Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,541 Followers

Things were lining up in place as the dinner was scheduled for 7:00 PM and Jenny's shift did not end until midnight. He had plenty of time to meet and greet the perspective buyers and pick her up after her shift.

Yet once again Fate intervened and the day continued its downhill spiral when Dan went to get in his car for the meeting and found he had a flat tire. After replacing it and getting in his car, he realized he missed the window of opportunity for getting to the restaurant before rush hour and as such ended up sitting in traffic for over 45 minutes to go the 10 miles down the road to the restaurant. It would have been faster to walk or even take a bus; however, as he was picking Jenny up from work afterwards, he was locked into driving.

He called the company to notify them of him being late, knowing it would not go over well—promptness was a key feature many buyers relied upon and they could easily get another broker for the purchase. Dan felt his career dangling by a thread. Still, he knew the properties, and after reading the research report, had no doubt he could sell at least one of them as long as he did not fuck up anything further.

Sitting in traffic did little to improve his disposition. His mood continued to plummet as he arrived at the high-classed restaurant the buyer had suggested, finding no public parking available. As he paid the exuberant price of valet service, he recognized it would be an expensive night. As the broker of the sale, it was proper decorum for him to foot the bill for pre-sale dinners or other entertainments for clients; however, his company did not reimburse expenses expecting such costs to come out of commissions. Dan knew without a doubt this dinner was going to set their income back a good penny unless he could make a sale quickly.

Giving his name to the maître d' he was not surprised to discover the customer had already arrived and was directed to the lounge where they were awaiting him. Hoping the customer was not a big drinker—which would increase the tab exponentially—Dan made his way into the lounge.

He had never met the initial representative of the company let alone the CEO, so he was uncertain how he was supposed to recognize them when a surprised voice to his left caught his attention.

"Holy shit! Is that you 3-D? Holy fuck, are you the broker I'm meeting?" said a frighteningly-too-familiar voice.

At the very sound of the voice Dan felt his anus clench and his balls tuck involuntarily between his legs in fear and anger as he looked over at the speaker, dreading who he was going to see. Putting on his 'happy face,' Dan replied, "Damn Chuck, never expected to see you in this neck of the woods. And what are you talking about broker; YOU are the representative of DSA?" Dan said in surprise.

The day could not have gotten any worse as it hit rock-bottom, Dan gazing upon the dreaded face of his rival and nemesis, Charles DeWight III while his mind performed Vietnam flashbacks in his head...

Dan had known Charles—or Chuck as he preferred people call him—since elementary school. Chuck was the neighborhood bully, and Dan was his favorite release of aggression. Chuck was not the type to beat him up though, he actually in some sick and twisted way considered Dan a friend; however, it was a warped friendship. Chuck was always belittling Dan, giving him degrading nicknames, making him feel crappy about himself, and so forth. His favorite nickname for Dan was '3-D' which seemed innocent enough unless you knew it actually stood for 'dinky dicked Dan' as even anatomically Chuck out-did him, being a typical linebacker build and hung like a horse.

Chuck was the type who excelled at everything he did, always out performing Dan in any sports events they were in together or getting better grades in school, always beating Dan in anything he tried. Dan hated being around him, even though the guy was nice to him in his own fashion. Chuck never teased Dan for outdoing him, it was just the fact that he always did.

When the DeWights moved away Dan's freshman year of high school, he realized how much he had truly despised Chuck as high school became one of the happiest times in Dan's life. Until his absence, Dan had not realized how miserable he had been around Chuck. Not only was his true rival gone, but high school was where he met Jenny, and Dan had felt his life was on an upswing.

The good times were short-lived though as after graduating high school Jenny had broken off their relationship. It was not on any lack of emotion on her part, instead telling him he needed to 'sow his oats' and wanting him to enjoy his college years without her strapped to his ankle. She promised she would wait for him and if things worked out between them, it was meant to be and if not, she would truly miss him.

Moving away from his family was depressing enough even without the pre-arranged break-up with Jenny, and Dan had little to look forward to in college. And then the other shoe dropped as he had run into Chuck at freshman orientation, finding out they were both attending the same school as all of Dan's previous childhood trauma returned. And then Chuck insisted they room together...

His traumatized psyche was not disappointed in its trepidation, as Chuck enrolled in many of the same business classes Dan was in, getting better grades, being the professors' pets, and naturally being better than Dan as if there had been no break in the past four years. It was not just school work which Chuck and Dan interacted; as they were now older, Chuck became a true nemesis even in social circles. Male friends enjoyed being around him more, inviting him to all the 'cool' parties while Dan always attended as Chuck's 'guest' while any girl Dan tried to form an interest in always ended up on Chuck's bed. Dan once compared their relationship as if Dan were the salad before the main course of steak and lobster.

The problem was not that Chuck did not like Dan—he considered Dan one of his true friends. The problem was his competitive nature and ego always placing him first, and he was oblivious towards anybody else's feelings. Dan was Chuck's shadow; however, Chuck did not do it because he was mean, it was simply his nature to excel, which made things even worse for Dan.

At the end of their freshman year Chuck talked them into pledging to a fraternity, and Dan realized he had only been in Purgatory, and true Hell began. Chuck was made Pledge President, was hazed the least as he was well-liked by all the brothers, and became an all-around good guy. Dan on the other hand would not have even made it into the fraternity if he were not Chuck's friend. He was hazed the most and even his own pledge brothers—including Chuck—seemed to disassociate him from the rest of the group.

Life continued its downward spiral as Chuck insisted each year they continue as roommates. Dan could not count the times he would meet a girl he was attracted to, only to come back one evening and find her in bed with Chuck.

Even financially Chuck was a golden child, having never had to worry about money as his family was extremely well-off, while Dan struggled through two jobs to pay his tuition, which his parents could not fully afford.

Graduating college was a relief as Chuck moved to New York, once again the absence of him causing Dan to realize how much he could not stand being around him. He once again entered a more happier time in his life as he got a job, got back together with Jenny, and they began to plan a life together.

All this flashed before him as he broke into a false smile and shook his nemesis' hands.

"Well I'll be damned," Chuck said. "I saw the last name on the real estate sheet, but never realized it was actually you I'd be meeting. Small world, eh?" he said, genuinely glad to see Dan.

Dan grunted affirmative as he flagged the maître d' to seat them while Chuck talked about the past couple years since they had graduated. Dan felt his confidence shrinking along with his testicles as he once again played second-fiddle to his rival in the conversation throughout the dinner.

As typical, Chuck dominated the conversation, even when Dan talked about himself. Chuck's family had made it big in the adult industry business, and Dan was not surprised when he found out Divine Silk Attractions, Inc. was now owned and operated by Chuck. Earning a living selling sleaze did not surprise him as Chuck talked about all his holdings, various houses, and other branches of the industry. That he had been so successful did not surprise Dan, who realized knowing what he did about the company and Chuck's natural gift of doing anything perfectly was why he could get away with selling sleaze without any legal repercussions.

"So tell me, besides becoming a real estate broker, what you been doin' these past few years? Figured you'd be settled down with that old flame of yours...what was her name, Jodie?" he asked.

"Jenny," Dan corrected as he continued.

"Yeah, her, so did you guys ever hook up?" he asked. At Dan's nod, he smiled, "Good to hear, good to hear, so what's the little lady do while you work hard to bring home the bacon?" he asked.

Familiar with Chuck's narcissism, Dan knew Chuck was only asking to be polite. Chuck philosophy on women was they good for one thing, on their backs—once again explaining how he ended up in the adult entertainment industry.

With Chuck being the perspective buyer of the club Jenny worked at, Dan tried to steer away from the topic, "She does alright as a waitress, enough to help keep us out of debt," he said.

Dan realized even what little he said was too much information as Chuck immediately asked "You hurting for money? Hell bud, just say the word and I can hook you and the little lady up! It's the least I could do for a friend," he said.

And that was the most annoying thing about Chuck. He never did anything with malice; he just was always better; always willing to give a hand while the good deeds hit Dan's palate like sour lemons. Being around him made Dan feel like Robin next to Batman, always the side-kick and not the main man, knowing the last thing he needed was to be indebted to him as he politely declined.

Finally around desert—leave it to Chuck to eat a five course meal and then tack on desert and drinks—the conversation turned to talking about business. As with everything else, Chuck dominated the conversation.

"Knowing you're the broker for these two clubs, I'm not even going to worry about reading all the paperwork, you always put in your due diligence. Besides, I've actually already done my homework and both clubs are perfect investments, so consider this a done deal," he said, happily. "I've spent some time at both clubs, talked to the staff and such, and both will be perfect expansions to our business," he said. "Hell, even the girls at both places are hot enough there will probably be little turnover in the staff once we take control," he grinned.

Dan grimaced at the knowledge of Chuck visiting the clubs, wondering if he had told any of the staff he was buying them or not. Chuck had never met Jenny, and she had not said anything about the club changing ownership, so Chuck may have visited just as a customer to scout the place out. The thought of Chuck seeing Jenny bothered him. Although they had never met, Chuck's taste in women paralleled Dan's exactly, still, Jenny and him were engaged, so it was not like anything would happen.

He realized Jenny may not have said anything to him as like him, she may not have wanted Dan to worry about a change in ownership. Money had been on both their minds a lot lately, and it was the reason he had not told her the club was on the market in the first place; if she knew, he was not the one to cast the first stone.

His musings were interrupted as Chuck continued, "In fact, I'm going to visit them both again tonight," he said with a leer. "Would you care to join me? I figured I would hit the Slithering Lizard—that name HAS to change by the way," he grimaced before continuing. "But I'll be hitting the Satin Kitty sometime after midnight. You interested in some old-fashion hound dogging?" he asked. "Hell, as future owner just pick a dancer and I can have her keep a smile on your face all night. It'll be like old times!" he said.

'Old times' in Dan's book was watching Chuck get lucky with a hot chick and then go to some corner to bang her while he sat there like a fool. Chuck was being Chuck, but Dan wanted to get Jenny away from work as quick as possible hearing Chuck would be showing up at her quitting time, again the idea of him being around her making Dan's skin crawl as he politely declined.

"Nah, maybe some other time, I need to pick the little lady up from work." Dan told him.

Chuck seemed genuinely upset at Dan's refusal, but reassured him his lawyers would have all the paperwork for the clubs in Dan's office by the end of the week, so Dan quickly said goodbye, promising to meet up with Chuck in the future as he left the restaurant. Chuck told him they needed to get together so he could "meet the little lady" but the last thing Dan wanted was to introduce Jen to Chuck, particularly if he had already met her at the club.

As Dan left the restaurant, he had a bad taste in his mouth. It was yet another Catch-22 situation. Dan had made the sale, but it did not give him the victory other sales had given, being almost a handout from his old rival. Chuck had not even argued the price, saying Dan deserved the commission, seemingly buying the clubs almost as a favor to Dan.

Dan definitely needed to talk to Jenny when they got home about what the club was going to turn into so she could start planning on quitting and going back to school for a job hopefully more standard for the woman he was going to marry.

No, after Dan got his car from the valet and headed to the club, he realized the night could not get any worse. Fighting with Jenny, the prospect of losing his job, the sweet and sour taste of making the sale but seeing his rival, Dan just wanted to take Jenny home, apologize, and spend the rest of the night spooning with her in bed.

********************

When Dan got to the club, Brutus let him in without the cover, a simple nod acknowledging his presence. The entire club knew Dan, and he started to feel a bit better as he walked into the dark club. His bones throbbed as the speakers played Ke$ha's 'Take it Off', rather appropriate for the club Dan thought.

Looking at the stage he saw Fox, aka Janice, one of Jenny's friends and fellow dancers on the stage. He found it somewhat funny at the stage names the girls chose. Jenny's stage name was Diamond, most of the girls choosing gems or animals for their names.

His attention on the stage was interrupted as a hand lay on his shoulder. "Oh God Dan you could not have come at a better time, Mary and I both need a break. Would you mind acting the big spender and give us a bit of time off our feet?" the gorgeous blonde who had grabbed his shoulder—Crystal, aka Denise—asked.

Dan grinned in reply. One of the perks being the significant other of one of the dancers was he was considered 'safe territory' for the girls to occasionally give their attention towards when they needed a break. This way they could still 'work the floor' but take a reprieve and look busy for show.

"How could I turn down two beautiful women asking to be saved," he chuckled to them over the din of the music to their amusement. Dan, like any male, overtly flirted with the girls, to their delight and fun.

Waving over to the bartender John, Dan held up 3 fingers pointing to Mary and Denise—or Kitten and Crystal he reminded himself—and led them to an empty booth after seeing the bartender's nod. The loveseat-like booth was near the stage, and taking each girl in his arm guided them to their seats as they looked towards the stage.

Fox was just finishing her set as he and the girls did their best to applaud and get the crowd going. The girls always tried to help each other out, applauding loudly and letting the other girls on stage get the attention they deserved. The significant others of all the dancers did the same, as it was common courtesy to help them out with their set as much as possible, sort of 'seeding' the crowd.

One of the waitresses brought them over their drinks—Dan a Miller Lite and the girls either pure water or watered down gin and tonics. Dan knew he was a true 'regular' when he did not even have to say what drink to order. The girls typically drank nothing alcoholic to keep their wits about them—nothing worse than a girl drunk dancing on stage in 6-inch heels he grinned to himself.

"Surprised to see you here tonight Dan," the waitress Gene, told him. "Jen's been on the warpath all night, what the fuck did you piss her off about this time?" she asked as he slipped her a five dollar bill. Being one of the dancers' boyfriends he got his drinks for free, but like most of the other guys still tipped the girls, knowing they were making a living just like their other halves.

Shouting over the intermission music—Juelz Santana's 'Oh Yes'—he watched abstractedly while Fox collected her money and wiped the pole and stage down for the next dancer.

"Same shit," he muttered to all the girls as they looked at him. "You know I don't like her working here, and today I was the typical dumb fuck guy and put my foot in my mouth," he admitted.

Mary took a sip of her drink. "Someday you men will learn to keep your thoughts to yourself and get rid of all the macho bullshit," she said to him. "You know damn well asking her to stop is like telling a kid in a store not to touch anything, they're going to purposely do it to prove a point. Once the wedding's over I'm sure she'll tone it down, but hell, let the girl do something she enjoys," she said.

Dan just nodded in agreement, knowing she was right. As much as it galled him, he just needed to let time handle it. It was a testament to how often this argument came about that all the girls knew about it as well while Dan sipped his drink.

As if the thought of her was here queue, the other half of the conversation came out the side of the stage, Fox having picked up the tips and leaving. The DJ's voice came over the speakers, "And now, everybody give it up for Diamond!" he said as Jen strutted on stage.

"Fuck Dan," Denise said beside him, "I'm going to have to take you shopping with me. Jen told us you picked out her outfit and damned if you don't have good taste," she laughed.

Dan grinned, but didn't reply, as all his attention was focused on the love of his life. As if feeling his stare, Jen glanced over at him and if looks could kill, Dan knew his testicles would be solid ice as Jen looked away and spun around the pole as her first song, Evanescence's 'Tourniquet' started playing.

"Oh shit," Dan muttered as the girls nodded sagely. Jen only played hard rock songs when she was working to burn off a good mad, so Dan knew he was in deeper than he originally thought as his fiancée started climbing up the pole seductively.

As much as he hated Jen stripping, he had to admit she was gorgeous. The white leather outfit clung to every curve and as the music played, she seductively spun on the pole like it was an anchor in a storm or a lover she could not let go. Her red boots were in sharp contrast to the outfit as they wrapped around the pole.

She worked the pole better than usual, spinning around, contouring her body around it. Her legs would split in the most impossible poses, flashing her barely covered crotch to the crowd as they roared for more.

Dan was torn between pride at having such a desirable woman and seeing her swaying seductively in front of a crowd. He watched mesmerized with the rest of the audience as Jen climbed up the pole, bending backwards as she reached the ceiling. Flipping upside-down to the roar of the crowd, Jen's hair fell free as she slid slightly down the pole, her long brown locks lightly whispering on the stage as she held herself up only by the strength of her thighs while her hands slid down (or up?) over her body. Without a pause her hands slid over her hips, unzipping the shorts with one movement as she flipped up, her legs wrapping around the pole and slowly sliding down the pole.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,541 Followers