Lara on Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers

She could feel both the pleasure and the pain as all three of them began to fuck her in earnest and her body shook with lust. As they got into a rhythm, the two men in her cunt and arse alternated with each other, one pulling out while the other pushed in. The cock in her mouth seemed to have a rhythm of its own and pounded into her remorselessly.

She knew she wouldn't last long like this and very soon she could feel her orgasm building deep within her. The men seemed to realise what was happening to her and they, in turn, changed their plan of attack and began to fuck her like she had never been fucked. The one in her mouth was the first to cum, shooting its cum down her throat before pulling out and coating her face in even more white spunk.

The other two came simultaneously, filling her with one load after another, the cock in her pussy adding its contribution to the juices flowing from herself while the cum in her arse flowed out past the man's cock and trickled down to join the mess beneath her.

When they finally pulled out of her, Lara's blindfold was removed. She slowly opened her eyes, letting them get used to the light once more. They would never get used to the sight before her. The three women were kneeling in front of their husband's, sucking their softening cocks and Lara knew the game was not over yet. She did wonder, however, whose cock had been up her arse and which elegant lady was now sucking it.

0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers