Lap Dance

Story Info
She's his private dancer.
732 words
3.86
47.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before him dancing for his eyes only. He watched in the darkness, his eyes taking in every inch of her breathtaking beauty. From her long, soft hair to her shapely ankles, she was a vision of perfection.

Every curve, every fold of her body was made for caressing. Her golden skin gleamed under the one soft light that highlighted her. She wore spiked heels on her feet and they only added to her long, cool proportions.

Her breasts were two, perfectly round orbs. He could easily imagine his face buried between their bounty. Her face formed into an elegant neck which sloped down into two lovely shoulders. Her arms were long and sinewy, her hands small and gentle. The fingers were graceful, tapering into manicured nails that were painted a blood red. Her stomach and waist were perfect, swelling into gentle hips. Her legs were long and lean, dancer's legs from the top of her thighs to the tips of her feet.

Her face was formed from flawless bone structure and pure, unblemished skin. The long, tawny hair surrounded it like an incredible cloud of silk. Her mouth was made for kissing with succulent, juicy lips. The aquiline nose was strong and her cat-like eyes were fringed by incredibly long, thick lashes. Those deep green pools were the one part of her that he could not turn away from. Her eyes were extraordinarily beautiful, eyes he had never seen before in his life. They twinkled at him, never leaving his own eyes. He smiled at her and she smiled back, her lips parting seductively.

He watched as her body swayed to the music, her fingers caressing her own flesh. She wore nothing but a wispy, triangular piece of red material that covered her femininity. His gaze went back to her eyes, always those eyes. Those luscious breasts, long, perfect legs, golden skin and luxurious hair all paled in comparison to those unbelievably magnificent eyes.

She came to him, her long, lithe body moving sylphlike. She put her hands on his shoulders and straddled him. She barely touched him as she began to gyrate her hips over him. Her lush breasts were mere inches from his face. All he had to do was reach out and take one into his mouth...

His hands were at his sides. He could not touch her but oh, how he wanted to. Her body begged to be touched by him but the rules were that he had to keep his hands to himself.

He was sweating. She turned him on so much as he watched her undulating. Her eyes stayed with his. She cradled his face in those lovely hands of hers and leaned forward to him. She took his face and buried it between her breasts, moving them from side to side. He moaned as her soft, fragrant bounty captured him. He had fantasized about this and now it was happening.

She put her hands over her breasts and caressed herself. She smiled knowingly at him. She knew what that did to him. His chest heaved with his lust for her as he watched her so intently. As she touched herself, she licked her already moist lips. Her lips parted in a show of ecstasy.

She turned around and sat down on his lap. She began to grind her hips into him. Her tight buttocks caused him to swell even more and he could not hold back any longer. The rules said that he could not touch her but he knew that rules were meant to be broken. His arms went around her and he held her body to his. One hand covered a soft, supple breast, the other dipped between her legs.

"Now you've gone and done it," he whispered against her ear. "I want you and now I'm going to have you. Let's go somewhere we can be alone."

She smiled and leaned back against his chest. She encircled her arms around his neck.

"We are alone," she told him in a sexy purr. "Remember?"

He chuckled softly. "I know. I mean, let's go into the bedroom."

She stood up and looked at him again. "You can have me anytime you want me."

"I want you now." He took her hand and led his wife into the bedroom.

This was one birthday present he would remember for a very long time.