Landlord Wants Sex Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loretta, I am your Master and you will address me as Master unless a stranger is around. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Lets all get breakfast." We went, naked, to the kitchen. Harry was there talking to Alice as she made an omelet. They were both dressed.

"Hey you two, if we are naked, you have to be naked. Get undressed." They promptly did. Alice took the omelet off the stove first and then took her clothes off. She made a wonderful omelet. The only one I had not fucked was Alice. She was sitting near Harry. I was sure she liked him. Well I certainly had to assert my status as Master. She was desirable looking.

"Alice, while Harry is cleaning up I want you to come into the bedroom so I can fuck you."

"Yes, Master." She did not show any emotion. She was just following orders. I wasn't sure I could follow through since I had just performed. But the mornings were frequently better for multiples.

"Alice, I want you to suck my cock until it is hard." I sat on the bed and she kneeled in front of me and took it in her mouth. I started to react. Soon I was erect. I felt her pussy. It was damp. Not sopping. Well, more friction that way. We did it in the missionary position. I rubbed her clit for awhile with some results. "Alice, you are feeling very aroused."

That did it. I pushed into her, hard. She gasped and started to match my pumping. She was very tight. Good thing too, I needed the extra stimulation. I pumped for at least five minutes. Loretta came along slowly. Finally, I felt her starting to respond. There was more lubrication and she was panting. "Loretta, you will have an orgasm, now!" I felt a small spasm on my cock. This woman was not over sexed. I finally came myself and pulled out of her. She lay there, looking deflated with her arms spread and cum dripping out of her cunt.

"Alice, do you like Harry?"

"Yes, Master."

"Have you had sex with Harry?"

"No Master."

That figured. They deserved each other. Alice, I want you to see if you can seduce Harry. When you do, you will be very aroused and you will cum when he is fucking you. Do you understand?"

She smiled. "Yes, Master."

I decided that I would like to watch that show. For now we all had places to go. I was home before everybody else. Harry came back with Alice. They were holding hands. "Harry, Alice sleep." They collapsed together.

"For the rest of the evening you will not pay any attention to me. It will be as if I was not here."

I wanted to watch to see how Alice would go about seducing Harry. I woke them up. They stood up as if nothing happened and walked into the den, still holding hands. They sat next to each other on the couch. Alice kissed Harry and he kissed her back. It was a nice kiss, nothing special. Harry pulled away and started talking. She took his hand and put it on her breast. He put his hand in his lap. She whispered in his ear and he laughed nervously. I could see that she was getting desperate. She kneeled in front of him and unzipped his fly. She reached in and pulled out his cock. It just got past his zipper. She put her mouth around it and sucked the whole thing into her mouth. It grew in her mouth.

Alice stood up and grabbed Harry's extended cock and pulled him up stairs to his bedroom. He had no choice but to follow. I followed. They went in the bedroom. Alice tugged Harry's pants off with her right hand while she was loosening her jeans with her left hand. Harry looked stunned. Soon they were both naked from the waist down. Alice shrugged off her blouse and undid her bra. Harry finally got the point and took his shirt off.

Alice lay down and spread her legs. "Harry, put it in me. Now!"

Harry did as he was told. She started to gyrate and Harry pumped. After about a minute Harry started to ejaculate. I held my breath. Did Alice cum? I looked at her. She came. She was flushed and was hugging Harry. What a couple. Loretta would not miss him. I would have to get her a man when I was tired of her. I didn't think I was going to get tired of Sally very fast. Having a women on either side of me as I slept was a heavenly feeling. My experiment had worked beyond my expectations.

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story, vote! Fives are appreciated.

12