Laresa's World Ch. 09: Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laresa did it for me," she answered.

"She always did great work," Horace chuckled and scooted himself further up the bed. "I can't alter history. Somehow we know exactly how to bend time and space so we only affect those with menial paths in life."

"Mmmm. . . But when you interfere in life, don't you affect history? . .Oh yeah, right there. Oh, damn, how many more rules?" she moaned, and ran her fingers down her chest. "I'm hot, Horace. I wish you to remove my clothing, and yours," she whispered, and then smirked.

Horace chuckled and slid between her legs. In less than a blink, he had done as she'd commanded, and gripped both her thighs, stroking the flesh and easing any tension away. "Again, Mistress, I do not know all; just more than Laresa. I believe the lives we are allowed to interfere in are lives we are meant to toy with. That is my belief, though. I did not write the laws and so I do not know them. I learn as I live, much like you do. If you were to ask for something and I look to you and tell you, 'I cannot,' then I would know a new rule, and grow wiser in my abilities as a genie. There are more rules Mistress, but they aren't going anywhere. I see you are distracted."

"Fuck, yeah, I am. Screw the rules. I think you know what I want." Hanna ran one palm down her torso and cupped her pussy. "You know I haven't felt this good since Brian introduced me to weed." Her fingers slipped along her slick mound, while her other hand teased her perfect nipple.

A rush of air filled the room and Horace glared at the woman that had suddenly appeared. "I did not summon you," he growled, and leapt from the bed. His right hand clenched into a fist, and only the scream of "NO!" stopped him from delivering a jaw crushing blow to Laresa's cheek.

"You will not hit her, ever!" Hanna ordered, and scrambled off the bed. "I forbid it. I wish, Horace, that you never raise a hand to strike a woman, ever again."

His eyes slanted and his teeth pulled back as his fist unclenched and then clenched again. "As you wish, Mistress," he said. He nodded his head to Laresa.

"You have been saved little one. . .for now," he told her, using the link between them.

Laresa said nothing, but she felt a sense of peace fill her. "Thank you, Mistress Hanna," she whispered and bowed her head.

"A man is an ass if he has to hit a woman to feel like a man," Hanna muttered and then went back to her bed. "Why are you here? Is my meal ready?"

"I read his thoughts, Mistress. He was looking for a way to distract you from the rules," Laresa answered. Her knowing gaze was cocky as she faced off with Horace.

"Laresa," Hanna sighed and rolled her eyes. "I was here, you weren't. I think you have a cob up your ass and you're jealous, but hey; that's your problem. He was massaging my legs and, yeah, it was distracting; but look at him, Laresa. Go on. Take a good long look and tell me. . .if he was massaging your legs, would you be focused on rules or focused on a good fuck?" She smirked and laughed when she saw Laresa's eyes grow wide. "Nah, it isn't a wish, so you don't have to answer, but I want you to stop this shit. You've accused him of being a tricky bastard, and so what if he is? I'm a big girl. I'll handle him. He's no longer your concern. Stop interrupting. You're his apprentice, my genie; and you can help me if I call you. . .get it? IF I CALL YOU."

With a wave of her hand she said, "Laresa, go prepare the bath. The room is just next door; and zap my meal here, please. . . and remember, girl, I'm trusting the wiser of the two. He's been around the block and knows more, so I'm sure since his desire is to please me, he's not going to fuck me over. . .well, not unless I want him too," she winked, and slid back onto the bed. "The bath Laresa. . .and the food."

Laresa felt tears well up in her eyes as she was chastised by her Mistress in front of Horace.

"You have much to learn, youngling," Horace said, and left her standing in the center of the room as he made his way back to Hanna's naked and inviting figure.

Swallowing her pride, Laresa flicked her wrist, and a cheeseburger, fries and a soda sat on the table by Hanna's bed. "As you wish, Mistress." She left the room and moved to the adjoining bathroom suite. The door shut soundly behind her, thanks to Horace, and she began to prepare Hanna's bath as a simple woman would, since the food was the only thing she'd been allowed to "zap."

Horace's gaze traveled over Hanna. "I am sorry if I have upset you, Mistress. Please forgive me. May I continue?" Horace asked. He read her approval, and began to focus his concentration on pleasing her mortal muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints. "Where were we? Ahh, rules. . ."

"Oh, fuck the rules. Look, I won't lie to you, and you don't lie to me; and I won't ask you to bring back my dead, useless parents or make my pothead friends fall in love with me. The rest, whatever they may be...eh! Fuck them; and fuck me." Hanna reached out and grabbed Horace's cock.

"Yes, Mistress," Horace groaned, and slid in and out of her hand. "Your mind plays many pictures. May I choose which one to play out?" He asked.

"Sure," she moaned, and released his cock. She grabbed a french fry, and teased her nipple with her free hand. "Before you do, though, I need a hit. Conjure me up some good stuff."

"I understand, Mistress. I see your friends kept you well supplied. I will be honored to do this service for you as well. Only the finest for you," he told her as he lifted her ass up, his fingers gripping the hard globes of her cheeks. "Do you want your friends here?" he asked. He bit her inner right thigh and licked the mark away, knowing she didn't want her perfect body marred.

"Mmm. . . Fuck, you're good," Hanna moaned, inhaling the flavor of the joint that had appeared out of thin air. "Umm. . . my friends? Nah. I don't think it would be wise to tell them about you. I was getting tired of them, anyway. I've been with them since forever. . . Higher, Horace. My clit, baby," she groaned, and lifted her hips. "Now, damn it," she cursed.

Horace felt his cock stiffen, though inwardly he hated being told to rush her experience. He watched the smoke from the hallucinogenic drug wash over her and he smirked. "Yes, Mistress." He kept his thoughts hidden from the soft pressure that Laresa was putting on him, and drove his mouth toward the slippery strip of flesh that lay nestled between Hanna's pussy lips.

"Fuck!" Hanna screamed, as she felt Horace's mouth move over her pussy. Her release was instantaneous, just like she'd wished it to be. Horace sucked harder, then lifted his mouth from her sex.

Hanna swallowed, and then sighed. "Oh," she whispered quietly, coughed, and moved her hand into his hair. "That was fast, intense, and so damn wonderful."

"I'm glad I pleased you. . .Are you enjoying yourself fully? You are sure you do not wish for familiar faces?" He pushed two fingers into her juice-covered home.

"Well, I have friends; not the greatest, but they are fun. Brian keeps me supplied in the greatest weed, and Dean, he's got a body to die for. Or at least he did, until I met you," she winked. "Oh yeah, that's good," she groaned, and clamped her muscles around his fingers.

"I am happy to continue," Horace said, and moved them higher up the channel of sin, massaging the sides and scraping them with his nails. "Your story, Mistress. I find your voice mesmerizing." He kneaded the inner flesh and smiled when she purred softly. He did enjoy her voice. It was soft and sometimes strong. He could hear her deep throaty growl when he sent a wave of heat through the veins in her pussy, and it made his cock jerk in lust.

"Mmm. . .You make it hard to concentrate." Hanna stared at her genie, and watched him work her pussy with his hand. "Katie, she's a blast. Her daddy owns the biggest video store in the county, and he has the hottest porn tapes. She'll steal a few and bring them over to Brian's and, well. . .if you care to read my mind, you can see how much fun we have with them."

Horace took the invitation and grinned when he was finished viewing the erotic images she openly gave up. "Mistress, you have few images of a mother or father. . . why is that?" He settled himself between her thighs and once more began to feast from her sex.

She rolled her eyes. "Mom and Pop, they weren't around much. Drinking and doing dope. Daddy shot momma when he caught her in Brian's pa's bed. Then he shot himself." She shrugged her shoulders and stared at him. "I don't think my mind said to stop rubbing and eating my cunt," she whispered, no longer feeling happy about her new circumstances.

"Mistress, I am sorry to have upset you," Horace whispered, and returned to business.

"I'll live, but we aren't going to discuss them anymore. No more friends. . . Oh fuck yes, right there. . ." she coughed, clearing her throat, "and no more parents. . .Damn, it's gonna happen again," she gasped.

"Your come is sweet, like wine, Mistress. Give me it; give me your come, my Mistress. I do want it. I want to drink your fiery liquid."

"Take it! Take my come!" she shouted, and bucked against his face. "Ohhh fuck, yeah!" she screamed, and felt her body shuddering in orgasmic bliss. Flashes of red sparks danced across her lids and her fingers dug into her genie's hair.

Horace felt the euphoria that moved through her, and his own need for release demanded his attention. He moved his head away from her pussy, licked his way up her torso, and then grabbed his cock. A throaty growl of frustration pulled at him when he read her thoughts and body language.

Hanna yawned. "Thanks babe, that was hot. I gotta tell ya something, though. As much as you may want to slide that cock into me. . .I don't know the rules on genie babies and all that."

"I can not impregnate you, nor can Laresa get pregnant. You must realize we are here simply to bring pleasure and joy, but we do have limitations. For some they embrace the pros and cons of servitude, for others they do not."

His pushed onward, hoping to sink deeper into her prepared sex, instead of hovering on the edge. "Mistress, I wish to please you; let me take you higher."

"Your bath is ready, Mistress," Laresa said, her head angled to proclaim a look of innocence.

"Woman!" Horace growled, and rolled onto his back. He had felt Hanna's pending approval suddenly retreat as soon as Laresa's voice interrupted them.

"Oh yeah, the bath." Hanna scooted off the bed and looked back at Horace's hard shaft. "You two were lovers once, weren't you?" she asked.

"Yes," Horace groaned, and then sat up with a lecherous grin. "I do love your mind, Mistress Hanna."

Laresa saw Horace's thoughts and paled. Her gaze flew to Hanna's, but the link to read Hanna's mind was gone, still enforced by the wish.

"Time to make up," Hanna said flippantly, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Horace eyed the young genie and felt his cock harden and lengthen further. "It has been a long time, my sweet girl. Come here, Laresa."

She felt different pulls working within her. The pull to obey, because Hanna had placed him in charge of her; the pull to melt into his arms, and the pull to fight his order. She'd not seen Horace in years; too many Masters and Mistresses had passed through her ring's band, and Horace had been the only genie to share a Master with her. That Master's lie had sent her spiraling into time and space.

"Laresa," Horace said, repeating her name with force.

"Yes, Master," she sneered, and read the images his mind was floating to her. Her clothing fell from her body and she kneeled to the floor.

"It has been so long, my favored jewel." He touched her hair and smoothed the tresses down. "I want you and will have you. If you don't enjoy it, that is up to you. But we were an excellent team, my amber gem." He pushed his fingers into her hair and pulled her down to his swollen member. As she opened her mouth he closed his eyes and filled her mind with the memories of their first touches. He felt her try to resist the invasion of his thoughts as she took his manhood down her throat.

"Ahh, sweet Laresa. No Mistress could top you, on a good cock-suck," he groaned, and pushed her down even more. His hips rose as he felt her body respond to the memories of their encounters. He sent waves of images, showing them in the lush garden of their Master's lands where they met in secret. When they joined, each would slowly take the other to a richer and sweeter place.

He felt her tongue swirl over the head of his shaft and then slide down the base, settling part way down and sucking with a strong grip. "Yes, Laresa. More, my beautiful slut; take more."

She swallowed saliva and breathed deep, moved another inch and forced him to growl. "Magic, Laresa, use your magic. You know how to please me. Do it!"

He felt the change in her, and knew she had finally submitted everything to him again. He groaned and lifted his hips. Inwardly, his mind filled with satisfaction. He'd lost Laresa once, and now relished in her exquisite touch. He pushed more memories into her mind, using his experience to overshadow her reluctance.

During his life as a genie he'd learned that man was selfish, and so, he too, welcomed their hunger. His power grew over time; the more evil the Master or Mistress, the more magic he could wield. Evil mortals seemed to hunger for information, always looking two steps ahead, so they knew who was next to feel their wrath. "More!" he growled, forcing her to take his full length, and refusing to ease up on her gagging reflex.

Laresa felt the innocence of her past rise up and wash over her. Inwardly, she cursed, and then she gave in, allowing him to fill her mind with memories long buried. She sucked harder, washing his cock with the heat of her mouth and the warmth of her power. He grew thicker, firmer, longer; his balls tightened and she sent the wave of magic he'd commanded from her. His orgasm remained held back, and she felt his body tighten.

"Laresa. Oh yes, my powerful bitch," Horace growled. He wrapped her hair in a tighter fist and felt her teeth drag against his shaft. "Now!" he demanded, and felt her release him. His seed surged free.

She sucked the milk from his cock, swallowing the creamy filling until he was empty. He lifted her up and stared into her eyes. "I will find a way to keep tabs on you. Climb onto the bed and open your legs," he demanded.

Laresa felt the power in his touch, his gaze, his words; and did as she was told. Her legs opened, and Horace buried his face between her slippery thighs. "You smell as sweet as I remembered, and you taste just like the garden flowers where we once played. Remember, Laresa. Remember and feel."

"Horace, don't," she moaned, and then was lost, as he swirled them into a cocoon of magic. She felt every sweep of his tongue and his fingers as they danced upon her skin. Her nails dragged down her chest and she teased one nipple, while her other hand moved to tease her pussy. Her gaze locked with Horace's and she saw his eyes.

She felt the lust and the forgotten innocence, and she focused on it as he worked her pussy with timid licks, bites and thrusts. She saw him return to the past with her, and carry her toward a peak that was higher than any she'd climbed before. Their scent erupted throughout the room and she erupted on his face; his mouth opened wide and covered her pussy. She thrashed back and forth, filling him with her heat.

"Laresa, I need to fuck you, girl."

She opened her legs wider and watched him move up her body. His mouth opened and latched onto her right nipple. He sucked hard and then bit down, marring her skin. "You will never remove that during our time together with Mistress Hanna. Every bruise..." He bit again, and thrust his cock inside her slick pussy. "Every bite..." He drew himself out; "every scratch." He impaled her again. "You will come to my bed, every night, and show your marks to me."

"Yes!" she screamed, as she climaxed around him and felt her pussy contract around his cock. "Yes!" she shouted, as he fucked her deeper and harder. "Yes!" Her words erupted from her as more come flowed over his cock, and his finally erupted deep within her womb.

Horace trembled as he climbed down from the cliff they both had lived on, during this first renewal of lust. He had known that Hanna had walked in and watched them. Laresa however, had not known. He had heard Hanna's moan of pleasure, but then felt her leave them alone. For a moment he felt his heart swell with love for the woman beneath, and then he remembered his position. He kissed her lips and rolled away. "Laresa, be a dear, and go ready the water for my bath. You will wash me, since I am your Master."

She felt the loss of the man she knew. In his place was the man she now lay beside. "Yes, Master," she whispered, and slipped from the bed.

Laresa felt his gaze on her backside and a rush of pleasure ran through her. "No girl, you are not going to feel anything for him again. You can't. You just can't. He'll lie to you. He can't lie to them, but he will, you. He's an ass. A lying, self-serving ass. . ." she continued her rant, not caring if he read her thoughts. When she returned from preparing his bath, her gaze locked with his.

"I lied because I wanted to protect you." Horace moved into the room and slipped into the hot water. "This is a luxury I have found I enjoy. I know I can simply 'zap' myself, as our Mistress says, and be cleansed, but this is something one comes to like very much. Wash me, girl. I know you have the skills."

She squeezed soap over his shoulders and began to wash away the sweat their bodies had made as they sought their pleasure. "I do not understand, Horace. You lied to protect me? How?"

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Laresa. . . He was going to replace you. Our Master Tariq had heard rumor of another Djinn, one older than I, and he wanted us both. He was willing to destroy your ring in order to wish for Djinn after Djinn, until he found the one he sought."

Her fingers stopped moving and she listened.

"He called me from the medallion one night. I came ready to do his bidding. In his hand he held your ring. He told me that it was time and I was to call you out, so you could watch your ring be destroyed. You remember how he liked to bring you pain. . ."

"Yes," she whispered, and felt her world shift.

"I hesitated and he laughed. He called you, instead, and I saw your eyes shine with pleasure at seeing me, and then horror, as you felt the first stab of his knife digging at the edge of the gem. He began to carve at the amber." Horace felt her mind cloud with the past.

"I screamed, Horace, and begged him to stop. . .He laughed louder, and the pain ripped into me. I couldn't breathe, and my body felt as if it were being torn into a thousand pieces," she whispered.

"I knew if he separated the halves of the ring you would cease to exist, or so that is what I had been told. I shouted at him not to do this deed; begged him, but he continued to carve. It was then that I realized he would have to lie to us both for us to be free, but we would lose each other." Horace stood from the tub and dried himself with his magic. He reached down and lifted her into his arms.

"Don't touch me, please," she whispered, but was ignored. "You screamed to me that I was a useless woman, and was nothing but a pawn for your pleasure. You told me you didn't love me. . .and then. . ." She wiped her tears from her eyes.

"And then he repeated it. . . he looked at you and whispered, 'That's right you useless slut, you are nothing to him, he doesn't love you. . .' and then he looked at me and laughed. You were immediately gone. He lifted a brow, and without thought of his next words said, 'I know you just loved that, didn't you. . .' Ahh, my Laresa, you should have seen his face. In his desire to bring my pain of losing you to the surface. . .he had resorted to the desire to gloat, and be sarcastic. He knew I didn't like it. . .he knew I ached, so I simply watched his look of stupidity cross his face, before I was pulled into the medallion and lost to him."