Larkwood Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah has a surprise for James.
2.2k words
4.54
52.2k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James nursed his fourth glass of bourbon desperately trying to focus on the ledger on the desk in front of him. It wasn't going to happen, but James stubbornly sat with the ledger unwilling to give up, worried what thoughts that would leave him with. He didn't understand it, he had used to love being secluded in his study for hours at a time. It had been a chance to get away from his wife for a while. James had loved his wife, but she could be very selfish and demanding, completely unlike their daughter. James pushed the thought away before he could start to dwell on his daughter again.

He had spent the entire day in a cloud of lust and despite his best efforts the liquor and mathematics was doing little to penetrate it. It was almost like some sort of exotic torture. He didn't know which would be worse however, losing the sensation and returning to the numb existence he had for the last seven years or acting on his needs and taking his daughter as his lover. He had been dead sexually for so long he couldn't imagine going back, but fucking his daughter would be breaking one of the most ancient laws of nature.

He was getting so desperate to relieve his lust he had called a maid up to his office. He had picked a young girl of about twenty and similar to his gorgeous daughter as a normal person could manage, but he had felt no stirring for the girl. In fact the thought of touching her was slightly repulsive, he only wanted Sarah and that worried him even more. He has sent the maid away on an errand and taken to the bottle, he had now half finished. He realized he had been thinking about Sarah again and finally swayed to his feet in defeat.

Maybe a good night sleep would clear his head of alcohol and lust. It was as good an idea as he could come up with. James had a little more trouble climbing the winding staircase as he had thought he would. He wasn't completely drunk but he was tipsy enough to have to hold onto the banister to ground himself. He was relieved when he reached to top landing until he looked down the hall to where Sarah's bedroom door was closed tight. He determinedly pointed his feet at his own door and began down the dark hallway. Somehow his treacherous feet continued right past his door and came to stop in front of Sarah's. James swallowed audibly, but he allowed his hand to go to the door knob and try it. Locked.

He was both relieved and disappointed. He leaned his head against the cool polished wood. It was better this way. Taking a deep breath he pushed away from the door before realizing one of his hands had gone into his pocket on its own accord and removed the skeleton key for the house. James stared in horror at the key, but he was already pushing it into the lock and turning it. The knob turned and the door swung open as if on its own accord. The room was dark, but the light from the hall spilled over the bed. Sarah was asleep, her golden hair spilling over the pillows, covering the side of her face as she lay hugging a pillow to chest under the covers.

James approached the bed determined to just check on her then leave like any father. In the back of his mind he wondered why he kept determining to do all these things he always did anyway. He bent over the bed smoothing her soft curls back over her shoulder. James was taken back to see her shoulder was bare under that hair. He pushed the covers down more and groaned. His daughter slept nude? She had mentioned something like that this morning, but he hadn't thought to find her like that now.

Before he snapped completely James fled the room as fast as he could. He stripped out of his suddenly too tight clothing and threw himself on his own bed, ignoring the throbbing in his groin and the sweat pouring down his body. He would not go back. He would not become a worse monster than he already was.

Sarah had awoken the sound of someone outside her door. She heard a sigh when the person tired to open it and felt a thrum of excitement to realize it was her father. She was tempted to run and unlock the door for him, but before she had the chance to move she heard the sound of a key in the lock. Quickly she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She felt the slit between her thighs become wet as her father loomed over her prone form. He touched her hair, forcing her to fight to remain still. She heard her father's moan as he revealed her bare skin, his breathing coming faster.

What she would have given to have his touch her more, but instead he rushed out of the room. Disappointment flooded her. She wanted her father so much she was on fire for it. At this point she knew he must want her too. Maybe he was just scared and disgusted about touching his own daughter. She had to increase her efforts; obviously she had to take matters into her own hands.

She slipped out of her bed and fumbled in her dark wardrobe for her silk robe. She tied it around her loosely so that most of her breasts were exposed. She pinched her cheeks and lips to give them more color, small pleasure trickling through her system at those small pains. Her heart was going to beat out of her chest with the combination of excitement and nerves. Tonight she would sleep in her father's arms.

She tiptoed into the hall and up to her father's door. T was slightly ajar and she peeked through the crack. The moon flooded the large room with light and lying on the bed was her father's large naked body. His hand was working forcefully on his hard member and his face showed his tortured lust. Sarah's lower lips flooded with moisture at the sight, some spilling down her thighs. She was tempted to just stand there and watch. But she had had enough of watching. She wanted more.

Softly she knocked on the door. Her father's actions stopped instantly and he pulled the covers up to cover himself. "Papa?" She called softly trying to infuse a little fear into her voice.

"Sarah?" He sat up, "What is the matter Angel?"

"I had a bad dream Papa," She quavered coming into the room, "Can I sleep with you?"

"Ummmm, Sarah...."

"Please Papa!" Sarah came to the side of the bed and conjured tears in her eyes.

"Of course, baby girl, don't cry. Just give me a minute to..."

"Thank you, Papa!" Sarah cried giving him a hug, being sure he felt her breasts through the silk of her robe. She Scrambled over him "accidently" rubbing against his hardness as she curled into his side.

He tried to get up, but Sarah stopped him. "Don't leave me Papa!"

"I am not going anywhere, I just wanted to get my robe..."

"Please stay Papa."

"Sarah, I am not wearing anything." He seemed to be having trouble breathing.

"I don't mind Papa," Sarah said innocence permeating her voice.

"Sarah..."

"Just hold me Papa, I am so scared."

Sighing in resignation her father put an arm around her and allowed her to nuzzle close. Sarah smiled internally. She would not push him further yet, she didn't want to ruin her opportunity. For now she was content to be held until her father relaxed.

James didn't know how he fell asleep. He was up most of the night after his little girl had fallen asleep fighting his lust. He had taken to surreptitiously rubbing himself under the blanket without her notice. He must have passed out at some point. He woke up curled around his daughter, his hard cock resting against the crease of her naked ass. Her naked ass? Why was she naked? James opened his eyes to find that Sarah's robe must have slipped off in the night and she hadn't been wearing anything underneath.

He groaned inwardly at the temptation she provided. In her sleep she shifted slightly bringing her firm ass into even more connection with his throbbing erection. Against his better judgment James felt his body thrust against her rubbing his cock over the smooth skin. Sarah wriggled against him again and James moaned. At least his daughter was a sound sleeper. He shifted slightly and allowed his cock to move in between the cheeks of her ass and thighs. The head of his cock skimmed just below her pussy lips and James was surprised to find them wet. Not just wet, but practically dripping with moisture. He pulled back and thrust again into the tight squeeze of her thighs and ass. Her moisture coated him and made the motion easy and fluid. It felt so good James had to grit his teeth so as not to make any noise.

He was getting close to cumming when Sarah turned her head and smiled right at him. "Good morning Papa."

James froze horror settling over him. She was awake. For how long? "Sarah I..."

Before he could finish Sarah's hand moved down and touched the cock that was still partially wedged between her thighs, just below the pulsing lips of her pussy. "Did you sleep well?"

James couldn't respond beyond a strangled groan as his daughter's fingers seared his flesh.

"I think I know what I want to do today." Sarah said, rubbing her heated flesh against the head of his cock. James couldn't breathe. This had to be the most exquisite sensation of his life. He tried, god help him, he tried to pull away, but Sarah's small nimble fingers wouldn't release him.

"Please, Papa," Her large blue eyes locked on his and James knew he had lost. He shifted his daughter's hips with his hands and moved the head of his cock to just below her swollen, dripping pussy.

"Sarah, I love you baby girl." He buried his head in her hair as he pushed into her tight passage from behind. James had forgotten how tight her pussy was, how wet and hot she was.

James groaned he wasn't going to last long but he wanted to bring her to the orgasm she could not have experienced when he had forced her. His thrusts were hard and fast and he could hear Sarah cry out in pleasure as his cock rammed against that sensitive place inside her. James gritted his teeth against the pleasure building as he lost all control and pulled her up of her side till she was on her knees and he was between her thighs. He bucked into her holding her hips with a bruising force. Sarah screamed out as her pussy clenched him tight and bathed him in a tidal wave of her juices.

"Oh god, fuck..."James managed before he erupted inside his daughter, his seed pouring out of him so hard he almost passed out. He collapsed to the side brining her down with her his cock still lodged in her tight pussy. It took more than a few minutes for his head to clear enough for him to think. His daughter had just given him the best orgasm of his life, and he think she liked it.

When his now soft cock slipped out of her Sarah turned and propped her clasped hands on his chest and set her chin on them looking at his face with the brightest smile he had ever seen plastered to her face.

"That was amazing Papa." She beamed.

"Oh, we shouldn't have done that, but yes Sarah it was amazing. You are amazing." He reached up and brought her mouth to his for a light kiss that quickly turned hot, her tongue meeting his and rubbing up and down. "You are addicting, baby girl."

"You are too," Sarah panted a little as she settled her head back on her hands, "Can we keep doing this, Papa?"

"Sarah, it is wrong in so many ways..."

"I love it Papa, I don't want to stop ever!" Sarah moved so her legs were straddling his hardening cock, "I love you Papa, and I want to make you happy. I want you to teach me all there is to know about men and women."

James moaned as he felt his daughters wet pussy dripping with their combined cum rubbing against his hardening cock. "I love you too Sarah, and I need you. But if we do this I am not going to be able to let you go, not ever."

"Oh, Papa I don't want you to let me go. I want to be yours for always."

"Oh god, Sarah!" With that he thrust up into her wet passage. Sarah let out a gasp of surprise her eyes widening and darkening with lust.

"I didn't know we could do it like this." She gasped as she moved hesitantly up and down on her father's thick cock.

James laughed, "Sarah, my little love, I have a lot to teach you."

"Yes Papa," Sarah moaned as James took hold of her nipple in his teeth.