Lap Dancer

Story Info
Hot night at the strip club with the wife.
15k words
4.16
254k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone on my desk was ringing. Typical day, I thought, fielding another question from my boss. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard my wife's voice.

"What are doing now, lover?" she asked.

"Well I was facing another day at office until you called. What's up?"

"I thought I would let you have some entertainment tonight. Care to meet me at The Club tonight?" I sat up in my chair. I knew what club she was referring to, a strip club.

The Club was located on a highway just off the interstate. We passed it several times on our way home whenever we took the highway. I had often teased her about taking her there sometime and she often told me she would go. I never took her up on her challenge though.

"What's gotten into you today, you horny little girl?" I asked her.

"Come to the club tonight and see. I'll be there at 5:30. Don't be late, lover, because I would hate to think what would happen if I were all alone in a strip club," she teased. "The rules are you can only bring fifty dollars with you and you have to leave your credit cards in the car. I'm not going to pay for this little adventure of yours for the six months."

And then, the line went dead. I looked at the clock on my desk and realized I had another hour before I could get out of the office and on the road.

I got out of the office on time and I drove to the strip club. My mind was running crazy, thinking of being in a strip club with my wife watching both me and the other dancers. I made it to the club before her deadline, but her car was already in the parking lot. I took out the credit cards and all but fifty dollars from my wallet. Everything else I put in the glove compartment.

As soon as I stepped into the club, I was braced for a ten on the cover charge. Forty bucks left. Between the overpriced drinks and girls hawking for tips, I'd be lucky to get a lap dance. Better yet, I thought, maybe I'll get a lap dance for my wife. That would be hot.

I stepped into the club. The crowd was thin, but work was just releasing. More guys would be heading in before heading home to whatever was waiting there for them. Onstage, there was a skinny brunette writhing her body to the music. She was already naked, except for her high heels, and I recognized the song was almost over. Her set was finishing up. I looked out into the darkened club for my wife. I thought it wouldn't be hard to recognize her since she should be the only woman with clothes on.

The song ended and the brunette bent over at the waist to pick up her tips from the rail and stage floor. In the process, she was flashing her ass and pussy one more time, this time free. She blew a couple of quick kisses to no one in particular and scampered off the stage, her high heels clicking on the stage floor.

The crowd responded with catcalls, clapping, and whistles. The lights dimmed in the club dimmed making it hard to see the faces in the club. I was only looking for one in particular but I could not find her yet. She was probably in the bathroom. I decided to sit away from the stage at a table to better see her in the crowd. A waitress came by and I ordered a four-dollar domestic beer. I was going to run out of money on my wife-imposed limit.

"Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the hardest working tool girl in the trade," the DJ's voice boomed over the speakers. "Give it up for Tyler." The DJ drew out the last syllable of her name for effect.

The lights on the stage dimmed, then the music kicked in. The DJ was not winning technical points with me. He had the bass turned up too loud as most DJs do these days. The lights turned on in a sudden flash causing me to squint. From the dressing room and out onto the dance stage "Tool-Time Tyler" stepped.

Capping her head was a yellow hard hat, hiding her hair beneath it and casting a shadow on her face. Her wife-beater t-shirt was cut to just beneath the swell of her tits. The front of her t-shirt, split at the top, revealed her ample cleavage. Her denim shorts, also modified, were cut high on the hips and formed a thong going up the crack of her ass. She wore work boots and white socks on her feet, not the typical apparel of a dancer. A brown leather tool belt encircled her hips. It was devoid of any tools but helped complete the look.

She continued to strut to the end of the stage, swaying her hips to the low thump of the bass. Every move was accentuated. At each pole, she did a quick spin, making brief eye contact with the customers sitting at the rail. When she finally reached the end of stage, she grabbed the hard hat from her head and tossed it back down the stage towards the dressing room.

Her hair, glowing in the light, bobbed as she shook her head and body to the beat of the music. She reached back for the pole behind her and, wrapping one leg around it, slowly spun around as she coiled her frame tightly against the pole. Her eyes scanned out into the crowd. It was only then did I realize I was watching at my wife on stage.

When her eyes locked into mine, she briefly stopped and let a slight smile cross her face. It could not have lasted more than a second, but to me it felt like a lifetime. She resumed her role of entertaining the crowd.

She unwrapped herself from the pole and quickly squatted. Her knees straddled the pole. My wife thrust her left arm out. With her left-hand, she grabbed the pole, taking deliberate time to slowly wrap each finger around it. That was when I realized she was not wearing her wedding band.

With her hand still grasping the pole, my wife leaned back and thrust her hips forward, gyrating against the pole. Her other hand leisurely slid up the side of her body. She playfully squeezed each nipple, making them stand out from beneath her shirt. She then retreated her hand down to pussy, slowly and deliberately rubbing herself on her hand and the pole. Those hips that used to swivel for me were now shaking for the masses.

A few guys had already draped folded bills on the rail in front of them. Others were cheering my wife on. I was silent, not sure what to do with myself. My hands were trembling to the point where I could not hold onto my beer bottle without it rattling against the table. I could feel the heat emanating from my face; I was flush with embarrassment and jealousy. But I was also hard.

I watched as my wife stood up and strutted to the edge of the stage. She undid the clasp on the tool belt and let it drop to the ground behind her. When she reached the end of the stage, my wife leaned back on another pole, thrusting her hips forward to the crowd. She reached up with both hands and grabbed each side on the slit in her t-shirt. Slowly, the cotton fabric ripped farther down the front. She kept the two halves up covering her tits. She slowly spun away from the pole and strutted around, making eye contact with each guy sitting at the rail.

Some of the guys were shouting for her to take it off. My mouth was dry; I don't think I could have said a word. She finally looked back at me and smiled again. I knew what was coming next.

The crowd cheered as my wife cast the t-shirt aside. Her tits, once only seen by my eyes, were now on display for everybody in the club. She dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around her torso beneath her full tits. She unwrapped her arms and cupped her tits in each hand. My wife started to rotate her hips as she raised her tits up and bent her head down. She stuck out her tongue, slowly circling each nipple.

A young guy, probably in his twenties, stood at the side rail and started to shout. He peeled singles out of a money wad in his hand and scattered the money out on the stage. My wife took notice of the young man. She crawled on all fours to him, her head dropped down and ass raised high in the air. The guy stopped his money dealing and watched as my wife closed in on him. She grabbed his money hand with her left hand, her wedding hand, and pulled it towards her chest. The guy was in a dilemma. If he wanted to grab my wife's tits, he would have to let go of all of his money.

I took a quick pull on my beer, nearly spilling on myself, as I watched my wife pull his hand from her chest towards her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick his fingers on by one. The guy extended his middle finger and she took it in her mouth, slowly sucking on it. The guy looked like his knees were about buckle beneath him. I knew how he felt. She stopped sucking on his finger and slid back onto her ass. She undid the button on her jeans shimmied them over her hips and down her legs. My wife extended her legs to the young man, offering him the chance to pull the shorts off. The guy grabbed for them and immediately brought them to his face, inhaling.

Underneath the denim shorts, my wife was wearing a white thong. For now, I held on to the notion that she would at least keep one part of her body to herself. For me. I knew better though. This was a full nude bar as the dancer before her already proved.

Another guy got bolder. He was a blue-collar, beer-drinking kind of guy. He was dressed in denim and flannel. Clenched between his teeth was fiver. My wife once again cat walked over to her latest victim. The guy smiled, still holding the five in his teeth. When my wife reached him, she put her hands on each side of his head and pulled him towards his chest. She shook her shoulders, battering the guy's head between her tits. Blue-Collar's buddies started to cheer and laugh. My wife had an open-mouth smile on her face, her head turning from side to side, showing all how much she was enjoying the attention.

She let up on Blue-Collar's head. He still had that damn bill between his teeth. My wife squeezed her tits together and Blue-Collar placed the money in her cleavage. Before he pulled away, I watched as he kissed her nipples.

I started to look for a bouncer. I had never been in a club with such lax rules. Especially when it was my wife on the stage. Both bouncers were at the door watching the parking lot, probably for cops. Occasionally, one would look over at the stage, laugh and tap his partner on the shoulder to look at the stage.

My wife rolled on her hips to another guy on the other side of the stage. She turned around and shook her ass at the guy. She backed up, her ass hanging over the rail, and grabbed the band on her g-string and pulled it taut against her body. The guy folded his bill length-wise and slid it between her spread ass cheeks. I watched for what seemed like eternity until he finally pulled her g-string from her ass and slid the bill beneath it. As a joke, he let the g-string snap against her ass.

My wife sat on her ass on the floor and spread her legs in front of the guy. She ran her hands on the inside of her thighs and slowly leaned her back onto the stage. She kept her legs straight up in the air and hooked the band on her g-string. She slowly peeled it down her hips. When the g-string was pulled down half way across her ass, she rolled over onto her stomach. She pressed her tits against the floor and slowly slid her knees to her chest. She reached over her back and ran two fingers up the crack of her ass. Her other hand slid beneath her body and started to play with her g-string covered pussy.

I couldn't keep my eyes of her. This was the slutiest thing I had ever seen my wife do, and she was doing it in front of a crowd of strangers, no less. I was torn between jealousy and excitement.

I watched as my wife closed her knees together and slowly slide the g-string down to her knees. My humiliation, though known only to me, was complete. My married wife was naked in front of a crowd of strangers. I wanted to close my eyes but her naked image was burning in my brain.

I watched as she continued to dance onstage. My wife was unstoppable. She spread her legs, ran her fingers from her tits to her pussy. She ground her pussy against several of the poles. She smiled as she slithered from guy to guy, picking up money between her tits and ass cheeks.

Finally, her last song was over, though I never heard the music change. I watched her bend over, like the stripper before her and pick up the money off the floor. This time, the catcalls were for her.

I watched as she slowly left the stage. At each pole, she spun around for the crowd. I swear every time she saw me, she had a different smile for me.

"Give it up for Tyler, guys," the DJ's voice came over the speakers. "Tyler will be coming back for some one-on-one contracting and if you tip her well, boys, maybe she'll build something up on you."

Even the DJ, bad puns and all, added to my humiliation.


Chapter Two

Another dancer was on stage but I wasn't paying attention to her. I was waiting to see where my wife was going to come from. I was on my third beer by the time I saw her come out from the back rooms. She had on a white bikini top and her matching thong was back in place. Her construction boots were replaced by white high heels. The heels looked about five inches. She knew I hated it when she wore heels that high because she stood taller than me and would look down upon me.

I watched her make her rounds from table to table. She would stop and chat with a few guys at the table. My gut twisted every time I watched her straddle some guy's knee, sometimes facing him, sometimes with her back to him so she could see the others at the table. Sometimes she would lean against the guy, shaking her ass on his leg. She would get a tip for her attention, other times she would just smile and go on to another table. But at each table she made sure at least one guy got a feel of some part of her body. My beers felt like acid in my stomach as I watched her display herself.

I looked for the waitress again, I needed another drink. I finally made eye contact with one and nodded at her for another beer. She nodded back and moved to the bar. I watched her get my label and move to my table. I needed this beer, like I needed the four before it. I was running low on cash but I didn't care. I wasn't in the mood for a lap dance any more.

"Are you feeling okay, fella?" the waitress asked as she brought me my drink. "You look a little flush." Before I could even respond a familiar voice answered for me.

"He'll be okay, sweetie, if he just let's me take care of him." The voice belonged to my wife. "Don't forget to tip you cocktail waitress," my wife told me. I looked down at my cash. I was down to my last twenty.

"Can you break this?" I asked the waitress. She took my bill and handed me three fives and singles. I gave her four back, considering I have been stiffing her for tips all night. I waited for the waitress to get out of earshot before I turned back to my wife.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at my wife between my clenched teeth.

"I noticed you were paying more attention to the waitress and not me. I was getting lonely," she said in a baby tone, her lower lip pouting. "But if that's the type of girl you are turned on by, I can leave you two alone. I'm sure I can find something or someone to keep me entertained…" and with that, she turned away from me.

I reached out, grabbed her by the arm and spun her back to the table. In her high heels, she lost her balance and braced herself against the table.

"That's not what I meant," I told her. "What are you doing dancing in this club? Naked! In front of all these guys?" In my angered state, I didn't know if I was yelling over the music. By this time, my wife was standing on her own two feet. She was still bent over the table, her ass swaying to the music for anyone who cared to watch. She propped her tits over her arm that was resting on the table. I was still holding on to her other arm.

She traced her finger against my cheek. "Easy does it, lover. No touching the dancers. House rules. Besides, you wouldn't want the bouncers to have to escort you out," I relaxed my grip on her arm. She freed the arm herself and waved over in the direction of the door, where I last saw the bouncers. I slowly turned in the direction of her wave. Both bouncers had moved away from the door, but now they were standing still. Their arms were crossed over their barrel-chests, eyes fixed on me. "I would hate to think what would happen if I were all alone in a strip club," she said, repeating her words from the afternoon phone call.

I looked at her again. My resolve was weakening. She knew, just as I had learned, she was in control.

"To answer your question, lover, the reason I am here is because this is what you wanted. You kept on telling me you always wanted to take me to a strip club. What's the matter, honey, aren't I enough for you?" Her question went unanswered. "Seems to me, I am enough for a few men here."

"Honey, please. Get your stuff and let's get out of here. Please?" I pleaded with her.

"Sorry lover, but my shift lasts until nine tonight. I have to be back on the stage in another forty minutes. It's a shame that you don't have enough money to have me keep you company. Lap dances here are twenty apiece, house rules, you know." I looked at my pile of money. I was down to my last sixteen dollars. The last four I needed went to the cocktail waitress, right in front of my wife's eyes. She played me like a pro.

"You have got to be kidding me. I have to pay for attention from my wife to now? You're crazy if you think I am going to pay you for anything." I could feel my anger once again rising.

"Sorry, honey. It's a pay-to-play atmosphere here, and I'm just playing by the rules. Besides, if I didn't know you any better…," she slid her free hand below table and grabbed the front of my trousers. "Just as I thought, hard as a rock. I think someone here likes watching his wife get all nasty in front of these men. Don't you?" She pulled her hand back to the tabletop before anyone got suspicious.

I could feel my face get flush again. "Your cock doesn't lie, baby," she said to me. "Too bad you don't have enough money for some of me. I bet I could get you off just by giving you a lap dance tonight," her voice started to betray her excitement. "Is that what you want, baby? You want your hot, little wife to feel you up and make you cum?

I swallowed down another pull from my beer. My wife rarely talked like this, and only when I prompted her.

"That's alright, darling, this is a strip club. Watching is free here. If you move over to that table in the corner, maybe you can watch what you will be missing," she continued. I looked at the table. It was in the back corner, away from the stage, in a darkened corner. Furnishing the corner was a couple of short couches. I looked up at her again. I had to admit she was looking as sexy as I had ever seen her. Though I was looking at her with new eyes now.

"Well lover, I have a living to make and my time is precious. Don't I get a tip for all that time I spent with you?" she pouted her lower lip at me. I looked down at her canted hip as she pulled her g-string away from her skin. I grabbed a five from my pile and slid it inside her g-string. She smiled sweetly and leaned in towards me. "I knew I could get you to pay me. I just knew it," and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I realized my wife had just played me again.

She spun around on her high heels and sashayed over to the men sitting at the tip rail. The first guy she stopped at was the young guy. Like most young guys at a strip club, he and his friends were caught up in the moment. They barely paid any attention to my wife, instead focusing on the latest girl onstage. After a while, she gave up and moved farther down the rail.

Her next stop was Blue-Collared guy, as I decided to name his. She laid one hand on his shoulder and swung behind him. He turned his head to his shoulder and my wife, from the opposite side, swung herself up an into his lap. Blue-Collar smiled when he saw my wife in his lap. I was reasonably assured that he didn't know the woman in his lap was married to me.