Lara and Christina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

But Lara had her own plan, her own schedule. She wanted this to happen on her own bed and Christina had more to do before she earned that very first orgasm. She raised her eyes and looked up at the anguished face of her young victim. Looking along the length of the girl's body, she looked straight into the girl's eyes

"If you want me to do this right, you little slut, you will get up off that sofa and follow me through to the bedroom. Don't keep me waiting; I don't like to wait."

With that, she got up off the floor and walked through to the bedroom she shared with her husband. The very bedroom in which she was going to finally make this girl cum; and Christina was going to have to return the favour before she would be allowed home tonight.

The poor girl sat there with her knees up, her knickers pulled to the side, her hairy pussy exposed, on the edge of her first orgasm, abandoned. She had never been called a slut before; she had always been a good girl but here she was with her legs wide open like the cheapest whore in town. She slowly closed her legs and sat there blushing. Did she really want to do this? Every inch of her was telling her to run out the door and run all the way home right now; every inch, that is, apart from her pussy. It was aching like it had never ached before and she knew she was going nowhere but straight into Lara's bedroom.

Lara waited. It only took moments before the door opened and Christina stuck her head hesitantly around it but it seemed much longer to the desperate woman and she scowled at her young prey in mock indignation. She looked confused and hurt - a perfect combination of emotions, thought Lara.

"What took you so long, Christina? I warned you I didn't like to be kept waiting. Now strip."

The frightened girl hesitated just long enough for Lara to pretend that she had lost patience and she marched over to stand in front of her target.

"Hold your arms up," she commanded.

Christina didn't hesitate this time and neither did Lara. She pulled the young girl's blouse apart, buttons flying to the corners of the room. She had already seen the type of plain, white bra that the poor girl always wore and vowed to teach her all about the delights of sexy lingerie -- after she had taught her so many other things.

Lara slid the blouse off the trembling girl's shoulders then down her arms before pulling it off and dropping it on the floor. Reaching around, she undid the bra clasp, gently removing it, revealing Christina's pert breasts and Lara had to use every ounce of strength she possessed not to start feasting on those wonderful tits immediately. Instead, she satisfied herself with teasing the girl further by flicking her nipples, making them grow harder and longer instantly.

Christina moaned in pleasure and frustration as her mind finally acknowledged that she was standing in an older woman's bedroom, topless, about to be naked and she kicked her own shoes off as Lara knelt down in front of her. Once more she reached around the schoolgirl and opened the button on the waistband of her short skirt, encouraging it immediately to slide down to the girl's ankles. Christina automatically stepped out of it, kicked it aside, and now she stood there in only her knickers.

Looking up as the girl looked down, Lara locked eyes with her before hooking her fingers under the elastic of her wet knickers and began easing them down over the gorgeous curve of her bottom cheeks. Lara was astounded once again at the beauty standing naked before her but she wasn't going to allow Christina to know that -- not yet. She was still determined to punish her young guest, just as she had been punished at the insistence of the girl's uncle a few days earlier.

"Do you trust me, Christina?" Lara asked as she stood up and walked round to stand behind the young girl. She wanted to savour every inch of the girl's delectable body and she was immediately enthralled by the smooth cheeks of her round bottom. The girl could feel the weight of the older woman's stare and shivered under the intense scrutiny but she wanted more than anything for this woman to be the one to teach her how to love and she quickly nodded her head.

"Yes, Lara; of course I do."

Lara smiled as she stepped closer to the girl's back so that her own fully clothed breasts were pressing against her young lover. She reached round and took Christina's pert tits in her hands, fondling them, caressing them. Then, almost imperceptibly, her finger moved on to the schoolgirl's nipples and began to tease the girl again. Just as her latest conquest started to moan and feel weak in the knees, Lara stopped teasing and began pinching.

""OH, ow, oowww!" she cried out and Lara spun the girl around to face her.

"Don't be a baby, Christina. You know I didn't really hurt you. I want you to know to know that I can do anything I want to with you and I want you to tell me that I can."

"I don't understand," said the perplexed girl.

"I'm going to teach you how to make love to a woman, Christina, but I want to be sure you are going to do as I tell you and not question everything. Now do you trust me? Do you want me to show you how wonderful the touch and feel of another woman can be? Do you want me to be your first lover?"

Christina was desperate to be taught all that Lara had to teach her but she was more than a little frightened. Her nipples were still tingling and she wondered what else Lara was going to do to her; but she knew that her pussy was still dripping and she longed to know what it was to be a woman. Again she nodded.

Lara leaned in and kissed her new pupil and the girl responded instantly with fervour and unreserved passion. Their tongues mixed deliciously, each taking turns to suck the other. Lara kept her eyes open while they kissed and watched as the young girl melted into her arms, especially when she put them around her slim back, running her hands down her smooth skin and cupping her gorgeous bottom.

Again reluctant to stop touching this young beauty but eager to move on, Lara broke off the kiss and Christina opened her eyes again. She seemed to notice the bed for the first time, noticing especially four black satin ribbons tied loosely at each corner of the bed. Lara saw what she was looking at and longed to tie this girl to her own marital bed but it wasn't quite time for that yet.

"Do you remember when we were changing after your first day and you saw that I wasn't wearing any knickers?"

Christina had always been too embarrassed to ask Lara about that but nodded her head as it was obvious the whole changing room had noticed.

"Do you know that your uncle had taken them, and kept them, just before he sat and watched Matron spanking me?"

"My uncle? Why would he do such a thing?"

"Because he's a perverted old man. Now I am going to spank you in return and you are going to enjoy it? Bend over and touch your toes."

The poor girl was dumbfounded; her uncle had always been very kindly to her; he didn't seem to be perverted. Now she was becoming scared. If Lara was going to spank her, what else might the older woman do to her and how could she possibly be expected to enjoy it? And why was her pussy tingling again at the very mention of a spanking?

She did as she was told and bent over.

Lara nearly came just at the sight of this beautiful girl presenting her round bottom to her, ready and willing to be spanked. She stood beside the girl and couldn't stop herself from running her hand over the girl's soft, round cheeks. It was only when Christina started to purr with pleasure that she came back to her senses and landed her first blow. Christina yelped at the sudden pain but held her submissive position and accepted the punishment due for her uncle's deeds.

Returning to caressing the upturned cheeks before her, Lara felt the heat her blows had caused before sliding a finger down the young girl's crack and teasing her dirtiest hole. Christina shivered at the touch but moaned in pleasure again when the older woman's finger moved further down and lightly touched her moistening cunt

Lara smiled to herself, delighted at the girl's reaction to her very first spanking. She knew then that this delicious girl was very excited about being spanked by an older woman. "Let's see how much more she can take," she said to herself. Reaching in to the bedside cabinet on her husband's side of the bed, she withdrew a large wooden spoon and tapped Christina's bottom with it, letting her know what was coming next.

Another half dozen smacks followed, three on each cheek, slowly, painfully. Lara was amazed when each smack was met with a sweet little sigh of pleasure escaping from her young victim. She stopped momentarily and ran a finger along Christina's even wetter slit.

"You are soaking wet, Christina. I never knew you were such a little whore. I think it's time we taught you how to pleasure yourself. Climb on to the bed. I want you to lean against the headboard."

The punished girl did as she was told, scared to straighten up, scared to sit down as her bottom hurt so much, but desperate to be finally taught how to make herself cum. She got into position as she had been told then watched as Lara pulled her jeans down her legs before climbing on to the opposite end of the bed, facing her. She had never seen another woman's pussy so close, unless she counted the brief glimpse she had of Lara's in the changing room. She knew she was about to get much more than just a glimpse.

Lara lay back and parted her legs. She began rubbing herself through her knickers, her knickers that were just as wet as Christina's had been when she had removed them earlier. It felt amazing to touch herself so intimately with someone else watching and she kept her eyes fixed on Christina's face, waiting to see her reaction. The girl looked embarrassed but her stare never moved from between her colleague's outstretched legs.

Lara easily pulled her tiny thong to one side and Christina stared even more intensely. Sliding her fingers inside her dripping slit, she scooped some of her own juices before removing them and offering them to the girl. The compliant girl leaned forward and opened her sweet mouth. She smelled the older woman's strong scent of arousal before she tasted her juices on her tongue and realised she had never wanted to drink anything as much as she wanted to drink this woman.

Lara couldn't help but smile as the young girl cleaned her fingers with her soft tongue, obviously enjoying her first taste of pussy juice and Lara was thrilled that it was her juice the girl was tasting. She could feel Christina's mouth sucking now, eager to get every drop she could. Pulling her fingers out, she lifted the girl's mouth to her own and could feel her own excitement rising at the taste of herself on the schoolgirl's lips.

"Now lean back again and let me see you touch yourself. I want to see if you've learned your lesson like a good little whore."

Christina was even more nervous at doing this than anything she had done so far but she knew being called a whore embarrassed and excited her in equal measure. She had always been taught it was wrong to do this, to use her own body to please herself but she knew she wanted to do this so much and she knew she wanted to do it with Lara watching her.

She began to do just what Lara had done. Sliding one finger slowly up and down her hairy slit she shuddered as she touched herself sexually for the very first time. She knew it wouldn't be the last.

She closed her eyes pushed one finger into her tight hole, suddenly feeling proud to be showing off her skills to her older lover. Lara moved forward and pushed the girls thighs further apart, keeping them open with her own legs before encouraging her to finger herself even harder.

Lara watched intently as the girl found her own rhythm; once again, she felt her own juices flowing. Her hand went to back to her pussy and she began to wank once more while she watched her young colleague do the same. Christina was moaning more loudly now, her head rolling from side to side but at one point she opened her eyes and saw that Lara had joined her in a mutual masturbation. She smiled beguilingly before her eyes closed again and she was lost in her own world of pleasure. It was just at that moment that Lara chose to pull her hands away.

"NO! Lara, please! Don't stop me now. Please let me finish! Please!"

Before she knew what was happening, so distraught was she about being stopped once more on the brink, Lara tied her two wrists to the headboard. Now unable to stop the older woman, Christina looked on as Lara took her ankles and pulled her down the bed before securing her ankles to the satin straps in the same way.

Lara then stood on the bed, towering above her captive and removed her top, throwing it down to join the pile of Christina's clothes on the floor. Next came her sexy, white bra and, as she looked down on the girl, she realised that Christina's eyes were filled with a hunger that she had often encountered many times before but never from one so young and so innocent. Finally she removed her tiny, white thong and stood naked above her young lover for the first time.

Lara lay down on top of the girl, their naked bodies touching each other for the first time, before moving up slightly and offering her gorgeous breasts to the schoolgirl. Without any further instruction, Christina took each nipple in turn into her mouth and suckled the older woman. The sensation was incredible for Lara, her whole body tingling, all the way to her pussy. She pressed more and more of each breast in turn into the girl's mouth, smothering her, making each of them more and more excited -- and wet.

Now it was time. She moved up the girl's trembling body again until the thin strip of her hair above her pussy was rubbing Christina's chin. It was almost as if the girl only now realised what Lara's intentions were and she tried to turn her face away. But Lara knew what she was doing; her thighs locked the girl's head in position until her pussy was directly over the girl's lips and nose. She stopped for a moment, teasing her colleague, knowing that the girl could smell her arousal and gave her final command.

"Lick me, Christina; lick my pussy. Make me cum with your tongue and then I will do the same for you."

The poor girl struggled briefly but her desire to be finally allowed to cum and the insistence of the older woman's pussy inches from her mouth told her she had no choice. Lara slowly herself onto the girl's face and covered her mouth with her bald pussy lips.

Lara nearly came at the very first touch of the girl's soft tongue on her cunt. The feeling was incredible and she moved around on Christina's face, grinding her soaking cunt against her lips until she felt her lover's tongue finally penetrate her. She grabbed Christina by the hair, crushing the schoolgirl's teeth against her clit while that tongue went deeper and deeper. She rode her mouth all the way to a tremendous orgasm that washed over her body like a torrent and soaked Christina's juice-smeared face at the same time. When she finally recovered her senses, she looked down at her exhausted lover and smiled.

"Now it's your turn."

Lara slid back down her body and began showering her with wet kisses, her mouth, her breasts, her belly and, finally, her virgin cunt. Somehow it seemed right that Christina should have a hairy pussy as she was not experienced enough to know that most men, and women, would prefer it to be bald. For Lara, it was just perfect.

She began by licking all round the outside of her lips, delighting as the girl squirmed beneath her, but determined to take her time. After about five minutes of this teasing, Lara carefully parted the girl's pussy lips, and started work on her internally. When she passed her thumb lightly over her lover's clit her body reacted as if it had been struck by lightning. Her arms and legs pulled at the straps holding her down and her back arched as she tried to escape Lara's insistent tongue and thumb. Christina's juices were pouring from her cunt and she was becoming noisier by the minute. Lara thought she should be better to gag her screaming colleague before the neighbours started to ask questions.

Reaching down from the bed, she grabbed the first thing that came to hand, her own sodden knickers. She dragged herself away from the girl's pussy reluctantly, climbed up her body and rubbed her soiled thong under her nose, letting the girl smell the arousal that she had caused. Pinching her nose so that she was forced to open her mouth, Lara rolled her knickers into a ball and stuffed them in. Then she resumed her licking of the defenceless girl's cunt.

She was getting more and more excited herself at the girl's writhing beneath her and she teased her again and again, bringing her to the very edge that was as far as she had ever been taken. Lara thought she smelled and tasted divine and knew that she would have to have this girl again in the future.

Finally, with her own face smeared by the girl's juices, her chin dripping, she allowed Christina to cum. She could hear her muffled, joyous cries of relief as her whole body arched so Lara placed her hands on Christina's sore bottom and pressed her cunt against her own mouth, sucking the sweet fluid from her. There was an almighty shudder through her body as her long awaited, very first orgasm devoured her.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers