Lara's Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

"ASK FOR IT!"

Slowly she raised her head. She still could not see through the blindfold, but she faced the general direction of her next violator. "Please. Fuck. My. Ass. Please, fuck my ass."

The man turned her around with a smile, his hand already on her pussy, gathering her juices. He spread her wetness onto her ass, spreading her cheeks, sliding a finger into her. As his finger slipped into her tight asshole, he drove his cock into her pussy, fucking her with fast strokes, wetness gushing from her and running down her leg as he pumped into her. When his cock was coated with her juices, he took it out, and pressed the head against her puckered asshole.

He pressed slowly into her, and she whimpered as his cock violated her ass, pushing deeper and deeper into her with each stroke.

She lowered her head to the ground, moaning with pain and lust, her ass in the air. She didn't resist as he filled her asshole, pushing his hard cock deep into her bowels. After a few strokes, each a little deeper, she began to shove her ass back onto his cock.

"Tell him how it feels, Lara. Tell him how good he's fucking your ass!"

She obeyed without hesitation, babbling almost hysterically: "Oh, it feels so good. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Cum in my hot ass!!!"

He drove into her, and she met his thrusts with grunts and moans. She begged for more as he fucked her ass, his hand slapping her pussy as he fucked her. He didn't last long in her tight ass. He didn't even manage to pull out before he came in her.

As he pulled his limp cock out, she whimpered. She was on her hands and knees, blindfolded, her tits, ass, and pussy throbbing with a perverse mixture of pain and pleasure, her whole body trembling.

Samantha walked over to her and raised her to her feet. She took off the blindfold and smiled at her. Pulling her close, she kissed her deeply and sensuously. Lara melt against her, letting her caress her abused body.

Finally she drew back, looking around at the men watching her, a camera zooming in on her cunt. Samantha reached down and touched her between the legs. She didn't pull away or protest. Samantha's hand stroked her, teasing her swollen lips.

"You want more, little slut? You like being raped and used, don't you? Now beg for it, my little slut..."

Lara looked at the circle of men, all staring at her naked body, their cocks hard. Even the camera men had huge tents showing in their pants. She licked her lips and said, without hesitation, "yes... fuck me and use me... rape me!"

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers
12