Land Rites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers

"Ploughman, plough Earth Mother's furrow,

Plant the seed to grow tomorrow.

Plough, Ploughman, plough."

The last three words were taken up by the watching throng, and to the rising chant of "Plough, Ploughman plough," I drove in and out, desperately seeking fulfilment for us both. As she began to tremble in approaching orgasm, Ma/Danu /Earth Mother added her voice in a barely audible whisper. "Plough Ploughman, plough. Plough Dermot, plough your Ma." She pressed my hands tighter against her tits as her climax hit, "Plant your seed to grow tomorrow." Seconds later my cock erupted, spewing a thick stream of cum deep inside Ma's cunt.

There was a roar of approval from those watching as I withdrew my slippery rod, and helped my still gasping Ma from the Altar. Taking my hand she led me around the circle, solemnly kissing each forehead. When we had completed the circuit I thought that the ceremony was finished, but we returned to the Altar, where Grandma waited hand in hand with the man who had helped Granddad align the bench. The pair bowed deeply as we approached. "My Lady, Your servant Tuatha de Danaan, Goddess of Spring and Her Consort seek the blessing of Danu The Earth Mother on our joining on this day."

With a serene smile, Ma replied equally formally. "My blessing be upon you both. May your joining be joyful."

As Her Consort helped Tuatha on to the Altar, Danu plucked the flowers from her cloak and folded it open. Grandma looked even better nude than she had in her transparent cloak, and I have to admit that the only reason the sight of her big nipples and moist pussy didn't give me a raging hard on, was because I still hadn't recovered from emptying my balls into her daughter. Turning to the Consort, Ma undid his robe and pushed it from his shoulders. For whatever reason, be it age or the circumstances, he seemed to require a little help, but Ma took it in her stride, stroking him to full erection before guiding him into The Goddess's slit. It felt weird watching my mother's naked mother being fucked, even more so since it wasn't Grandad that was fucking her, but Ma just smiled serenely. Now that he was inside her, Her Consort began to thrust as powerfully as any man half his age, and when Danu lifted Tuatha's shimmering silver veil he grunted with triumph and pumped his cum into her waiting hole.

This seemed to be a signal, because one by one the other women each selected a man and brought him forward to seek the blessing of The Earth Mother. One of the first in line was a hugely grinning Granddad, his hand in the death grip of woman who, judging by the firmness of her massive tits, couldn't have been older than thirty.

Squeezing my hand, Ma whispered in my ear. "It looks as though I shall be busy for a while. Why don't you see if you can find another furrow to plough?"

I hung around for maybe half an hour, hoping to catch sight of Siobhan and watching as the men spread their cloaks on the floor, wherever there was a clear space. Looking at the various couples who had linked up, I began to get an inkling of why there was such a prevalence of redheads in the region. Having been born and raised here for the first ten or so years of my life, I had a fair idea of who everyone was, and I couldn't see many, if any who were with their recognised partners. Certainly some of the now fully matured girls of my own generation I would have given my left ball to sink my cock into, but they all seemed to be occupied. Whatever was planned for the rest of the festival, it struck me as obvious that it began with an anything goes fuckfest, where everyone hooked up with whoever they chose, be it parent, sibling, friend's partners or just plain friend. Under the circumstances it seemed inevitable that some of the pairings would result in pregnancy, which, I felt, could pose real problems for some as time passed. After a while the sight of all these tits cocks and cunts started to wear a bit thin, so I made a sandwich, and wrapping myself in the nearest discarded robe I headed back to the house.

I was shivering again by the time I got inside, so I stood in front of the banked up fire to warm up. The puzzle of where Siobhan had got to was solved when I heard the faint sound of humming from upstairs, so I headed up. As I approached her room I detected a vaguely familiar scent, not exactly the same as the oil burners in the shed, but similar. Her door was ajar, and she was sitting on the edge of her bed staring down at the sun veil in her hands. Although I hadn't recognised her, it was clear that she had been one of the handmaidens, because she was still wearing the light green costume. Scented candles were burning in saucers on the floor at each corner of her bed.

She turned her head when I tapped on her door. "Come in Dermot. I knew you would come. I knew the candles would bring you." She patted the bed beside her and I sat down.

I didn't contradict her. "I wondered where you were so I came looking." I looked at her, taking in the swell of her breasts, her hard pink nipples prominent beneath the sheer fabric, then stated the obvious. "You were one of The Earth Mother's handmaidens." She nodded in reply, and I continued. "When Danu came into the shed I thought it might be you."

"I wish I had been, but it was impossible. I was born at the wrong time." In response to my unspoken question she shrugged ruefully. "Only those born or conceived in a leap year are chosen as Danu. It's supposed to be more auspicious. The best the rest of us can hope for is to be a handmaiden."

I didn't know how to respond, so I forced a short laugh. "It looks like developing into a full blown orgy out there."

She shook her head. "No, it's not like that at all. Each woman chooses one man, and they are usually together for the entire festival, although sometimes some of them share. They don't all fuck, but most of them do. For this one week every four years, there are no husbands or wives, no brothers or sisters, no fathers or daughters, mothers or sons. There are only Children of the Earth."

"OK," I said, trying to take it in. "But what happens if someone gets pregnant?"

"Well then, if she is married her husband accepts the child as his own, and if she isn't then she raises the child with the support of her family, just as you were."

"Fair enough, that rules out any complications I guess." I remained silent for a short time, then asked the question that had been on my mind since I had returned from the shed. "How come you aren't out there choosing a man?"

She smiled faintly. "I chose my man a long time ago. I've been saving myself just for him, and waiting for him to notice me."

It was then that I asked what had to be the dumbest question ever, because even as I asked I knew that her reference to the candles had given me the answer. "Oh. Who is he?"

She took my hand, and her eyes were like liquid green fire. "Can't you guess?"

I plucked out the wildflowers fastening her cloak, and as I leaned in to kiss her I filled my palm with her warm soft breast. When we finally moved apart, she sighed. "This is the first time I have really resented not being able to be Danu. I knew Sinead had been chosen, and she had told me she intended to choose you to be Her Ploughman." She reached under my robe for my cock, slowly stroking the stiffening length. "You have no idea how jealous I was when I was putting this into her pussy, wishing it was her putting it into mine. Wishing it was my furrow you were ready to plough."

I folded her cloak back, and she parted her thighs slightly, releasing the scent of her female need. "Oh, Dermot, the nights I've lain awake wishing you would come to me so I could give you my virginity. Now it's yours to take."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All the times I had fantasised about fucking my Aunt, she had been fantasising about the same thing. That time I had looked up her loose shirt and seen her tits for the first and only time before today, and wished I could fuck her I could have done it and she would have welcomed it. And now to top it all she was telling me that at twenty nine years old she was still a virgin, and had been saving her cherry for me to pop. I brushed my palm lightly across her bush then touched a fingertip to her clit, and she jerked as though she had been stung. Pushing my robe aside she lay back and spread her legs wide, tugging my erection towards her fork.

"Please Dermot, I can't wait any more. I need you inside me now!"

I ran my finger up and down her slit, parting her lips, and there was no doubting her readiness. Moving between her thighs, I set the tip of my cock against her virginal opening and thrust quickly, bursting through her hymen. "Owwwwww! Ohhhhh!" She gave out a screech of pain, then clutched me to her. "Oh fuck! I didn't think it would hurt that much. It was a good hurt though," she added reassuringly. I lay unmoving with my length buried, giving her time to adjust, and when she smiled and nodded I began to move inside her. After so many unfulfilled fantasies I was finally fucking my Aunt. At long last my cock was where I had dreamed for so long of putting it, and it was a thousand times better than I had imagined.

The unbelievably tight warmth felt like it was made for my cock, and I drove slowly in and out until she began to respond. Her hips rose to meet me, and I was taken by surprise at the suddenness of her orgasm. She pulled my mouth down to her puckered nipple, and I fucked her as fast as I could as she began to buck under me. Impossible as it seemed, the tightness increased as she began to cum, and the added pressure on my shaft was too great to resist, and my cock exploded, pumping a hot stream into my Aunt Siobhan's no longer virgin cunt.

My prick felt so comfortable nestled in her slippery wetness that I wished I could stay inside her forever, but Mother Nature decided otherwise, and I slowly softened. Reluctantly I rolled off her and went to the bathroom to rinse off the crimson evidence of her sacrificed virtue. Returning with a wet facecloth and towel, and cleaned up the mess between her legs. Drying her carefully I knelt between her thighs and stared adoringly at her just fucked pussy.

"God Aunt Siobhan," I whispered. "I've wanted to do that with you since I first realised what a pussy was for."

"I wish you had. You were always the one I wanted to be my first, and I'm so glad I waited for you. The reason I seldom wore a bra was because I wanted you to notice me and fuck me. I used to try to spy on you, hoping to catch you playing with yourself, and hoping you were thinking about me when you did it. I never did catch you but I gave myself some wonderful orgasms thinking about you pulling your hard cock."

The unexpected confession prompted one of my own, and I told her about looking up under her shirt and seeing her tits.

To my surprise she nodded. "That's why I wore that shirt. I didn't know if you had seen anything, but just in case I stayed bent over hoping you would pull down my jeans and stick your cock in my pussy. That's how desperate I was to have you fuck me. You could have done me anytime anywhere."

"I wish you'd told me."

"You have no idea how much I wanted to, but I was worried you would be disgusted if you knew I wanted to have incestuous sex with my sister's son. That's why I tried to tempt you into making the first move."

"I was too scared, and for the same reason," I admitted, "but in a way I'm glad we waited, because today was perfect."

It didn't seem in the least bit strange to be discussing such intimate matters with my Aunt, because with only ten years age difference we had always been able to talk about anything. I had moved up to lie alongside her, and now I laid my hand on her breast, teasing the nipple and lowering my lips to its twin. There was no further need for words, and I moved over her again, sliding into her for the second time, sucking her tits as we fucked slowly and gently. When our release came, it was as slow and gentle and satisfying as the fucking. Her cum poured out around my cock as I spilled inside her, and she clung to me with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Oh Dermot, I never dreamed anything could feel so wonderful."

I smiled in agreement as I kissed away the tears. Fucking Ma had been awesome because it was so unexpected, and it made me feel good because she had wanted it and planned it. Fucking her sister had been equally awesome because I had dreamed of it for so long. Just knowing that the two most important women in my life had wanted me to shoot my cum into their cunts made me feel like the luckiest, most special man on the planet.

The sound of music came from the shed, and Siobhan pushed me away and rose from the bed. "Dance time," she giggled, wrapping her cloak around her and dragging me to the door.

When we re entered the shed most of the people were fully clothed, dancing to a lively jig, whilst others emerged from the curtained section after dressing. Ma was still naked, watching a couple who were still fucking on an outspread robe in the corner, oblivious to the activity around them. As we approached, she smiled. "I wondered where you were." She glanced down at her puckered nipples. "I wish those two would hurry. The Earth Mother can't get dressed until the ploughing is finished. Why don't you change into something warmer and join the fun?"

Siobhan headed for the curtained area, and eager to get out of the itchy robe, I dashed back to the house where my clothes were. When I got back, Ma and her sister were standing at the food table, dressed in jeans and sweaters, and loading up their plates. The music stopped so everyone could eat, and then some of the men climbed into their trucks and drove off, returning an hour later with all the children. Father O'Brien arrive about 30 minutes later and conducted a shortened mass, followed by a tongue in cheek condemnation of "pagan rituals" of which he professed total ignorance, before giving the church's blessing to the upcoming festivities. That first day wound up soon after the evening meal because, having been awake since before dawn everyone – especially the children – was exhausted. The braziers were banked up, and those visitors who came from farther afield brought in bedding and settled down in the shed.

I went to bed about nine thirty, and was just dozing off when my door squeaked open and a shadowy figure slipped under the covers beside me. A hard nipple was pressed against my lips, and a quiet voice whispered "No masquerade now Dermot, no symbolism, no veil. I'm not Danu any more. I'm just me, and I want you even more than I wanted you before I knew how good you would feel inside me. I want you to suck my nipples. I want you to stroke my clit. I want you to fuck me any way you want." She slid her hand down over my belly, but the nipple in my mouth and the urgency in her voice had me hard long before her gentle fingers curled around my shaft.

All thought of sleep was forgotten, and for the next half hour or more, I stroked and sucked her soft/hard tits and fingered her pussy, bringing her to one climax after the other as she writhed and squirmed under my touch. When I finally moved between her legs and thrust into her, it was a total contrast from the first time. Before she had been calm and dignified, as befitted the role she had played. Now she was like a wild creature released from its cage. No longer was I some symbolic "Ploughman" ritualistically ploughing the furrow of a fabled "Earth Mother" of legend. Now I was just a horny son pushing his hard cock into the wet crack of his unbelievably horny mother. One thing that had been missing from our coupling during the ceremony was the way she was now crushing her tits against my chest, raking my back with her fingernails as we fucked each other without restraint. Her legs went around my hips, pulling me deeper, and she pressed her face into my neck to muffle her screams of pleasure. The old question 'Did the Earth move for you?' gained added meaning when she went into orgasm, because she thrashed about so violently I thought the bed would collapse. I started pounding her with every ounce of my strength, and the harder I fucked her the more she urged me on. Her cum was pouring out of her, soaking the sheets I would have to sleep on, but I was beyond caring. Eventually I couldn't hold back any longer, and I groaned as my Ma's clinging twat seemed to siphon every last drop of jizz out of my hard throbbing cock. When she dragged herself from my bed and returned to her own room, I was so exhausted that I passed out, oblivious of the huge wet spot I was lying on.

I must have been more wiped out than I thought, because it was after ten the next morning when I was awakened by a pounding on my door. Siobhan came charging in then stopped with a huge grin on her face. "Jesus Dermot, you look like shit. Sinead must have fucked you to a standstill last night. I could hear you through the wall, going at it like a pair of cats in heat." She pulled off the blankets and pulled a face when she saw the stained sheet. "Christ, you two really went to town didn't you?" With a dirty laugh she rubbed her crotch. "I doubt if you'll be much good to a girl for a while," she leered, staring at my limp tool.

She wasn't exactly dressed in the sexiest outfit – loose track suit pants, boots and an old oversize shirt of Granddad's – but if I could get her naked her outfit would sure as hell be sexy. "Hey, I just woke up." I protested. "Give me a couple of minutes and you might change your mind."

"Not with you smelling like a brothel," she laughed. "Besides we have work to do so get cleaned up and I'll meet you in the shed."

Twenty minutes later I came downstairs, saying a quick "Good morning" to Grandma and some other ladies who were busy baking, then went across to the shed where Siobhan was waiting. She indicated a large carton filled with numbered paper bags. "Treasure hunt time. You carry the sweets and I'll hide them." Picking up the carton I followed her out into the field, noticing that all of the bags were marked with age groups. Those for the younger children were placed where they could be easily seen, and as the groups got older the hiding places became more obscure. The number and location of each bag was marked on a rough plan of the field and its surrounds, so that any child who missed out could be aimed in the right direction.

It took about an hour to empty the carton, and I sat on a log to watch as she stooped to hide the last few along the base of a rustic drystone wall. Instead of stooping to place the final bag, she bent forward from the waist, and I gawped like a schoolboy as I realised that her choice of clothes had been far from casual. From her position and the clear view I had of her tits as her shirt hung down, I knew she had deliberately recreated the scene of a couple of weeks ago at home. I guessed that her choice of track suit bottoms had been equally calculated, because the elasticised waistband meant there were no zippers or buttons to fumble with. My cock stiffened, and taking a quick look to make sure no kids could see, I stepped up behind her and hooked my thumbs into her waistband. Dropping to my knees I took her pants down with me, and she giggled when I realised she had left her panties off. Her giggles turned into gasps when I parted her pussy lips and pressed my tongue against her clit. For long delicious moments I licked up and down her musky crevice, teasing and probing until finally I stood up and dropped my jeans. Guiding my cock to her moist opening, I drove into her and reached under her shirt to grasp her tits.

Our mutual fantasy of a couple of weeks earlier was now a reality, and my beautiful Aunt braced herself against the wall, rocking back and forth as I fucked her with steady unhurried thrusts. Grasping her hips, I leaned back to watch my stiff rod gliding in and out between the stretched lips of her pouting pussy. With each thrust her natural lubrication became creamy and viscous, giving my shaft a milky sheen that glistened in the strengthening spring sun. Her cum began to ooze slowly down the insides of her thighs, and my cock erupted, adding my juices to hers.

rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers