Language School

Story Info
An essay on love.
987 words
4.36
6.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost we are; among the far from native in a native land. The tongues are mixed, as if stuck together, and yet every word seems to stretch in midair. It becomes dissected to those who listen and choose to look upon the grotesque inners. There lies the smut of a thousand nations and the decline of a thousand generations. Listen to the courting with yells instead of whispers and insinuations with ugly verbs instead of stealthy metaphors. What a pity and shame.

In the mind of a few, love occurs in a glance. The intimacy of a stranger's eyes, so brown and gold to match the bronze of her skin and her dark hair, is the romance of life. There are so few words that can display the longing in those brown eyes. They look always for attention, yet attention frightens you, and they scan hopefully for a stranger's glance, but strangers worry you. So they look for that which cannot be achieved in the feasible world because it is too full of contradictions. They look for love, but what is love? Does it consist of such purity that it is seldom found in the natural world? It must hide and linger between the pages of well known books and hope to be places someplace outside of the realm of fiction. It exists in those shy brown eyes that scan the room. It will be admitted to him who meets that glance and holds that gaze for the few seconds.

Sadly, the next step is to kill that powerful romance. That unpredictable power that the world craves, yet seldom knows. To take the power of all that is kept in the stars and make a map of constellations for a tourist to point and speak the stories of forgotten heroes and disproved monsters. That power must be extinguished before it is aloud to run rapid and consume the souls and lives of everyone involved. It is too dangers to risk. It is too outrageous to trust to any such power as a guiding force for the world in which we live.

Blunder forward with your loss of words and need to fill every purposeful gap. It only takes a moment to decide, betray your honesty and tact in exchange for certainty. Lay down your sword and pickup the gun, remove your colors and clothe in simple grey, stay perfectly still and pretend to sleep as the bedroom door closes and a long missed parent goes to bed without a greeting or hug. Surrender the magic of unleashed emotion for the cold certainty that can be found at the slightest search.

The comments you make about the cold are answered with a knowing smile. The words you hear about past trips and adventures bear noticeable holes that were filled with the words of others, the touch of others. The walls of personality are torn down and along with them are the boundaries that once stood like moats to any good dark knight. Look for that first kiss, and find that it never comes. Yet you leave together just the same.

Go and fuck. Start pealing clothes from body with a ferocious appetite, as if they might resist you and prevent your prize. He breaths hard on her neck and she bites sharply on his ear. The cold air chills them both with a sudden breeze and they flee to the bed for protection. A nipple meets a mouth, a hand caresses and arouses, then a tongue explores. There are so many places to taste, touch, suck, and blow that it seems there are more bodies then people. Magic begins to creep back and heat fills that room when before a chill had dominated. It moves him to use his finger just right. He finds he can reach her sweet center while she fills her appetite with every fantasy he had when he was thirteen. Her appreciation to his touch comes out in hums and the sensation is almost too much for any man. Then the games end.

Things change and limbs fly. The sounds of quiet enjoyment are replaced with a constant slap and heavy breathing. She gasps and moans while he grunts and pushes. Perhaps it is fear, maybe ignorance, but there is no need for magic any long in either mind. It is being pushed away with every thrust and he aims to stab it away from her body. Let it die beneath you with hands, knees, forehead, pressed firmly to the sheets. A pillow cuts off any screams and all calls while you watch approvingly in the wall mirror. You think about porn and where the camera should be. Then you finish too soon for anyone except your partner and are disappointed.

Fall together and dwell on the creature of magic that you slew; the dragon that must now be dead beyond any hope. She uses your towel on her back and you use a corner on yourself, suddenly disgusted at the fluids of you both. What a terrible feeling when there is no love in your heart. To be so close to a person who you do not know and share such sweat and smells; like huddling for warmth with a jogger on a hot day.

Then she glances at you, and you meet her. The intimacy of a stranger's eyes, so brown and gold to match the bronze of her skin and her dark hair, is the romance of life. There are so few words that can display the longing in those brown eyes. What magic, what fear, what purity, and oh what love.

The stream of fire comes from the mythological beast as is stands from its eternal resting place and demands more attention than the moon or the sun. And it will receive just that from a generation that is searching for magic, in need of magic, deserving of magic.