Larkwood Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and girl travel home; she realizes passion.
2.5k words
4.24
59.3k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The headmistress was a short, chubby lady with graying hair and a grandmotherly like disposition. James felt uncomfortable as she bustled around talking nonstop about what a lovely girl his daughter was. Why just today she had aided the maid Betty with the chores because the young maid had twisted her ankle and couldn't do some of the lifting. James sat waiting making as few comments as possible until the door of the little woman's office opened and Sarah stood with her bags at her feet. She was even more stunning in her own clothes. The maid's outfit had been much too large for her lithe frame, but her schoolgirl's dress hugged her curves. James felt is cock start to throb just looking at her so he turned his attention to the headmistress again.

"Thank you for taking such good care of my baby. A carriage should be here by now and it is a long way to Larkwood." He said as he stood and bowed to the woman.

"Do be careful on the roads!" the small woman waved and James carried Sarah's bags to the rented carriage and handed them to the driver. He watched as the chubby headmistress gave Sarah a motherly hug and then lifted his daughter into the carriage trying to ignore tingling the contact with her caused in his hands when they spanned her waist.

He climbed in behind her and took a seat across from her as the carriage started to move. Neither of them spoke as the carriage traveled though the dark night. Eventually Sarah fell asleep against the side of the carriage and James took a deep breath. He tried to sleep as well but he couldn't stop staring at his daughter. Her dress was pulled tight across her chest and as she slept she tipped to the side and curled on the seat so her dress hiked up some. She was wearing stockings this time, he noticed. His cock started to harden as he pictured her naked but for those stockings. He wondered if she was wearing any other undergarments. He knew some women liked to go without in the heat of summer.

He sat for a good hour, his lust and curiosity building each minute. "Sarah," he whispered and when she didn't stir, a little louder he said, "Sarah." Still she gave no response. He determined she was deeply asleep and ever so slowly he reached across the carriage and pinched the end of her dress in his fingers. Slowly, so slowly he raised it, revealing her shapely leg an inch at a time. He was sweating by the time he reached her thigh where her stockings ended and bare skin began. He tried to control his breathing as his slipped his hands under her skirts; he could lift them no further because she was laying on them, and skimmed his fingers up over the smooth skin of her thighs. He inwardly groaned as he reached her firm ass to find it was bare as well. He slid his fingers down to her slit and felt her lips. He explored them with his nimble fingers and found her little nub of pleasure. He rubbed against it momentarily and froze as Sarah moaned a little in her sleep. She did not wake but her lips became moist beneath his fingers.

He slid one finger into her tight passage and she moaned a little in her sleep again. James added another finger and began to move them slightly. His daughter wriggled on the seat and moaned again, but she remained asleep. Removing his fingers he continued to explore. Her hair down there was surprisingly soft and silky, he petted it and felt her lips get more wet. He ran his fingers through the liquid and then explored further back. He felt the small little hole of her ass and as he ran his finger over it he heard her moan a little again. Intrigued and turned on more than he had been ever in his life he put a little pressure on the hole with his slippery finger.

The tight hole opened slowly and James forced just the tip of his finger into the impossibly tight space. In her sleep Sarah gave a little cry and a surge of wetness coated the palm of his hand from her vagina. Slowly James extricated his hand and replaced her skirts and moved back to his own seat. He was shaking with lust. He licked her juices from his fingers as he freed his cock with the other. With the palm of his hand still dripping with her wetness he rubbed it on his cock, feeling her hot moisture coat him. He pictured sliding his hard cock into his daughter's pussy and making her beg him for her release then without her suspecting taking it out and shoving it in her tight ass, making her scream in pleasure and pain. His cock pulsed then and he shot hot cum across the carriage landing on the bodice of his daughter's gown. James's head fell back as he put his cock back in his pants. He didn't even bother to try to clean his daughter's dress. He fell asleep moments later.

Sarah opened her eyes in a bright bedroom. For a moment she was disoriented, then she recognized the room as the one she had spent so much time in as a girl. Nothing had changed although she hadn't visited her family's summer house in years. She had almost lost hope of her father ever coming back and ever getting to come here again.

That thought brought back all the memories of the day before. She didn't know what to think. She knew what sex and lovemaking were. The girls at school gossiped about it although none of them had ever experienced anything with a boy, except for one girl who had kissed a kitchen boy on the back stairs and said it was the most amazing feeling. But other than that Sarah knew very little. She had just turned eighteen and had noticed boys and men looking at her when she was on outings with the girls, but she had never paid any attention. Sarah had always been a little shy at heart and didn't like being the center of attention. She had liked the way her papa had been looking at her in the carriage yesterday though.

She had been so scarred that evening in the alley when her papa had come up behind her and shoved himself into her. She had thought the pain would tear her apart. But to her shock it had started to feel good, which had made her cry even more in shame. When her papa had pulled her hair back and looked at her she had felt a little thrill had shot though her and again when his cream had shot in her. Sarah felt her face burn, she should be humiliated and hurt and disgusted, but instead she felt thrilled and excited...she wanted it again.

The problem lay in that she didn't know how to get her papa to tough her again. She knew he felt guilty and disgusted but he had been looking at her in the carriage in a way that made her toes curl. She decided she would be patient and figure out the best way to seduce her papa.

She didn't have much in the way of clothes. She had been given an allowance over the years, but, unlike many of the other girls who had used this on increasing their wardrobe beyond their school uniforms and church clothes, she had put hers aside saving it for a special occasion that never came. Instead she was left with the wardrobe of a prude schoolgirl clothes and overflowing jar full of money and nowhere to spend it. She opened her wardrobe into which her clothing had already been put away while she slept. Sighing over the limited selection Sarah grabbed a grey dress that was identical to at least two others, just varying slightly from grey to bark blue to black. It was a very melancholy looking closet. Sara opened a drawer to put on one of the blouses designed to be worn under the dress then buttoned up the garment. She didn't even look in the full length mirror, knowing she would look the same as she had every day for the last few years. She didn't tie her hair up in the severe bun she normally did however and settled for letting it fall loosely down her back, giving the outfit at least some color.

It wasn't until she was opening her door and looked out on the long hallway of rooms opening onto the two story entryway below that it struck her that she was home. Memories from her childhood flooded her. The house filled with laughter and racing barefoot through the halls, playing tag with her father and sliding down the banister when her mother wasn't looking. A wide grin spread across Sarah's face as she tiptoed down the quiet hall forcing herself to move slowly when she really wanted to run. She stopped at the large banister that ran from the top of the long winding stairway to the bottom two floors below.

Looking around surreptitiously Sarah made sure no one was watching then with a laugh she swung one leg up over the railing and began to slide. The rush of gravity pulling her quickly down the slick wood made her shriek with joy. For the first time since she entered that stuffy boarding school she felt free. She was so caught up in her fun she forgot to slow herself as she reached the bottom. The banister ended in an engraved section of railing that was not smooth like the rest of the railing. Too late Sarah remembered the rough section and only was able to slow a little as she began to slide over the engraving.

The bumps and divots slid across her bum and vagina covered by only the thin silk of her pantalets. The feeling was thrilling instead of painful as the ridges of the wood seemed to massage her lower region. Slowly she came to a stop at the end of the banister shocked at the sensations she was feeling between her thighs. It almost felt like that little thrill she had gotten when her daddy had touched her. She wriggled from side to side and back and forth of the ridges causing ripples of pleasure shoot up her body. She rocked faster and moaned as she felt wetness start to trickle out of her. Suddenly she became aware of her surroundings and quickly jumped from the banister and rushed into the breakfast room her face flaming with a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure at what she had just discovered.

James stood at the top of the stairs almost panting with need. He had been in his bedroom when he had heard his daughters laugh and emerged just in time to see her slide down the railing like she was ten years old again. The sight had brought a paternal smile to his face that was quickly replaced by a surge of male lust as he watched his daughter discover the feeling of the engraved banister on her sensitive lips. Her little moans had nearly undone him completely. He had started stroking himself through his pants as he watched his little girl ride the railing like a siren. His control was about to snap when she seemed to become aware of what she was doing and had rushed off.

James walked down the stairs as if in a trace, trailing his fingers over the long banister until he reached the place where Sarah had come to rest. The wood there was warm and even a little wet. With one hand James continued to stroke himself while he bent his head to that spot. Oh god, he could smell her, he ran his tongue over the spot in a vain attempt to capture her essence. It was too much, he felt the need to cum growing in his balls and he quickly dashed into a small alcove where he released his cock from his pants. Stroking his cock rapidly he pictured his little girl riding his rod as wantonly as she had the banister. Groaning he emptied his seed into a thick velvet curtain.

He had to rest his head against the wall in order to orient himself. He had never felt such powerful lust in his life. He had to control it, he had to stop it. It was perverted and wrong! His conscience fought the lust of his primitive brain and beat it back so that James was able to straighten his appearance somewhat. Taking a deep composing breath he stepped out of the alcove and headed into the dining room his daughter had fled to.

The room was built with the specific intention of catching the morning sun as it was now. Sarah sat at the table her hair transformed into a fiery halo around her head. Her father didn't think he had seen anything more beautiful in his entire life. After their silent carriage ride the day before he didn't know how he was going to break the ice in talking to his daughter, but he needn't have worried.

Sarah looked up to see him in the doorway and a smile broke across her face. She quickly stood and ran to him giving him a tight hug.

"Good morning Papa!" She said her smile radiating beauty.

James realized this was the same way she greeted him when she was younger...only when she was younger he wouldn't feel his cock rising the instant she touched him, or feel the urge to throw her on the table and ravish her sweet body.

"Good morning baby girl." James said remembering the old greeting he always used to use. Sarah's arms were still around him and she was looking up expectantly. Then he remembered the other half of their old routine and he felt his cock throb. He lowered his lips to her forehead and gave her a peck, then repeated the process on her nose and then last her mouth. It took every fiber of control in his body not to push her lips apart and sink his tongue into her sweet mouth. Still the connection of their lips lasted several long heartbeats before they broke apart.

Was it his imagination or was Sarah's cheeks more flushed then they had been? But the next moment he pushed the thought aside as she gazed up at him with those innocent green eyes. Taking a step back James but some breathing room back between himself and his daughter.

"So...how did you sleep, honey?"

"I slept very well Papa, but it was so hot in my room I had to take off my nightgown." Sarah said an innocent smile on her face as she returned to her seat and began picking at her food.

"Oh," James swallowed forcibly, "Um, so...what do you want to do today, Princess?"

"Ooo Papa, could we go on a walk just like we used to?" Sarah asked with childlike enthusiasm. Her father was confused by her cheery attitude...had he forgotten that just the day before he had raped her in a back ally?

"Of course, sweetheart, we can do anything you wish. We have a lot of catching up to do."