Lara Goes Back To School Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Hardly able to believe that she was being forced to do this, she reached behind herself again and unfastened the button on the waistband of her tight, school skirt. She lowered the zip, wiggled her hips a little as she pulled it down and revealed her naked pussy to the doctor and her Headmistress

"Beautiful," Mrs Lane said to Lara. Lara agreed but didn't want to take her eyes from Sara's sexy body as the young girl stood there in front of them.

Mrs Lane took Sara's place on the bed but sat on the edge of it.

"Kneel down, Sara, and take my knickers off."

Sara knew that her position was hopeless but she couldn't believe she was going to have to put her hands up the Headmistress's long tweed skirt. Kneeling down as commanded she looked up at Mrs Lane's smiling face and then saw Lara joining the Headmistress on the bed, her bed, where she had only ever dreamed of pop stars and boys in the nearby village. Now she was being stared at by two older women and she was about to put her hands up the older one's skirt.

"I can't do this. Please don't make me. I'll do anything else, Headmistress. Please don't make me take off your knickers."

Finally losing patience with the girl, the Headmistress grabbed her by the wrists and forced her hands up her skirt while Lara took out her phone and began to make a call.

"Hello, Could I speak to Sara's mother, please? Yes, I'll hold."

Sara knew she was defeated and simply nodded to the doctor before hanging her head in shame, realising that her hands were slowly moving under the Headmistress's skirt. She reached Mrs Lane's knickers, took them by the waistband and pulled them down. They were large, navy ones like a bigger version of the same ones the schoolgirls were forced to wear. Sara could see that there was a damp spot on the crotch and she could smell a musky smell she had never known before.

Lara hung up the phone as Mrs Lane leaned back on her arms, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs as wide as possible. Her thighs were fat and her pussy was covered in thick, curly hairs, just like Sara's had been before her mother had shaved it at the weekend.

"Now, Sara, it is time to see if you have learned your lesson well."

Steeling herself, forcing herself to do this, she leaned closer to Mrs Lane's pussy and, for the first time ever, touched another woman. She could see that Headmistress was already wet and wondered if she could get away with only using her fingers. She parted the woman's lips with her fingers and traced another along her wet slit.

Sara slid her finger up and down the Headmistress's pussy and easily found her throbbing clit. Trying to think of everything she had unwillingly learned over the last couple of days, she ran her finger in a circle around the older woman's button and was rewarded by hearing her captor's breathing quickening.

Lara could see what the schoolgirl was trying to do and intervened. She leaned forward and slapped Sara's fingers away, resulting in a frustrated groan from the Headmistress; but she was soon purring again when Lara pushed the girl's head forward and ordered her to use her tongue. Sara's fingers were already covered in Mrs Lane's juices and she dreaded the thought of her tongue being put to the same use. She realised, however, she had no choice; if she was ever to escape from these two horrible women then she would have to do this. Looking up at her two captors, she tried one last time.

"I've never done anything like this before," she whimpered. "Please don't make me."

The two other women responded by pushing the girl's head deeper between Mrs Lane's thighs and commanded her to continue.

"Well, this is the time for you to learn, Sara. Now do it. Lick Mrs Lane's pussy! Lick her clit."

Sara was humiliated by her position and embarrassed at the doctor's words but she tried to tell herself that she had to do this. The only thing she couldn't reconcile herself to was the fact that her submission was having such an effect on her? Her nipples were throbbing, dying to be touched, and she could feel juices running down her smooth thighs. Dreading that the two other women would notice, she tried to finish her torment as quickly as possible. She started to use her tongue and her fingers, praying that she was doing it right.

"That's better, Sara; now you're doing it. Fuck the Headmistress. Fuck the Headmistress with your fingers and tongue."

Lara's words were designed to encourage the schoolgirl but they were also making her own pussy tingle. Suddenly she realised that she wanted to be touched as much as she was touching Mrs Lane.

"No!" she told herself. "That's wrong. It's wicked. I don't want to be like these women." Her mind was saying one thing but her pussy was saying another.

As the Headmistress squirmed under Sara's tongue and fingers, she wanted more.

"More, Sara, put another finger in. More."

Sara did as she was told and was rewarded by a deeper moan from Mrs Lane, almost a growl. She dared to look along the older woman's body and, seeing her face contorted, began to slow down.

"Don't stop, Sara. Don't stop. That is so good. So good."

When Lara bent over and began to lap at the Headmistress's clit at the same time as the schoolgirl, Sara felt the older woman's pussy spasm around her fingers. She felt her fingers were trapped inside the older woman as she jerked off the bed, crying out in pleasure and lust. Her whole body trembled at the first orgasm she had had on another woman's fingers for a long, long time.

As the Headmistress finally relaxed and Sara was able to remove her fingers, she looked to Lara, hoping to be released from her tormentors.

Lara simply smiled. "I wonder what you could do for me."

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers