Lara Johens' Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
The next couple of days.
6.7k words
4.34
46.6k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: The Next Few Days

When I awoke the next morning I felt the plug in my ass as I sat on the edge of the bed. My pussy was sore and I stood up hoping to relieve the pressure I felt in my ass. I walked to the door and as expected I found it locked. I knocked lightly and waited for Kevin to come. I waited a few minutes and then the door opened and Kevin took me by my leash and without words led me outside. I squatted and peed while he watched and then allowed my pussy to be hosed off before he led me to the house and placed me against a wall. I'd noticed the chains and without command I lifted my arms to the chains hanging to each side of me and Kevin snapped cuffs to each wrist then bent down to secure my ankles after I'd spread my legs for him.

"I see my slut is learning her role, very good."

"Thank you Sir."

He smiled and turned and walked away leaving me spread eagle against the wall. He returned shortly with another bowl of water in one hand and some sort of package in the other. He took the cloth form the bowl and washed my tits, taking extra time to pull and cleanse my nipples. Returning the cloth to the bowl he took my left nipple and pulled and twisted it making it hard and erect. Then he reached into the package and removed a long fat needle. Before I could react he pushed the tip of the needle into the base of my left nipple and I screamed at the pain as he pushed it till it had fully pierced me. He left it there and then worked my right nipple in the same way then brought a similar needle out and pierced my right nipple. I was able to swallow the pain and did not scream but I winced when I looked down at my tits and saw the two needles spearing my nipples.

He then took some sort of ointment and put it on the point of a needle before drawing it back out. Quickly he took silver bar coated it with the ointment and pushed it through the hole made by the needle. He did my other nipple then he grabbed the warm cloth and used it to soak up the blood that had seeped from the holes. He left me like this with the bars piercing my nipples and left the room. I could do nothing but stare at my tits, now pierced with the bars and brace the pain of the piercings. Kevin returned and took a silver bar that was shaped like a half circle and fitted one end over the bar, he then dropped a dab of super glue to the open end of the piercing bar and fixed the other end of the half circle over it. Repeating this with my other nipples I realize the two piercings would not be easily removed.

"I hope you like your piercings my slut. Later after they have healed we can use them to fasten your leash. I think you'll enjoy the idea of having your little titties pulled as I drag you along."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir."

I said what I knew he wanted to hear but the idea of his pulling me by my tits scared me. All I could see is being pulled so hard that he could rip my nipples off. I understood how obedient I would need to be for him in order to avoid that terror. He then removed my bindings and pulling on my leash took me outside and tethered me once again to the pole. My breakfast was at my feet in the bowl and I knelt down and lowered my head to eat. As I took the first bite of my meal Kevin came behind me and shoved his hard cock in my pussy. I was wet already. I seemed to be constantly wet since all this began yesterday and I did my best to eat as he fucked me. I had just about finished my meal when he pulled his cock from my pussy and came to stand in front of me. I looked up to see him stroking his cock and watched as he came spewing his cum on the remains of my meal.

"Finish your breakfast slut I have so much for you today."

Looking at the gobs of cum coating the few scrambled eggs that remained I knew I had to eat it. I could take cum in my mouth as a cock spewed and I could clean a used cock, I'd done that yesterday but the idea of eating it from a bowl was new and I hesitated. When I felt the first lash on my ass I knew I had failed and so I lowered my head and licked and swallowed my cum covered eggs as fast as I could. Satisfied Kevin took my leash and led me into the house where I was once again placed over the padded bar. I could feel the weight of my piercings pulling my nipples down as I hung over the bar and my pussy dripped my own juices down my thighs. I waited.

I felt him untying the leather straps that held the plug in my ass and when he pulled it out I felt tremendous relief. Once again I felt the cold ointment as he reamed my asshole with it and then slid his finger in. The finger felt good in my already stretched asshole and when he added a second and a third I was still comfortable. When he forced a fourth finger in my ass and then stretched my ass further by working his thumb in I began to scream at the pain. Still more pressure built as my ass was forced further open. I squirmed as much as I could in this position as my ass continued to stretch. I felt what had to be his whole hand working its way into my asshole and tried my best to staunch my screams but couldn't. His hand went further and further and I screamed louder and louder as he twisted his wrist stretching my ass so far I felt sure it would rip apart. My throat was raw from my screams and I felt my tears rolling down my forehead as I titled my head further down and tried to watch him through my spread legs.

I saw my pussy was running with juice and was open and begging for attention and then I saw Kevin's forearm disappear into my ass. My god his entire hand had gone in my asshole. I watched as he reversed his motion and his arm slid back out. When his wider wrist moved back out through my sphincter I renewed my screams until it finally came all the way out. I closed my eyes in relief and then looked again back through my legs and saw a huge plug like the one that had been buried in my ass all night, but this one was impossibly large and as Kevin lifted it to my stretched asshole I cried out.

"Oh God no Sir! Please Sir no!"

H pushed the plug into my ass and once again I felt my asshole tearing open as the huge plug invaded me. I whimpered and screamed as he pushed it in till it was completely inside me, only the stop on the end remained and it laid flat against my ass cheeks. I tried to calm myself as the constant pressure consumed my every thought. I never noticed Kevin releasing me from my bonds until he pulled me up by my leash.

"Come slut its time to see some people."

"Yes, Sir."

I mumbled not clearly understanding what he meant but following along as best as I could. I had to walk with my legs spread due to the plug in my ass. When he opened the car door and had me sit I yelped and cried out as I sat down on my ass pushing that fat plug deeper into me. I never gave a conscious thought to the fact that I was naked, pierced tits and wet pussy on display as he drove down the hill towards a small town. All I could do is react as the car hit a bump in the road and I bounced in my seat pushing the anal invader always deeper into me. Finally he pulled to a stop. He opened my door and grabbing the leash pulled me from the car and towards a building. Waddling to ease the pressure on my ass I avoided thinking of what I must look like to anyone watching. As I was led through the door the change from the bright sun to this dimly lit room blinded me and I could not see much. I smelled liquor and cigar smoke and heard voices, male voices and as my eyes adjusted to the room saw if was full of men.

I never counted but there had to be at least ten of them and they ranged in age from teenagers to old men. Staring at them and cringing I saw them staring back at me I realized what I must look like to them. My beautiful dark hair was a mess, I was naked, my tits were pierced and sore and I was waddling because of the huge plug in my ass. I followed the pull of my leash and was led into the center of the room.

"Gentlemen, meet Lara. She is my new slut and has need of some cock. You are all welcome to come fuck her unfortunately I am still training her ass so you'll have to be satisfied with her pussy and mouth. I need to run some errands so enjoy her."

Then Kevin handed my leash to an older man who spat on my feet as he stood and pushed me over the table. Then he got behind me and I felt his cock as he speared my wet pussy. As he thrust his cock into me his belly would push on the plug and it felt like I had cocks in both holes. I said nothing as he pumped into me and soon I was pushing my ass back at him enjoying the action of his old cock. I felt someone grab my hair and a cock was now on my lips forcing it's way into my mouth. I opened wide and accepted it and now the two cocks fucked me. The man or boy using my mouth held my head while he forced his cock all the way to my throat forcing me to gag on his meat. Powerless to do anything I allowed it all and soon he was entering and withdrawing his cock from my throat with each thrust. I felt the cock in my pussy erupt and fill me with cum as the old man slapped my ass with his ejaculation.

Another cock replaced his and as he built his speed the cock in my mouth jerked and shot a load of hot white cum down my throat before pulling out to spew the remainder of his seed on my face and in my hair. Rocking from the cock in my pussy and feeling the warm cum cool on my face another cock speared my mouth and once again I was filled at both ends.

For as long as I was there I had cocks in me. My pussy was fucked constantly and my mouth the same. At some point the cocks in my mouth were covered in cum and pussy juices. Many of the men began to pull their erupting cocks from both my pussy and mouth to spew their cum on my baked body. My pierced nipples were rubbed hard against the tabletop or the floor depending on where I was being fucked. The older men spit on me as they fucked me and one old man pulled my face up and when I opened my mouth to take his cock he spat a glob of saliva into my mouth.

I don't know how long I was there. I cannot remember how many cocks filled me but by the time Kevin returned I was coated in dried cum, and too exhausted to walk to the car. Two of the younger guys grabbed me under my arms and drug me to the car dropping me on the seat. I'd felt the plug all day being pushed in as I was fucked so when my ass hit the seat I was not so bothered by it. On the ride back to the house I passed out. I soon felt a tremendous pain in my scalp and awoke to find myself being dragged by my hair to the back yard. Tossed to the ground Kevin tossed a bar of soap at me then hosed me all over.

"Wash yourself slut."

"Yes Sir!"

I croaked and took the soap and did my best to wash cum and spittle from my body. Occasionally Kevin would hose me down and tell me to wash again. When I washed my tits the pain of today's piercing and the rubbing of my tits on the tabletops and floor had left them bruised and very sore. My pussy was very sore and I tried to gently wash it trying to clean the dried cum from it as softly as I could. When Kevin was satisfied he had me get on my hands and knees and he pulled the plug from my ass. The relief was so intense that I cried with joy. Kevin walked into the house leaving me in the wet grass. He knew I had nowhere to run and no energy to do so either.

He returned with two bowls, food and water and placed them next to me.

"Lunch Slut."

"Thank you Sir."

I ate and cringed that it was only mid day. All those cocks and all the fucking and I still had a half-day remaining. When I'd finished Kevin said.

"Crawl out about the yard and relive your self slut. I'll be back for you in a few minutes."

I crawled some ways from the house and relieved my body of its waste and then crawled back to my feeding area and waited for Kevin. As I sat there I felt the warm breezes on my skin and using my hands I touched my now hairless body enjoying the smooth skin that now met me fingers. I felt so soft I vowed to remain this way if I should ever be allowed to go home.

Kevin came and had me crawl into the house making me kneel before him as he sat in a chair. He opened his pants and pulled his cock out then motioned to me and I leaned over and took his semi erect cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked him till he was hard and he pulled my head from his cock and told me to stand. He turned me away from him then grabbing my hips he lowered my ass onto his cock. Spreading my ass cheeks he positioned his hard cock so it speared my ass as I sat down on it. Although still sore from the large plug and his earlier fisting his cock slid in easily and at his command I rose and fell fucking his cock.

I felt the now familiar stirrings in my pussy and anticipated my orgasm to come. My breath began to get rapid and my chest was rising with the tide of pleasure about to erupt in me when Kevin placed his hands on my shoulders planting me down on his cock then whispered into my ear.

"Your orgasms are mine, slut! You will not cum without permission. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes Sir. I will try to obey!"

"No slut you will obey. Now continue!"

I began again to rise up off his cock and lower myself down upon him again and again. I was so aware of the need building inside me that I had to concentrate on holding back the orgasm ripping in my loins.

"Please Sir! I need to cum, please may I cum on your cock?"

"Not yet my slut, you are not ready."

I continued and each time I lowered or rose it became next to impossible to hold back. Biting my lips and clenching my cunt I continued to let my ass fuck his cock. It was all too much for me and without warning and without effort a massive orgasm unleashed inside me and I came hard. My legs quivered as wave after wave of pleasure coursed though me. Kevin pushed me up and off his still hard cock and I fell to the floor still writhing in the best orgasm I'd ever had.

"I'll need to punish you slut. Sit on your ass and spread your legs."

He left and came back with a short crop like device and began to lash at my tits. After the first lash my left tit blossomed in pain and I put my hands over my tits to protect them.

"Hands down Slut. NOW!"

I lowered my hands as Kevin lashed first my left then my right tit. He gave each one ten lashes then looked at me. Tears of pain were running down my cheeks but as I looked into his eyes I knew what I had to do.

"Thank you Sir."

"Now on your hands and knees slut and keep your legs open for me."

Doing as commanded I winched as I felt the crop strike my clit then my thighs and I cried out in pain but kept my legs open an allowed more lashes to strike my pussy and thighs. When he stopped I cried out

"Thank you Sir."

Then Kevin knelt behind me and rammed his still hard cock into my ass. He pumped my ass for a long while before his seed filled me. He then pulled out and left me to collapse on the floor. I had not cum for him this time. I held back. I was proud of my control. My ass was leaking his seed and I enjoyed the feel of the cooling liquid as it puddled in the crack of my ass.

I curled on the floor where I had been left and slept for some time, truly exhausted. Kevin came back to me in the late afternoon and took me to the bathroom.

"You haven't earned it slut but take a hot shower and clean your hair. We need to go out tonight so enjoy, but not masturbation slut, I'll know."

He left me and I did enjoy the hot shower. The hot water felt so good I almost came just standing there letting the spray of hot water cascade over me. I had to wash my hair a few times to get the dried cum out but it was all so enjoyable. I reluctantly stepped out of the shower not wanting to get Kevin mad and used the hair dryer he'd left for me to style my dark locks. Finished I looked in the mirror and stared at my pierced nipples them took my hands and touched the piercings. I had to admit I loved them and especially how they kept my nipple erect. I walked naked out of the shower and found Kevin laying some clothing on my bed.

"There is some make up and clothing don't take too long slut."

He turned and walked away. I found the make up and used just a little, as I never needed much. Looking at the clothing I was not surprised to not find either bra or panties and slipped on the shear blue silk blouse and buttoned the few buttons available. Slipping on the thigh high stockings and then the very short black skirt I then slipped into the stilettos and went to find Kevin.

"Come slut!"

I stood next to Kevin and he placed a much wider collar around my next. It was made of metal and he padlocked it closed then attached a leash to the ring welded to the side of it. The collar was tight and the width of it would keep my head up. I followed him to the car and slid into the passenger seat as he drove off.

We arrived at a private residence whose driveway was full of cars. A beautiful woman who was dressed in a short skirt with a shear top as well led us into the house. I could see that her tits were much larger then mine and were also pierced in a similar way. I was introduced to her as "Slut". The woman smiled and examined me closely and said to Kevin.

"I never understand why you don't find a woman with decent tits Kevin."

They both laughed and walked into the house. I trailed along behind Kevin not letting the leash get taut. When Kevin sat in a chair he whispered to me.

"Kneel in front of my slut and keep your knees wide. Everyone here is your Master or Mistress and you are his or her slut. Obey and be thankful."

I knelt as commanded and nodded. This was all new to me and I was scared and worried mostly because I might embarrass Kevin. It had been barely two days but I felt a loyalty to this man and a desire to please him. After the Masters and Mistresses had eaten and I had nibbled on scraps in a bowl on the floor we reassembled in the living room. I knelt as I had been instructed when the woman who had answered the door came to stand in front of me.

"Slut I am Mistress Jennifer Roberts."

"Yes Mistress."

The blonde haired woman then took my leash from Kevin and pulled me towards the center of the room. I had to scramble on my knees to follow her. She then stood over me and lifted her skirt while pulling my head to her pussy

"Eat me slut!"

I hesitated a second but not wanting to anger Kevin I pushed my face into her hot wet pussy and stuck my tongue out. I'd never had a desire to lick a woman's pussy and wasn't' sure what to do so I just did what I thought I would want done to me. As I tasted her juices I was able to enjoy the act and was pleased when her hands gripped my head pulling me closer into her. I lapped and sucked and found her clit taking it between my teeth and lightly nibbling it. I felt it harden as I did so and soon the juices were flowing from her cunt. I licked and suck them up swallowing it all. So engrossed in eating my first pussy I ignored someone lifting me up and onto my hands and knees. When I felt a cock working its way into my ass I relaxed and enjoyed the feel of it as it filled my backdoor.

They rest of the evening I was the toy for all. I ate pussy and cock, I was pussy and ass fucked and took a few large cocks down my throat swallowing cum and being sprayed with it. All too soon the night was over and I was once again back at Kevin's. I stripped off the few clothes he'd given me then crawled as commanded to the back yard to pee. I was sore all over. Spending the morning at the seedy bar being used by all those men then tonight at the party again fucked by so many. When I crawled back to the house Kevin had my cell phone and he showed me what he was doing. I gulped when I saw he had sent a text message to my sister.

"Tanya, you must come to see this place it is so beautiful. I sent you a train ticket, come tomorrow and have some fun with me -- luv Lara"

12