Land of Huge Cocks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,694 Followers

"What type of things do you do when you travel?" Simon asked curious.

"All types of stuff. Usually you know before you go so there are no surprises. You travel first class all the way, usually by private jet. I went on a trip once to France. It was simply divine. This guy sucked my cock for three days straight. It actually hurt on the plane home. I fucked him but good too. You wouldn't believe all the things he bought me."

"That sounds very exciting. I think I'd like to do that sometime."

"Don't worry, it is," Jackie smiled. "Well hon, it's time for me to leave. I sure had fun with you today," she said leaning in for a kiss.

"Are you leaving?" Simon asked suddenly feeling lost.

"Yeah, I have to go, but you can hang out if you want. The other girls are really nice. Stay and have a drink. I'm sure some men will show up before too long."

"Well, maybe just one," Simon said looking around the lounge. Men? Did she mean real men? He hadn't really thought about that. He wasn't ready to leave just yet. Besides, he was still horny.

Simon said goodbye to Jackie and ordered another drink. He felt sexy and slightly exposed dressed the way he was. He looked around the lounge trying to get a feel for the place. There were a few girls here and there talking, but it was not particularly crowded or busy.

He was taking a sip of his drink when a smoking hot blonde swaggered into the room. She was wearing a black velvet jumpsuit with plunging neckline that tied behind her neck. And there was a distinctive lump going down one leg. She made it about halfway through the lounge when she noticed Simon. She walked right over to his table.

"Hi hon...don't remember seeing you before. My name is Danni," she smiled checking out Simon's breasts pouring out of his corset that was clearly a size or two smaller than it should have been.

"Hi Danni, I'm Simon, eh...Simone. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Mind if I join you?" she asked. Her eyes were all over Simon. He found it quite flattering.

"No please, I'd like that. This is my first day."

"Well then, that calls for a drink," she said with a wide grin. She waved at the bartender and took a seat at Simon's table. "First day...I remember that. I was a little nervous, wasn't really sure what to expect. Am I close?" she asked patting Simon on the thigh underneath the table.

"Yeah...right on the money," Simon confided.

"How long has it been since the change?" she asked.

"The change? Oh, yeah, the change. Well, not that long actually."

"It was the same with me. Once these babies start to grow out...everything changes, right?" she said holding her breasts in her hands. The bartender served her drink and walked away.

"So...how long has it been for you?" Simon asked curiously. He loved her cute little smile.

"Well let's see. It's been almost three years. Funny, I hardly think about it anymore. At first I was freaked out, had no idea how to deal with it. But then slowly but surely everything just fell into place. It really helps to have a nice set of boobs. I can tell you this honey. It's been a blast. And the sex...best sex I've ever had. I'm still a man at heart you know."

Simon was very encouraged. It had been fun so far. He liked Danni. She seemed honest and down to earth. He liked that. And she did have a really nice set of boobs.

"Have you done a scene yet?" she asked squeezing his thigh underneath the table.

"Yes, I did my first with Jackie this morning."

"That Jackie is a lucky girl," Danni smiled moving her hand up his little ruffled skirt. "I like that corset," she said squeezing his cock. "Yeah...you got some cock too, don't you sugar?"

Simon felt his face flush. Danni thought that was adorable. "You must be famished. Let's get something to eat."

"They serve food here?" Simon asked. Danni was still holding his cock.

"Oh yeah sugar. They have everything here. You'll see," she smiled squeezing it.

They had a lovely lunch served right there at the table. It was like eating at a fine restaurant. The only difference was you didn't have to pay. Simon learned that Danni lived upstairs in the private living quarters.

"I bet you feel better now that you have had something to eat," Danni smiled. "That peach lip gloss looks good on you honey."

"Thank you," Simon said pleased with the compliment.

"Do a scene with me baby. I'm dying to get my hands on you," Danni said leaning over and giving Simon a kiss. She squeezed his poor hard cock.

"Yes...that sounds nice," he smiled feeling very aroused.

She waved the waiter over. "Send a bottle of Dom Perignon to room 3." Danni grabbed Simon's arm, "Come on darling."

"There's my Danni!" they both heard from the doorway. They turned to see a cute little brunette barely five feet tall headed their way. She was so small and petite, head full of curly locks that bounced with every step she took. She was wearing a teeny tiny black bustier with white polka dots with red stockings.

"Mia!" Danni called with excitement. She turned to Simon, "This is my neighbor from upstairs," Danni said as way of explanation. Mia walked right over and sat in Danni's lap giving her a nice slow kiss. "You sexy little thing..." Danni said with great affection, "Meet my new girlfriend Simone."

Mia turned to Simone with that cute smile of hers. "Hi Simone. You're cute. Danni always picks the cute ones," she giggled. "Love the corset." She turned back to Danni, "What are you ladies up to this afternoon?"

Danni smiled from ear to ear, "We were just headed to room 3."

"I want to come!" she said excitedly.

"It's ok with me, but you need to ask Simone." Mia jumped off Danni's lap, pulled a chair right up next to Simon's and plopped down. She nuzzled up to Simon, slipped her hand up his neck and into his hair. She pulled him down for a slow, passionate kiss.

Simon was impressed with her agility to slip into full sex kitten mode. She was such a small little thing, killer body. She looked Simon in the eyes, "I can't wait to suck your cock."

"Mya...over here," he heard Danni call out. He turned and saw another Mia, dressed in the same bustier, only in white with black polka dots, headed for their table. He glanced at Mia, then back to Mya.

Twins!

"They are going to room 3!" Mia called out to Mya as she approached their table. Mya got a huge smile, grabbed a chair and pulled it up on the other side of Simon. And just as her sister had done, Mya snaked her hand up Simon's neck, into his hair and pulled him down for a kiss.

"You ever done twins, baby?" Mya asked with a crooked smile. She squeezed Simon's cock, "Oooh...I want some of this cock."

Simon was beside himself. "Let's do this," he smiled. The twins just giggled.

PCR

They walked down to the end of the hallway and entered room 3. Simon was simply amazed. It had a jungle motif with a hot tub right in the middle of the floor. There was a full bar against one wall and a waterfall against the other with wide couch pads interspersed between large tropical plants. Large mirrors hung on the wall behind the plants making it look like the jungle went on forever.

"Wow! Would you look at this place," Simon said. The twins walked over to one of the couch pads lined with little cherubs and lay down. Mia wrapped her arm around her sister and started kissing her.

Danni walked over to the bar and fixed them both a drink. She handed one to Simon followed with a kiss. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it," Simon said taking a sip. His eyes frequently darted over to the couch where Mia was sucking on her sister's cock.

"They are fun to watch," Danni said slipping her hand around Simon's cock. "Come ...let's join them."

They walked over and Simon slid onto the pad between the twins. Hands from both directions removed his corset. Mia, or was it Mya, slipped her lips over one nipple and sucked while the other removed his panties.

"Oh my..." Simon whispered feeling tongues licking, sucking, teasing. Danni stood watching Simon being caressed by the twins. She reached up behind her neck, loosened her jumpsuit, let it fall to the floor.

For the first time Simon could see her beautiful body. Her breasts were large and would have looked out of place without her equally large cock.

The twins moved towards Danni each wrapping a hand around her cock. They looked at Simon and smiled invitingly offering Danni's cock. Simon moved forward and slipped his lips around that massive piece of flesh.

"Let's get a close up of that, "Mom said from the control room noting Simone was a fast learner.

Simon remembered the things Jackie taught him earlier that morning worshipping Danni's cock. He rolled his tongue all the way around her head nice and slow. The twins guided his hands to their cocks. They weren't nearly as big as Danni's, but certainly large for their cute little bodies.

Simon felt something snapped around his wrists. He pulled off of Danni's cock just long enough to see the twins had actually handcuffed his hands to their cocks.

A broad smile appeared on his face as he stroked the twins in unison. But Danni reached for his head, guided his lips back to her cock. Simon quickly took it back between his lips, doubling down as it were, trying to get as much as he could.

"That's great. Be sure to get a shot of his hands jacking those cocks," Mom said over her shoulder. Her assistant moved the joy stick so the camera would get a close up.

"She loves the cock doesn't she girls..." Danni said watching Simon slurping away while stroking the twins.

Simon's cock was standing straight up and dancing back and forth with excitement. He had never had three lovers at one time.

Danni pulled him off her cock and walked over to a cabinet and pulled out several sets of gloves. With a wicked smile she walked back and handed them to the twins who made a big production of slipping them on. Simon's eyes grew big noticing they were fur gloves. And from the looks the twins were giving him, he had a pretty good idea what they were for.

Mia and Mya pulled Simon onto his back and started with a nice slow tease of running their hands up and down his arms. The fur was incredible. Those hands eased their way over to his breasts teasing his nipples causing him to squirm.

"Mmm," he groaned fidgeting underneath their caress. Having his hands bound to throbbing erections prevented him from intervening.

"Now aren't you glad you they came along..." Danni smiled watching Simon slowly slip out of control. The twins worked their hands up and down his body. Mia and Mya took turns teasing his cock and nipples. Simon squirmed underneath the scrumptious torture fully aware they were in full control.

With a nod from Danni, Mia and Mya switched positions on the pad making Simon flip over. The twins sat right next to each other presenting Simon with two pulsating cocks just waiting for his attention. He felt a petite hand guide his head down onto the warm, throbbing flesh and eagerly took it between his lips. He was amazed at how much easier it was to suck a "normal" sized cock although it had to be seven or eight inches long.

Simon was busy lavishing that beautiful cock with the attention it so deserved when he felt Danni's huge cock on top of his ass. He instantly freaked out. There was no way he could accommodate something so large.

"Men love to be fucked by a large cock," Danni said lazily rubbing her cock against his skin. "I know you don't believe that right now...but it's true," she said reaching underneath for Simon's cock. He was still brutally hard, which was a good sign.

His mind was filled with lewd and erotic images, all of them seemingly impossible. He had never done such things before. There was a part of him, the larger part, which couldn't see how such a thing would be pleasurable.

"I know what you are thinking..." she said in a soothing tone. Simon felt something warm leak onto his flesh. He realized it was lube, she was lubing her cock. "You can't imagine how it will fit." Simon would have agreed with her, but his mouth was full of hard, throbbing cock.

"Let's get a close up of her face," Mom called out.

"The secret to fucking a man with a large cock is to use plenty of lube," Danni said with another squirt. "With enough lube I could drive a VW in there," she giggled.

"Uh Mmm," Simon moaned muffled by the cock in his mouth.

"Relax dear...you're going to love this," Danni cooed. He felt the head of her cock poised at his back door. "Having someone make love to you is a beautiful thing....especially for a man. Now just relax. There will be a little pain in the beginning, but then it goes away." And with that she thrust forward hard enough to drive the tip of her cock inside Simon.

"Arrrggghhh," he grunted again muffled by cock. He was not used to having something inside him.

"Just relax," she said running her hands up and down his back. "First there are the conflicting emotions. A man is used to being on top...he's not really sure how to handle being on bottom." She eased in a little more, but not too much.

Simon's focus was on Danni's cock. He pushed the fear from his mind doing his best to relax.

"He's not supposed to like it. And at first he doesn't. But then something beautiful happens. His body starts to adjust; it becomes quite enjoyable which leads to some confusion." She slipped in another two inches.

Simon could feel them, but they didn't hurt at all. Something strange was happening. Those two inches had more of an erotic quality to them. The images of torture that filled his mind where now morphing into something fuzzier, more amorous. She was rocking gently back and forth now adding a new sensation to the mix.

"That confusion is cleared up the second you find his prostate," she said changing her angle just a bit.

Suddenly Simon felt his balls convulse. He lit up like never before.

"Having a large cock makes that easy. Every man likes to have his prostrate massaged. It's like having a little orgasm. He even emits a little bit of cum," she said hitting it again.

Simon was overcome by the feeling. The transformation was complete. That large intruder was now an instrument of pleasure. There was no pain, only pleasure.

"He comes to understand just how good this is. He looks forward to that next little nudge, that wonderful little feeling," she continued gently thrusting.

Simon was locked on to her movement. The anticipation was glorious.

"He begins to realize these wonderful feelings are produced by submitting. And the only way that happens is being submissive, releasing control to someone else, someone with a cock," Danni said expanding her thrusts.

Simon's body was fully accepting her girth. He could feel every inch going in followed by the wonderful sensation that lit up every part of his body.

"Once a man accepts these revelations, allows himself to give in, feel the pleasure, he often becomes quite enamored. This is when you can gain full control over him; take him to heights he has not likely experienced," Danni said ringing his bell over and over again.

Simon was moving from Mia to Mya and then back again hungry to feel the throbbing flesh between his lips, against his tongue. Their chorus of moans fed him much like their leaking cocks.

Danni was pounding his ass and it only got better. Never in his wildest dreams did he think such a thing could be possible.

"It's not unusual for him to experience ejaculation at this point...even though he has not been stimulated through his penis," Danni said gasping for breath. She stopped thrusting, aimed her cock, and jabbed.

Simon felt a long stream of hot cum shoot from his cock. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

That long hum brought Mia to the perfect orgasm. She held his head down on her cock as she force fed him both balls. Mya pulled him off her sister and jammed her cock in his mouth giving him a second load.

"In fact...it is not uncommon for him to ejaculate many times... as his penis is not really involved," Danni cooed taking meticulous, well placed jabs.

To Simon it was like someone was flicking a light switch on and off. Each time they flicked it on, a huge stream of cum erupted from his cock.

Danni took Simon to the edge of sanity with that big cock of hers milking his balls like a well timed machine. She held on as long as she could, but then it became too much. The fat lady sang. By the time she withdrew, Simon was a puddle of delirious satisfaction, dripping and drained.

"Most men will never forget all those little orgasms ...followed by the big ones. Once you bring him that kind of pleasure, you own him. He can't wait to do it again...and again...that's when they really understand and appreciate that big cock of yours. They'll do anything you want...as long as you promise to fuck them. The straightest man in the world will be begging for that cock."

The twins opened the handcuffs freeing Simon from their cocks. He lay on the pad semi-conscious.

The girls stepped over to the bar and fixed a drink. "That went rather well," Danni said bumping her glass against theirs.

"That's a print," Mom said from the control room. "That will sell a million copies," she said happily. "Someone get over her a suck my cock!"

Simone became conscious some time later. Her ass positively glowed. She ran her hand over her breast thinking she had hit the jackpot. She pulled herself together and joined the girls in the hot tub.

"There's my baby," Danni smiled. Simone moved beside her, eased down in the hot water. Simone nuzzled up against Danni, slid her hand around Danni's nice, thick cock. She smiled over at the twins who were busy playing with each other. Simone rubbed her thumb lazily over the head of Danni's cock feeling it grow between her fingers. She was going to take good care of that cock.

"So tell me about the men," Simone said bending down to lick Danni's nipple. "Do we get to fuck them?"

"We sure do baby...we sure do," Danni smiled.

Later that night Simone strolled into the lounge. A short visit to the girl's spa had her looking like a million dollars. She turned every head in the place.

Jackie was right. The men drooled over her. They were falling over themselves getting her a drink, playing little games to keep her attention. Simone felt perfectly at home with her role. She knew exactly how to move showing off her breasts, a glimpse of leg. She had no problem easing her hand into one lap after another. She liked playing with dick.

Danni watched as she moved from one man to the next. Simone left them all drooling. Danni caught Simone at the bar between men. She brushed her lips against Simone's, "Tell me love...have you picked the one you are going to turn into your little slut?"

Simone let her hand drift over to Danni's crotch. She ran a fingernail along that familiar bulge. "I have picked two...and I'm thinking about a third..." she smiled.

Danni smiled, "That's my girl."

True to her word, Simone took three men to one of the playrooms. She let them nurse on her cock to wet their appetite. Then she had them suck each other's cock while she fucked them within an inch of their lives.

Later that night after the men had gone Danni and Simone headed up to her bedroom on the private floor. Simone never fucked so much in her life. Her dick was actually sore.

"Turn on the TV sugar," Danni said opening the door. "The game should be on."

Simone walked over to the big screen and turned it on. Sure enough, the game was in the second quarter. Simone plopped down on the couch and kicked off her heels.

Danni pushed a humidor in her face, "Cigar? There's nothing like a good cigar after some serious fucking."

Simone smiled. Gina never let her smoke in the house. "I don't mind if I do," she smiled taking out a Cuban.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,694 Followers