Language of Love

Story Info
Father & daughter reunite after years of separation.
2.6k words
4.2
168.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers

For the first time in his five-year career for Strickland Steel and Lumber, Jack Harvey left work early. He wouldn't have taken the day off, but his boss had heard through the grapevine why Jack was so eager for the lunch hour to come and had insisted that Jack take the day off. As he watched Jack hurry through the door to get home he shook his head. What sort of man does it take not to ask for a day off when he's seeing his daughter for the first time in eight years? He wondered. Everyone had heard Jack's sob story, but never from him. They had to go by rumors. Jack never mentioned the life he had left behind. Unlike all the other workers of Strickland, he had no family pictures framed upon his desk. He was alone. And how a man as good looking as Jack Harvey stayed single was everybody's guess.

Jack hopped into his truck and sped for home. It was just after noon and Callie had agreed to meet him there at one thirty. It was an hour's drive from Strickland to Jack's tiny apartment. He walked in stripping off his work clothes and plunged into the shower almost before his boots were off. He washed the sweat from his hard, toned body and ducked his head under the gushing spray, watching sawdust roll down the drain. He worked the oil out from under his nails and winced as the water sprayed a gash across his forearm. His job at Strickland was by no means easy, and over the past five years it had steadily transformed him from an overweight alcoholic into a somber and beautiful middle-aged man who looked closer to twenty-seven than thirty-seven. His job so to speak, was to cut and fit steel and wood and land companies in grueling bid wars that sometimes sent him across the country. He was very different from the man he had once been, and he was eager to show Callie how much he had changed. His alcoholism had cost him a good job, a loving wife…and Callie. God how it had hurt losing Callie.

He stumbled out of the shower and tossed his dirty work clothes into the hamper, yanking on a clean t-shirt over his only nice jeans. He shaved and brushed his teeth, splashing on aftershave, and then someone knocked on the door. Jack's eyes flew to the mirror. His damp dark brown hair hung carelessly across his chiseled features and his brooding blue eyes were bright with panic. People often told him he looked like James Marsden…but older.

On his brief walk across the studio apartment to the front door, he remembered the past. He and Lisa had gotten married when they were just eighteen because Lisa was pregnant. Jack was working as a gas station attendant making barely enough money to make rent, let alone all their bills and food and things for a new baby. The stress of marriage, a new family, and financial problems were too much for Jack and he started drinking. It had taken only a few months for him to develop a serious problem. When Callie was six months old, Lisa started working from home to make enough money so they could eat at least. As the years passed, she built up an incredibly successful and lucrative business. When Callie was ten, Lisa finally did the smart thing and divorced Jack.

The custody judge considered him irresponsible and dangerous. And although Jack loved his daughter, that simply wasn't enough, and the judge terminated his parental rights. Shattered, Jack had spent the next year battling the decision while his drinking grew worse and worse. Finally, he took the job at Strickland, and had since transformed into an upstanding, financially secure, and reliable person. He had been clean for four and a half years, and also managed to seclude himself entirely. He had no friends, no girlfriends, nothing.

Now, Callie had just turned eighteen, and she wanted to see him. Jack hesitated as he stood before the closed door. Taking a deep breath he opened it, and they stared at each other.

When Jack had last seen Callie she was a little girl with freckles, chubby cheeks, disheveled golden brown hair and scruffy as a homeless dog. Before him stood a breathtaking young woman with hair so short it was boyish, a soft fringe of golden brown bangs falling into her soft blue eyes. The short hair accentuated her long, swan-like neck and elfin features. Her eyes were huge, her nose small and straight, her lips unsmiling, full and sensuous. She was so tall it startled Jack, and as slim as a boy, straight up and down with small, high breasts, narrow hips, and long, long legs. She wore a thin pale blue sweater over a short black skirt and black summer sandals. Her graceful, well-manicured hands were holding a small tan purse against her hip, and she swallowed as she stared up at him.

"Dad?" She asked in disbelief. Feeling tears crowd his eyes, Jack moved forward to embrace her, somehow having expected to see a little girl at his door. He pulled her into his arms and buried his face in her soft, silky hair. He felt her hands close around his back and was conscious of her purse digging into his hip. Carefully he let her go. "You grew up." He whispered touching her cheek. Callie studied him, searching her memories, but he just didn't resemble the father she remembered. "It's been a long time." She said softly. Jack took a deep breath and lowered a kiss to her brow. She smelled like baby powder and perfume.

They spent the day catching up. It was a three-hour drive from Callie's college to his apartment so she decided to stay the night. Ignoring her protests, Jack insisted she take the bed. He listened to her shower running that night as he lay on the couch, and then watched her walk across the room to the bed wearing a tiny towel wrapped around her figure, her short hair dripping water down her neck and the swell of her breasts. She stopped in front of the couch on her path to the bed.

"Dad this is silly." She said. "Why don't we just share the bed?"

Jack looked at her uncertainly. "I don't know if that would be proper." He told her, feeling like he had a girl over instead of his daughter.

Callie sighed, grabbing his arm. "Come on, I'm not going to get any sleep if I keep feeling guilty for cheating you out of your bed." Jack crossed the room with her to the bed and climbed under the covers. He expected Callie to walk back to the bathroom to change, but instead she climbed under the covers wearing only her towel and then he heard it hit the floor. His breath caught in his throat. Sweet Christ, she was going to sleep naked.

They didn't touch as they drifted off to sleep, but even so it took Jack a long time to nod off. When he awoke in the middle of the night, it was too an immense arousal thrumming low in his gut. In sleep, he and Callie had curled up together, like two spoons in a drawer, and his cock was straining against the lips of her pussy through the opening in his boxer shorts. Her back was turned to him, her breathing even, her little ass curled against his lower belly and Jack struggled for control. A subtle move forward and he would be inside of her. Reaching up to gently move her, Jack felt her the silky feel of her breast against his hand. It was hard to see her in the dark.

Swallowing, he trailed his fingers around her nipple and she moaned in her sleep, thrusting her hips back against his cock. He groaned as her pussy engulfed the head of his cock and rolled her nipple between his fingers. Callie moved slightly and the movement drove him crazy. If he pulled out he risked waking her up. He would wait until he shrank and then pull out. He waited for a long ten minutes, feeling every detail of her cunt pushed against the head of his cock. He was still rock hard when Callie mumbled something in sleep and rocked her hips against his. He gritted his teeth as her pussy slid along the length of his arousal. "Bobby…" She mumbled in a sexual purr. Jack put his hand on her hip to try and stop her. Callie suddenly pulled off of him flooding him with relief and rolled onto her belly. Trying to calm down, it took another hour before Jack finally drifted off to sleep.

When he jerked away an hour later it was too Callie's hand gently stroking his straining cock. He whipped his head around to look at her but she was still asleep, mumbling something as she stroked him. He laid there for a long ten minutes, letting her stroke him into a greater and greater sense of need. It had been eight long years since he had felt a woman's hand on him. Guiltily, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the pleasure she was giving him.

"Bobby…" She said again and he thought of the boyfriend she had told him about over dinner. Shifting his hips he rocked slightly against her palm. Callie suddenly moved and her jerked his eyes open. She rolled onto her belly again, the blankets twisted beneath her waist pushed her ass off the mattress and her legs were spread. She cupped her breast in her hand, crushed beneath her chest as she slept and Jack could barely stand it. She's my daughter. He thought. I can't do this! He tried to go back to sleep but he was so turned on. He lowered his hand to himself to jack off, but it was completely unfulfilling. He glanced over at her inviting pussy again and reached out, swallowing as he touched it. She was wet. Moaning she lifted her hips more, almost in the doggy-style position. Christ, how can she sleep through this? He wondered. He remembered that as a child she had slept like the dead, frequently sleep walking. Rubbing her clit with his fingers, he sank two fingers inside of her. He could scarcely believe how wet and tight she was. Callie moaned, arching her hips against his hand and he swallowed thickly. His cock was so hard he could hardly stand it. Carefully, he eased out of his boxer shorts and dropped them on the floor.

He positioned himself behind her and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy. I'm not going to fuck her. He thought to himself. I'm just going to jack myself off like this so I can sleep. He rubbed himself against her slippery cunt, jutting it between her lips to knife across her clit. His body screamed for him to fuck her, but she was sure to wake up and then he would never see her again. Callie began to get excited as his cock massaged her pussy. She wiggled beneath him, moaning Bobby's name. Jack felt sweat collect on his brow.

Suddenly, she shifted in mid-thrust and Jack groaned as his cock sank into the sweetness of her cunt. Placing a hand on each of her hips he took a shaky breath and pulled out, intending to keep jacking off against her as planned. But as he withdrew it simply wasn't enough anymore to jack off, he had to fuck her. He tightened his grip on her hips and slid back into her, pulling in and out of her pussy slowly, trying not to wake her. Callie moaned and writhed beneath him. "Oh Bobby," She breathed. "Fuck me good." Jack groaned and picked up the pace till he was hammering in and out of her delicate little pussy. Callie thrust back against his hips moaning and trembling. Jack cried out, gripping her hips and fucking her faster, his huge cock plunging deep inside of her.

He could feel his cock swelling in preparation for orgasm. He gasped fucking her harder still, her pussy feeling like heaven as he rocked in and out of her, panting for breath. Callie was crying out, gripping at the sheets as she climaxed. Jack wasn't sure if she was asleep or not at this point but no longer cared. He pumped in and out of her feeling her tight cunt devour every inch of his swollen cock. He held off his orgasm, fucking her grandly for ten minutes more before it became too much and he cried out as he doubled over her in a powerful orgasm, fingers moving to close her breasts securely in his hands. Callie rocked with him, her little cunt wrapped firmly around his twitching cock. Jack panted, still buried deeply within her when Callie fell onto her belly, pulling him down with her and snuggled into the blankets. Jack carefully pulled out of her and covered himself with the blankets, feeling a wash of horrified guilt spread over him. It was a long time before he fell asleep again.

"Dad?" Jack blinked opening his eyes. Callie was lacing her shoes on the edge of the bed and smiled at him. "I think you've slept late enough." She chided him. "For goodness sake you've slept twelve hours." Feeling intensely fearful, Jack sat slowly up. Surely she knew. You didn't just sleep through a grand fucking like that.

"Leaving already?" He asked thickly, glancing at her shoes.

Callie nodded and he thought he detected a faint blush crawl up her cheeks. "I'm eager to get home and see Bobby. I dreamed about him last night."

Jack froze. "What sort of dream?" He asked carefully. C

allie glanced over at him, seeming embarrassed. "Uh oh…did I say something?" She asked.

Jack forced a smile. "Sounded like a good dream."

Callie flushed and stood. "I'm sorry Dad. God how embarrassing."

After Callie had left, Jack went in to work. He saw her every weekend after that, but bought her, her own little twin bed in the corner so there would be no more disasters. He woke up one night two weeks later to her sucking his dick and let her suck him off as he shivered, panting and sweating beneath the blankets. Unbelievably, she swallowed every drop. The next week he woke up to her moaning in her bed and walked over to see she was fingering herself and begging Bobby to fuck her. Unable to resist he slid into her tight wet warmth and gave her what she asked for. Two month passed this way where he occasionally fucked her and he felt horribly guilty and fearful for the day she would wake up and find out what he was doing.

He thought his worst nightmare had come true one day when she came in crying. "What's wrong?" He said fearfully. "Oh Dad, it's just terrible. I'm pregnant!" Jack paled.

"You and Bobby?" He asked. She nodded, blowing her nose into a tissue. "It has to be, he's the only guy I've ever been with. Mom kicked me out, Dad, can I live with you?"

Feeling an erection already growing, Jack nodded. "Of course you can. Weren't you practicing safe sex?" Callie hiccupped tossing her tissue into the trash. "Yes, I don't know how it happened! We always used my diaphragm and a condom to be doubly careful. I just don't know how it happened!"

Seven months later, Callie gave birth to a beautiful, healthy daughter who looked just like her grandpa. Callie and her daughter stayed with Jack and he felt he had a new chance at being a daddy, especially since Bobby had vanished shortly after Callie told him she was pregnant. And Jack never married, why would he? He got all the sex he could ever need, each night after Callie drifted off to sleep.

Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers