Lara at the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers

Lara couldn't believe the difference between this woman's pussy and her own. She had never even thought of shaving herself in her private place but there wasn't a single hair to be seen on the officer's. Now as naked as Lara, the officer simply stood there for a few moments, allowing the younger girl to look closely at every inch of her well-toned body, before she reached into her bag once more.

Lara was by now prepared for just about anything she thought but when the other woman brought out a complicated looking harness of leather straps, Lara could only stare bemusedly as the woman fastened them to herself, around her hips and between her legs. She then reached one final time into her bag and pulled out a plastic cock. Lara had never even seen a real one but she knew what this was, even if she didn't know what the officer was going to do with it.

The other woman showed her by sucking on it, her saliva coating it, before she attached to the harness between her legs. She herself sat down on the chair this time and beckoned Lara to come towards her. As the young girl hesitatingly did as she was told, the officer pulled her closer, so close that Lara was now straddling the other woman, her own legs rubbing the outside of the officer's thighs. When she looked down she saw the plastic cock pointing straight up at her private place and she feared what was to happen next.

"Just lower yourself slowly and gently on to it," encouraged the seated woman, taking Lara by the hands and pulling her down. As Lara felt the woman's cock nudge her slit she shuddered but the officer had now wrapped her arms around Lara's waist. There was no escape.

Letting the girl get used to the feel of her cock, the officer slid it back and forwards along Lara's cunt, getting the young girl wet again and making sure her juices were coating the first cock she was ever going to have. As Lara started to move of her own accord, obviously enjoying the feelings now flowing from her pussy lips, the guard pulled her down just a little bit more and entered the young girl.

Lara let out a gasp – she knew that this was wrong- but she also knew it felt so good. She couldn't believe she was sitting on top of another woman, naked, their tits almost rubbing against each other, and she was enjoying it. Realising this, the officer knew it was time for Lara to lose her virginity and pulled the young girl down hard on her plastic cock.

Lara screamed once more as the woman's cock tore threw her hymen and left her breathless and scared. Letting her get used to the feeling for just a few moments, the officer then started to move her hips so that Lara felt the cock start to pleasure her battered pussy. The more her juices flowed once more, the more the officer slowly fucked her, the more Lara knew this was good. Instinctively, she started to raise her self, up and down the plastic cock. Deeper and deeper it moved within her.

"That feels sooo good," whispered Lara in the ear of the officer. When the other woman took Lara's large breasts in her hands and sucked on the engorged nipples, the young girl knew she was going to have that special feeling all over again.

"Yes, yes yes!" she cried. "Do it, please, do it! Make the feeling come again."

So the officer did just that and raised her own hips, faster and faster to meet the downward plunges of this previously innocent girl.

"YES! YES! YES!" cried Lara, as she came all over the officer's cock.

"YES! YES! YES! I love it!" she screamed as her cunt gripped the plastic cock.

Ten minutes later Lara left the Customs office to be met by her angry looking uncle.

"I've been waiting for over an hour, Lara. You can be sure I am going to punish you for keeping me late."

Lara wondered if he was going to punish her in the same way the officer had. She hoped so.

0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers
12