Larks in the Park Ch. 04

Story Info
Don't take me. Take her.
4.9k words
4.3
29.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

Cathy thought that what she was doing was harmless enough. After all, every girl had sex sooner or later, sometimes voluntary and sometimes not. All she was doing was directing some involuntary sex away from herself to some other deserving person. What was wrong with that?

How it had started was quite simple. Cathy and Gloria had been strolling home through the park one evening. They were both pretty and vivacious young women who, at that time, had still been virgins.

For some reason, there had been no-one else around in the park, and they were both taken by surprise when a couple of husky young men popped out of some bushes, grabbed them and hustled them in behind the bushes.

The two men laid it on the line.

"Call me Jack," said the spokesman. "You can call him Jack, too," he added, thumbing towards his mate. Now what is going to happen is that we are going to take off your clothes and screw you. If you scream you will regret it. You can struggle, though. That'll just make it more fun. Any questions?"

Pale, the girls looked at each other. Any thought of struggling fading rapidly as they observed the way one of the Jack's was cleaning his nails with what looked like a very big, very sharp, knife.

When the girls failed to speak, Jack grinned and pointed to Cathy.

"I'm taking you. Jack will have the other one. Do you want to undress yourselves?"

When the girls failed to take advantage of his offer, he shrugged.

"Never mind. I've always liked unwrapping my presents."

Acutely conscious of the menace emanating from the Jacks, neither girl tried to fight as they were swiftly stripped and then forced to the ground, but Cathy's mind was working frantically.

She gasped as Jack started stroking her breast and pussy, finding to her surprise that she liked it. That did not mean that she was interested in losing her virginity like this. She could hear Gloria gasping and squealing as the other Jack got busy, playing with and teasing her.

Writhing a little under Jack's touches an idea popped into her head.

"Wait," she gasped. "I've got a proposition for you."

"And I've got a cock for you," came the snide reply. "What can you offer that will interest me?"

While Jack's fingers intruded into her pussy, Cathy gasped and explained.

"If instead of taking me, you take Gloria after your mate has finished, I'll arrange to come past tomorrow with another friend. You can then take turns with her as well. I can probably arrange for a number of girls to come through the park with me. I can tip you off when we're coming and you can be here waiting. After you've finished with them, I'll pretend to be too scared to tell the police about it and persuade them not to."

Jack considered this while he played with Cathy. Actually, he thought, it's not a bad deal if she keeps her word. But how to make sure she keeps her word?

"Do you drive?" he asked Cathy. At her nod, he continued. "Then I'll keep your driver's license in case you're tempted to back out."

Cathy nodded, hesitated, and then addressed one last issue.

"When your mate starts taking Gloria, could you pretend to take me. That'll let me squeal as though you're really taking me and Gloria will know I'm a victim as well."

Jack laughed. "I can do that. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?"

"Actually, yes," said Cathy thoughtfully. "Can you position me so that I can see Gloria getting drilled? I'm curious and want to see her face and her pussy as Jack's cock goes in."

"You," thought Jack, "are a cold-blooded bitch, and before this little adventure is complete I'm going to fuck your arse off."

Obligingly he swung Cathy around so that she had an excellent view of Gloria.

"Just in time," thought Cathy, as Jack was already in the act of parting Gloria's lips. Cathy watched as he slid the head slightly forward, letting Gloria's lips close around it. Gloria's face wore a horrified look as she stared down at where Jack was starting his invasion of her body.

Cathy licked her lips, watching intently, and nearly cheered when Jack drove sharply down, sinking himself fully into Gloria, who gave a muffled scream, jamming her hand hard into her mouth.

Then Cathy felt her Jack pressing full length on her, feeling his erection tight against her mound, but not entering. She gave a cry of despair, and saw Gloria turn sympathetic eyes towards her.

While Jack lay on her, playing with her breasts, the pair of them watched as the other Jack started thrusting heavily into Gloria, who was making odd sounds, plainly not enjoying herself. Jack, it appeared, was a selfish lover, and he just pounded happily away, taking his pleasure.

When Jack had finished, Cathy's Jack shook his head.

"Jesus, Jack," he said. "You haven't anywhere near satisfied that girl. Let me show you how it's done."

Rolling off Cathy, who promptly gave a pathetic little whimper, Jack positioned himself between Gloria's legs.

"Now, just relax, darling, "and I'll show you how it's meant to be done."

Swallowing nervously, Gloria watched as Jack lined himself up, pressing gently against her pussy. Expecting the same hard thrusting as the earlier assault, she tensed, but found herself relaxing when it didn't come. Instead, there was a soft but steady pressure against her lips, and she could feel them moving apart as of their own accord. Jack started sliding into her and Gloria could feel him going deep into her, but moving slowly and gently, giving her time to adjust.

Once he was in, Jack paused, waiting for Gloria to relax a little. Getting the sign he was looking for, Jack slowly withdrew, hearing Gloria gasp slightly as he did so. Drilling in again, once more moving slowly, Jack sank back down, before starting the cycle all over again.

Cathy watched, bright eyed, as Jack slowly made love to Gloria, drawing her away from the previous pain and humiliation, replacing them with a gentle loving that demanded she respond in kind. Even as Cathy watched, she saw Gloria's hips starting to move, pushing up to meet this new lover, responding to his challenge.

Taking his time, Jack coaxed Gloria along, enjoying her responses. Slowly he increased his tempo, feeling Gloria staying with him, eagerly yielding to his demands.

This time the action took longer than the first hurried rut, and Cathy was astounded to see Gloria bucking hard up against Jack, clearly enjoying the hard screwing he was giving her. Then Gloria was climaxing, with her hand again clamped over her mouth, changing a full body scream of relief into a muffled shriek.

"See, Jack," he said as he lifted himself off Gloria. "That's the way you do it."

Jack gave Cathy a meaningful look and snatched up her purse. Opening it he quickly palmed her driver's license then, grabbing her phone, he entered his own number and slipped the phone back in the purse.

"Let's go, Jack," he said to his mate. "I've some things to tell you."

Cathy and Gloria quickly dressed.

"Do we have to tell anyone about this," Cathy asked, tears obvious in her voice.

Gloria gulped. "We really should report it to the police," she said, even though the thought of having to describe that second rape was something she did NOT want to do.

"Oh, please, I just couldn't," wept Cathy. "Everyone would be looking at me, and they do examinations and I couldn't bear to think of being touched there right now."

"I know what you mean," said Gloria with a sigh. "I'll keep silent if you will," she offered, relieved to not have to discuss it.

- - -

"Hi, Paula. What are you doing?"

"Nothing much. You?"

"I'm just going for a walk. It's a nice evening. Want to come?"

Paula shrugged. Why not? She was bored and Cathy was good company. They ambled along, taking time to field and send text messages, as young women will.

Soon they found themselves strolling through the park, only to receive a shock when a couple of men suddenly hustled them behind some bushes.

"Hi, girls. I'm Jack."

The preamble carried on, with the final result being the same, two naked young women who were going to do what they were told, like it or not. There was one slight change, however. Cathy found herself with the second Jack, while the talkative Jack was already stroking Paula's pussy.

"You do know you don't actually have sex with me?" she asked quietly, relieved at Jack's vicious smile and nod.

"I know, pretend with you, then fuck her when Jack's finished, and you bring another sacrificial lamb tomorrow. Oh, yes. I have to make sure you get a prime viewing spot when Jack prongs your friend."

There followed some extensive groping on the part of both Jack's, with Cathy finding that the second Jack had a touch as crude as the way he raped Gloria. All hands and no consideration.

Paula, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying her Jack's touch, as she was giving out with gasps, sighs and gentle squeaks of pleasure.

Jack was suddenly rolling Paula onto her stomach, hoisting her bottom into the air. Cathy could see Paula throwing nervous little glances behind her, and couldn't blame her. Jack's cock was now resting firmly against her pussy.

Then Jack was pressing into her, and Cathy saw Paula's eyes open wide before she turned her head, looking firmly away from the action. Cathy could hear her gasping as Jack started penetrating her, followed by a short, sharp squeal as Jack pressed harder and moved rapidly in, popping another cherry as he went.

Cathy suddenly remembered that she was supposedly getting raped too, and gave her own pathetic squeal of pain, accompanied by a sniff. She saw Paula fling a glance at her before looking away again, and then she saw Jack starting his fun.

Paula felt Jack draw out of her and then push firmly back in. She was beset by conflicting emotions. She liked it, but it was rape. And Cathy could see what was happening to her, not that Cathy'd be paying much attention if she had a cock rammed inside her.

Paula shrugged and settled down to enjoy it. She might as well, she thought, as she sure couldn't prevent it.

Jack was appreciating the cooperative pussy that was bouncing along in fine style. It might have been virgin, but once popped it was eager to play with the rest of the grown-ups. He might just try to find her again, some day, for a return match.

He pounded along, happy to oblige the pussy that was expecting him to pleasure it, smirking, as he knew he had an audience who were undoubtedly appreciating his expertise. He glanced over at Cathy and winked, before turning back to Paula to continue ravishing her body and senses.

Cathy watched, awed at the way Jack was making Paula respond. She wondered how Paula would react when she found the other Jack taking a turn. Then Jack was speeding up, his cock ramming Paula at double pace as he raced towards his climax. Cathy heard Paula scream quietly, and then let out a pathetic wail of her own once Paula had quieted.

Jack relaxed, drawing out of Paula. He looked at his mate and grinned. With a sudden hard slap on Paula's rump he called out.

"Hey Jack, this is prime. Why don't you try some as well."

The second Jack was only too happy to. If he'd waited much longer he'd probably have jumped Cathy, and that would have made his mate mad. He settled down behind Paula, who was nervously wondering what was going on. She didn't take long to find out as Jack promptly drilled hard into her, showing the same lack of finesse that he'd demonstrated with Gloria.

After the way the first Jack had treated her, this Jack came as a horrible shock to Paula. One moment she'd been having a thorough loving and wonderful climax, and the next some maniac with a jack hammer was furiously pounding her.

Paula squealed, trying to pull away, but Jacks hands were clamped tightly on her hips as he took his pleasure. The only nice thing Paula could say about this maniac was that he was fast, spilling his seed in a very short time.

Then the pair of Jacks had gone, leaving the girls to clean themselves up and dress.

With the departure of the Jack's, Cathy turned to Paula.

"What do we do, Paula?" she wept. "Should we report this. I don't want to. I just want to forget it."

Paula was made of slightly sterner stuff than Gloria, and it took quite a bit of pleading for her to forego her natural desire for vengeance.

Satisfied at last that Paula would keep quiet, Cathy started thinking of the next day.

- - -

Cathy struck it lucky the next day. Janice was heading home and she went along with her, saying the walk would do her good. It turned out that she didn't even have to suggest they cut through the park. Janice did it for her. So the two girls headed off, strolling, chatting and, of course, texting.

Again the girls were grabbed and hustled behind the bushes, and again Jack gave out with his little speech. It only took a few moments and then Cathy was standing quietly while the quiet Jack was stripping her and the first Jack was stripping Janice.

But not quietly. Janice was struggling in a fury, twisting and turning and hampering Jack as much as possible. It didn't help in the long run, and Cathy could see Jack was enjoying the struggle. When he finally had Janice naked he didn't waste any time with foreplay. He promptly pinned her to the ground, forcing her legs apart.

Janice fought, twisting and turning, desperate to keep that damn cock out of her. She squealed in fury as she felt it butting against her lips, and squealed in frustration as she felt it enter.

Cathy watched fascinated as Janice struggled. She suddenly realised that Jack was just toying with Janice. Once his cock had made the initial breach, he could have forced it home any time he wanted. Instead, he would let Janice struggle, but anytime she stopped twisting and turning for a moment, he would promptly push a little bit further in.

Cathy watched as Jack's head eased between Janice's lips, guestimating how far he was in. Probably right next to her cherry, she thought, and watched closer.

Sure enough, the next pause in the struggle was accompanied by a slightly firmer thrust and a cry of dismay from Janice. Her struggles went in abeyance and Jack took full advantage, driving on home to another protesting cry from Janice.

Jack laughed down ay Janice as he lay on her, cock firmly in place.

"You lose," he said. "Are you going to continue to fight, or start to love?"

Jack started moving his hips gently, stirring up Janice's pussy. He was quietly confident that the struggle would have heated Janice's blood and, whether she knew it or not, she was now in a prime condition to appreciate a little cock work.

Jack was moving smoothly, sliding up and down inside Janice's reluctant pussy, and he laughed again at the shock on her face when she realised that she was moving in unison with him.

Janice started when she found that her hips were pushing up to meet that bastard's cock. She tried to stop them, but they seemed to have a mind of their own, bouncing happily and relishing the sensations coming from her pussy.

Cathy had completely forgotten about the side show she was supposed to be putting on. She just lay there, watching Janice succumb to Jack, while Jack two played with her boobs, occasionally moving his hand to explore her pussy.

Janice was gasping now, trying to fight it off, but feeling her climax approaching. Her most fervent desire at that stage wasn't to have her climax but to have a pair of docking shears. She really wanted this bastard's balls, just not in her.

Jack finally let loose, ejaculating deep in Janice, hearing her frustrated scream as she also climaxed.

"I hope you enjoyed that somewhat, woman," he thought. "My mate is still lacking in finesse."

Janice just had time to feel a sense of relief at Jack getting off her when the other man crashed down on her, his cock promptly driving deep and then he was raping her. She gasped in shock and pain as Jack two quickly ravished her, hurriedly trying for his own climax. Then he was coming into her, rolling off her, and laughing at her stunned expression.

"Enjoyed that did you?" Jack two said triumphantly. "Thought you would."

Then again the two were heading off, leaving the two girls to sort themselves out.

While they dressed, Janice spoke quietly to Cathy.

"I don't want you to mention this to anyone," she said. "I'll find them myself and take steps."

"Shouldn't we go to the police," suggested Cathy, hearing the blunt refusal with secret delight. Another successful day. One more, she thought, and then I should be able to break away from the Jacks.

- - -

The next day, Cathy was starting to feel a little desperate. No likely victims had come her way, and it was getting late. She was convinced that fortune smiled on her, when Melissa hailed her.

"Hi Cathy," she called, turning into the park. "What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing much," said Cathy, joining her and deftly steering Melissa towards the appropriate path. Just considering what I'll be doing tomorrow."

Again the bushes, and again the men hustling them behind them, and then everything went still around Cathy.

There were a lot of people there.

Gloria, Paula and Janice, for a start. Then there was Gloria's father, someone who looked so much like Paula he had to be a brother, and someone else who was hovering protectively around Janice. There was also a fourth man, who Melissa went and stood next to.

Worst of all, there were a couple of badly beaten Jacks lying unconscious on the ground.

Janice smiled. "My guess is they'll be in hospital for several weeks," she said. "They both have two broken ankles amongst other broken bones, cuts and contusions, and not forgetting the heavy bruising and hopefully ruptured testicles.

They also had a little tale to tell, that we found very interesting. We'd already guessed it, of course, when it turned out that anyone who walked in the park with you got raped.

Gloria saw me leaving the park with you yesterday and we had an interesting talk. Then we asked around and found Paula and had another interesting chat."

"I don't know what you're talking about," gasped Cathy. "I was raped, too. You know I was."

"Actually we don't know any such thing," said Gloria, "but my father, the doctor, is going to check and see."

Horrified, Cathy turned and looked at him.

"No, you're not," she said. "I don't want a check-up, thank you very much."

"Oh, it will be no trouble," said Gloria's father, as he calmly unzipped and took out what Cathy considered to be a horribly large erection. "You can see I've brought just the tool to make that sort of test."

"And I'm going to give a second opinion," said Paula's brother, unzipping as well. "And gee," he added, looking around, "it looks as though you'll be getting a third and fourth opinion as well."

Cathy panicked and turned to run. Before she'd taken two steps several vengeful young women had seized her, and were swiftly stripping off her clothes. She was then ruthlessly forced her to the ground and pinned there.

Cathy looked around desperately, hoping one of the men would sympathise and help her, but they all seemed to be interested in her body, looking it over and discussing it.

"Should we play with her first, to get her excited?" asked Paula's brother.

"I see no reason why," said Gloria's father. "She's had three days of men playing with her pussy. She must be ready now."

Pale, Cathy watched as Gloria's father settled between her thighs. Her eyes fasted on his erection. It wasn't fair, she thought. That thing is bigger than what the Jack's had. Glancing around, she found that it was also bigger than what the rest of the men had. She swallowed. How the hell was she supposed to handle something like that.

"By the way," said Gloria's father, "by a strange coincidence, my name is Jack. I'm telling you so you know what to scream when you climax."

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers
12