Lanni's Birthday

Story Info
Busty Lanni wants it all for her birthday.
1.5k words
3.92
174.6k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucity
Lucity
32 Followers

**Figured I'd try my hand at a silly, raunchy, sexfest. Enjoy!**

Lanni's birthday - Morning

Lanni looked at herself in the mirror critically. Her bedroom was strewn with almost all the clothes from her closet and she still couldn't decide on what to wear to school. It was her 18th birthday and she wanted to make a big impression on everyone. She wanted her family, friends, all the students and teachers and every person she ran into today to admire, appreciate and most especially, lust after her.

Today was the biggest day of her whole life. She had been practicing for this day for the last several months and just last night she was finally able to take her largest dildo in her pussy and ass. She was going to make sure that she got fucked in every way possible and by as many people as she possibly could.

Her decision made, she stretched a tiny white t-shirt over her humongous tits. She straightened the happy face on the front and quickly tweaked her large nipples to make them stand out even more. Next she wiggled into a bit of black material that she thought of as a skirt and pulled and tugged until it stretched over her naked ass cheeks and barely covered her bald vulva.

One last swipe of pink lip gloss, a final fluff of her waist long caramel hair and she slid into her 5 inch leopard skin fuck me pumps and she was ready.

It was still early before Lanni had to leave for school and she went looking for the first person on her very long list of people she wanted to fuck.

"Daddy?" She rapped on her father's office door. "Daddy? Can I come in?" She opened the door and peaked in before he could respond. She found him just where as she'd hoped.

He was sitting at his desk with a huge smile on his face. "Happy Birthday, Lanni, honey! Come over here and let Daddy give you big kiss!" He held his arms out to her and she skipped around the desk and threw her arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Daddy!" She peppered his face with kisses.

He stood up and held her away after a moment. "Hey, now! I'm the one that's supposed to be kissing the Birthday Girl." He laughed. He softly placed his large hands on her face to hold it steady. He leaned in and his lips brushed the soft, moist, pout that was Lanni's mouth.

Lanni sighed and leaned into the kiss her arms winding around her father's strong shoulders. He growled low in his throat and firmly pulled her face to his. Lanni opened her mouth and invited his tongue in to deepen the heated kiss. Her father's mouth devoured her lips and tongue. Sucking and nipping, their tongues battled deeply in each others mouths.

Her fathers hands began to roam over her luscious young body. He caressed down her back and suddenly captured her bubble ass cheeks in his strong hands. Kneading firmly, he ground his crotch into her belly. "Oh, baby girl, I've waited so long to be able touch your, oh-so-fuckable body. I'm going to fuck you so good, baby." He groaned into her neck, breathing in her silky hair.

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me." Lanni panted. "I want you to be the first to fuck me so good."

"Oh, you know I will." He affirmed. "But first let me look at you." His hands roamed up to her rib cage and pressed under her t-shirt to finally squeeze her massive tits. "Damn, Lanni! Your tits are so big and soft, my hands can't even hold one." He squeezed roughly, chaffing her nipples with his palms. Her tit flesh puffed out between his fingers as he mauled her. "I've got to see them." Lanni lifted her tiny tee off her chest.

Her dad gasped. "Wow. Those are fantastic, honey." He tweaked each nipple hard and gave them a twist, making her yip with pain. "Look at those nipples! They've got to be as big as the tip of my thick pinky. They look delicious." With that he dove face first into her tit flesh, licking, sucking and biting.

Lanni was moaning and trembling while her father feasted on her body. "Daddy! That's so good. But please touch my pussy! It wants you so bad, Daddy!" Lanni could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. She grabbed his hand and pressed it up her skirt and into her crotch. "Here, Daddy! Please..." She begged.

Lanni's father ran his thick fingers along her swollen pussy lips. "Look how wet you are for me, sweetheart. Let me taste you." He stuck his finger into his mouth and sucked her juices from them. "Delicious, baby. Don't tell your mother but you taste even better than she does." He shoved his hand back to her pussy and thrust two fingers into her waiting hole.

"Yes, Daddy!" Lanni moaned. "More!"

His fingers worked their way in and out of her dripping pussy, his thumb working her puffed up clit with magic circles. "You're so hot, Lanni. I'd take more time and feast on that sweet cunny of yours but I'm going to be late for work so I'm just going to have to do this quick."

He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his magnificent penis. "What do you think, baby girl? You think you can handle this?" He stroked the largest dick that Lanni had ever seen in person. It was certainly thicker than her well used dildos.

"Oh, daddy, it's beautiful. But do you think it'll fit it my little cunt?" She stared wide eyes at the angry red mushroom head that was dripping thick precum.

He just grinned wickedly at her. "Ready or not, here I cum." He spun her around and pressed her face first onto his desk. He pushed her skirt up over her fleshy ass and roughly kneaded them and then pressed his face into the crack, lapping at the winking tan star that sat in between. He sighed heavily after a few licks. "I'm going to have to get to that another time. First things first." He began rubbing his leaking cock over her puffy pussy lips, slowly pressing them open.

"Daddy, I'm scared. Will it hurt?" Lanni tried to turn her head to look at him, but he pressed a hand firmly on her back to keep her still.

"Probably, baby." He chuckled. "But it'll hurt so good, you won't care." And with a growl her pressed the thick head two inches into her cunt.

"Daddy!" She shrieked. "I don't know about this." Lanni started to wriggle as her pussy was stretched farther than it had ever been.

Lanni's father shoved another couple of inched into her vise like hole. "Squirm all you want, Birthday girl. But I'm getting into this hot hole if it's the last thing I do today. Fuck, your so tight!" He grabbed her hips and punched further into her. "Take it all, baby. You'll thank me later."

Tears sprouted in Lanni's eyes while her father started to pull out of her. She didn't know if she could take any more. He was too big, she felt like he was going to rip her in half. "When does it feel good, daddy?" She whimpered.

"I don't know about you, baby girl, but it feels fucking awesome to me." He groaned and started to pump slowly in and out of her clutching vagina. After a few more slow strokes, he started to speed up a little.

Lanni felt the fabric of his pants press into her ass cheeks as he bottomed out into her. She was starting to get used to the full feeling in her throbbing pussy. Her tits were pressing into the desk top and her nipples were rolling deliciously around beneath her. A tingling feeling started to build deep inside her. She could feel the pleasure creeping into her entire body, centered around her aching pussy.

Lanni's father reached under her and started to press her clit hard against her pubic bone. "Cum for daddy, Lanni. I can't hold out much longer, you're just so fuckable." He thrust heavily into her. His actions starting to get jerky as his orgasm was about to explode forth.

Lanni started to quiver, her cunt getting impossibly tighter. "Daddy!" She screamed as her orgasm crashed over her, causing her to shudder and clench her body.

A loud roar erupted from her father as her hosed her insides with his creamy spunk. He leaned heavily against her as his throbbing shaft jerked it's last squirt. He rested for a moment then pulled out and wiped his cum soaked dick on her tiny skirt. He stroked her hair away from her face as she slowly began to catch her breath. "That was beautiful, baby." He kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday, Lanni, sweetheart." He gave her ass a smack. "Don't be late for school."

He left the office, straightening his clothes.

"Thanks, daddy." Lanni called after him.

She stood up on wobbly legs and took inventory of her outfit. "Damn." she frowned down at her cum covered skirt. "Now, I'm going to have to find another skirt to wear."

Lanni's mother called from the kitchen. "Come on, Birthday girl! You don't want to be late for school."

Clothes flew all around her room as Lanni searched for an equally tiny skirt to wear to school.

Lucity
Lucity
32 Followers