Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

Her shorts flew off her, revealing her white lace thong to the roar of the crowd as she seductively worked the pole, her back arched giving glimpses of her bare ass flashing through her hair fanning out as she swayed to the song. As the music slowed, Jen extended her body out perpendicular to the pole, her legs splitting wide before the crowd who cheered, amazed and awed at her physical strength and seductiveness as she slowly lowered herself to the stage as the song ended.

Diamond was one of the star attractions to the club, and again Dan felt both pride and shame his Jenny had to resort to what she did. The crowd continued cheering as Jen—Diamond—slowly slid down the pole, doing a split in front of the crowd.

As the second song came on—Marilyn Manson's 'Personal Jesus'—Jen began strutting across the stage, moving her body in rhythm to the beat. She was well choreographed, and Dan knew she was moving away to give her arms and legs a break after working the pole. Walking forward to a group of guys waving bills, Jen bent forward, pressing the cleavage formed by her tits encased in the tight bustier into the face of one guy while she slowly turned her head towards Dan, her hips swaying to the beat of the song.

With her attention momentarily on Dan, several guys took the opportunity of stuffing money into her bustier, while others inserted dollars into her thong. Normally Jen would playfully admonish guys taking such liberties, but tonight she just stared at Dan, allowing them to have their liberties with her. A few of the more daring slide their fingers down the inside of her top, getting a quick feel of her breasts before pulling away as Dan watched admonished.

Finally turning her attention back to the guys in front of her, Jen slowly bent backwards to the roar of the crowd around the stage as those in the front got a nice view of her exposed crotch outlined by her thong as she arched her back, her boot-covered legs holding her up in front of them.

At some point the girls sitting on each side of Dan disappeared, but his attention was all on Jen as she strutted in front of the crowd of guys cheering her on.

Dan could tell she was pissed, even without letting the guys touch her more than normal her movements swayed more seductively than normal. Never piss off a stripper you are dating was wise advice, he thought, knowing they will pay attention to every guy in the bar except you, purposely trying to make you as jealous as possible. Dan knew Jen was doing it on purpose, and bit down on his tongue, realizing this was his own fault.

As the music throbbed to an end, Jen finished with her boots wide apart as she did the splits on the stage, again arching her back away from the crowd, her boots stretched out in a perfect line with her legs as her torso was torqued back. Suddenly her hands rose over her body holding her bustier to the crowd's cheers. With pure strength she straightened her torso up, her arm over her chest covering her breasts as she threw the bustier behind her to the delight of the crowd.

Rob Zombie's 'Pussy Liquor' came on as she got up, strutting her hips while her arm still covered her breasts. She began swaying her hips seductively before the crowd, moving rhythmically to the beginnings of the song. Her arms would alternate back and forth, still hiding her breasts as the crowd started cheering "Show us more!"

Finally Jen, or Diamond as her stage persona, slowly smiled and seductively raised both her arms over her head, exposing her breasts fully to the crowd while her hips swaying as Rob Zombie's voice came over the speakers, "Get fucked up and fuck up with you!"

Jen moved her hands across her stomach, moving them up to cup her breasts as she swayed, bouncing one after the other, alternating them to the beat of the song. Strutting to the crowd, she pulled one guy into her chest as others reached out to insert dollars into her thong. Jen looked over at Dan and then turned around, bending down, her crotch only inches from the face of one guy, who grinned like a kid in the candy store as he took the dollar bill in his hand and pulled the crotch of Jen's thong out, blatantly shoving the money between it and her pussy.

Even from his angle Dan could tell Jen was turned on, as the guy held up his finger to his and his buddies' noses. Dan could see it glistening, a testament to how wet she was. Typically the more Jen worked the crowd, the more turned on she got, another thing Dan hated when she danced, but he was too engrossed in her display on the stage to give it much thought.

Jen turned back to the pole, spinning on it to the music in nothing but her thigh-high red boots and white laced thong, swaying to the beat, occasionally running her body over herself as she danced for the crowd's delight. She continued to work the pole, undulating her body up and down the metal rod, mimicking humping it. Moving away, Jen slowly lowered herself towards the crowd until she was on her knees, thrusting her crotch forward and back, humping the stage in beat to the music while she pulled the sides of her thong up her hips with her hands. Dan knew from the cheers of the guys in front of her they were getting a glimpse of her pussy lips surrounding the crotch of her thong as she tightened the material into her crotch.

Typically the girls did three songs to a set; however, Jen stayed where she was as a fourth song came on and Dan groaned, recognizing Theory of a Deadman's 'Bad Girlfriend' starting to play. He again recalled the old adage about pissing off your stripper girlfriend as Jen started strutting off the stage into the crowd. Normally the girls did not enter the crowd, it being less easy to control the stray hand or feel; however, Jen was definitely on a roll as she swayed to the music, dancing and rubbing against several guys as she walked amongst them, whipping her head around so her hair flared out. Finally she turned around and sat into one guy's lap, slowly dry humping him, staring straight at Dan.

Dan knew this was payback, but suddenly realized through his self-pity Jen was not as reckless as he thought, recognizing the guy whose lap she was sitting on to be a regular at the club. He obviously knew the rules as his hands stayed to his sides even though he had an almost naked girl humping his lap. Touching the girls in public was a Cardinal Sin, and he obviously knew it regardless of what Jen was doing. The back room was a different matter, but in public, the vice division of the police would love to have a reason to close a club down.

Getting up, Jen continued to tease the crowd, bending over tables backwards so her breasts thrust in the air, her nipples from the air conditioned room standing straight up. At one point she even climbed on one table to dance, doing splits right in front of a couple guys as they stared in amazement at her crotch. Jen was purposely flaunting herself in front of Dan—payback was a bitch.

Finally she made it back to the stage, working the pole as the dollars started getting thrown on the stage. Again performing some remarkable moves that showed her body to its fullest, she finally came to rest on the stage as the song ended, her arms raised in the air as she sunk into the splits one final time to the crowd's cheers.

As Jen picked up the money off the stage, wiping down the pole and grabbing her clothes, she glared one final time at Dan as she went backstage to get dressed as another intermission song came on, DJ Jaz' 'She Can Get It.'

Looking at his watch, Dan saw Jen had at least another hour to her shift, so would be working the crowd for table dances. After the last performance, she would definitely earn some good tips and Dan took a sip of his beer, realizing sometime during her set it had been refreshed with a new one, but he had been totally oblivious to his surroundings. Quickly downing the longneck he caught one of the waitresses' eyes as she nodded knowingly for a refill.

Dan resigned himself to what was going to be a long hour. Jen was going to continue to make him pay for pissing her off, so he needed the bolster of a few more drinks. The set on stage was a precursor of how bad it would get, once in the crowd he did not know what Jen would do to make him suffer for the argument.

Lost in his own thoughts, Dan felt more than saw somebody standing in front of him. Figuring it was the waitress with his refill, he reached down to pull out a tip when a voice he had heard barely over an hour ago caused his heart to stop dead as he looked up in shock.

"Well goddamn, you lying sack of shit!" Chuck's voice came above him.

Dan saw Chuck beaming at him, a big grin on his face as if were a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Mary—or Kitten he reminded himself—was next to him, his arm wrapped around her waist holding her tightly against his side, her breasts pressed tightly against his shoulder.

Still smiling, Chuck sat down next to Dan, pulling Mary onto his lap. "I thought you had to pick up the little woman from work," he asked, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Although flabbergasted at Chuck appearing here, Dan's thoughts quickly regrouped as he told him, "Uh...well she called and said she had to work a little later than usual, and I knew you were coming to the clubs so came in case I met up with you." Dan felt quite proud of his last minute save.

"Well damn, it's a good thing I decided to come here early!" he laughed. "By the way, Kitten, this here's an old friend of mine, why don't you show him some companionship," he laughed, pushing Mary by the hips over towards Dan's lap.

As Mary slid onto Dan's lap she looked at him questioningly and he slowly shook his head, silently telling her not to give away they knew each other. Strippers are not dumb, no matter what guys may think, and Mary was quick on her feet, smiling and wrapping her arms around Dan.

"Well, any friend of Mr. DeWight's is a friend of mine," she said, pressing her curvaceous body into Dan's.

Chuck smiled as he 'introduced' Kitten, his hand roaming up and down her leg. Typical of Chuck Dan thought, even though Kitten was on his lap, Chuck was making his moves. Mary kept her arm around Dan's neck as music started playing for the next set.

Looking up at the stage, Dan saw Denise—or Crystal he thought, knowing he had to call the girls by their stage names in front of Chuck—come out on the stage. Dan recognized the set playing as he had helped her, as well as many of the girls, put their song sets together. Dan watched as Crystal started spinning slowly on the pole to Eels' 'Fresh Blood.'

"So you changed your plans and came here first?" Dan asked abstractedly, trying to figure out what to do about the situation.

Chuck laughed, "I thought you said you didn't remember which club I was going first," he said as Dan realized his slip of the tongue. Chuck did not seem to dwell on it as he continued, "I called and found out some of my favorites from this club were on this shift, so wanted to watch them before they had to leave," he said, giving Mary's thigh a big squeeze.

Mary giggled, playing the situation as if nothing were unusual and Dan and Chuck were just two guys she was working—although based on Chuck's comments, Dan had a feeling she knew he was going to be the new owner of the club. Seeing movement, Dan watched as another one of the girls—Ruby, aka Michelle—started to come over, but Chuck waved her onwards as he turned to Dan.

"So, you changed your mind, eh?" he looked at Dan with a big grin. "Well good to hear, maybe I can entice you from your real estate job and have you work in my business," he giggled oddly. "You know, keep it in the family," he said with a wink.

Dan figured he was referring to how close he and Chuck's families were in childhood, always attending each other's parties and events. Dan took a sip of his beer, his attention drawn to Chuck as he whistled loudly, waving over to John the bartender, who quickly dropped what he was doing and moved over to our couch.

Yup, the staff definitely knew Chuck was going to be the boss, as everybody was treating him royally Dan realized.

He watched as Chuck gave John some orders who quickly returned to the bar. Turning back to face Dan, Chuck laughed, "Enough of that horse piss to drink, might as well get you a real man's drink!" he said, as Dan saw John walking back with a tray, two glasses of whiskey or bourbon on it and a flute of champagne.

"Ah no, that's ok..." Dan started to say, only to be interrupted by Chuck saying, "Nonsense! In my clubs you get to drink for free and be treated as a king!" he exclaimed, handing Dan the glass.

Dan took a sip—bourbon he grimaced—as Mary thanked Chuck and took the champagne flute from his hands. Dan felt Mary's body jerked as she took a sip, and he looked at her surprised face wondering what was wrong as Mary looked at Chuck.

"And the same goes for my girls," Chuck winked at Mary.

Customers could buy the girls a flute of champagne for $10.00 a glass, to show their 'appreciation' to the girls. Most guys thought they were paying to get the girls loosened up in the hopes they allowed a bit more touchy-feely than usual during table dances; however, the glasses were typically more ginger ale than champagne. Based upon Mary's reaction, Dan knew that was not the case here, as Mary sipped her full glass quietly.

Glancing at the stage, Dan saw Crystal and her slow dance and start strutting to the next song, Faderhead's 'TZDV.' As he watched her move he was very conscious she was not as good of a dancer as Jenny, her movements coming off jerky instead of smooth, and made a mental note to suggest a smoother song for her set next time he helped.

As Dan and Mary sipped their drinks, Chuck went on about some of the changes he wanted to do to the club. "Mind you this is one of the more successful clubs, so I don't want to change a good thing; however, there still are some upgrades needed—the sound system, security, and the girls' dressing rooms suck ass and need a complete overhaul. Hell, I wouldn't want my dog in that mess," he said patting Mary's leg.

Mary smiled at him, thanking him, but Dan could tell from her response this was not news to her as he wondered when the girls had found out about their new owner.

"Ah, here she comes!" Chuck whispered loudly, surprising both Dan and Mary out of their reveries of watching Crystal on stage.

Looking up, Dan saw Jen strutting through the crowd. She had put back on her leather bustier and hot pants and was working the crowd, pausing now and then to flirt with the clientele. She looked over at Dan and seeing him with Chuck, her eyebrows rose, but then the pissed off façade returned to her face as she purposely sat in the lap of the closest customer, whispering in his ear. At the guy's eager nod, she got up and started doing a lap dance for him, placing his hands on her hips as she undulated before him.

Jen could definitely dance to the industrial rock song better than Crystal as she swayed and turned. The guy kept his hands in one position, as if frozen in stone, so it was impossible for him not to feel her ass and crotch as she turned and undulated in front of him, turning her body into his hands. Like a good customer, he let her direct where his hands were, not moving them from where she had placed them in front of him. Jen—or Diamond—slid up and down the customer's leg as he pulled out some money and tucked it down the front of her hot pants as she rose up thanking him.

He obviously had not paid for a full dance, as she would have stayed the entire song, instead moving a little closer to her and Chuck and talking to another customer.

"Kitten, why don't you get ready for your set," Chuck said, dismissing Mary with a wave. Without a word Marry got up and went backstage to get ready. That she was following Chuck's demands showed she already considered him the boss, as she had not hesitated to his demands.

Glancing over, Dan saw Chuck's gaze transfixed on Jen as she gyrated back and forth to the music of Crystal's set in front of the new customer. Seeing Dan's look at Jen, Chuck grinned, "Ah, you notice her too, eh? You and I always did have similar tastes," he laughed, mistaking Dan's gaze at Jen for something else. "I tell you, I would have paid twice the amount of what this club was worth for a piece of that ass," Chuck said, catching Dan's attention. "That there," Chuck waved his drink towards Jen, "is going to be the star of this club and my enterprise," he told Dan.

Dan felt his stomach drop, knowing he would have to talk to Jen as soon as possible about her finding a new job. Once Chuck gave a woman that gaze, he was relentless in pursuing her until he fucked her, and there was no way in Hell Dan was going to allow that to happen!

Suddenly realizing his thoughts, he chuckled, recognizing Jen would never cheat on him; she was a big girl and would tell Chuck no on her own.

Mistaking his chuckle for disbelief, Chuck continued, "You don't think? Well I've already talked to all the girls and they have all agreed to stay on here, so it's only a matter of time my friend, only a matter of time."

Dan recalled the 'contracts' rumored the girls had to sign to dance at DSA-owned clubs and he could only stare in disbelief at Chuck. Jen could not have signed on with Chuck's ownership, he hoped. And if so, prayed it was nothing binding she could get out of easily.

"It's just a job," he thought grimly as he repeated Jen's usual defense at working at the club. Even so, Dan was lost as he planned out her quitting, only half listening to Chuck prattle on about the club.

Seeing doubt on Dan's face, Chuck slapped him on the back. "Every woman has a price, my boy, didn't college teach you anything?" he laughed.

All Dan could remember of college was Chuck sleeping with all his dates, thankful it would not be happening with Jen.

As the song ended, Jen thanked the guy who she had danced for, bending down to give him a kiss on the cheek as he shoved his tip into her cleavage. Giving a playful laugh, she turned towards Dan and Chuck as Chuck waved his hand to her and she made her way over to them.

The next song started playing on stage—The Birthday Massacre's 'In the Dark'—and Dan saw out of the corner of his eye Crystal swaying to the music; however, his attention turned solely on Jen as she walked up to them.

Chuck patted his leg and Jen smoothly glided down on his right thigh as if already familiar with him, facing both Chuck and Dan. Dan's heart pounded as Chuck's hand wrapped around her bare waist, stroking the side of her waist.

"This is the star of the club," Chuck told Dan. "Diamond, this is Dan, an old friend of the family," he introduced.

If Jen was surprised, she did not show it as she smiled seductively at Dan saying, "It's always a pleasure to meet another of Mr. DeWight's friends," she purred.

Dan could not believe it, she literally purred! Trying to calm himself, he told her he was glad to meet her as Chuck once again waved over John the bartender. As John bent down Chuck whispered in his ear, the rest of her statement registered into his head—'another' of Mr. DeWight's friends? How long had Chuck been scoping the club, he wondered.

His attention was brought back to John who was glancing anxiously over at Jen and then Dan, nodding his head to Chuck's order before going back to the bar.

They watched Crystal finish her set as John returned, handing Jen her drink. Catching Dan's eye when he handed him another bourbon, John mouthed "Sorry" to Dan as he turned away.

Everybody knew Jen could not handle her liquor well, so if the drink was a full gin and tonic, Dan could understand John's apology, glad it was close to her shift ending and they would be leaving. Jen's gasp as she took a sip of the drink confirmed his suspicion as Chuck laughed again repeating, "Only the best for my girls!"

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers