Lance's Adventure

Story Info
A man willingly becomes a sex slave for a group of women.
2.8k words
4.04
46.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

His cock was standing straight up at the moment, but not of its own accord. Currently he was lying down and fully restrained. As Lance could not see at the moment all he could go off of was what he could hear and feel. At the very instant he realized this something else hit him and the world went black.

What was happening to him? Somehow it was as if he was in the midst of a dream: An intensely erotic dream/nightmare. Lance couldn't believe he was here, in this position, now, it was only recently that he had discovered the bondage and discipline lifestyle and how much it really turns him on.

The almost dreamlike quality, the unreality of the situation, seemed to have the affect of arousing him all the more. Right now, his dreams coming true, he had his cock encased in a gates of Hell harness, leather straps around his member thereby causing him to engorge all the more and a rope pulled the gates up toward the ceiling.

Lance's hardness throbbed as a mouth began to lick his balls. The moist wetness of the tongue tickled the sensitive vein underneath which caused his member to feel even more pain as his thickness pressed against the unrelenting metal of the gates of Hell. It was as he screamed out that the mouth descended upon his balls swallowing them entirely to his root.

As Lance's balls slid into the mouth a tongue slid around them arousing him completely. Pain and pleasure both passed through him, but it was pain that won out—at least for the moment—as he passed out. Eventually, though slow to occur, the gates did not seem to cause him as much pain as his hardness went down.

The mouth upon him removed itself and soon resumed its ministrations but now on his spread asscheeks and puckered starfish. His cock, throbbing and hurting, now got to throb more and hurt more than he could have expected. The unknown tongue slithered into his body and the feeling was unusual but most definitely erotic.

His restraints loosened for a few moments but they tightened up again as he was pulled upwards by the gates of Hell he was in. Lance's back arched and an anal plug was placed underneath him. Something that felt like Vaseline was placed thickly over his anal opening and when Lance stopped holding his back arched the plug slid into him.

It took only a few moments after application but Lance realized that what was back there may have felt like Vaseline and had its consistency, but, unlike said product, this one started to create a heat. Slowly and inexorably the heat increased, heat that caused him to squirm in both pain and lust. The gradual increase of heat was such that his asshole opened of its own accord in response rather than shutting tight against it.

Throbbing within him the anal invader began to inflate. His insides and outside spreading together, albeit at different rates, Lance squirmed all the more. The mouth on his balls momentarily forgotten though it had not stopped. Until just a few moments ago.

The rest of his body was suddenly assaulted with hands, tongues and even breasts being dragged across his body. Suspended as he was there was no need to restrain him overly much so because although he was only in light bondage and he was therefore able to have mobility he would not otherwise be able to he could not escape. Breasts were presented to his hands to be massaged, have their nipples pinched, pulled and be sucked. They were not the only thing that he was presented with however. He also had pussies placed in the palms of his hands and his fingers digitally manipulated them seemingly of their own accord.

With a pussy in one hand and a firm breast in the other Lance was aroused, in severe pain, and loving every minute of it. If he'd been being beaten by these women right now it would not have affected him any differently. Lance's love of pain was what had led him to this place, to this situation, to these women who now controlled him.

The ad in the local fetish magazine had said, "Real man needed to service numerous women. Must be sexually adventurous, submissive, have no limits or family, be able to maintain an erection for extended periods of time and cum considerable amounts. Your endowments must be long, thick and very, very hard. Disease free is a must. Don't lie because you will tested for all requirements."

He thought of all this as he was assaulted from all sides by women he'd only seen in moments before they blindfolded him and put him into such a precarious position. His hands were held fast for several seconds as he was pulled down onto the anal invader. He was pulled on and off it all the while someone sucked his ball sack and he hung from his cock. This was a type of domination he'd never dreamed of but it was surely one he was enjoying, aside from all his weight being held aloft by his cock.

"We are going to make you bigger, firmer and longer than you are now big boy," said one of the unseen women.

"You will remain our sexual slave forever," said another.

"Your diet will consist of pussy juice and the sweat of our fucking you. And, of course, anything else we are good enough to let you have," said a third.

A warm washcloth cleans his feet in a very sensuous manner before they are dried by a soft, similarly warm towel. The feel of terrycloth upon his skin arouses him as the slow drying process takes place. Then, within moments of his being dried, a mouth descends upon his large toes on either foot and both mouths start sucking him as if it was his cock they were sucking and not his toes.

One by one each toe is massaged by a willing tongue and a mouth that wanted to make that toe explode as if it were a hard member indeed. Breasts, cunts, nipples all teased him as if that were their sole purpose. He ate, drank, licked, sucked and was used by the women one at a time or numerous of them at once. He was simply a pleasure toy to be used to please them however they so wanted him to be used.

What a life he had signed on for when he replied to the advertisement. A mouth covered his forcefully kissing him as the rest of the women worked on him not leaving a single patch of skin untouched. The pain in his cock was immense. It was almost as if he could feel it lengthening due to his own body weight stretching it out.

How long would they keep him like this? How long could they continue to use him? How much would they stretch him out (as they indicated they would)? It seemed that the more they worked on his body the more his body responded by getting excited thereby causing his cock to become more aroused attempting to pull him upwards, if possible, against the force of gravity. The pain was great and he was rapidly nearing the point where, he thought at least, he would be released from his bonds due to having his cock ripped from his body.

He need not have worried about that happening for it was then that his anal plug had been removed and it was replaced with a very thick hard cock. This wasn't a real cock though. No real cock starts at the head thick and continues to get thicker and thicker the further back on it one goes. It felt as if he was being violated, albeit willingly, by the arm of one of these woman.

Once inside him the cock worked its way deeper and deeper. Slowly he adjusted as it went in to him, not believing that these women, these unseen women, had him stuffed in the rear as much as they did and somehow he not only took the intruder within him but cried out for whoever it was to continue. Lance screamed in pain/pleasure as the assault continued for what seemed to be an eternity although time had no meaning by now.

"Such a hard cock should not go unused dear," said one of the women, "However it will be used only in the manner that we designate."

"We believe in the superiority of the female and that men are to be used only for their sexual gratification and, when necessary, for impregnation," said another.

Lance should have known better. He should have known by their ad that there was no intention of his ever leaving this place. He should have known that the type of women that would place an ad like the one he answered would have such an attitude. Alas, if he hadn't realized it then he sure did now.

"You have such a yummy cock," said one of the women. "Lucky for me I found this group. That way I can have cock whenever and wherever I feel the need to have it without the pretense of having to go out and play the slut to get fucked properly."

Something changed and it took him several times to realize exactly what it was. Without his sensing it the women had lowered him and had strapped him down by both his arms and hands. Now, with only his cock able to move, he felt the gates of Hell being removed from him.

It was as the gates were removed from him that he realized that the gates of Hell he was in actually consisted of two parts: the gates of Hell themselves and a leather cock and ball harness. The gates were of an unusual design as they clamped over his cock and locked into place. As such they could be removed from him without the need to remove the cock and ball harness and they were doing that at just that very moment.

He felt a set of warm, wet pussy lips being lowered to his face, the cunt before him covering him completely making it impossible to breathe unless he forced it to move by eating it. The scent of the pussy before him was irresistible and he wanted, no needed, to eat it with a desire that was uncontrollable. Lance went to work on it with a fervor that was matched by none. Never in his life had he had such a sweet, wet cunt take control of his body so completely. By its simple movements he was able to be controlled, forced by way of reaction, to be the pussy slave of the woman sitting on his face.

His tongue was on automatic and his cock as hard as differential calculus as another woman began to climb up his body, licking it as she went until she reached her destination. The unseen female sucked him deep into her mouth as, in response; Lance did the same thing to the woman sitting upon his face. As the woman on him had her pussy lips pulled suddenly and deeply into Lance's mouth the woman on his member suddenly dropped upon his cock taking the immense girth and long length into her in a single, insistent plunge.

Both women were screaming as they used his body as fully as they could. Lance's tongue penetrated a pussy he could not see, but, regardless, he was enjoying the taste of it nonetheless. Lance's tongue was rapidly going in and out the pussy he could not see as he fucked it orally. His member, however, was doing nothing at all. Indeed the woman riding him was doing every ounce of the work as she repeatedly used his rod to pleasure herself.

Lance's pleasure, his need to release, was not of concern to his owners. No, his true pleasure came from being the object of their desire, their usage, and their dominance. Lance's submission, in and of itself, was his pleasure. If the women chose to allow him to release that was their prerogative.

Of course, when he'd signed on as their submissive slut, he'd given up all his rights willingly to whoever decided to use him—forever. Lance never knew if he'd ever see another woman, but he knew for sure that he would be used by many of them. He fingers felt, from all the pussies (and 1 or 2 asses) that they had been in, as if he'd spent too long in the swimming pool and his fingers were wrinkling.

Nothing stopped the women using him. Each and every one of the women worked to milk his cock until there was nothing left for him to give them. Time became a concept more than a reality as, in the dark of his blindfold; he could see no indications of its passage. The treatment he was receiving was overwhelmingly sexual. Each touch of his body was beyond belief as the more he was used, the more his nerve endings overloaded with the excess of stimulation.

Sometime, noone there really knew when, Lance's mind completely blanked out and its previous contents were replaced with only sexual stimulation, with the orders of the women around him, with the desire to please and to be used completely. If he had a former life it simply ceased to exist in the presence of such dominating women. It was as if he had been fucked into oblivion and been replaced, atom for atom, with a fucking machine with no limits, no morals and only a desire to do as directed by whomever used him.

Lance was reattached to his Gates of Hell and pulled back up into position while his sexual usage continued. Then the restraints for his hands and feet locked him into place so that he could not move at all. Gasps left the mouths of the women around him as they saw something he couldn't. The heat that followed was applied to his asscheeks and caused him to scream out in extreme pain, though the sound was muffled quickly as one of the women kissed him forcefully.

Smells of his flesh burning mingled with the women around him and the scent of their arousal kept his rigid member from decreasing in size in the least. Lance doubted that the lack of decrease in size was due to his own physical attributes alone and suspected that his owners doused his water, which he received from time to time to clear his parched lips and throat and to lubricate them, with Viagra, X or some combination thereof.

As if they could read his mind one of the women spoke up and said, "Your sexual performance is all you. We have given you nothing but the incentive of pleasing us sexually to keep you as you are. It is the same incentive you will have for the rest of your life!"

Sometime later Lance was lowered to the ground and released. His clothes returned to him and he was let out a door before his blindfold was removed. Dreamily Lance awoke in his own bed as if what has been described previously was just a dream. It was only as the phone rang that the reality of it hit him.

"Turn on the DVD player and watch the disc inside it. Follow the instructions at the end and never break any of the rules given or the penalties will be as final as that proof of ownership on your asscheek," said the unseen, unknown, completely unidentified caller.

Lance felt the mark on his ass and, when the voice was no more in his ear, went to the bathroom to look in the full-length mirror to see what was there. There, burned into the skin of his ass, branded actually, was but one word: SLUT.

Pressing play on the DVD player he sat back on his bed to watch the video of him being well used. Each of the participants in the video were definitely women, most of who were well endowed, more than a few appeared to be tattooed and/or pierced. There was no discrimination for entry into the group it seemed as women of all color were in it. The only one thing they actually seemed to have in common, other than the fact that they were dominant women, was the fact that all appeared to be very sexy indeed.

When the video finally ended there was a message that appeared on the screen: From now on you will wear no undergarments, you will carry the beeper on the side of the bed with you and you will obey any woman who knows of your branding without question or delay. See you soon SLUT!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers