Lara Goes to Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Chapter 4

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It is one week since my last confession."

Lara was barely whispering because she was so nervous and so ashamed. She knew the old priest was going to be very angry but how could she tell a man of God what had happened. She wasn't even sure she knew herself how it had got that far but she knew her boyfriend was very happy and that had to be good.

"Speak up, my child. I can hardly hear you." The priest found that he was nervous too. Was this previously innocent girl going to confess to more sexual misdemeanours? What was she going to tell him? He waited impatiently while she again repeated the minor indiscretions from last week. She had barely finished when he demanded, "And what about your boyfriend? What have you let him do to you this week?"

Lara was almost in tears as she looked at the old man's outline through the grill. She took a deep breath and confessed, "It's not what he did to me, Father, but what I did to him."

Fearing the worse, he encouraged the trembling girl to continue.

"Well, Father, you said I was allowed to kiss him and when I told him this he said that would make him very happy. I didn't really understand at that point what he meant but I was pleased that I had made him glad. Mother was out again so we were sitting on her couch kissing, just kissing on the mouth, Father, when he asked me if I would kiss him the way he had kissed me last week.

"I was really confused, Father, because how could I kiss him on his pussy, boys don't have a pussy so I asked him what he meant. He said I could kiss his cock and it would make him feel the way I had last week. (I know, Father, I shouldn't use words like "cock" but that's what he said.) I know too that I shouldn't have had those feelings last week, Father, and I'm really sorry I did but, if I'm honest, they did make me feel really good and I suppose I wanted to make him feel good too.

"I told him I didn't know what to do and was very afraid but he said he would tell me what I needed to know and that he would be "gentle" with me. I was confused all over again but knelt down between his legs as he instructed. I couldn't believe it when he opened the zip on his jeans, reached in and pulled his "cock" out. I had never seen a real one before but it looked so big and so hard. He explained it was hard because he loved me and it was slightly moist at the top in the same way that my pussy had got wet last week.

"He told me to lick the tip first and I know I shouldn't have, Father but I did, removing the small drop that was sitting there. When I touched it with my tongue, it jerked and I got a real fright but he just smiled down at me and told me to do it again. When I did his cock twitched again but he told me that was because I was doing so well and his cock was enjoying it.

"Then he told me to take it in my hand and gently squeeze it. I did, Father, I held a hard cock in my hand for the very first time and I was very scared of it. I don't know if it was wrong or right but he just kept smiling at me and nodding encouragingly. I was very embarrassed to be kneeling before him in my mother's living room with his throbbing cock in my hand but he assured me that this is what girls do for their boyfriends so I just did as I was told.

"Keeping my hand on the base of his cock, he told me to lick up one side and then the other. I didn't really see what that had to do with kissing but he obviously knew better than me and was clearly enjoying it. After a few minutes of doing this, he told me to take his cock into his mouth. I'm sorry, Father, really sorry; I'm sure this was wrong but he asked me if I wanted to make him feel good like he had done for me last week and, of course, I said yes.

"So I did it, Father; I put my lips around the tip of his cock and allowed him to lift his hips slightly and push it in. I nearly ran out of the room then, Father, as I suddenly realised mother could come home at any moment and find us like this. I was scared too that you would be angry again and I was very ashamed that I might be doing something very wrong, but when I looked up at him, his cock inside my mouth, he had such a look of contentment on his face that I couldn't bring myself to stop.

"As he pushed down on the back of my head, his hard cock slid all the way into my mouth until it hit the entrance to my throat. He told me to keep my lips tight around his shaft and to move up and down. He was so sweet because he held onto my head and moved me up and down just so I would know what to do and how fast to go.

"Once I got used to doing that he told me to "use my tongue". I wasn't too sure what he meant but, since his cock was moving in and out of my mouth very quickly now, I licked the underside of it as it slid in and out. When he moaned I thought I had done something wrong but he wouldn't let go of my head and told me to keep going.

"My mouth was getting tired and sore now but he put his hand over mine and taught me to move it up and down at the same time as my mouth and, once I got into a rhythm, he began moaning again. I took this to be a good sign now and was pleased I was doing it right for him but, Father, it's still very embarrassing to be doing that in your mother's living room and my face was red from shame as well as from exertion.

"As he got more and more excited, he was pulling my head up and down, faster and faster than before. I could barely keep up with my mouth, especially when his cock started trying to force its way down my throat. I was gagging but I tried to keep going and pumped his fat cock with my little hand even faster.

"Finally he let out a huge roar and I felt his cock swell within my mouth. The next thing I knew my mouth was filling up with something and I had to open it. This thick white stuff, his "cum" apparently, poured out of my open mouth and shot out of his raging cock. I let it go in fright but he took over where my hand had been and pumped it furiously. He had his legs wrapped around me and I couldn't move as his cum hit me on the face, in my hair and down my dress. It seemed to go on forever until, finally, he stopped and, pulling my face close again, he wiped his dripping cock on my cheeks. I'm really sorry, Father, but it made him so happy and you did say I could kiss him."

"You slut," roared the priest, incandescent with rage. "I said you could kiss him, not give into your basest desires and perform these unnatural acts. You will have to say a whole Rosary to atone for these despicable sins and you can never see this boy again."

"But, Father," pleaded the young girl. "I love him and he loves me. Is it not all right to love my boyfriend?

"Of course it is all right to love him but you must promise that that is all you will do."

"I promise, Father, I promise. And I will say the Rosary every night to apologise to God for sinning so much. Thank you. Thank you, Father."

The young girl practically skipped out of the church after saying her Rosary but the priest remained where he was with another pair of trousers that would have to be sent to the dry cleaners.

Chapter 5

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It is one week since my last confession."

"Confess your sins, my child."

"Well, that's just it, Father; I don't think I have any to confess. I've been too busy loving my boyfriend like you said to have any time to sin."

"Very good, my child," said the old priest almost disapointedly. "So why are you here?"

"I wanted to say thank you, Father, for all your guidance and to let you know that I know how to love my boyfriend now so I won't have to commit any sins."

"Excellent, my child. So are you enjoying being in love?"

"Oh yes, Father, but it was a bit painful the first few times."

"Painful?"

"Yes, Father. When my boyfriend's cock pushed into my bottom the first time I thought he was ripping me apart."

The old priest could not believe what he had just heard. In despair he said to the seemingly still innocent girl, "Tell me."

"I told my boyfriend what you had said about how it was ok for us to love each other but that I wasn't sure how to do that when we were not allowed to take off my clothes or to kiss each other the way we had. Of course, he knew exactly what we should be doing and said he would teach me.

"He explained that good, Catholic girls have to be virgins on their wedding night and I told him I knew that already. Then he told me that there are other ways I can please him like a good wife would please her husband. I was so glad he thought of me as a grown woman, Father, and not just a silly little girl.

"Even so, it was a surprise when he said he would put his cock up my bottom and that he would get those feelings again. I really thought that would be wrong, Father, but he told me that's what all his girlfriends had done, especially those who wanted to stay virgins.

"We sat on mother's couch for a while just talking about it and he was very patient, Father. Then he said we should just try it and see how it went. Well, I still wasn't sure, Father but I thought there would be nothing wrong with trying. I could always stop him if I thought I was doing wrong. So I got into position, kneeling upright on the couch but leaning forward so that my arms were resting on the back of it.

"He slid my dress up over my thighs. That always gives me a shiver, Father, as I always seem to suddenly realise my bottom is going to be uncovered. When the dress was around my hips, my face was blushing once more as I always find it embarrassing when he looks at my "gorgeous arse" and I know that there is now only a thin strip between my cheeks to hide my bottom hole. I had on a nice white thong again, Father; I think he likes my white ones.

"But then he did something which really made me blush, Father. He pulled that thin white strip aside and knelt down behind me. With my dirty hole now only inches from his face, he leant forward and licked me. Licked me there, Father. Can you imagine how I felt?

"Obviously I straightened up immediately in shock and embarrassment but he took my hips and pulled me back down into position. He explained that he had to make my bottom wet, just like he did with my pussy, before he could go any further but I really wasn't sure, Father. I remembered what you had said about kissing and this felt like the same thing all over again; certainly those unwanted feelings were starting in my pussy again.

"He was so kind, Father, because he explained he had to do it this way or it would hurt me too much and I really didn't want that. So I got back into position and tried to relax as he instructed but it's very hard to relax when someone is licking your bottom. The more he did it, however, the more the feelings in my pussy were getting stronger and I was squirming on mother's couch.

"Then, for some reason, he pushed a finger into my pussy and coated it with my juices. I told him not to do that, Father, as you wouldn't like it and I was sure it was sinful. He said he understood and took his finger out but then he rubbed it all around my bottom hole and pushed his finger in there, just a little.

"I got such a shock, Father, that I jerked upright again, his finger tip still in there. He calmly explained he had to make my hole ready to take my cock but it still felt very humiliating to have my boyfriend put his finger up there. I trusted him, though, and bent down again, very wary.

"He began to move that finger in and out very slowly, but deeper and deeper each time. My face was burning, Father, really burning but so was my pussy and I couldn't understand how my body could be enjoying this when I was starting to believe it was very wrong and that you would be very angry.

"Eventually, he pulled his finger out, leaned over me and whispered in my ear that I was ready. I don't know what he thought I was ready for; I certainly wasn't ready for what came next. I heard him open the zip on his jeans and I looked round to see him taking his cock out. It looked even bigger this time and I suppose it was only then that the realisation finally hit me, Father -- he was going to put that up my tight hole!

"It had felt bad enough when it was just his thin finger but how on earth would I be able to take a fat cock up my bottom. I gripped the back of the couch and held myself tight. He told me to relax but how could I do that when his cock was already pressing against my hole? I felt an enormous pressure back there but then he leaned over me again, slipped his hand inside my knickers and started to rub my pussy. Now I knew this was wrong, Father, but I seemed trapped where I was and I did want him to love me so I stayed where I was.

"The more he rubbed at my wet slit, the more he pushed hard with his cock and, just when I felt the feelings wash over me again, he pushed right in. I screamed, Father, because it was still painful and anything this sore couldn't be right so I tried to push him off but the more I struggled the more he pushed into me and, honestly, the more I think he liked it.

"I didn't like it, Father; it didn't feel like love but he lay on top of me and slowly began to pull out again. I thought he had changed his mind and was changing back into my nice boyfriend again but then he pushed in once more. He was doing it really slowly but I could feel my bottom hole stretched tight around his cock and it was burning. So was my face. Here I was, in my mother's living room, kneeling on her couch with my tiny knickers pulled aside and my boyfriend's pounding cock deep within my dirtiest hole.

"It felt so wrong, Father, and I knew you were going to be angry again and that I would deserve the worst penance ever. But what could I do now? He was so strong and the more I struggled, instead of it getting worse, it started to feel good as my body betrayed me again. The feeling started to run from my bottom to my pussy and back again. I didn't want it to, Father, honestly I didn't, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to stop these feelings once my pussy takes over.

"As he pushed deeper and deeper into me and his strokes were getting faster and faster, he held on to my hips and battered my poor bottom. Every few minutes he spanked me too, spanked me, Father. Can you imagine how that felt? But I could feel my feelings take over me too and, when I was overcome by them, I felt him push deeper than ever, his cock swelling inside me and he filled my bottom with his cum.

"I finally came to just as his cock slid from my poor bottom but then he turned back into my nice, gentle boyfriend and knelt down behind me. It was even more embarrassing, Father, but he said he didn't want to leave my bottom in a mess so he sucked his cum out of me and licked my hole clean. Pulling my knickers back into place, he kissed me on the back of the neck, said "thank you" and left before mother came home.

"It was painful that first time, Father and I was sure it was wrong but we've done it every day since then and it is getting easier like he said it would so I suppose he is right also about it being the thing that good, Catholic girls do for their boyfriends. It's still very embarrassing though, Father."

The old priest couldn't take any more of this. He had cum once again just listening to this young girl being taken advantage of; he had to do something.

"Very good, Lara. You will have no penance today but come over to my house when you leave the church and I will show you some more ways good, Catholic girls can love their boyfriends."

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12