Lanie's Pretty Pussy

Story Info
Lanie and I stay the night in the cabin.
871 words
3.9
23.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had only been on a few dates. Both of us in our mid/late 30's, I was a runner, 6'2" 220 lbs. Lanie was 5'9" with gorgeous blue eyes and J cup breasts.. a perfect hourglass figure and a sexy lilt to her voice.

We sat in the cabin talking about past sexual experiences, she used to be an exotic dancer. I used to bounce at a few of the strip clubs in town. She slid closer to me when I asked the to dance. Her black, skin tight leggings felt good sliding around my thigh. It wasn't long before her knee was rubbing against my raging hard on. I kissed her and ran my fingers through her hair.

Her hand slid down to the crotch of my pants, grabbed the shaft of my cock and said, "Race you to the bed!" She was up in a flash and flying backward onto the bed with me in quick pursuit. I couldn't wait to get her clothes off. Grabbing the waist of her pants, I pulled and was happily rewarded with both her pants and her little panties in my hands. Her pussy was perfect. Shaved with slippery wet pink folds, I was overtaken with the urge to taste her. I grabbed her ankles and opened her legs and, in the same motion, slid my tongue over her lips and into her beautiful pussy.

Good god she was incredibly wet. Her nectar was immediately running down my chin. I couldn't get enough. I tongue fucked her pussy hole and rubbed her clit with my nose until my cock was about to rip through my jeans. Her kicking was becoming more violent and she was pressing my face hard into her cunt. I worked my tongue from her pussy to her asshole and back and she was bucking hard enough to shake the bed from the frame.

I pulled off my pants and she ripped her shirt off, then her bra... revealing the most gorgeous set of breasts I have ever seen. J cup with beautiful nipples. She cupped one in both hands and licked her nipple. I almost came before my boxers were off. She took two fingers and pulled the front of my boxers down and wrapped her tongue around the head of my dick and sucked it into her mouth. I fought the urge to drown her with cum. Lanie worked the head of my dick with her tongue and jacked furiously with her left hand. Her right hand sliding into her pussy.

I had to have her in my mouth and rolled her over onto her back and rammed my dick down her throat while fucking her pussy with my tongue and face. She came on my face and the bed was soaked, as was I from the chest up and she was clawing my back with her nails every time she came. I was starting to worry that I might be choking her to death but was delighted to see that whenever I tried to pull my dick out of her mouth, her arms closed on my like a vice, pressing my dick against the back of her throat and my balls against her nose.

She growled as I pulled away again smiled when I turned to face her. She was so wet, my dick slid into her little pussy hole like it belonged there forever. I could feel her convulsing around the shaft and head of my dick and she came again. Her pussy juice ran down my balls and thighs. I fucked violently and furiously watching her cum over and over again. Her beautiful breasts bouncing with my thrusts and heaving with her breaths.

Our sweat mixed together, we slid all over the bed. I would fuck her on top until she was against the headboard cumming and fighting her way back down. Then she would get on top and rock my dick until I was ready to explode. Not ready for it to end, I would flip her around and take control of the tempo and stave off my orgasm.

It wasn't long before she was onto me and grabbed my cock and slid it back into her panting mouth. I slid my fingers into her slippery, convulsing, pussy and she sucked me like the antidote was in my dick. I grabbed the back of her hair and fucked her face hard and fast. I felt myself climaxing and jerked her head back and forth more aggressively until I filled her mouth with more cum than I thought a man could possess. She sucked harder and started to jack my dick vigorously her grip tightened and she continued to suck me. I have never been able to maintain a hard on after cumming, but it didn't go away. She kept sucking and jerking, slobbering down my balls and begged through the sucking sounds for me to cum again. I felt it happening again. Before I could brace myself, I had the most violent, energy draining orgasm of my life. I couldn't complete a sentence. I could barely breathe.

She swallowed every every drop and we laid in each others arms until we fell asleep.