Lara Croft...The Untold Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter of Lara Croft's harrowing jungle tale.
1.6k words
4.44
59.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after she'd escaped from the clutches of the pygmies, Lady Lara Croft, the aristocratic treasure hunter who had once had an audience with her majesty the Queen bent over at the slowly trickling spring and drank the cool refreshing water, her naked reflection in the placid pool looking back at her.

From behind, Tombu the tracker took the opportunity to run his bony fingers along Lara's plump dark haired slit, lifting his loin cloth to show her his once again erect cock. He cackled something in his strange language, thrusting his hips forward to show what he wanted.

"Stop that you randy old bugger," Lara said, swatting his hand away. It had been a never ending contest between them from the moment that Lara had discovered that the pygmies had shredded her clothes so badly that they were un-wearable. She had spent the subsequent day completely naked except for her boots and her holstered guns...something that had the skinny tracker in a constant state of arousal. Every chance he got he was pinching one of her nipples or stroking her bare ass cheeks. It was driving Lara crazy. "Which way do we go now?"

Tombu pointed down at his stiff prick.

Lara shook her head. "I'm not letting you shag me every hour, you horny old goat...we shan't get anywhere."

The tracker pointed at his cock again.

"I said no."

Tombu squatted down, crossing his arms in front of him.

"Let's go," Lara said.

The old tracker shook his head.

Lara stood there waiting but the man refused to move.

"Oh, all right but just a quick one..." Lara finally said. She lay down on her back and opened her legs...showing off her lush pussy in all its glory.

Grinning from ear to ear, Tombu wasted no time, steering the tip of his cock into her spread labia and burying it deep inside of the Englishwoman's hot sheath with a single thrust. On straight arms he hung above Lara pumping his lean hips up and down.

Lara grunted softly as he fucked her, her legs bouncing gently up and down. She could feel his rock hard cock inside of her, pulsing with hot blood as the wiry native looked down at her flushed face. A wet squishing noise came from her pussy and she gasped as he started to fuck her even faster.

Tombu leaned down to take one of the brunette woman's prominent nipples into his mouth, sucking on the rubbery tip greedily until it hardened into an inch long bullet. He bit at the teat lightly with his teeth, drawing a moan from Lara's lips. Leaving that one he repeated the same thing to her other breast. As he did so he continued to fuck her cunt with quickening strokes.

"Oh...god!" Lara gasped, his attentions to her nipples sending electric charges through her body. She raised her shapely calves higher, her hand coming up to grasp the thin tracker's straining buttocks as he fucked her with long, deep thrusts. "You're going to make me cum..." She started to buck beneath him, thrusting her pussy up at that plunging cock of his. "Fuck me, you disgusting old man...fuck my hot pussy and make me...cum!" She dug her fingers into his hard ass cheeks, pulling the man's prick back into her needy pussy. Her mouth opened in a guttural scream of pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her. "Oh, yessss...." Lara moaned happily. "Oh, god...yessss!"

Tombu felt his prick start to pulse and knew that he was close to cumming himself. He thrust deep and ground himself against her plump mons, completely buried inside the heat of her sex, her heels spurring him on. He raised up, his back arching and then shot a thick stream of hot semen into her, groaning as his balls emptied.

Lara felt the heat of his seed as it filled her tight slit and shivered, her legs wrapped around his thin hips as the man's throbbing cock gently moved inside of her. She looked up at his wrinkled face with lust glazed eyes. "Maybe we shall have to stop a few times on the way..." she whispered.

Tombu slowly let his softening cock slip from her velvety soft labia.

Lying there on the soft ground with her legs splayed apart and Tombu's hot cum slowly leaking from her well used pussy, Lara Croft knew that she looked like a complete slut but she was so sex sated that she just didn't care. When the tracker slid up beside her flushed face and pushed his semi-hard cock at her mouth she opened her luscious lips and took the slick head inside her mouth, sucking at it gently...tasting the tartness of her own pussy mixed with the saltiness of his cum. Her cheeks hollowed as she fellated him, looking up at him with her big dark eyes as her tongue swirled around his uncircumcised tip. She cupped his dangling scrotum in her hand, squeezing the egg shaped testicles gently. To her delight and amazement the cock in her mouth started to harden once again.

Tombu put his fingers in the Englishwoman's thick hair and pulled her deeper on his shaft. With his free hand he reached down and started to paddle his fingers in her cum filled pussy. Lara mewled softly around his swollen phallus as he fingered her. When he pushed her mouth away from his fully engorged cock and lay down on his back with his hard-on sticking straight up.

Straddling his waist, Lara lifted her heart shaped ass up and reached back between her thighs to grasp his cocoa colored shaft. She slipped the head between her pouting pussy lips and slowly sat down on it, her mouth opening in an O of feeling as he impaled her tight cunt. She put her hands on his bony shoulders and started to pump herself up and down on his erection, her back arched so that her heavy breasts jutted out in front of her.

"That feels so delicious..." she cooed, rocking slowly up and down.

Tombu reached up to cup her full globes, squeezing them in his calloused hands until she groaned out loud. Her firm buttocks brushed his thighs as she worked his cock in and out of her tightly clasping pussy.

"God, your cock is hard..." Lara said. She looked back between her legs at where his stiff shaft was sliding in and out of her dark haired cunt. She pumped herself up and down on the tracker's hard-on, groaning as she felt yet another orgasm start to build deep inside her. "Oh...oh...oh!" she panted. Her taunt ass slapping against his bony hips as she slammed herself down onto him. "Yes!" she cried out as she climaxed, her body going rigid and then collapsing on top of the sweat covered chest of Tombu. She lay there, breathing hard as she felt the man's cock still pulsing inside of her. She lifted her head and looked at him. "You are amazing, Tombu...how do you last so long?"

The tracker held her hips and started to move her atop his throbbing hard-on, his eyes closed and a big smile on his face. He could feel the juices from the English lady's lush pussy covering his cock and dripping down onto his aching balls.

"More? You're going to wear me out..." Lara whispered. "Even the pygmies didn't make me cum as much and there were three of them." The man's hands moved her from side to side and she moaned at the delicious feeling that his rigid pole was bringing to her warm cunt. She started to slowly rock back and forth on his swollen phallus. Rivulets of sweat ran down her glistening torso as she undulated herself on the stiff cock that impaled her dark haired slit. Those heavy breasts jutted out, the nipples swollen from Tombu's mouth, teeth and tongue. She groaned out loud, closing her eyes and just losing herself in yet another slowly building orgasm.

Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing if it took her weeks to make it back to Nairobi, Lara thought to herself. It wasn't like she was under any time restraints. She felt Tombu go rigid beneath her and then her pussy was once again inundated by his hot white semen. The sensation pushed her over the edge and she came again with a snort, her hips jerking spastically. She rolled off the sweaty African and threw herself into the pool of water, letting its coolness wash over her. Surfacing she tossed her long hair back from her face and shook the water droplets from her head.

"I say, Lady Croft. I don't think I've ever seen you look so done in." Major Reginald Holcombe --Smythe said, stroking one of his long mustaches. "It must have been a frightful trek back through that jungle. I dare say it's one that even someone with as many adventures as your self will never forget." He found his eyes inexorably drawn to the top of her blouse and the cleavage that the aristocratic explorer was showing off. The Major had heard the story of how Lara Croft had walked naked as a jay bird out of the jungle and into a remote township. The thought of how she must have looked made the older Brit's cock jerk in his trousers.

The two of them sat at a shaded table on the porch of The Empire Club in Nairobi, a large palm frond fan slowly rotating above as a white coated waiter served them their drinks. The Major in a hounds tooth jacket buttoned snuggly over his large belly...Lady Croft wearing a sleeveless white blouse, jodhpurs and knee high black leather boots.

Lara Croft thought fondly of Tombu the tracker and let a small smile come to her lush mouth. "You don't know the half of it, Major." She took a long sip of her Boodles gin and tonic. "It truly was something to remember." Her pussy tingled as she thought of the skinny African in his thin loin cloth. "Perhaps I'll tell the tale some day."