Lara and Christina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers

"Please, Mrs Sanderson, please don't make me do this. I have to get home before my husband does; I can't let him see my torn dress or taste another woman on my mouth. Please!"

Her answer was to feel her employer's wife pulling her even closer to her pussy. Lara could now see almost nothing but the wet, dripping slit in front of her; could smell almost nothing but the overpowering scent of the woman in front of her; could hear almost nothing but the wicked words from the woman in front of her. All she could feel was her own pussy flooding once more.

"Can you smell me, you whore? Can you smell my cunt? Does it smell like Christina's? Like your own? Lick my pussy, bitch; that's an order. You know you want to."

Lara's mouth was now pressed hard against the other woman's pussy. Her tongue reached out, knowing there was only one way to make all this stop; she had to make this woman cum. She forced herself to run her tongue from the bottom up, all the way to the other woman's waiting clit, feeling her trembling as she lapped at her tormentor's juices and swirled her tongue around the sensitive clit.

She was consumed with self-loathing but she couldn't stop. She longed for someone to do the same to her, to lick her own pussy and make her cum just as the woman before her was about to do. She could feel Mrs Sanderson's hips bucking against her now and knew she was close; she could hear the other woman's moans of pleasure and knew she was being used as nothing more than another sex toy; she could taste the woman's juices and feared that her own mouth would be filled to overflowing.

And then her employer's wife came around her tongue. Screaming, pulling Lara even tighter against her pussy, causing the poor woman to struggle for breath. She continued to lick for all she was worth, hoping that pleasing this monster would free her of any further obligations but when the woman finally calmed down and Lara was released, she was met with a look of triumph and disdain, nothing in that look brought any comfort to the poor woman who had just given her so much pleasure.

"Well, bitch, what are you waiting for?"

Lara didn't know what was required of her now. She had just given this horrible woman an incredible orgasm with her tongue and, looking round behind her, she could see that the other three were now masturbating furiously, their own orgasms surely not far away. As if to answer her, Mrs Sanderson stood up, turned around and knelt on the chair. Looking round at the bewildered woman, she smiled.

"I have another hole that needs some attention, slut? It was hard work getting everything ready for the party; I'm sure I must be really sweaty back there."

Lara thought she was going to be physically sick. The woman was suggesting, no, telling her to lick her arse. Even as aroused as her pussy was, this was one degradation too far. She couldn't do this. Never!

"What are you waiting for, Lara? You want to keep your job, don't you? Now do as you're told and lick my wife's arse hole."

Lara pleaded with her employees but she knew her pleas were in vain. Mr Sanderson's cock was about to erupt and they both knew that the sight of his employee with her tongue up his wife's arse was just what he wanted, what he needed to make himself cum. Totally defeated, in tears, she got back up on to her knees and positioned herself behind the woman on the chair.

Hesitating just for a moment, she reached towards the other woman and lifted her skirt up, folding it over her back, exposing her round arse, the string of her thong separating her two cheeks, almost disappearing between them. Lara heard a groan behind her and looked round to see Philip's cock pouring his spunk all over his hands as he came at the sight of his mother's arse being prepared for a licking.

Spreading the woman's cheeks, she leaned closer, pulling her thong from between her tight cheeks. With all her strength, Lara forced herself to stick out her tongue, to run it along the length of her tormentor's crack, tasting her, smelling her. As her wet tongue reached the woman's dirtiest hole, Lara knew what was required of her. The other woman pushed back as she stiffened her tongue and entered the woman from behind.

"That's it, you whore. Lick my arse. Tongue my sweaty hole, you slut."

She pushed back again and again, driving Lara's tongue deeper and deeper. She had never been so ashamed, never been so humiliated, never been so used, and yet her pussy had never been so wet. She was crying from the fact that she had her mouth fixed tightly against another woman's arse, her tongue buried deep within the woman's arse hole, but still her pussy craved attention...and just at that moment it received it. Philip was now kneeling behind her, wiping his cum covered fingers on her own bottom before starting to rub those same fingers along her soaking cunt.

She felt so degraded licking another woman's arsehole but that same degradation was exciting her pussy even more. She wondered if she was going to die from shame or from the biggest orgasm of her life which she felt begin as soon as her employer's son's hand had reached for her pussy. She sensed rather than saw Mr Sanderson standing over her, watching his son fuck her with his fingers, watching her tongue sinking further up his wife's arse, watching the whole scene as he began to cum once more, this time shooting his spunk all over Lara's naked back.

Lara could hold back no longer. She screamed into Mrs Sanderson's arse hole, her whole body rocking with the unwelcome, delicious pleasure of her long awaited orgasm. Her juices flowed out over Philip's fingers, the same fingers that had been covered moments before with his own cum, as she wrapped her arms around Mrs Sanderson's thighs, trying to stay upright.

As her orgasm faded and her trembling subsided, she opened her eyes to see the wet arse hole of her employer's wife and the reality of what she had just done filled her with a shame that would never go away.

Everyone seemed to take a moment to catch their breath after this latest outpouring of lust but then they all turned together at the sound of a familiar noise from across the room. The previously innocent Christina had not been involved in this latest humiliation of her colleague but she was by no means sitting idly by either. From somewhere she had produced a large, thick dildo, and a thin purple vibrator. She was sensually lubricating the dildo by pressing it against her pussy lips and running it up and down, covering it with her own juices. The vibrator she had been sucking in her mouth and now extracted it before switching it to its lowest setting. As the rest of the family members sat back in their armchairs to enjoy the show, Lara remained on the floor, not sure what she should do, mesmerised by the sight of the girl opposite her masturbating so openly.

Obviously deciding that the large dildo was wet enough, she pushed it between her lips and forced it all the way in with one almighty thrust. As her breath returned, she began to tease her small clit with the tip of her purple friend. At first she seemed content to tease her clit, and her audience, playing with her vibrator until she was squirming in her chair. Starting to sweat all over her young body, she began to fuck herself with her plastic cock and everyone in the room could hear the slurping noises as it plunged in and out of her wet pussy.

Everyone watching, and Christina herself, knew it wasn't going to take much longer and, very soon, her whole body began to shake as her orgasm hit her, her hand still fucking herself, her vibrator still punishing her clit. Given the obvious intensity of it, the others were surprised when the girl seemed to stop quite suddenly and smiled across the room at them, almost shamefacedly.

"That was nice," she said, as if in explanation. As her juices poured from her pussy and down towards her tightest hole, she withdrew the dildo and began to clean it with her tongue, savouring the taste of herself but deciding she wanted even more. That's when she looked at Lara.

The sight of Christina masturbating in front of them all excited Lara more than she wanted to admit but she still shuddered in fear when she saw her younger colleague raise her head and stare straight at her with a hunger in her eyes. She got back on to her hands and knees as soon as the girl crooked her finger and beckoned her to join her in the large armchair. She knew better than to get up on to her feet but the tiny thong around her thighs restricted her movements slightly as she crawled across the room and her pussy tingled at the thought of what she would be forced to do next; it tingled equally at the thought that Mr Sanderson, his wife and their son were all watching her round bottom sway, were all watching her gorgeous breasts hang down beneath her and were all watching her pussy becoming more juicy with every second.

As she reached Christina, the younger girl surprisingly moved to the side and allowed her older colleague to sit beside her on the large armchair. If that was a surprise, so was the kiss that Christina planted on her lips; she had become so used to being forced, to being humiliated, in this house that the kiss felt almost loving. The younger girl's wet tongue invaded her mouth, breaking off only momentarily to pull her own T-shirt over her head.

Lara was enjoying the feel of the girl's hands on her smooth skin and, in any other circumstances, could have allowed herself to return the embrace, to enjoy the feel of her colleague's young body, to make love to her as she had done only yesterday. But not here, not now, not like this in front of her employer and his family. As Christina was not wearing a bra, Lara could feel the effect of the girl's breasts pressing against her own and she knew her pussy was responding too. Her own nipples were as hard as Christina's and when the girl broke off their long kiss to suck on Lara's, the poor woman could not stop the moans of pleasure that escaped from between her lips.

Mr Sanderson and Philip, meanwhile, were enjoying the show. Both of them had fully stripped off and were now resting back in their respective armchairs, slowly pulling on their cocks, getting them ready for what was still to come. Mrs Sanderson was equally excited, equally naked and equally aroused as she stroked her dripping pussy, desperate to feast on their plaything once again.

Christina was now in charge; she was taking the lead and moved down her older colleague's toned body, kissing every inch over her stomach on her way down to Lara's waiting pussy. As she settled between the older woman's legs, she gazed almost tenderly at the her colleague's slit before burying her face between Lara's thighs, burying her tongue between Lara's lips, tasting the succulent juices of the older woman and beginning to lap at them as if she had been doing it all her life.

Lara feared that she was going to be forced to cum again, feared that she was going to have yet another orgasm in front of these people, feared that there was nothing she could do to stop it, when Christina stopped. If she thought for one moment her ordeal was over, she was badly mistaken.

Lifting her older colleague's legs by the ankles, Christina pushed Lara legs back until they were pressing against her own breasts, her feet near her head, forcing her bottom cheeks forward, forcing them open, exposing her tightest hole. Lara gasped in shock at yet another new humiliation as she felt the girl's soft tongue circle her arsehole before pushing hard against it and forcing its way in. Lara knew she had just done the very same thing to the girl's aunt but having her colleague do it to her and having her do it in front of an audience was even more shameful.

Christina had watched the older woman do this to her aunt only moments before and knew that she wanted to try it. She was enjoying doing it and hoped that someone would do it to her before the day was out but now she wanted to return to Lara's sweet pussy. She pulled her tongue from the other woman's dirtiest hole and allowed her to drop her feet to the floor, giving her access once more to the first pussy she had ever licked.

As Lara lay there, wondering what sensations were about to assail her next, she felt Christina's tongue return to her hard clit and knew she couldn't take much more of this. If that wasn't bad enough, the girl then began to suck on that sensitive bud, her lips tight around it, almost seeming to draw it out even further. As she did so, she began to slide one finger up and down the older woman's soaking wet lips before effortlessly sliding in between them, beginning to fuck Lara as she had been waiting to do.

Looking round for just a second, she saw her aunt and uncle were obviously pleased with her efforts. James Sanderson's cock was stiff again as he tugged at it and watched his niece and his employee put on a wonderful show. His wife was smiling too, thinking to herself that she might have some fun with her niece later when things quietened down. And Philip, the birthday boy, was ready for action once again, his fat cock standing big, hard and ready for me, thought Christina.

She returned her thoughts to her colleague and her tongue to Lara's pussy. She could tell that the older woman was close. Looking up she saw that the other woman's eyes were closed and her head was thrashing from side to side. But it was her pussy Christina was interested in and she smiled as she felt their plaything lift her hips to meet her tongue, obviously lost in lust, obviously desperate to cum and obviously wanting to be fucked as much as Christina wanted to fuck her.

It was the last thing Lara wanted. She knew she was close, knew her body was now out of control and knew there was nothing she could do. This lack of power was almost as humiliating, almost as arousing as anything else she was having to endure. She felt Christina change tactics as two fingers suddenly began ramming in and out of her pussy while the girl's tongue concentrated on licking hard over her clit. That tongue teased and tormented Lara as she could hear her own moans getting louder and louder, until finally she screamed in release, her thighs trembling either side of her younger colleague's face while her cunt gripped the girl's fingers as if it would never let go. Even so, the girl wanted to fuck Lara and fuck her she did, plunging her fingers in and out just as the other woman had taught her to do, just as she longed for someone to do to her -- right now!

Finally she relaxed and allowed Lara to begin to recover. The older woman opened her eyes to see Christina licking her fingers, cleaning them of her juices and she moaned again, this time in the shameful realisation that her body had betrayed her once again. If she thought she was going to be allowed any respite now, however, she was badly mistaken. James Sanderson and his son finally took their hands off their cocks and walked over towards her, grabbed her, taking an arm each and practically dragged her into the kitchen. Her legs could hardly hold her up but that wasn't going to be a problem for what they had planned next.

They held her up for a few moments while Mrs Sanderson cleared the kitchen table and then threw her down on it, her breasts pressing against the hard wooden top. She was trembling as she looked round to see the two men approach her with what looked like short lengths of rope. They each took one side and tied her wrists to the legs on the far side of the table before securing her legs at the ankles to the legs on the nearer side. The rough feel of the rope being pulled tight around her limbs served only to increase her excitement and her fear.

Bent over in this totally vulnerable position, she could feel the shame and lust warring within her as the gravity of her situation sank in. Not only was she now totally helpless, physically as well as practically, any of the other guests could walk in at any moment and see her exposed like this.

"What do we do now, dad?" asked the birthday boy.

"Anything you want, son; she's yours to do what you want with."

Lara shuddered at these words and tried to hide her face from those standing around her but, no matter which way she turned, there were naked bodies surrounding her; James Sanderson and his son on one side, his wife and Christina on the other. She was terrified yet she knew she could feel her pussy tingling once more. Would it ever be satisfied? Would she ever escape from this nightmare? What would Philip do to her next?

She didn't have long to wait for an answer as she flinched when she felt his inexperienced finger run down the middle between her upturned arse cheeks, down to her soaking pussy. It travelled the length of her dripping slit and she heard them all laugh as she trembled when he found her sensitive clit. She couldn't stop herself from moaning again as he rubbed her there; he seemed to be enjoying the feel of it under his touch and enjoying her reaction as her whole body shuddered. While he was doing this, he forced his other hand under her, between the hard kitchen table and her soft breasts, taking a hold of one, squeezing it, playing with it, before finding her hard nipple and pinching it.

"I think I want to fuck her now, dad."

"Then that's what you should do, son; it is your birthday, after all, and she is your present."

Lara couldn't see him but she could feel him press his hard cock against her pussy lips and begin to push. He took her by the hips and pulled her back onto him just as he pushed forward and sank deep into her with one almighty thrust. They both moaned together as she felt his heavy balls slap against her clit and he began to fuck her with all the eagerness and energy that only an eighteen year old boy can.

"Is this how you like it, slut?"

"She likes it any way she can get it, don't you, you whore?" answered her employer for her, pulling her head up by her thick dark hair and forcing his fat cock between her lips.

She had no choice but to open her mouth wide and allow him to use her. Neither of them were being in the least bit gentle as she felt herself being banged from both ends, the lips of her mouth and the lips of her pussy suffering under the hard thrusts of both men. Lara knew she shouldn't be enjoying this; she knew she wasn't but still she felt her body respond, still she felt her pussy juices leaking around Philip's cock and still she felt the first stirrings of yet another orgasm deep within her. It was the roughest sex she had ever had and she knew her body would take a long time to recover. She thought there was nothing else they could do to her until she felt Philip pressing a finger against her tightest hole, still wet from Christina's tongue, and plunging in.

"Dad, can I fuck her arse?"

"Anything you want, son. She can take it."

Philip pulled out of her cunt and, dragging her back just a bit more, he pressed his hard cock against her dirtiest hole and forced it in, stretching her more than she had ever been stretched. Lara was moaning around his father's cock as it fucked her mouth but they both mistook her moans of pain for moans of pleasure and began to fuck her even more savagely.

The pain was intense and she really was moaning from the pain and the stretching but also from the feeling of total submission that washed over her. Philip was having the best birthday ever and pressed harder and deeper, looking down as his cock disappeared up the poor woman's arse hole. She knew she was being used and abused like she never had in the past but, when she felt someone else's hand reach beneath her, a softer hand, and begin to slowly play with her swollen clit, she felt like a whore.

They all laughed as she shuddered once again and Lara felt the deepest shame she had ever felt. Philip, on the other hand, felt only her arse hole as it tightened around his cock. He began to move in and out of her tightest hole even faster as he watched his dad speed up fucking her mouth. Both men now were battering her holes so hard she didn't know what was happening but she knew what was about to happen. She felt the cum hit the roof of her mouth first, seconds before she felt her bowels fill with Philip's spunk, seconds before the biggest orgasm of her life hit her and her whole body shook as both father and son used her, abused her and made her cum like she had never cum before.

0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers