Landlady Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving in with an older landlady.
2.2k words
4.24
157.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers

So I've got some pen and paper and all ready to listen to Rachel:

- Right, she goes, first of all the "don't's" for me, because I do not want any nasty surprises in this. So I do not, and I stress, I do not do any sorts of scat related stuff! Secondly, don't like being bitten hard so don't do it! Nor do I like any sorts of extreme pain, blood and things like that. You can be a bit rough if you fancy that, but nothing that would leave bruises, make me bleed, or cause me pain. I also don't like playing with ice – I prefer my sex games to keep me warm, she giggled. I don't mind anal, but if you want to fuck me in the ass let me know so I can prepare properly and make sure I have an enema beforehand. Also, ease in slowly, don't go all in and break me into twos, she giggled again. And if you want me to rim you, I won't do it unless you're clean and we use some scented lube. And I don't like playing with fire, wax and that sort of thing. Have you got all that? She turns to me.

- Yep, all written down. What else? I said.

- I think that's pretty much it for "don't's", she said. As for "do's" well... she giggled devilishly ... see if you'll like this: unlike you I don't like watching porn when I have sex, but I might play some music of my choice if I fancy so you'll have to put up with it, ok?

- Yep, sure.

- Or I might feel in the mood to cum as I watch some scene from a movie – if so, I'll set up the video and pause it so it's ready and when I'm about to cum you will have to play it for me. I don't care if it sounds a bit odd, but mmmmmm Brad Pitt half naked in "Troy"! she giggled again.

I smiled – I was getting the picture.

- Occasionally if my mood takes me and might watch a really romantic love scene, I want you to play the part, and act as if you were my real lover and whisper to me that you love me, tell me how beautiful I am and so on – and act convincingly as if I was the love of your life – that really does it for me sometimes hearing all those soft whispers. Or maybe I might feel like roleplaying a bit and will tell you to play a certain character – put a bit of sole into it and I'll do the same for you ok?

- OK.

- You will have to be freshly washed and clean every time, ok? Oh, I will chose the clothes you wear and I'll arrange your hair as I fancy it when we do it, if that's ok?

- Sure.

- And I will also like to chose the fragrances you wear also.

-???

- Don't worry, I'll get them and give them to you when we do it.

- Ah, ok.

- Oh, whatever we do, I always have to cum first – I know you men and I know that once you spurted your cum you won't be good for anything. And for that reason you will have to always wear a cockring so you last more. And like I said, I pleasure myself with you first and then it's your turn.

- Fair enough.

- And one last thing – if I ride you for 50 minutes then you take your turn and manage to cum in 5 minutes, we're still even – doesn't mean I still owe you 45 minutes ok?

- Yeah, sure, no problems – I'm getting more and more excited as I discuss these arrangements with her, and I'm guessing by her chuckling she is too.

- I might be occasionally generous and let you have a go anyway, she winks at me. Or maybe if you fancy putting a lot of work into one night and then have the next night entirely for your turn – you know, I'm sure we can make compromises like these.

- Wow, wicked! I said.

- Right, young man, now let's have YOUR "don't's".

- Well funny enough they're very similar to yours... I don't do scat either and dislike the pain so we're good on that. Also, I don't like things up my arse – in case you envisaged at some point using a strap-on on me... Oh, and definitely not into ....errr... blood.

- Stupid, she burst out laughing, I don't menstruate anymore – need I remind you my age?

- Oh yes, sorry!

- That's ok, dear, I'll take that as a compliment – and she burst out laughing again.

- Well in that case I'm pretty much game for everything else.

- OK, what about the "do's"?

- God, errr, where do I start?

She laughed again:

- You can tell me on the day you know, if it's too much to note down.

- Well, I will but I guess a few things worth mentioning – I do have a lot of fetishes, and I don't want them to come across as weird.

- Weird? Don't be silly! It's ok, just tell me what it is and as long as it doesn't conflict with my "don't's" I'll do it.

- Fair enough. Well I do like feet so if you could take excellent care of them, nice varnish, freshly waxed/shaved you know...

- Ok, ok, ok I get the picture. What else?

- I might occasionally ask you to shave?

- Fine.

- While sometimes I might ask you to let it grow?

- Not a problem.

- Even armpits?

- Sure.

- Might want to sniff your panties?

- Well if I'm not around and you fancy a wank you know where the laundry basket is – she winked at me again.

- What about tying you up?

- As long as it doesn't hurt, yep.

- Blindfolds?

- Sure.

- Might gag you?

- Don't mind.

- Even with your own panties?

- Of course.

- Call you nasty names?

- Feel free to.

- Cum in your mouth?

- Fine.

- On your face?

- Fine too.

- Or ...

- Look, I think this discussion can go on for hours and I'll keep saying "yes" – as long as it's not one of the things that I don't want to do – and that would be a waste of time don't you think? I'm sure you're all fine having just had a wank, but I'm getting horny now, so what do you say we leave it at that and have some action? We can always add and remove things later on...

- Alright, I said and put away the piece of paper, totally aware that she is to go first.

She just smiled an evil smile at me and said:

- Off you go, straight in the bath – I want you properly washed and shaved and I'll come and chose your clothes and cologne for tonight. Oh, and trim your pubes too. Better still, I'll come and trim it and make sure it's how I want it.

Half an hour later, she had me all dressed up in one of my suits, white shirt and tie, plenty of aftershave and men fragrance sprayed everywhere on my body (even on my pubes – which had been trimmed by now very short and neat -- and my ass) and she said to me:

- I'm gonna go and get dressed. I put the DVD on and it's ready – when you hear me coming down the stairs start playing it and pretend you are watching it so I catch you watching it as I walk in. It's and adaptation of "Romeo and Juliet" – and I want you to pretend that you watch it as I go in and tell me that you love it because it always reminds you how much you love me and act as if I was the love of your life. Don't talk dirty at all at any point, please, and if in doubt just whisper to me that you love me and that you would do anything for me. You get the picture?

- Yeah, I think so.

- Ok then, off you go.

So I walked downstairs in the front room, all dressed up as if ready for an interview. I thought some alcohol might help in such situation so I poured myself some scotch and downed it in one. As the warmth of it was spreading through my body I poured myself another one and sat down in front of the TV, remote ready to play the DVD. A few glasses of scotch later and I finally hear her steps down the stairs so I press play – right at the scene where she is on the balcony talking to him. And that's when Rachel walks in – and I got to say she must have put a LOT of effort into looking like that: she was wearing a very long red dressed which was nice and tight outlining the contour of her body, her hair and makeup absolutely immaculate and that seemed to take about 20 years off her – even more so if the high heels on and the way she walked into the room.

I started playing my part so fell on one knee and said to her:

- My love, my eyes hurt of so much beauty laid in front of me!

- Stand up, you precious love of my life, we are both equal in this love – she said with watery eyes looking straight into mine.

I stood up and she threw herself into my arms:

- You are watching our film I see my darling.

- Yes, my love, every time I watch it, I'm thinking that my love is just as strong and my body and soul is all yours!

- Oh, sweetheart! She wept, laying her head on my shoulder and holding me tighter.

I kept thinking of what other things I could say to play this character really well – and all these ideas kept coming to mind; I was starting to really enjoy playing this role!

- My entire existence would be meaningless darling without your love.

She was holding me tighter and tighter, as I was spoiling her with declarations of my love while in the background Romeo was doing the same to Juliet.

- Don't ever leave me my love for I shall die without your love!

She was weeping on my shoulder nearly suffocating me as she was holding me that tight.

- My love, she said in the end, make love to me right now and have my body and soul together!

I started laying kisses on her lips, on her neck, softly as my fingers were caressing, unbuttoning, unzipping and getting her close to nakedness. She didn't want to take the dress completely off though she kept it wrapped around her a bit such that she was half naked only and then she pushed me onto the sofa and before I knew it, she had my trousers around my ankles and she was on top of me just positioning my cock for the entry inside her.

- Oh my love, I whispered, your body is my temple and I'm going to enter it and lay prayers for our love to last forever.

- Ahhhhhh! she left out a small cry of pleasure as she lowered herself onto my cock and then threw her arms around my neck, her head on my shoulder. She started to move up and down on my cock, weeping in my ear:

- My love, my truly only love!

- Oh my darling, my beautiful darling, I love you! I love you so much! I kept whispering to her.

With every move up and down my cock, her crying was getting louder and my loving whispers seem to encourage it. For what seems like hours she was bouncing on my cock with her head on my shoulder crying with joy and listening to me telling her how much I love her and how she meant everything to me. She stopped all of a sudden and sat up on my cock, grab my face in her palms and looking me in the eyes she whispered:

- Your love gives me so much joy my darling – thank you for this true love of yours!

And then she closed her eyes, arched her back a bit and I started feeling her pussy pulsating around my cock as she was cumming with her eyes open, in her own world of love, her pussy juice running down my balls as she was cumming.

She sat like that for another few minutes after she was finished, regaining her breath and then she looked at me:

- My God, you are really good at this – I haven't cum like that in ages! And trust me, I do have a Rampant Rabbit in my drawers, she giggled. Oh my, she said as she stood up and looked down at the damp patch on the sofa, what have I done!? Oh well, it will smell of pussy for a while in here she laughed. Right off to get clean – your turn next right? She winked at me.

(to be continued)

cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers