Land of Huge Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,695 Followers

The doctor came out from around her desk and stood next to Simon. "Let me see your penis" she said.

Simon raised the hem of his short dress to reveal his cute lace panties. He pulled his cock free and held it out to her. The doctor wrapped her hand around it and gave it a good tug. She cupped his balls in the other hand and examined them gently. By that time Simon was perfectly hard.

"It looks like everything is working just fine" she said examining his erection. "Has your sexual interest increased?" the doctor asked casually stroking his enflamed cock.

"Yes... very much so."

"In what way?"

"Well, we have been fucking...excuse me, making love three, four times a day. And that's not including blowjobs. When I cum, I cum like a freaking bull. I'm talking gallons and gallons of cum, every time. I never seem to run out."

"Anything else?"

"And he likes the taste of his cum" Gina added, "I have been feeding it to him and he loves it." The doctor looked at Simon for conformation.

"Yes, that's true too" Simon agreed slightly embarrassed.

"Let me see your breasts."

Simon turned so Gina could unzip the back of his dress. Once it was loosened, Simon stepped out of it and pulled his boobs free of his nice lace bra. His nipples were hard and pointy. The doctor took her free hand and first gently squeezed one and then the other causing Simon to quiver.

"They are really soft...and beautiful. I don't feel anything wrong with them. Ok now...just try to relax. I am going to see if they respond naturally."

"Ok" Simon said.

The doctor lowered her head to his breasts. She stuck her tongue out and flicked it over his hard nipple.

"Mmmmm" Simon hummed.

"That one seems to be ok" she said. Simon was so focused on her tongue that he forgot she was still stroking his cock. "And now the other one..." She flicked her tongue over the other nipple. This time she took the opportunity to actually suckle it for a moment.

"Ohhhhh doctor...careful...I might..." Simon moaned trying to warn her, but it was too late. Suddenly his cock erupted in her hand sending long streams of sperm everywhere. True to his word, it was a voluminous ejaculation. Her hand was drenched and her lab coat was soaked.

Simon was completely embarrassed. "I am soooo sorry" he pleaded.

"No, no...everything is fine" the doctor said calmly, "This happens from time to time." In all the confusion Simon failed to notice she still held his cock. She squeezed it at the bottom of the shaft and brought her hand up slowly to the tip coaxing a large amount of sperm to dribble out of the tip and into her other hand.

"Would you try some of this for me?" she asked raising her hand to his mouth. He looked at the pool of sperm in the doctor's hand. He grabbed her hand and tipped it towards his mouth and drained it dry. The doctor observed his actions confirming that he indeed seemed to like the taste very much.

"Well, everything seems to be just as you say. You may cover your breasts now" the doctor said pulling a few tissues from her desk and handing them to Simon. He tried his best to clean up his cock and then slipped it back into his panties.

"Everything seems to be working just as it should. I think given the fact that you now possess a lovely set of breasts you should give some serious consideration to dressing as a woman going forward."

"But Doc...I'm a man. Everyone will know!"

"You will be surprised how easy it is. You will blend right in...trust me" she said with a reassuring smile. "It's obvious that you do indeed like the taste of sperm. Tell me, have you had any desire to perform fellatio?"

"Well...I don't know. I have never tried it before."

"Would you like to try it now?"

"Why I'm not sure" he said surprised. For some reason the idea did intrigue him. "I am pretty horny."

The doctor walked around her desk standing in front of Simon. "If there was a cock, right here, right now... would you want to suck it?" she asked directly.

Simon thought for just a second. "You know... I think I would" surprising himself.

The doctor raised the hem of her dress revealing a beautiful pair of silk panties with an obscenely large bulge in them. She flipped the top of her panties producing a very large, very thick, cock. Simon's eyes widened. She stuck it in his face, "Now just open your mouth... and give this a try." She then pushed it right past his lips.

"Mm" he moaned. Simon suddenly found himself with a mouthful of warm, very firm flesh. Even though it was firm, it was wonderfully soft too.

"Now how is that?" the doctor asked. She had begun the gentlest motion of working that thick cock back and forth across his lips. Simon found himself completely fascinated by it. He moaned unconsciously as he slobbered all over that monster cock.

"So you like the feeling of nice hard cock between your lips?" the doctor asked.

"Um hm" he moaned enthusiastically with his jaw stretched to the limit.

"Don't be shy. Use your tongue."

Simon traced around the head of her cock getting more excited by the second. He loved the feeling of that hot flesh against his tongue.

"And how is that? Better?" the doctor asked.

"Mmmmmmmm"

"Good. Now I am going to ejaculate in your mouth. Are you ready?"

"Um hm."

"Good. I want you to try and swallow as much as you can."

"Mm... Um hm."

The doctor jammed her cock as deep as it would go and exploded. Simon was overwhelmed by the amount of cum. It just kept coming. He swallowed and swallowed, but still there was more. The good doctor must have cum two gallons worth.

She leaned back against her desk catching her breath. "Good...that was really quite impressive for a first attempt" she said with her cock hanging down in front of her dripping the last little bits of cum.

Simon leaned back in his chair and swallowed the last of it. He caught himself staring at her cock. He reached for his purse and pulled out a mirror. He could see sperm laced around his lips. He scooped it up with his finger and sucked it clean.

"Yes...I think we can say that you enjoy fellatio as well. Would that be your observation?" the doctor asked causally fondling her cock.

"Yes...yes I would say that is accurate" Simon said reapplying his lip gloss. Sucking her cock had brought him back to a full erection that was now standing proudly from his lap.

"Well...given your interest for fellatio I would be remiss if I didn't inquire about sodomy. Do you have a desire to try that as well?" she asked. She was almost fully erect now.

"Mm..." Simon purred looking at her cock. It was so big. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him, but he did want to try. "Yes...I believe I would."

"Great honey" Gina said jumping into action. She grabbed Simon's arm and helped him up. "Why don't you just bend over this desk" she said sneaking a glance at the good doctor. The doctor gave her a wink. Gina helped Simon drape over the desk with his ass fully exposed. "Yes...I think that will work just fine" she said going back to the couch.

The doctor stood behind Simon and tapped the inside of his leg. Simon automatically spread them a little wider. "That's it Simon. Very good." He could feel her cock lying atop his buttocks. His cock was squeezed between him and the desk.

"Now Simon...I want you to relax. Just take nice long breathes, stay calm." She grabbed her cock and aimed it at his entrance. She then grabbed his hips, held him firmly and thrust forward breaching his ass.

"Aaaaarrrggghhh" Simon grunted.

"It's ok...just relax, breathe. That's it...just relax. Everything will change as soon as you relax" she said smiling at Gina.

Gina was watching from the couch, her hand underneath her dress. She could see Simon's face. She watched as it went from anxious to curious, from curious to yearning.

"Ok...now a little more" she said pushing in another inch or two. This time Simon moaned. It was a sensuous moan. She held on tightly to his hips, drove in two more inches. "Good, good. You are doing just fine" she purred.

"Ohhhhhh doctor...I think I'm starting to relax" Simon confessed.

"Good. It's starting to feel good...isn't it?" The doctor glanced over at Gina who was teasing her clit furiously. Seeing her husband with that huge cock in him was delicious.

"Oh yes doctor...very good" Simon purred.

The doctor smiled. This was how it always went. "Is your cock hard?" she asked gently moving her cock inside him.

"Yes...very."

"Good, good. Now just relax. Don't worry about a thing."

"Mmmmm. Uh Hmm" Simon moaned lost in the incredible feelings of having his ass stuffed with that monster cock.

The doctor started slow working her cock back and forth. Simon closed his eyes and spread his legs a little wider. The doctor smiled.

Gina was very close to her first orgasm. She watched that huge cock disappear into her husband's ass and lost it. "Yes, yes, yes" she screamed.

Simon eyes popped open and glanced in her direction. He saw his wife licking her fingers and knew exactly what had happened. He smiled and closed his eyes again enjoying the warm sensation emanating from his ass.

The good doctor started picking up speed. It wasn't long until she was plowing him deep, banging her balls against his ass.

Simon was beside himself. "Yes...do it! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee."

"You ...like...that...Simon" the doctor asked thrusting hard into his ass.

"God yes...fuck me with that huge thing...I love it!" The doctor smiled. She never tired of hearing this and she heard it often. She found her stride and was see-sawing all fourteen inches into him.

Simon's cock was trapped between him and the desk. Each thrust rubbed it a little more. Her cock felt so good. How could he have known it would feel so wonderful?

Suddenly a thrill shot through him with tremendous intensity. "Holy Shit!" he screamed.

The doctor smiled, "That is your prostate. I am massaging it with my cock." Then she hit it again.

"Ohhhhh yeah" Simon purred feeling like he had just had a mini orgasm. She slowed down and focused on his prostate hitting it repeatedly.

"Oh god...yes, yes, yes...mmmmmmm...more...love it, love it..." It was like he was having a series of mini orgasms, one right after the other.

"Of course you do" the doctor smiled. She knew it for what it was. It was another man becoming addicted to cock. Simon was learning his place in the world.

"Now I am going to express your prostate Simon. I am just going to rub it...a little more...you are going to feel this wonderful feeling...and then you ...are going to ..."

"Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!" Simon screamed as he experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life. His cock spewed uncontrollably flooding the desk.

The doctor could feel his ass clinching her cock causing her to climax. She held his hips tightly and jammed her cock deep. Simon could feel his ass being filled by warm, thick cum.

That's when everything became warm and fuzzy.

The doctor collapsed on top of him. It was a most satisfying orgasm. She caught her breathe and said, "Well Simon...I think you are starting to get a pretty good idea of how this goes."

"Yes...I believe I am. Thank you doctor."

She smiled and eased her cock out of his ass. He missed it immediately. She tucked her cock back into panties and dropped her dress. She strolled behind her desk while Simon gathered himself. He had never felt more satisfied. The doctor handed him a towel and he started mopping up the massive amounts of cum.

He handed the towel back to the good doctor with a smile and stepped into his dress. Gina was right there to help him zip it up. He then sat back down in the chair in front of the doctor's desk and crossed his legs.

The doctor opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a harness. Hanging from the harness was the largest life-like cock either of them had ever seen. She handed it to Gina. "I would recommend using this with your husband. I strongly suggest that you make love to him at least once a day."

"Yes doctor" Gina said stuffing the huge strap-on into her purse.

"And let him suck it as often as he wishes. Don't be surprised if that is several times a day. I have found that to be quite normal. Now...are there any questions?"

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,695 Followers
12