Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy's ass locked around Tanner's cock, his body wracked with his orgasm. As he forced his way back through the wall of muscle, the sounds of his man's pleasure were the final straw, forcing Tanner over the edge and into his own climax.

Burying himself deep in Randy, the ropes of cum exploded from his throbbing cock. Tanner's week worth of seed filled Randy's ass, flooding him with youthful cream. Their bodies locked together as wave after wave of desire washed over them. Their needs crested, long moments passing before it began to recede.

The two of them collapsed onto the bed, panting from the intensity of their lovemaking. Tanner kissed the back of Randy's neck, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his lover as he rested on top of him. Randy rolled until the pair were face to face, and kissed Tanner with gentle care.

"That, my wonderful lover, was mind blowing," said Randy as he drifted back to earth.

"Oh shit, I love fucking you. It's always incredible!" said Tanner with a sideways grin.

Randy reached down between them, causing Tanner to gasp when he squeezed his still plump cock. Milking it with teasing strokes, he could feel the blood return to the growing organ.

"Ready for round two?" asked Randy, grinding his ass against the bed at the thoughts of Tanner again inside him.

Tanner leaned forward and raked his teeth down Randy neck and then kissed him passionately. "Hell yes I'm ready!"

<><><><>

Tanner was feeling more than a little lovelorn as he stared at the handsome face on the screen in front of him. They had been Skyping each other for the past two months, and he was getting tired of it. He desperately wanted to hold Randy in his arms and kiss him passionately. By now he wanted to take Randy, pin him on the floor and take his ass. Afterwards, they could cuddle and hold each other, once he'd worked out some of his sexual aggression. The scene he was looking at on the computer screen didn't help his growing frustration at all.

Randy had got up from his desk and was rummaging through a box beside his bed. Somehow he'd managed to have his ass in the air facing Tanner, and his shorts had slid down to reveal that he wasn't wearing underwear. The top of his tight, furry ass was staring Tanner in the face. He swallowed hard, and then cleared his throat. Randy twisted around with a questioning look.

"Nice ass, babe. Been work'n out?"

Randy chuckled and shook his butt toward Tanner. "Actually I have, glad you noticed," said Randy with a smirk.

Tanner licked his lips as he watched Randy's shorts slide lower with each movement. Just as he thought he was going to get a free shot, Randy pulled them up. Randy shot him a smile as he turned back to the camera and dropped into his chair with a grunt.

"So, did you get the package I sent you?" said Randy.

"Oh! Yeah, I forgot. It came today," said Tanner, and then he chuckled. "I don't think you needed to mark it as sample exams to keep everyone from opening it."

Randy laughed and winked at Tanner. "Oh, I think the thought of holding an exam makes most people break out in hives."

"You want me to open it?" said Tanner with one eyebrow lifted.

"Yeah, but close your door first," said Randy with a smirk.

Tanner gave his lover a questioning look, and then closed his door. As he settled back into the chair he shook the small box, knowing this had to be some sex toy Randy had found.

"Well open it, dork!" said Randy with a chuckle.

Tanner pulled out his pocketknife and began cutting open the package, even though Randy let out a dramatic groan when he saw the knife come out. In spite of Randy's fear that he would agonize over opening the package, with a few flicks of his wrist Tanner had it laying open in front of him. He gave Randy a condescending look and then stared at the content of the box.

"You're a perv, you know that don't you?" said Tanner with a chuckle.

"Me! Who's the one with the obsession over my ass?"

Tanner reached in and pulled out a plastic bubble pack and showed it to Randy. "Purple? You had to send a purple dildo?"

Randy started cracking up, holding his stomach while a multitude of emotions flicked across Tanner's face. After a few moments, he reached back and pulled out its identical twin.

"I thought it might be fun to play with them. It'll be hot to see you dicking yourself with it," said Randy with a smirk.

"You're crazy! What if my mom had opened this damn thing?"

"Calm down, I didn't put a return address. You had plausible deniability."

Tanner began to laugh. "Fancy term for someone holding a purple dick!"

"Speaking of, whatcha think?"

Tanner chuckled and shook his head at his lover. "You're crazy, my parents come in here all the time. I don't want to be ass toward a computer screen with a purple dildo up my butt!"

"Ok, ok, not tonight. So when are you going to have some alone time? I really want to play with these together." Randy winked at Tanner. "Mine is still in virgin condition."

Tanner rolled his eyes as his lips twitched with a smile. Looking back at his lover he began, "Not in the next few days, I think next week they're taking Jo shopping for clothes at the outlet mall in Texas. So they'll be gone all afternoon."

"Ok, then it's a date. Next week. Just let me know when you find out for sure."

"Ok," said Tanner, starting to become a little concerned about the whole thing. But he decided it might be fun to try, and no one would know. He hid the toy in his room and hurried back to his conversation with Randy, who kept playing with his dildo until Tanner forced him to put it up. Afterward, they spent their typical handful of hours talking about everything happening in their lives until the late hour forced them to say their goodnights. Once they cut their connections, they went to bed missing each other deeply and knowing they didn't want any more summers apart.

<><><><>

"What're you doing?" said Jo.

"Sorry. I'm zoning I guess. Sorry," said Tanner.

"You gotta pull it together, big brother. I know you miss Randy, but Mom and Dad aren't stupid, they are going to recognize the puppy dog face."

"I know, I know. It's just been a long summer. I really miss him."

Jo stepped closer and paused as she tried to decide how to ask. After they stood for an uncomfortably long time without speaking, she shook her head and let out a sigh. "There's just no other way to ask, so . . . when are you going to tell the rents?"

Tanner chuckled for a moment and then nodded in acknowledgment of his sister's serious question. "After Randy comes back. He wants to be with me."

"You're going to do it together? Wow, that could make for some spectacular fireworks," said Jo. Her face twisted as she considered Tanner's answer. "Have you thought about calling Uncle Rob?"

"I did. I have. Yeah, I thought about it. I don't know. He might not even know we are alive."

"It's worth a try. See what Randy thinks. Maybe Rob can tell you what happened with him. Give you some idea how Dad will act when you tell him."

"Yeah, ok. I'll talk to Randy and see what he says," said Tanner in resignation.

<><><><>

As the phone began to ring Tanner screwed up his courage. He and Randy had discussed the idea of calling his uncle and seeing if he had any suggestions that would help his coming out. Neither of them wanted to open old wounds for Rob, but hoped he might be of some help. They'd agreed it could go badly, but hoped that it wouldn't. It had taken a lot of effort to find his uncle's phone number, they had thought he lived in Seattle but it was actually Lynnwood. But they did locate it and now events were set into motion. Tanner listened to the phone ring a fifth time, and started to hang up, when he heard someone answer the phone.

"Hello," said a deep voice.

"Yes, could I speak with Robert Carson?"

"Who is this?"

"His nephew . . ."

There was silence on the other end of the phone for several heart wrenching moments. Tanner was starting to fidget when he heard, "Hang on, let me get him."

Tanner sat on the floor, his legs too weak to hold him. What had he been thinking? He'd never met this man, whom his family had disowned almost a quarter century ago. There was no way this conversation could go well, he was sure his uncle would blast him for what had been done. Tanner started to panic and was about to hang up when he heard a vaguely familiar voice.

"Hello? Tanner?"

Tanner swallow hard, and nodded, then realized that his uncle couldn't see him. "Yes, it's Tanner."

"Is everything ok? Are your mom and dad alright?"

"Yes, sir. Everyone's okay."

There was a long awkward pause. Tanner swallowed hard, realizing it was up to him.

"Uncle Rob, I have a problem, and I was hoping you could help."

Tanner could hear the trepidation in Rob's voice when he spoke. "Ok, what's up, Tanner. It must be serious, or you wouldn't be calling me. I seem to remember your grandfather referring to me as Satan's spawn."

"Yes, sir. I know I probably shouldn't be bothering you. Maybe this was a mistake. I'll let you go." Then he heard another voice on the line and realized it was the person who'd answered the phone.

"Rob, shut up and don't hassle the boy. It's important, or he wouldn't have called."

Rob chuckled for the first time. "Get off the extension, Ian."

"Nope! I've been telling you for years to give your brother another chance. Our wedding is coming soon, and I think this might be your chance. So I'll just be a good little boy and listen."

"Asshole," growled Rob.

"Yup, that's the only way to get through your thick Okie skull."

Tanner heard a long sigh, and felt much better with his uncle's partner on his side.

"What do you need, Tanner? Sorry, Ian's right. I have a lot of baggage about my family, and none of it's your fault. You were in diapers the last time I saw you."

"Yes, sir. Well here's the deal. I'm gay, and my boyfriend and I are in love. I'm going to tell my parents as soon as Randy comes back from summer break. But we thought you might have some suggestions," said Tanner quickly.

His disclosure was met with utter silence. The seconds ticked by, until Tanner heard Ian begin to laugh. Soon he heard the phone hit the floor, but you could still hear his raucous laughter. After a few seconds, Tanner heard, "Hang on Tanner. My husband's apparently lost it."

Soon Rob was back, and there was a relaxed note to his voice. "Tanner, I'm flattered that you called. As you can tell from Ian's response, this wasn't something I'd ever expected. So tell me about your boyfriend, and maybe I can help you avoid the debacle that was my coming out to your grandparents."

Tanner took a deep breath and plunged into his story. He started with their meeting in the dorms, their mutual coming out to each other and how after a while they had fallen in love. He shared the highlights of their life together for the past two years and then told about the camping trip and how he had come to realize that he needed to live his life, and it might be without his dad.

"Well, first I don't think Mark's nearly as freaky about religion as Dad was, so that will help you. But let me get Ian back on the phone, he teaches psychology at the university. He might have some good ideas too."

Tanner spent the next hour enjoying a helpful conversation with his uncles. They both shared parts of their lives together, and by the time they said their good byes, Tanner had a lot of suggestions to help with his coming out, and an invitation for he and Randy to attend their wedding in late fall.

<><><><>

"Yes, that's what he said. And yes, I'm sure you're invited to the wedding too," said Tanner as he told Randy about the talk with his uncle. He had spend the last few days thinking about the suggestions they'd gotten, and had decided most of them were good ideas, not all, but most. He and Randy had been talking about it since they'd started Skyping that evening and he thought they had covered just about everything.

Randy had noticed from the time Tanner appeared on his screen that he was not wearing his typical t-shirt, jeans and boots, but was in a sleeveless shirt and a loose pair of gym shorts. The combination made him look like any gay boy's wet dream so far as Randy was concerned, and he hoped it meant they were going to play. Randy hadn't masturbated since last week hoping they'd share some cyber-sex while Tanner's family was out shopping.

Tanner caught Randy's eye and grinned at him with a certain amount of deviltry in his gaze. Randy chuckled and blew a kiss at his lover and then waited. Tanner reached under his bed and pulled out a box. Knocking off the lid, he pulled out the small purple dildo that Randy had sent him.

"Woohoo! Fun night for us!" said Randy with enthusiasm.

Tanner chuckled and waved the small toy in Randy's direction. "So whatda you think, lover. You want to watch me with this thing?"

"Oh hell yes! Show me what you can do, babe!"

Tanner had been planning all week, thinking how to make it as erotic as possible. He'd seen his share of gay porn on-line, some of it awful, but he'd got some ideas. He thought Randy might like the whole jock look so he'd bought the shirt and shorts, both as revealing as possible. He started to move, getting into his role as seducer. Taking the dildo, he ran it over his lips, his tongue flicking out onto it. He ran his hands under his shirt and started rubbing his nipples, letting out a low moan as he let the tip of the dildo slip into his mouth.

"Oh fuck, babe. You look so damn hot!" said Randy surrendering himself to the scene before him.

Tanner pulled off the shirt, letting it slide to the floor as he ran the wet plastic cock over his hard nipples. His gasps and whimpers filled the air as he surrendered himself to the spectacle he was creating. He locked eyes with Randy, seeing that he was sitting frozen in place watching Tanner.

"Take off your shirt, baby. I want to see your hot chest. Play with your nipples for me."

Randy obeyed; pulling his shirt over his head then running his hands over his bare chest. He watched as Tanner started squeezing his hard cock through his shorts. Randy began to pant from the building desire. Tanner slid his hand into the top of his shorts and began stroking his cock. He had let out a sigh as his hand first touched it, and then he started stroking as he watched his boyfriend.

"Strip for me, baby. I want to see that hard ass of yours," said Tanner.

Randy smiled and stood, the camera overwhelmed by his crotch. Tanner watched, licking his lips as he watched Randy's strong hands unbutton his cargo shorts, and then slide them off. Tanner chuckled as Randy's cock flexed against his compression shorts, the bulge of his cock dominating the view. Randy stroked his fingertips down it a few times, the wet spot marking his cockhead growing in size. After a few minutes, Randy's hands slid up again, peeling his shorts off and freeing his hard cock. He sat back on the bed, his legs spread while he fondled his balls and cock.

"Your turn, babe. Show me that fat cock of yours," said Randy.

Tanner smiled and followed Randy's example, standing so his crotch filled the view. Reaching up he began pulling down his shorts, revealing more and denser hair as his pubes came into view. Once he reached the base of his cock, he swayed for a few seconds, letting his cock jump inside his shorts. Then Tanner hooked his fingers around his shorts and yanked them down. His cock flew out, almost hitting the screen as it arched upward. Tanner moved backward, stroking his cock as he watched Randy.

Randy grabbed the bottle of lube he had tossed on the bed before they started tonight. Squeezing out a large glob, he reached down and smeared it over his crack, covering himself with lube. Tanner moaned with lust as he watched Randy sink two fingers into his ass and start fucking himself.

"Damn! That's so fuck'n hot!" said Tanner breathlessly.

"Show me, babe. I wanna see you finger that tight hole." Randy said with a moan.

Tanner slathered lube over his ass, rubbing his finger over his wet pucker until his breath was coming in gasps. Need possessed him as he slid one finger deep inside his ass. As it disappeared in his gut, he looked at Randy with a lusty smile.

"Is that what you wanted to see? You wanna fuck my cowboy ass?"

Randy had slid in a third finger, moving faster as he fucked his ass. "God yes, you're so fucking hot. Finger that virgin hole for me, babe. I'm gonna pound that fucking ass."

Tanner slipped in a second finger, gasping as his hole stretched wider, a lance of pain shooting through him. With care he worked in more lube, and soon had two fingers buried deep in his gut. His cock was aching and hard, precum belching out with each thrust. He locked eyes with Randy, seeing his lover's flushed body as he drilled his ass with his thick fingers. Tanner touched the tip of his cock, pulling off strings of precum as he eased his fingers into himself.

Randy could feel his balls tight against his shaft, knowing he couldn't take much more without losing his load. He snatched up the purple toy and covered it with gel. He grinned and pulled his legs up, rubbed the dildo over his hole, and then rammed it deep into his gut. As the last of the rubber dick slid inside him, Randy felt it scrape over his prostate and his body shuddered.

"Fuck! That feels so good. Fuck, Tanner. Do it, put it in."

Tanner licked his lips, his ass opening and the pain diminished. Deciding he was loose enough for the small toy, he let his fingers slide out and then slathered a thick coat of lube over the plastic. Rolling to his side, Tanner pulled his top leg against his chest, teasing his hole as he worked to insert the toy. He eased it in, pushing deeper with each thrust, his inner gateway slowly, ever so slowly, letting the intruder through. After a few moments of resistance, Tanner felt the head slide through, and he gasped at the surge of pain.

"Breath babe, push out a little. It'll pass in a minute," said Randy in a gentle voice, already working the toy in and out of his own ass as he watched his future husband pleasure himself.

The pain subsided for Tanner, and he pushed in further. The sensations were indescribable, the small plastic dick slipping deeper inside him. He paused frequently, giving himself time to adjust until he could feel its base press against his ass cheeks. His ass pulsed, clamping around the shaft, sending jolts through him as the pleasure began to build. He looked at the screen, watching as Randy fucked himself with the toy, his body trembling and shaking with building passion as they moved closer to climax.

"Damn, you look so fuck'n hot," said Randy, starting to pound his ass with the toy.

Tanner became lost in the feelings, and the sight of Randy fucking himself hard. He grabbed his dripping cock and started pounding it while he rammed the purple intruder over and over into his gut. The feelings of orgasm overwhelmed him as ropes of cum started shooting from his cock, the first jets hitting him in the face and then a fountain of cum covering his torso. With a final gasp, he collapsed against his bed, the toy trapped inside him by the massive contractions of his body. Panting, he looked at the screen in time to see Randy's cock explode, pouring cum over his hairy stomach.

The rooms were filled with gasps for air as both men drifted. The pair basked in the wonderful feelings, which also served to underscore their need to be together. Randy ran his hands over his chest, smearing the load of cum. He snapped out of his daze in time to see the dildo slither from Tanner's butt and hit the floor.

"You look kinda hot and slutty, babe," said Randy with a chuckle. Reaching down he pulled the dildo from his ass, enjoying the sensation as it popped out. Looked back he saw that Tanner was chuckling.