Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner stood for a few minutes and watched as saline solution was squirted again and again over the cuts on Randy's face until there was some unperceivable level that was reached and the nurse was satisfied. She wiped the last of the liquid from Randy's skin, cleaned up and then slipped off her gloves. With crisp efficiency, she made a few notes on Randy's chart and announced, "The doctor will be with you shortly."

Tanner waited until he saw the door shut and then tightened his hold on Randy's arm and pressed his head against his bicep. Randy lifted his other hand and cupped it around the back of Tanner's neck. They stood holding onto each other for several long moments then they slowly relaxed.

Tanner looked at Randy, feeling his blood boil at every bruise and cut on him. "You okay?"

"Oh hell, I've been much worse than this after a really nasty lacrosse game. I'll be fine." Randy wrapped his arm around Tanner's shoulder. "How about you?"

"I'm fine. Only a couple of stitches." Tanner's memory of the nurse's denial flashed through his memories. "Randy..."

"Yeah?"

"I want to get married."

"I know, babe. We will as soon as we can."

"No. I want to do it now, before we go back to Oklahoma. They almost didn't tell me where you were. I want to get married now, it's legal in Maryland."

"Yeah, but it won't mean anything back in Oklahoma."

"It's better than nothing. And it'll make me feel better."

"Okay, then let's do it." Randy pulled Tanner into a tight hug just as the door swung open.

"Mr. Preston?"

"Yup. We're getting married in a couple of days, doc. Want to come?"

<><><><>

The conversation was going better than he'd been afraid it would. They had already went to the county clerks office and got the marriage license. He and Randy were just going to have the court clerk do it, but Trey insisted they do it at his house and had talked a friend of his who was a minister to agree to do the ceremony. Now, Tanner had to tell his parents.

"Yeah, we're fine. A couple of Marines jumped in and helped. We're just a little bruised is all. Oh, and we have matching black eyes."

There was a pause then Tanner's mother started slowly. "We knew you were going to get married. It's just a little sudden."

"Mom, the hospital almost wouldn't tell me where Randy was. We have to be able to take care of each other. I know this won't make much difference in Oklahoma, but it might and I just don't want to take a chance. How would you feel if you couldn't get to dad or one of us?"

Tanner heard a throaty chuckle from his dad. "That's simple. The hospital would think a F5 tornado had hit it."

"Oh, I'm not that bad."

"Honey, I never said it was bad. I love how you take care of us. And Tanner's right, it might be the proof they needed."

"Well, we can't all go. But I'm coming to my son's wedding," said Mary.

"Really, mom? That would be great."

"Yes, Jo and your dad can take care of the ranch for a few days. I'll fly to Maryland."

"Oh, it's beautiful here, Mom. You're going to love it."

"Okay, well tell me what you two have already arranged."

<><><><>

Randy locked his eyes with Tanners. He could tell that the moment was just as emotional for Tanner as it was for him. Their families were getting along famously and the wedding had become much more elaborate between Lesa and Tanner's mom. He listened to the last words of the ceremony and then smiled at the words he'd been waiting for.

"You may now kiss."

Randy stepped forward, took Tanner in his arms and pressed their lips together. The heat of the love between them was a familiar tingle through Tanner's body as the kiss went on for several moments longer. He realized to his horror that he was getting hard, in front of everyone, and pulled back with a scowl at Randy.

The response he got was a simple wink and a grin. Tanner waited, his hands grasping Randy's arms tight as he tried to calm himself. Randy smiled at him, pulled his tux jacket to the front and buttoned it closed. With a barely audible whisper Randy said, "No one can tell but me. But I think it's really hot."

Tanner almost let out a groan of terror when his cock hardened even further. He glanced out at the crowd, trying to focus on anything other than Randy. He spotted his mother, and his mood changed instantly. He was so glad she had flown to Maryland for the wedding. And her face was definitely like a bucket of ice water dumped over Tanner. The erection disappeared in an instant.

Randy slid his arm through Tanner's and pulled him to face the audience. "Come on, it's time to get this party started."

The pair was quickly submerged in a sea of well wishers. Trey had rented the country club for the wedding and it looked packed to Tanner. He wondered if he'd get this many people attending if they had something back in Oklahoma.

As if reading his mind, Tanner's mother appeared at his elbow, a little flushed from dancing. "Just so you know, you're going to have to have another party back home. Sometime later in the spring." She waved her hand at the setting around them. "It'll take me more than a week to get things together."

Tanner gave her a hug. "Thanks, mom. I appreciate it. We're just glad you're here."

Mary returned the hug with fervor and held on tight. After a few moments, they separated and Tanner was shocked to see tears in his mother's eye.

"Mom? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, other than my baby is growing up." She leaned in with a smile and whispered. "See if you can't work on Randy about some grandkids for me though, okay?"

Tanner chuckled and nodded. "I'll see what I can do."

Mary gave him a gentle shove. "Go. Enjoy your wedding. I know I plan to."

Tanner grinned at his mom and wandered off to find Randy. He lost himself in the festivities until late in the night when the crowd finally started to thin out. As they stood gently holding each other, Randy whispered into his ear. "Let's go. I'm ready to get out of here and on to the rest of the party."

"What rest of the party?"

Randy gave him a wink. "You know. The one no one else is invited to attend."

Tanner felt the heat flowing across his face. "Oh. Yeah. That one."

Randy gave him another kiss and pulled them together. "Yeah, that one. Come on and let's go."

<><><><>

Leaving the reception had ended up being ridiculously easy. No one seemed to expect them to stay longer. The twenty-mile drive to the Bed and Breakfast seemed to take hours, and Tanner had begun to run his hand up the inside of Randy's thigh, which was sending wonderful tingles through his crotch and his cock had met the conditions of rock hard.

Parking Trey's pickup, they were greeted by the owners and given the key to their room with a conspiratorial grin. Randy spun in Tanner's arms and kissed him passionately. "I want to get fucked."

Tanner grabbed Randy's hand and smashed it against his full crotch. "That won't be a problem."

Randy ran his hands under Tanner's shirt, enjoying the texture of hair he found there. He grabbed his own shirt, pulled it over his head and tossed it aside. He took Tanner back in his arms and crushed their bodies together. The heat of Tanner's body suffused his own and increased the growing heat.

"You know, according to the state of Maryland, you're my husband now."

Tanner grinned at him. "Yeah, I know. It's pretty cool."

Randy pressed his lips along Tanner's neck and nipped at him. "It's so far past cool that it's not believable."

Randy slid the tips of his fingers under Tanner's slacks and felt the top of his bubble butt and the delicious fur that covered it. Their bare chests ground against each other as the heat rose around them. Randy could feel Tanner's hardness and his fervor grew quickly. Their lips smashed against each other and their tongues explored each other's mouths like it was a first date.

Tanner grasped Randy's face in his hands and pulled them apart. He rested his forehead against Randy's and took a deep breath. "Damn, you always get me so horny."

"It's our honeymoon. We're supposed to fuck like rabbits."

Tanner chuckled softly. "I'll show you rabbit fuckin'."

"Yeah, yeah. Big words."

Tanner grinned and reached between them, opening Randy's pants and yanked them and his underwear to his thighs. His hard cock sprung from its confines to hang between them. Tanner leaned close and kissed the tip of Randy's hard dick. Pressing it against Randy's muscular torso, Tanner started licking along the underside of his cock, teasing and toying with Randy.

Randy gripped Tanner's shoulders and let out a soft moan as his tongue slid along his cum tube. The pleasure built for him with each movement of Tanner's lips and tongue. After a few minutes of pure delight, Randy pulled Tanner to his feet. He wrapped his arms around Tanner and pulled them tight, his hands touching and caressing his man.

He reached up and started opening the buttons on Tanner's shirt. His lightly haired chest came into view as he opened the last mother-of-pearl button. He pushed it back off Tanner's shoulders and let it flutter to the ground. Randy slid his hands inside the back of Tanner's pants and feeling the texture of the hair spreading across his furry butt. His hands spread across Tanner's ass and they pressed their bodies together.

Tanner pushed him back with a smile, reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, the only sound in the room was the slowly descending zipper and their own heavy breathing. Once the zipper was all the way down, Tanner grabbed his pants and underwear and pushed them down slowly. With them trapped around his knees, he kicked off his boots and then stepped out of the pile of clothes.

Their hard bodies rubbed over each other as their cocks battled. Randy could feel each touch that Tanner gave in a masculine tracery of their foreplay. He grabbed Tanner's shoulders and pulled them together. Trapping Tanner's face in his hands, they kissed each other hard and Randy felt Tanner's tongue along his lips. Their kiss became an open mouthed exploration of well-known territory as each of their tongues plunged in the other's mouth.

Their kiss broke with both of them panting and gasping for air. Randy ran his hands over Tanner's body, wanting him more with each passing moment. He pushed Tanner onto the bed and followed behind to straddle him. Their crotches ground together as Randy's tongue pierced Tanner's lips. The pair kissed passionately with Randy pinning Tanner against the bed. The fiery kiss build the desire in Randy until he was laying on top of Tanner, their bodies squirming over each other.

After a few minutes they broke apart, both panting as the heat of their lovemaking built. Randy was sliding back and forth, feeling the buildup of precum on his butt as Tanner's cock glided between his ass cheeks. He grinned at Tanner as he felt the heat of arousal crawl up his cheek.

"You ready for some fun, cowboy?"

"I'm ready if you are, jock."

Randy chuckled and crawled off Tanner. After a little fumbling in their bags, he brought out a bottle of lube. With a grin he drizzled it down Tanner's cock, grabbed it tight and stroked it a few times before Tanner grabbed his hand. "Any more and you're going to get a weeks worth of built up spunk."

Randy chuckled at Tanner and released his cock. He squirted more lube into his hand, lifted his leg and coated his crack with the slick gel. Knowing he had Tanner's attention, he slipped a couple of fingers inside his hole and pumped them a few times. Tanner licked his lips, his eyes glued to Randy's little exhibition. After a few more thrusts, Randy let his hand slip out and he moved to straddle Tanner again.

Randy reached behind him, grabbed Tanner's cock and rubbed it against his slick hole. He pressed down harder with each pass, forcing Tanner's mushroom head inside until it popped through his inner gates. Randy moaned as the fire of entry swept through him, filling him with a delicious combination of pain and pleasure. Each time Tanner sunk deeper inside him, strands of heat spread through Randy's body until he felt the grinding of his hips against Tanner's crotch.

"Oh, man. That feels so good."

"Feels pretty amazing from this side too, babe."

Randy lifted himself, feeling Tanner sliding out, and then press inward. The heat of their lovemaking built with each thrust until Randy's cock was throwing strands of precum over them. Tanner grabbed Randy's rock hard dick and started stroking it as Randy ground his ass against Tanner's crotch. The pressure inside him built with each touch until he could feel the dam begin to weaken. Tanner's cock banged against his prostate with each time he ground against it.

"Damn, so close," groaned Randy.

"Go for it, babe."

Tanner's hand ran across Randy's chest, toying with his hard nipples, while his other hand continued it's stroking of his deep red cock. The extra stimulation brought him to the edge and then Randy plunged into his orgasm. The feeling of tight ecstasy burned through his body as he felt the first jet rocket from his slit. The second shot was stronger than the first and left a trail of white cream angling across Tanner's chest. The roiling pleasure submerged Randy until the last of his climax ended, and he dropped to catch himself against Tanner.

Tanner chuckled as he ran his hands over Randy's sweat drenched body. "How was that?"

Randy smiled as he tried to catch his breath. "Amazing, as always."

Tanner slid his hands over Randy's face. He lifted his hand and kissed it softly. "You know. One of us isn't done."

Randy chuckled and rolled to his side, pulling his leg toward his chest and smiling at Tanner. "Come on, hot stuff. Fuck your husband and make him want more."

Tanner grinned at Randy's theatrics but moved behind him. His cock slipped easily back into Randy's ass, he paused for a minute, and then quickly built in speed. Randy could tell that Tanner wasn't far from reaching his goal either, and relaxed against the bed to enjoy the ride. The hard cock ramming into him was beginning to have its effect, and Randy's cock never went completely soft.

The slap of skin against skin was bringing them closer and closer to a conclusion. Tanner slammed in once hard, and then pinned Randy under him as he filled him with hot cum. Randy let out a low moan as the scalding hot cream flooded his gut. He could feel Tanner tremble against him, and then his tension released.

"Oh my God. That was good."

Randy wrapped his arm around Tanner, unwilling to move. "It was, babe. I needed that so much."

Tanner relaxed against Randy with quivers of fatigue traveling through his muscles from time to time. "Yeah babe. Me too. I need you more than anything I can think of.

<><><><>

Randy threw his arms around his dad, giving him a crushing hug. "Dad, thanks for everything. I mean, it wasn't like you were planning to give us a wedding or anything."

Trey held his son, his arms tense as they held each other. "My pleasure, Randy. I'm glad I got to be involved. We love you a lot, son."

Randy released his Dad and gave Lesa a quick hug too. "You too, Lesa. Thanks for all the help. Tanner needed an ally in all this junk."

She chuckled and shook her head. "It was fun. Kind of like planning a daughters wedding." She glanced at Randy and got a smile. "Kind of."

Both of them turned to Tanner, and Trey held out his hand. "Glad to have you in the family, son."

"Yes, sir. I'm glad to be in the family too."

"Oh, none of that sir crap. You can call me Dad."

Tanner's face flushed red, but he looked very pleased. They shared hugs all around and darted through the gate at the last possible minute. Randy exchanged glances with Tanner and squeezed his hand. But that was the extent of their conversation until they were circling Will Roger's Airport.

As they broke through the scattered clouds, they could see the wide expanses of every hue of brown that stretched on for as far as the eye could see. After a few minutes, Tanner turned to Randy. "It looks pretty dismal compared to Maryland."

Randy stretched upward and looked out the plane window. "It looks like Oklahoma in January." He shrugged, his confusion evident.

"Yeah, but it looks better in Maryland. Why would you want to live here?"

Randy's eyes twinkled. "Well, first because my husband hasn't finished school, and he needs to be in Oklahoma to do that." He paused for a minute and kissed Tanner on the check. He chuckled with Tanner's face flashed red at the intimacy. Then he continued. "Also, it's different, not better. Summers around Baltimore are hot and humid. I kind of like Oklahoma."

12