Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down he retrieved a square of cloth the size of his hand. Opening it gently he saw the exquisite tiny stitches and felt the soft cotton cloth. Looking at the pattern he began to chuckle. He looked down at the design she could not possibly have created while they were talking, but in his hand was what could only be a four-leaf clover, made of rainbow material.

Tanner carefully folded the small pieced cloth, and tucked it into his pocket. With a smile he walked back into the laundry and began gathering the dry clothes. He was ready for Randy to return, they needed to talk, and this time it was his turn.

<><><><>

Randy looked at Tanner again, knowing something had been on his mind since they returned from town. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he waited patiently. They had eaten a great meal from the odds and ends Randy had picked up, and now they were sitting around the fire and enjoying it's warmth as the sun slowly frosted the trees crimson. Tanner was prodding at the fire, obviously struggling with something. Finally he looked up and smiled at Randy.

"We need to talk," said Tanner.

Randy nodded; not trusting his voice and feeling his throat tighten from the sudden stress of what could come from this conversation. Tanner looked into Randy's eyes, cupped his face between his hands and leaned in, kissing him with gentle care.

"I love you, Randy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Randy struggled with comprehension, wanting it to be true, not trusting his ears. He felt tears come unbidden to his eyes and slowly roll down his cheeks. Tanner smiled, wiping away Randy's tears. He held Randy, making soft sounds of support while the love of his life silently cried in his arms. After a few minutes Randy pulled back and smiled at Tanner.

"I love you, Tanner. With my whole heart."

"I talked to an old woman at the laundry today. It helped me realize what was wrong. I was scared, Randy. I've loved you since we were just roommates, but I didn't want to end up like Uncle Rob," said Tanner.

Randy wiped his face with his sleeve as he listened to Tanner. "Uncle Rob? You never mentioned an Uncle Rob before."

Tanner laughed, the humor never reaching his eyes. "We don't talk about Uncle Rob. He's the black sheep of the family."

"Why, babe?"

Tanner laughed, this time with sincerity. "Because he's gay, because he left, and because he never came back, because my grandparents died before he fixed things between them."

Randy waited silently, knowing that the story wasn't over.

"He's Dad's brother and teaches at a university in Washington. I don't know much else, it happened about the time I was born and I just know he was never welcome back at my grandparent's house. They said he was evil and filled with the devil. I was afraid that might be me, that my parents would disown me." He paused, and turned to Randy, "But it's more important for me to be with you, I won't live a half of a life with you. I'm going to tell my parents, and if they disown me then that's their loss."

Randy smiled and pulled Tanner into a tight embrace. After a few minutes he released Tanner and clasped him on both shoulders. "Well we're not going to make that call tonight. We'll work it out between us and it will happen when everything is right."

Tanner nodded, enjoying the embrace and feeling the intimacy between them. Turning he gave Randy a slow kiss, feeling the heat build between them. The declaration of his love had removed the final barriers and their love joined them as never before. As passion washed over him, he felt Randy gently separate from him. When their eyes met, Tanner fell into the ice-blue pools of tender love that were Randy's eyes. Randy gave Tanner a gentle smile.

"I want you to have me tonight. I'm ready," said Randy.

It took Tanner a few moments to realize what Randy was talking about, and when he did his eyebrows shot up. "Really? Here? It's not exactly the roses and candles that I'd envisioned for when we shared that."

"It's with you. I don't need roses and candles. I just need you and I need you in the most intimate way," said Randy.

Tanner chuckled softly, "Yeah, well, I hope you still think that when little rocks and sand are grinding into your tender parts."

Randy laughed and gave Tanner a lingering kiss. "I'm thinking my tender parts will be fine." Taking Tanner's hand, he led his lover into the tent, leaving the door open toward the low burning fire. Randy let Tanner's hand drop and quickly made them a nest of bedding, smiling at Tanner as he shook the sand from the sheets, then stripped and lay on the bed, the firelight reflecting from his taut body.

"Come here, babe," said Randy with a pat on the bed beside him. He smiled as Tanner shed his clothes and lay beside him. The two of them explored the others body with their touch, loving the feelings they created. The gentle caresses continued until the fever of the moment had both of them ensnared. Randy pulled back and smiled at Tanner.

"I think you might want to start getting me ready, before we lose it."

Tanner grinned, riffled through their supplies and retrieved the bottle of lube. Pushing Randy on his back, Tanner raised Randy's legs over his chest until his ass was spread wide. Looking down he enjoyed the sight of the slightly sweaty ass crack, knowing that he wanted this to be as perfect as possible. Squirting the lube over his fingers, he reached down and began smearing the lube over Randy's hole.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Yeah, baby," said Randy with a sigh.

Tanner slowly slid two fingers inside Randy, feeling little resistance, and seeing only pleasure on Randy's face. As he continued to pump his hand in and out of Randy's ass, he heard his man panting, his breath coming in ragged gasps as the sensations sent him closer to covering them both with cum.

Tanner pulled his fingers back, adding more lube as he included a third finger and then slid them back inside his man. He felt Randy shudder as he slowly stretch his hole wider. Tanner slowed as Randy's face first twisted in discomfort, but quickly he relaxed and was soon pulling his legs wider apart, wanting more. He met Tanner's eyes and groaned.

"Fuck me, please fuck me. I need you in me to make this night perfect."

Letting his fingers slowly slide out, he reached between Randy's legs, smearing lube over both their cocks. As Tanner moved into position, he found himself trembling. Randy reached up, a sweet smile on his face, and caressed Tanner's face. Tanner returned his look, knowing everything would be fine, because they loved each other and this was only the first of a lifetime of intimacy.

Pressing forward, Tanner met only velvety tightness that gripped his cock and made him want to plunge deep inside Randy. But he maintained his slow decent, pausing whenever there was a flicker of discomfort, until in much less time than he'd thought, he heard a soft slap as their skin met. Pressing hard, he enjoyed the tight caress that surrounded his cock.

Randy let out a low growl. "Hell yes! Oh god! Fuck me, Tanner. Breed me!"

Tanner smiled at the words he never thought he'd hear. Moving back slowly, he pulled almost out, and then pushed back into his receptive lover's ass. Soon his speed had increased, his nuts tight against his granite hard shaft as he plowed into Randy's grasping hole. Tanner knew he wouldn't last much longer, he could feel the churning in his balls.

With a final urgent thrust, Tanner buried himself into Randy, his cum flooding Randy's ass as their souls merged. Tanner's body trembled and shook, his body reacting to the new sensations like nothing before. Cum rushed from his cock, flooding Randy's ass with jizz, creating the indescribable sensation of fucking through your own cum. Tanner's body trembled one last time, depositing the last of his seed deep in Randy.

Tanner drifted, absorbing the sensations that surrounded him. But as he calmed, he could see Randy writhing slowly, impaled on Tanner's still stiff cock. Tanner grabbed Randy's dripping cock, smearing the lube over it and pounding it hard as he worked to send his lover into an intense orgasm. Within moments Randy's body was twisting and convulsing, plummeting over the edge. He shot the first thick stream of cum, and with each convulsion and release, the white flood covered more and more of his stomach, clinging and running down the hair that covered it. With a final bit that oozed from his stiff dick, Randy collapsed against the bedding. He lay panting for several minutes. Tanner grabbed a shirt from their dirty clothes and began cleaning them both. As the last of his climax faded, Randy looked up at Tanner with a broad smile.

"Damn, if I'd have known it was going to be that good, we would have never waited so long."

Tanner beamed, "I was worried I wouldn't be good."

"Oh you were damn good!" said Randy with a chuckle. But Tanner noticed him grimace and twist slightly.

"You ok? Did I hurt you?"

Randy laughed in genuine humor. "Not you, but I might have found a few rocks and sticks to dig into my back during sex. I'm not saying you were right, but I don't think I'll be fucking in a tent again any time soon."

Tanner chuckled and then lay beside Randy, holding him tight as they relished their first time. He knew that even though it was different than he'd envisioned, it would still be an important point in their relationship, rocks and all.

<><><><>

Randy looked around the tent as the morning light gained strength. He sucked in air, realizing that the tent smelled of cum and sweat, and it was making him hard again. He rolled over, looking at Tanner and smiling to see his morning erection. Knowing it was the last day before they headed back to school, Randy wanted to enjoy the morning before leaving. Randy tried to resist, but Tanner's dream must have been amazing, because he released a soft sigh and a drop of clear liquid bubbled out his piss slit.

Randy tossed restraint to the winds. Leaning over he let his tongue trace over Tanner's cock, tasting his precum as it ran down his hard cock. With a sigh, Tanner stretched and opened his eyes to a slit, a smile bursting across his face.

"What a great way to wake up," said Tanner softly.

"Morning lover, how about a farewell fuck?" said Randy.

Tanner started laughing, "My to-the-point lover, I seemed to have awakened a monster in you. I thought you were not fucking in a tent any time soon too."

"Not quite a monster, just an itch I've had for 20 years and I like how you scratch it. And you can lay on your back this time," said Randy with a chuckle.

"Well come here then, and use my scratching post."

Randy coated his ass with lube and then crawled on top of Tanner, moving so Tanner's swollen cock head was pressed against his hole. Pressing down he felt the huge head kissing his ass, Randy eased down. Without a pause he let his body drop, a growl forced from his body as the plum sized head scraped against his prostate. With only a short pause he started bouncing up and down, loving the feeling of Tanner's fat cock inside his ass.

"Hello. Anybody here?"

Both men froze; warring emotions flitted over their faces.

"Hey! Anybody in the tent?"

With the second call, Randy and Tanner flew apart, Tanner's cock ripping from Randy's ass, causing a gasp of pain at its violent exit. Realizing that neither of them had responded, Randy called out.

"Yeah, hang on. We were sleeping in. Just a sec."

The two scrambled for clothes, yanking on whatever they could find, regardless of who's it was. Within seconds they were clothed, and tumbled out of the open tent. As they regained their composure, they looked up to see a man a little older than they were, in the brown uniform of a national forest ranger.

"Morning guys. I'm Ranger Morgan. Kip Morgan."

"Morning Ranger. What can we do for you?" said Tanner through a stammer, trying to straighten out his shirt, until he realized that it was Randy's, and on backward.

"Just checking your permit," said Ranger Morgan with a small smirk.

"Oh sure, no problem," said Randy, moving to the pickup to retrieve the paperwork.

Tanner watched Kip, hoping he didn't realize what was going on, but knew that he couldn't have kept from hearing them.

Tanner turned to see what Randy was doing, and was mortified to realize that the ass of the shorts Randy had on were soaked through in places with cum that had leaked from his butt. To make matters worse, a light breeze wafted from the tent, and Tanner realized that they both must reek of sex. His stomach churned with stress as he watched Randy walk to Kip and hand over the permit. Tanner knew he could smell the two of them, but what could he say to them. It wasn't like they were the first campers to stink, but how many pairs of guys smelled like jizz. After an agonizing length of time he handed the paperwork back to Randy with a smile. As the two of them moved closer together, Kip looked at them with a knowing smile.

"You guys been here long?"

"We've been camping all week. We're heading back today," said Randy.

Kip nodded, appearing to consider his options. With a small sigh he seemed to relax.

"Look guys, I'm not getting all up in your shit, but you might want to rinse off before you leave. You smell, kinda distinctive. You're a cute couple and all, but you need to wash off some of the funk of sex."

Kip's smile broadened as the two turned a multitude of colors of red. Tanner was wishing he could hide, but he glanced to Kip's crotch, and realized he was sporting a huge boner. Shocked he looked up and met Kip's eyes.

"Yeah, well. You aren't the only couple around here, and my boyfriend and I will sometimes play with other couples. If you two are interested, here's my email." Kip stepped forward while digging out his wallet. Pulling out a simple card with just his name and email address, he handed it to Tanner. Tanner took the card and glanced up, realizing the ranger was ruggedly handsome. He watched as Kip climbed into his jeep that somehow they had missed hearing when he pulled up. As he watched the Ranger drive off, Tanner felt a hand on his shoulder.

"What are you going to do with that?" asked Randy.

"I dunno. What do you think, should we keep it?"

"Did you think he was hot? Does a four-way sound good, or maybe a three way?"

"What'd you mean? I wouldn't do anything without you," said Tanner, realizing he was on shaky ground.

"Keep it. Sometime you might want to take him up on it. You haven't been with anyone else, you never know."

Tanner looked at Randy's back as he turned and walked back to the tent. He wasn't sure what was going on, after telling Randy he loved him he thought this kind of stuff was behind them. Unconsciously he stuck the card in his back pocket as he followed Randy.

They rushed to break camp, deciding to head back to campus without any stops to avoid another dunk in the freezing cold stream. Tanner thought Randy seemed a little introspective, but didn't say anything about Kip's visit. With a last snap of the tarp to clear it of pine needles and dirt, they packed up and headed back home.

The conversation was light and inconsequential on the return trip. They passed the convenience store they had stopped at on the trip down. Both of them staring at it as they raced past. They had traveled a few miles when Tanner turned to Randy.

"Go back, go back to that store."

"Are you fucking crazy? She might have a gun this time!"

"No, I have something I need to do. Turn around."

Randy shook his head, unsure about the sanity in this decision, but within minutes they were rolling to a stop in front of the store. Tanner motioned for Randy to follow him. Walking into the store, the same woman was standing behind the counter, watching the tiny television that was propped against the rack of chewing tobacco. Tanner cleared his throat, and she looked up.

"Whatchu do'n back here? I done told ya to git!"

"Yes ma'am. I just wanted to clear up something," said Tanner.

"Yeah?" she said with a scowl.

"He's not my friend, he's going to be my husband, and I love him a lot." Tanner turned and grabbed Randy, kissing him hard as their lips pressed against each other. The seconds that passed seemed like hours before he released Randy and turned to the woman.

"Thanks, ma'am. I just wanted to clear that up. My momma always told me to never lie." Tanner grabbed Randy's arm and walked calmly, but quickly to the pickup and pushed Randy to the driver's side. Looking across the cab he got an ornery look on his face.

"You might want to leave now, before the shock wears off."

Randy nodded in disbelief as they sped back onto the state highway. After a few miles, Randy started chuckling and was soon laughing hysterically, tears rolling down his face.

"You're a crazy mother fucker!" said Randy in delight.

Tanner nodded and settled back into the seat with a smug look on his face. The remainder of the trip was fun and relaxing as both boys relished the successes and triumphs of their trip.

Pulling into the apartment driveway, both men jumped from the pickup, gathered their supplies and made a dash for the apartment. Hoping they would avoid seeing Jenny and Fred, they started up the stairs, thinking they were going to make it without encountering their lovely, but omnipresent, landlords. As the stairs let out a loud squeak, they heard voices coming from the garage. Looking down, Tanner saw a tiny figure with a cloud of white hair move from the garage, Jenny, and just behind her was her husband.

"Hey boys! How was the trip?"

With a silent sigh, the couple turned, taking the steps back down to talk with the old couple. They were greeted and warmly hugged before they started sharing the details of their trip. Randy was lost in describing the vista to Fred when Jenny eased to Tanner's side. She tugged at his sleeve to get his attention.

"Honey," she whispered, "You two smell like -- well like you had a lot of fun, but I'm going to get Fred in the house so you and Randy can get all cleaned up. We can catch up later."

Tanner blushed in embarrassment, their second time to be busted in the same day, but when he looked back at Jenny to apologize, she nudged him with her elbow and gave him a wink. "Good job!"

Tanner blinked once, and then again as he let Jenny's words sink in. Breaking into a huge grin he started to hug her again, before remembering that he wasn't in prime condition to be too close to anyone. By the time he'd recovered from his near gaff, Jenny had grabbed Fred by the arm and was guiding him away from the boys.

"Come on, Fred. You told me you'd change out that light that burned out. It's about time you got it done."

"What bulb? I don't remember needing to change a bulb," said Fred with confusion in his voice. As they moved further away from the younger pair, he turned to Jenny and in a lower voice asked Jenny, "Did you smell something funny on those boys? It seems familiar, but I can't quit place it. You don't think it was wacky weed do you?"

Jenny chuckled as she pulled Fred through the door. "No, honey. It wasn't pot, trust me."

As Fred and Jenny disappeared into their house, Randy and Tanner were struggling to get their camping equipment into the apartment. Once the door was shut Randy turned to Tanner and grinned. "That was the shortest discussion with Fred, ever!"

Tanner started laughing, and collapsed in their snuggling chair as he looked at Randy's puzzled face. "That's because Jenny would smell sex on us, and thought we needed to clean up a little."

"Oh crap! She could smell it on us?"

"Yeah, she may be old, but her nose seems to work just fine." Tanner refrained from pointing out that Kip could smell it on them earlier too.

"Well let's get cleaned up," said Randy as he pulled off his shirt and headed toward the shower. Tanner tossed off his shirt and was following close behind when he realized Randy had never changed shorts from this morning, and now had interesting stains across his ass. He groaned to himself, hoping no one else had noticed.