Lana Lang Meets the Wizard of Oz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVern
MrVern
48 Followers

Clark was beside himself with passion and lust. This naked little nymph on her knees with his cock buried deep in her throat was driving him close to insanity. He fought the impulse to slam fuck her mouth. He knew it wouldn't be long until she tasted her first male seed.

"Oh, my god!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed as the first enormous gush of cum shot out of the head of his cock like a liquid bullet.

Lana's eyes snapped wide as her mouth was swamped with his cum. She struggled to swallow every precious drop.

The age-old instincts of the slut took over and she swallowed the hot slimy stuff down into her tummy. She felt so wicked and wanton...and so very good as she drank down Clark's liquid offering. As he continued to shoot gush after gush of hot cum into Lana's mouth, she begin to feel the telltale tingle in her pussy once more. His grunts and moans in her ear acted as a catalyst to send her over the edge once more. The moaned out another climax with Clark's cock stuffed in her eager throat. Her pussy literally shot her female liquid onto the floor between her wide spread legs. As Clark's climax slowed, Lana continued to lick and nurse on his cock. She had watched his eyes all the while he was shooting into her mouth. She mewled softly as she took his cock out of her mouth and proceeded to lick his balls and perineum clean of their juices. When she was done, she lay her head on his thigh and looked up at him with eyes filled with love and lust.

They stay like that for several minutes. Clark stroking her hair, Lana looking up at him like a satisfied little kitten. A sound outside snapped them back to reality. Jumping up, they both hurried to dress. Lana sat on the couch and Clark stood at the window looking out over the Kansas prairie. Whatever the sound, it was nothing that they needed to worry about.

They stayed together the rest of that afternoon. Lana told Clark some more of the details of her adventure with Morgan. They talked long and deep about Clark's future on this planet and Lana's plans for them. Not once during the conversation was there a hint that they would not stay together.

-----------end chapter 2-----------

Early the next morning, Lana was at the Talon beginning her day. The first day of Lana's life when she was no longer the naïve little school girl. She felt more alive and more in control of her life than ever before. She was upstairs, before the opening cleaning the apartment used by Adam when another life changing event took place. She had placed discarded items and trash in a box as she cleaned. She now took the box and headed to the stairs to take it out back and begin the opening procedure for the shop. As she walked to the top of the stairs, she tripped and fell head long down the stairs. It was a crashing fall. Once at the bottom of the stairs, splayed out on the floor, Lana was still conscious. In fact, she was quite scared. She was unable to feel any pain. She knew the fall was bad. She should have had, at the very least, a broken arm or leg. And she knew very well she should hurt. She felt no pain as she lay there scared to move.

Lana very slowly lifted one hand to the necklace around her neck. She winced with the thought that she would feel pain. She felt none as she rubbed the pendant on the necklace. Suddenly Morgan was standing over her looking down at her.

"Lana." He simply said. He reached his hand out and down for her. She tentatively took his hand and he helped her to her feet.

"You don't seem any worse for the wear." He said to her.

"I.... Don't ... do I?" she said brushing herself off.

"That was a nasty fall. I'm surprised you weren't hurt."

"Uh ... Yea ... I wasn't hurt." Lana said genuinely not understanding what had just occurred.

"Lana." Morgan said as he led her to a table. "The consensus of opinion is that the ingestion of male kryptonian semen has given you certain. ...Uh.... Shall we say... a certain invulnerability."

Staring at Morgan in shock, Lana's eyes widened.

"What do you mean...'consensus of opinion'?"

"The powers that be feel that there was a transference of some sort when you ... swallowed Clark's semen yesterday."

"You mean YOU know?????" she screamed.

"We know all, Lana. And there is nothing to be alarmed about. It's not like we watched." Morgan said indignantly.

"So, is this permanent? Does it last? What ... " Lana stammered.

"No one knows, Lana. No one has ever had sex with a kryptonian before. You're embarking on un-chartered territory. I'm sorry we don't have an answer."

Lana was both giddy with the thought of her new "power" and a little scared at the prospects of what might happen if it faded. She and Morgan talked a bit longer and he took his leave. Lana was far too excited to spend the day in the Talon so she left and headed out to the Kent Farm.

Lana knew that this opened a whole new world for her and Clark. Perhaps it was a defense mechanism put in place by Clark's ancestors to prevent the loved ones of a Kryptonian from being used as a pawn in some deadly game. She didn't know, but was anxious to tell Clark about this new development. Of course, that is a whole other story.

* * * * *

© copyright Vern Hoops, 2004

MrVern
MrVern
48 Followers