Lara on Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Her breathing was becoming faster and shallow the more the women attacked her helpless body. Her legs were becoming weaker by the minute and they now flopped over Mrs Simpson's shoulders, unable to resist what the Scottish women were doing to her. Worse was to come.

Mrs Simpson was amazed at the copious juices flowing from her new lover but was even more amazed and pleased by the strong aroma those juices were enticing her with. She could not see the Spanish woman's face but she knew her prisoner's body was certainly enjoying what she and her friends were doing.

Lara couldn't believe her body was responding to this assault. Every thought in her mind was screaming, "No!", but every cell in her body was telling the other women, "YES!" The tongue that was tormenting her was doing things to her that no-one else had ever done and she knew this wasn't the first time Mrs Simpson had licked another woman's pussy. She couldn't believe that she was being forced to do this and, what was even worse, that she was being forced to enjoy it.

Mrs Simpson was indeed an expert in eating pussy and the moans of pleasure, not to mention the flowing juices, told her all she needed to know about how the younger woman was responding. Now, she decided, was the time to move in and began to lick her way, slowly, up and down Lara's dripping slit. Up and down, up and down; she was insatiable and Lara's legs and body were now trying to thrash about in pleasure as well as torment.

Sliding her tongue up one last time, she stopped, her face covered with Lara's juices, her tongue doing its best to lick them all. Lara, on the other hand, knew this was wrong. She had never been attracted to other women; she enjoyed sex with her husband, even if it left her a little unfulfilled. Yet, here she was, feeling things she had never felt before, unable to stop her body involuntarily thrusting upward against the other woman's skilful tongue

Peeling back the Spanish's woman's protective hood, Mrs Simpson looked down and smiled as her sexy prisoner's clit popped out. Not wanting to tease Lara any further she swirled her tongue around the beautiful clit then kissed it. Wrapping her lips tightly around it, she sucked, hard, while flicking it with her tongue.

Lara screamed as her body rose from the carpet, desperate to escape this soft weapon, desperate to give herself to it. She had no choice. She started to cum as her pleasure washed over her like a wave, a wave that coursed through her body, a wave that tortured her innocent mind, a wave that made her feel as if she had floated away. She had no control. Her thighs squashed Mrs Simpson's head but still the tongue continued. Mrs Simpson knew what she was doing; she kept a firm hold of her young captive's thighs as Lara's body arched away from the maids and forced her pussy harder against her torturer.

When she finally recovered and was able to open her eyes, the first thing she saw was Mrs Wallace's hairy pussy waiting to be licked. Lara nearly cried in despair, wondering if this night would ever end.

Lady MacDonald watched her beautiful prisoner recover after cumming and realised her own knickers were as wet as she could remember them ever being. She secretly hoped that Lara would continue to refuse to lick Mrs Wallace as it was her chance next to play with their dinner guest.

"Well, my dear; are you ready to pay your forfeit now?"

Lara could only move her head minutely but she managed to shake her head slightly. She knew she had been forced to cum on another woman's tongue but there was nothing they could do to force her to do the same for the older woman sitting on her chest. She was about to find out how wrong she was.

She heard some rustling behind Mrs Wallace's back but she could see nothing. The maids had released her for a moment but she still couldn't move, so weak was she after her orgasm that the weight of the woman exposing her pussy to her was an immovable object.

Realising that whatever else was going on in the room, she wasn't being attacked; she began to relax just a little when there was a flurry of movement just out of her field of vision. What she saw when the women reappeared terrified the life out of her and almost made her wish she had licked this older woman's cunt and been allowed to escape. Almost.

Lady MacDonald looked down on her once more but this time the elegant Scottish lady was naked, naked except for one thing, a leather harness tied around her waist and hips, supporting the biggest plastic cock Lara had ever seen. The poor woman stared at it in horror, her position on the floor making it look even more threatening. She couldn't see that half of the dildo was already inside Lady MacDonald's pussy and the aristocrat couldn't wait to begin fucking the young beauty on the floor below her. She had considered using some lubrication but looking at the Spanish woman's sopping cunt she knew it wouldn't be necessary.

"Please don't do this; please Lady MacDonald; please let me go," Lara pleaded once more when her hostess disappeared behind Mrs Wallace's back and she knew where she was headed. Lara was used to using dildos and vibrators but never had she seen one so big. She had certainly never been fucked by one this size and the thought of it stretching her was terrifying.

"Relax, my dear. You are about to be fucked like you've never been fucked before."

Lara didn't know if it was the inherent threat in Lady MacDonald's words or just hearing these crude words coming from the mouth of such a sophisticated woman but she knew this was wrong and tried one last time to throw off her captor. Mrs Wallace just smiled benevolently at her and invited her once more to taste the first pussy of her life. As Lara refused, she could feel the cock pressing against her pussy lips.

This time the maids were holding her legs apart as Lady MacDonald got into position between them. She leaned forward and guided her big cock to its target. Spreading around the sexy woman's juices with her plastic dick, she forced her way into Lara's reluctant, welcoming pussy.

Lara cried in humiliation and pain as she was stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced before. Slowly, as Lady MacDonald thrust deeper and deeper, the pain began to ease off as her own juices helped it on its way; but her humiliation at being fucked by another woman in this way could not be eased, even by the pleasant feelings the huge cock was stirring in her cunt. It seemed to be finding new areas of pleasure and Lara nearly cried in shame when she knew her body was responding once more to being fucked.

Lady MacDonald could feel her victim's pussy relaxing and pushed forward once more, burying her cock deeper into her new lover as well as herself. She had never wanted one of her guests so much and she knew she was going to give this gorgeous woman the orgasm of her life. She couldn't see Lara's face but she could hear the wet noises from her captive's pussy and she could hear the moans of pleasure.

Lara couldn't believe what was happening to her. Lady MacDonald's huge cock was being driven deeper and deeper into her unwilling body but, instead of hurting her, it was touching places inside her that had never been touched. She couldn't help the moans that were escaping her lips and every time she tried to beg for mercy, Lady MacDonald pushed deeper into her and her pleas turned to sighs. She had never felt anything like it.

Soon, the Lady laird was buried deep inside her guest and she signalled to her two maids to come forward. The young girls knew exactly what their mistress wanted, even before she told them and they were desperate to get in on the act again. The lifted Lara's legs and bent them back towards her head, allowing Lady MacDonald to push in even deeper. As they looked down on their prisoner's face, they could see that she was lost in a confusion of lust and shame but, when they released her legs, Lara wrapped her legs around her rapist's hips and, lifting her hips, fucked back to feel the plastic cock ravaging her cunt.

She couldn't believe what she was doing but she knew she was feeling pleasure the likes of which she had never felt. She hated these women for forcing her into these depraved perversions but she knew she was getting to the point yet again when she just wanted to cum. She hated herself too; she hated her body for betraying her like this but she could do nothing to control it.

As her orgasm approached rapidly, she knew there was only one thing she could do. She lifted her head and forced herself to taste a woman's pussy for the first time. She despised herself from doing it but loved the taste. As Mrs Wallace shrieked in delight, she ground her cunt down onto Lara's beautiful face, smearing her juices all over her younger victim's mouth and chin.

Lara thought that would be the end of it but Lady MacDonald cried out that she would stop fucking her when she made the other dinner guest cum. Lara knew she had no choice. She raised her head still higher from the thick carpet and began to suck on Mrs Wallace's clit as Lady MacDonald ploughed deeper and deeper into her. She couldn't believe how much the poor Spanish woman was taking in but she was sure they were all about to cum very soon.

Lara knew she didn't have much time left before she came again and she did her best to make it happen to Mrs Wallace first so she could finally be released. But her hips were now automatically thrusting up just as fast as Lady MacDonald was pushing down and the race was on to see who would cum first. Her body was betraying her once more and she could no longer hide how much it was enjoying being fucked.

Lady MacDonald smiled to herself as she saw her prisoner below reacting and she increased her efforts, forcing the double-headed dildo deeper into her own throbbing cunt at the same time. Mrs Wallace was close too and grasped the back of Lara's head directing her reluctant lover's tongue to exactly where she wanted it. Finally the woman who had patiently waited to feel Lara's wet tongue on her pussy lips was the first to arch her back and yell, "Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She held Lara's face to her pussy, squirting the poor woman with her copious juices as Lady MacDonald followed her lead and began to cum on her end of her plastic cock. And Lara could do nothing to stop her own body doing the same, her own orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave, her body trembling in shame and lust.

When she awoke, she was naked and alone. She slipped on her dress but could not find her underwear anywhere. Her trembling legs somehow carried her back to her bedroom where she found her husband already asleep and Lara gave thanks for small mercies.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12