Land of Huge Cocks

Story Info
She longed to be fucked by a truly large cock.
5.8k words
4.63
274.5k
255

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,708 Followers

"And this boy had this huge cock. I mean it was huge" Cynthia said taking a sip from her martini. It was their weekly lunch. And since it was a girl's only affair, they could speak freely.

Gina listened to her friend. It was the one thing she had never experienced. Simon, her husband, had a six inch cock. He was good in bed and she had never complained. But she longed to be fucked, to be truly impaled, by a truly large cock.

"I wish Simon had a big cock" Gina said almost under her breath.

"Poor dear. Is Simon lacking?"

"Well, not really. I would say he is of average size. It's just that I have always fantasized about a large cock."

"Why Gina...I never figured you for a size queen."

"Just once...a really large cock. That's all I ask."

"You know they have ways to fix that these days" Cynthia said with a grin.

"Really? How?"

"Why, the internet dear."

"I don't want to cheat."

"And I wouldn't want you too. I am talking about penis enlargers..."

Later that night after Simon went to sleep Gina slipped into the study and turned on the computer. She was amazed by all the products for penis enlargement. Some were so obviously outrageous it was ridiculous. There were all kinds of contraptions that a man could slip over his penis. She knew Simon would never do such a thing. In fact, there was no way he would do any of the things she saw. Who was she kidding? She couldn't even raise the subject without hurting his feelings.

But then something caught her eye. It was a private clinic that promised the most discreet service with guaranteed results. Gina jotted down the address and turned the machine off.

The next day she drove to the clinic and was immediately impressed with the building and grounds. It looked expensive and she wondered just how much they charged for their services. Although she didn't have much money, she decided it couldn't hurt to ask. So she drove through the gates and up to the front door.

She was ushered into a private office where she sat patiently for the doctor. She was pleasantly surprised when a female walked in. "Hello, I am Dr. Hugo. How may I help you today?"

"Hello Doctor. Well I feel a little embarrassed now. The fact is I wanted to learn if it were possible to make my husband's penis a little larger."

"Yes, of course. And there is no need to feel embarrassed. After all, that is our business. Tell me, how big is your husband now and how big are you interested in making him?"

"He measures about six inches erect" Gina said. She was hesitant to say how large she wanted him. Somehow she felt guilty for even thinking such things.

"And how large did you have in mind?" the doctor prodded.

"Well, I was thinking...you know, maybe...well something a bit larger... say maybe ten inches?"

"Well that is certainly possible. So you would be happy with ten inches? Is that enough?"

Gina was surprised that the doctor didn't bat an eyelash at ten inches. And now she was asking if that was enough. Whew. She could feel her panties becoming moist. For the very first time Gina wondered what a twelve inch cock would be like. The very thought made her weak. Twelve inches, one foot, pure heaven.

"Are you saying you could make it bigger?" she asked nervously fidgeting with her hair, "Say... twelve inches?"

"Yes, twelve inches is not a problem" the doctor said confidently. "Here, let me show you some of my previous patients." The doctor grabbed a book and sat beside Gina on the couch. She opened the book and Gina felt her breath catch in her throat.

The first page contained a photograph of a man's soft penis. The word 'before' was printed at the bottom of the page. It appeared to be a normal sized cock in a flaccid state. The opposite page contained a picture of an erect cock. And it was huge. The bottom of the page read 'after' followed by the number 14.

"Oh my! Are you saying that is the same cock? You turned that cock from this ...into that!?"

"Yes, exactly" the doctor beamed. She turned the page to show Gina another example. It was much the same thing except this one was a mere 12 inches long. "Now this is what you have ordered. Is that what you had in mind?"

Gina looked at the cock and drooled. Twelve inches made a beautiful cock. And it was so thick. If Simon had a cock like that she would fuck him every night for the rest of her life.

"Yes, that is what I had in mind. Before we go any further I think I should ask you what it will cost."

"You shouldn't think of it in terms of cost... No, I think you should think of it in terms of pleasure. How much pleasure will you receive from a twelve inch cock?"

Gina's panties were sopping wet now. She tried to picture Simon with that nice, thick cock standing proudly between his legs. It was exactly what she wanted.

"You are absolutely right. Tell me, how do you actually do it? I was hoping to make this a surprise gift...if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I believe I do. Many women I see have the same issue. Their husbands don't respond well to a conversation about the size of their penis. Especially if they are on the small side, not that I think your husband is. The procedure is simple and quite unobtrusive. You simply add a little of our serum to his meals in the evenings. We will give you just the right amount to make his penis grow to twelve inches. Of course, his thickness will grow proportionately. So are you still interested?"

Gina didn't have to think too long. "Yes, very interested. Sign me up."

"There is just one more thing we need to discuss. The serum has one side effect you should be aware of" the doctor said turning the page to the next picture.

Gina was looked at the picture. "Did the men in the other pictures have that side effect?"

"Yes. The serum affects everyone the same way."

"Well in that case I guess there is no point in discussing it. Sign me up!"

Gina fixed dinner at home for the next several weeks. It didn't take long for the serum to work. It looked to her that Simon's cock had gained an inch in the very first week. She took him to bed, but she could hardly tell the difference.

One week later he had gained another inch. Now his cock had grown from six inches to eight inches and was thicker too. She believed she could feel a difference now when they made love.

The next day as Simon was getting ready for work he turned to Gina and asked, "Do you notice anything different about my cock?"

"Different? What do you mean?"

"It seems to me that it is bigger."

"Yes, it's bigger" she said in exaggerated tone, "It's the biggest cock I have ever seen."

"No seriously, do you?"

"Quit dreaming and get ready for work" she said headed for the kitchen.

Another two weeks past. Now his cock was as large in a flaccid state as it used to be hard.

"You are not going to believe this, but my cock is growing" Simon said amazed.

"Let me see?"

He pulled his pants down and showed her his cock. Gina reached out and took it in her hand. He immediately grew from her touch to nine full inches.

"Wow, you are bigger" she said leading him to the bedroom where they made love for a solid hour. She could definitely tell the difference now. And to think he had several inches to go.

"That was wonderful honey" Gina said afterwards. "I loved being fucked by a large cock."

"Don't you think it is strange?"

"Strange? Maybe. Who cares? You should be thrilled. I sure am" she said.

Maybe she had a point he thought.

They spent more and more time in bed over the next month. Simon was becoming quite the lover. He seemed to be horny all the time. The slightest thing would set him off. And once he got hard there was no turning back. He was even developing a swagger.

"I don't understand how this can be happening" he told Gina one day in bed.

"You worry too much. I love big cocks" she said taking his in hand, "I especially love this big cock." Just the conversation was enough to make Simon stiff again. "Oh my...look at this monster! Fuck me again stud."

Simon's cock was so big these days that you could clearly see the bulge it made in his pants. He was becoming self-conscious about it. He just knew people were staring at his crotch. And when he did catch someone looking, he instantly became hard, which made it even worse. It was simply impossible to hide a hard twelve inch cock.

"I don't know what I am going to do about my cock" Simon said lying on his back. His cock was erect. Not only was it twelve inches long, but had a wonderful thickness to it as well. He had never seen a cock so big in his life. He was happy, of course, but worried too. What if it kept growing? He would have to have custom pants made to hide it.

"I know what I am going to do" Gina said climbing on top of him. She took that huge cock of his and guided it straight up her pussy. "Oh god...that feels so good...your cock is so fucking thick...gees."

She proceeded to bounce up and down on that big beautiful cock delirious with pleasure. Her dreams had finally come true. She fucked him hard until he came inside her. Not only was his cock huge, but so was his load. Now he could cum for a full minute. And that never failed to make her cum too. Her climax was incredible.

She pulled off of him and fell in a heap beside on the bed. She could feel his cum leaking out of her. It was all so wonderful. Her hand naturally gravitated to his huge beautiful cock. No sooner had she taken it in her hand when it started to stiffen. Even though they had just fucked, he had no problem gaining another erection.

"I can't believe I am hard again!" he said actually worried. It simply wasn't normal.

"It's nothing to worry about. Don't lick a gift horse in the mouth. My god, look at this! You are such a stud!"

"You don't understand. People can see it now. It makes this huge bulge in my pants...you can hardly miss it!"

"I don't care who can see it" she said honestly. His cock had grown to its full twelve inches and was hard as a rock. "I love it. Here, let me give you a blowjob. You will feel better after that." She leaned over and took as much of that beautiful cock into her mouth as she could and lavished it with her tongue.

A week later Simon came home from the office very upset. He found Gina in the den and ripped his shirt open. "Doesn't it look like my breasts are growing? Seriously, it looks to me like I am growing breasts!"

Gina looked up from her magazine. Sure enough, Simon's chest was gaining some definition much like a teenage girl. "Hmm, I think you might be" she said turning back to her magazine.

"How can you be so causal? I am growing breasts! What the hell am I going to do?"

"Well...I guess you are going to sit back and watch. That's what I did when mine started to grow." Her eyes naturally gravitated to his crotch. It didn't make any difference what he wore; there was no way to hide that monster even when it was soft.

"But I am a man!" he shouted hysterically.

"Yes you are" she said calmly. "You are a man... with a huge cock. Now let's fuck" she said grabbing that bulge and giving it a squeeze. He had grown fully erect just from her probing eyes.

Gina had him fuck her doggy style first. She loved wiggling her ass for that thing. Then she climbed on top and rode him to another orgasm. She loved being impaled on that beast. It filled her so completely, she could think of nothing else.

By the end of the month Simon could no longer hide his breasts. They were already a decent B cup. "I can't go out any more." He opened his shirt. "Look at me!"

Gina looked at his breasts. They were perfectly shaped and totally scrumptious. Any woman would die to have them. His nipples looked so cute all hard and pointy sitting atop those lovely soft mounds of flesh.

"Those are absolutely beautiful" she said. She had never been drawn to women before, but she found his breasts irresistible. She held them in her hands and ran her fingertips over his hard sensitive nipples causing him to moan. She could not refuse slipping that nipple between her lips.

Simon responded to her tongue lashing with a throbbing twelve inches of thick cock. "I just love this fucking monster" she said dragging him to the bedroom.

"God yes!" Gina cried feeling his huge cock slip into her dripping wet pussy. "Fuck me hard!" And that's exactly what he did. He started pounding her feeling his breasts swaying back and forth as he did. It just made him hornier. He exploded in orgasm barely minute later pumping huge quantities of cum into her.

He fell to the bed in total awe of how powerful his orgasms had become. He couldn't believe how much cum he seemed to have. There was no end to it. And now breasts too!

They rested only a minute before Gina impaled herself on that glorious cock of his and rode him to another orgasm. Gina thought his breasts were a lovely addition. They looked so sexy. She couldn't keep her hands off of them.

This time she eased off his cock and scooted towards his face. "Drink this" she screamed planting her fully laden pussy onto his mouth. Simon was too horny to resist. He drove his tongue straight into her pussy and sucked.

"Yes, Simon, yes" Gina screamed on her way to yet another climax. She squeezed her inner muscles and Simon's mouth was filled by a steady stream of his warm, thick cum.

Tasting his cum just made him hard again. Gina looked over her shoulder and saw his cock waving proudly. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She pulled her pussy off Simon's mouth and got on all four's next to him. "My pussy is too sore. Fuck my ass! Come on stud, give it to me."

He stayed home the next week trying to figure out what he should do. His breasts grew to a perfect C cup. There was no way to hide them. He tried many different things, but they were just too big.

"I've got to go to the doctor" Simon said when Gina came home from work.

"Don't worry honey, I know just who to call" Gina said with a smile. She spread some new clothes out on the bed. "I think its time you started thinking about a change in dress...no pun intended."

"Those are women's clothes! I can't wear those."

"Actually honey, I think it is the other way around" she said pointing at his breasts.

"Yeah, I guess you have a point."

Gina picked up a nice lace bra and stepped behind him. "Here, I think this will fit" she said putting the bra around him. She snapped it and reached around and cupped his breasts. "Yes, I think that is a nice fit. Damn baby, you have a nice rack!"

"Uh thanks...I guess" Simon said confused. It was all so crazy. He glanced in the mirror and had to agree with her. He couldn't explain it, but he had the kind of breasts you would die for. They were soft and beautifully shaped. The bra he was wearing gave him the kind of cleavage you would pay anything to sink your face in.

She threw him the matching lace panties, "Put those on."

Simon slid them up his legs and marveled at the wonderful feel of silk against his rapidly expanding cock.

"Feels good, huh?" Gina asked watching his cock expand right out the top.

"Yeah, they do" Simon said surprised. Gina reached for his cock and pulled it out of the top of his cute little panties. She dropped to her knees and slipped the head inside her mouth.

"Damn baby. I will never get tired of feeling your lips around my cock" Simon said closing his eyes. She reached up with her hands searching for his breasts. Once found she pinched and teased his nipples through his lace bra.

"Shit, that feels really good" Simon hissed.

Gina pulled his cock out of her mouth just long enough to ask, "You like it when I play with your boobs don't you?"

"Yeah, that feels real good" Simon said.

Gina smiled and took his cock back between her lips. She continued to massage his breasts causing Simon to sway back and forth. She pulled his cock free once again, "You want to wear the stockings too, right?"

Simon opened his eyes long enough to see the black nylons laid out on the bed next to the garter belt. His cock throbbed against Gina's lips. "Yeah...might as well."

Gina let his cock slip from her mouth and grabbed the garter belt. She snapped it around his waist and grabbed the stockings. Simon let out a whimper as he felt the cool nylon slide up his legs.

"Man I had no idea" he said mystified.

Gina slipped his throbbing cock back into her mouth and finished him off. Although it was his third cum that morning, he was still able to squirt a gallon into her mouth. She tucked his deflated cock back into his panties and pulled it between his legs. She rose to her feet, grabbed his head and planted her lips on his. Then she pushed every last drop of cum into his mouth.

"Tastes pretty good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I know" he said puzzled.

"Here...slip this on" Gina said handing him the dress from the bed. He stepped into it, pulled it up and Gina zipped it. He tugged on the bottom, but it didn't go very far.

"Seems pretty short to me" he said looking at her.

Gina looked at it, "Nope, its fine honey." She handed him the high heels and he slipped them on.

"OK, let's go" Simon said.

"Wait a minute there big boy" Gina said holding her hand out. "You are going to need some makeup. And we have to do something about that hair."

"Oh... yeah" Simon said looking in the mirror.

"So tell me about this doctor" Simon asked while riding in the car. His makeup was perfect. He was still getting used to wearing lip gloss.

"Don't worry honey, she will know just what to do" Gina said smiling.

Gina pulled in the gates of the private clinic and stopped by the main door. They got out and the receptionist pointed them to Dr. Hugo's office. They took a seat in the waiting room. Simon was having a hard time sitting because his dress was so short. He knew others could see his stocking tops and probably his panties too. He crossed his legs several times trying to figure it out.

The door opened and a beautiful woman stepped into the waiting room. "Hello, I am Dr. Hugo. Step this way please" she said with a smile. They got up and followed her into the office.

"Now, what can I do for you two lovely ladies?"

Simon felt his face turn red. The doctor thought he was a female. But then again, why wouldn't she?

"Oh, I'm not a...Well that is part of the problem. My body has been going through some... changes."

"Um hm. And how would you describe those changes?"

"Well, the first thing I noticed was my cock. It has easily doubled in size in the last three months."

"Your cock?" the doctor asked in a level tone.

"Sorry Doc...I meant penis. Yes doctor. You see, I am not a woman" Simon said.

"You could have fooled me. Those breasts certainly look real" she said glancing at Gina.

"Well, they are real. They grew in the last month or so. I have never had breasts before. That's another part of the problem" Simon said.

"Hm, I see. Are the breasts causing you any discomfort?"

"Why no... no they aren't."

"So you like the breasts?"

Simon thought about it, "Well...yeah. Who wouldn't like breasts like these? That is of course if you are female."

"So let me see if I understand this correctly. You have grown breasts, but you don't see anything wrong with them. They don't cause you any discomfort. And just for the record, I think they are lovely. And your cock has doubled in size. Surely you don't have a problem with that?"

"Definitely not."

"So I am not sure I understand your problem."

Suddenly Simon was confused as well. He did like the breasts and having a huge cock was the best thing that ever happened to him. But then he came to his senses. "Doc, I am a man. I can't live like...like this" he said pushing his breasts up.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,708 Followers
12