Larry's Birthday Ch. 1

Story Info
Shy wife gives him the present of a lifetime.
3.8k words
4.28
160.1k
27
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is his birthday. He is forty years old. Larry couldn't help but think about all the fantasies that he had not had a chance to live out. They were mostly sexual fantasies. Sure, he had the usual fantasies that most men had, a fast, sporty car, a beautiful home, lots of money, and of course, women hanging all over him. But, in his dreams, he fantasized about sex. Wild, crazy sex. Sex in every sort of position, with all sorts of people.

At thirty-nine years old, he felt that his time was running out to experience those dreams as reality. But his wife of fifteen years just wasn't into living out fantasies. Her opinion was that if you lived out your dreams, then you had nothing left to dream about. He didn't agree, he knew that you would always find new things to dream about.

As he moved his truck into the fast lane of the freeway, he thought about the wildest sexual experience he had known with his wife. She had given him head while they were driving down a highway late at night. That had been the best she had ever sucked his cock. Thinking about that night had made him hot for weeks. She did have moments of abandon when she would make love to him in strange locations, or experiment with new things, but those times didn't happen often enough for him.

He thought of the time when they had almost had a night of wife swapping. She had been ready to try anything that night. He cursed the choice of bad partners, when the wife of the other man had backed out of it. That night might have been the turnaround point for Becky. She was so shy and self-conscious. She refused to try it a second time, because she was afraid of losing friends afterwards. She always did too much thinking about what might happen after. She couldn't just live for the moment, letting things happen as they would.

Larry sighed, moving his truck back into the middle lane. His exit was coming up soon, and he was almost home. He thought for a moment about turning the truck around, and staying out for a night of wild sex with total strangers, but he couldn't do that to Becky. He loved her too much to cheat on her. If he couldn't convince her to join him, then he would never experience it. Why couldn't he convince her to open up and live life to the fullest?

Larry turned his truck onto the street leading to his house, and was surprised to see cars lining the street on both sides. There were cars parked everywhere. Someone was having one hell of a party. He had been known in his younger days for his wild parties. His buddies from the military had all loved to come to, and at, his parties.

He could hear the thump of loud music as he left his truck. It seemed to get louder as he walked up his flower-lined walk. It certainly seemed to be coming from his house, but he doubted his ears. It had to be his imagination. The music must be coming from somewhere else. He paused before opening the door, and looked up and down the street. The neighboring houses all looked dark and empty. His was the only one that showed any sign of anyone being home. It seemed like every light was on in his house. There was no longer any doubt. The party was definitely at his house.

Becky must have decided to throw him a birthday party. The thought made him groan. In the fifteen years since they had been married, they had never been the types of people to have parties. In fact, he could only remember a few. Those parties had been the typical backyard barbecue type parties.

He had hoped for a nice romantic dinner, with just the two of them, and then maybe renting some sexy movies, then later a nice soak in the spa and making love in the backyard. That was about as exciting as Becky would get. So much for his plans. Becky seemed to have different ideas of how to celebrate his birthday. He took a deep breath and opened the door. May as well get it over with.

The sight that greeted him when he opened the door was enough to make his cock go instantly hard. His wife, shy Becky, was dancing a sexy strip tease in the middle of his living room. The room was over-flowing with people. He saw his neighbors there, and people from his office, and people from her office, and even people he didn't know. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Becky stopped dancing when she noticed him watching. She turned toward him, and the sight of her made his cock jump. She looked so damned hot! Her face was flushed, and her eyes were bright. He could see her erect nipples through the thin red nylon of her dress. She was wearing the dress that he had bought for her. It reached just below her crotch, and was skintight with a fringe at the angled hem, and on the sleeves that stretched to her wrists. The red nylon was so tight that it was transparent. He could see quite clearly that she wasn't wearing anything under it. He was surprised to see her in it. She had loved it, but would only wear it for him, and only in their home.

The crowd of people all turned toward him as she stopped dancing. They cheered and catcalled as she slowly walked toward him, seductively swaying her hips, and lightly running her hands over her body. She stopped right in front of him, and posed with her hands on her hips.

"What do you think of your birthday party?" She asked in a voice deepened with lust.

"I think it's going to be very exciting," Larry replied, reaching out for her. She danced quickly out of his reach.

"Oh no, you don't," she said, laughing. "Not yet. This is your birthday party, Baby, and you are going to live out all of your fantasies. So Larry, close the door and join the fun." She turned and went back to her dancing, as several women came up to him and began to undress him. One reached around him to close the door, and he gasped at the feel of her bare breasts pressed against his arm. He looked around the room at all the people. Most were in various stages of undress, and all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"What's going on here?" Larry asked the girls who had involved themselves in stripping him.

"This is your birthday party, Larry," Gina answered. She was the red-haired secretary at his office. He had secretly been hot for her from the moment he had first laid eyes on her sexy little ass wrapped in those short skirts she wore to work so often. She was still dressed now, in spite of the nakedness of most of the rest of the guests. "It was Becky's idea. It's a fantasy party."

"It means that now is the chance to fulfill all your fantasies. If you have dreamed of having sex with two women at once, now is the time to do it. Or, have you secretly had the hots for someone, but been unable to do anything about it? Now is your chance. Any fantasy you have ever wanted to live out, you can do it now. All these people are here to live out their fantasies, and it's all for your benefit. Happy Birthday, Larry."

"Becky did this?" Larry was incredulous.

"She sure did," the other girl said from his other side. She identified herself as Linda, and said she was looking forward to some time with him. "Of course, she made us all sign an agreement that whatever happens here goes no further. Nobody talks about it, or tells anyone else. You have to sign too."

"Now, that sounds like Becky," Larry said. He looked up at his wife just as she pulled her dress over her head. His cock leapt up at the sight of his wife dancing naked in front of all these people. The crowd cheered as she turned her back to them and bent to touch her ankles. That gave them all a clear view of her pussy. Larry could see droplets of moisture clinging to her hole. She was so hot, she was practically begging someone to stick a cock in her cunt. Instead she worked a finger in and out herself. Larry groaned as his dick throbbed. He wanted to pull her away and fuck her brains out. What she was doing was making him crazy.

"Come on, Larry, join the party," Gina begged, stroking his cock through his undershorts. He nearly came right then, from the feel of her hand.

"I think I want to watch for just a little while," Larry surprised himself by saying. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Becky. The way she was dancing was making him so horny.

"Larry, live a little," Gina encouraged him. "You can fuck your wife anytime. How often do you get a chance like this?"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to pass up this chance," Larry assured her. "I just want to watch Becky for a while. I've never seen her like this before."

"Just remember, I have you first," Gina pulled his face around so that he was forced to look away from Becky and into her eyes. "I have wanted you for a long time, and tonight I'm going to get you. Maybe more than once."

"You have?" Larry couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes, and I know you want me too. I've seen the way you watch me. I know that you look at my ass whenever I bend over to the bottom file. I try to make sure that you are watching before I need anything from that file, though." "You like to be watched, don't you?" Larry asked, getting turned on by the thought of her giving him that show on purpose.

"Of course, doesn't every woman?" Gina asked, as she turned away. She walked away a couple of steps, and looked over her shoulder to make sure he was watching. "Look at what you don't get to see at work, Larry." She bent over to touch her ankles, and with one hand pulled her tight skirt up over her hips. She wasn't wearing any panties, and he could see the red pubic hairs curling around her pussy. That answered the question often bandied about the office. She was a true redhead. "Want some?" She asked.

"Soon, Gina," Larry said. "Save it for me, will you?"

"I'm not saving anything. Take it now, or you might get sloppy seconds," she warned, still bent over. She wiggled her ass at him before straightening up. "Your loss, Larry. Catch me later."

Larry watched as Becky ended her dance by lying on the floor and arching her back. Her hands caressed her breasts, and on her face was a look of extreme lust. Larry wanted to fuck her right there on the floor. She stood and walked slowly toward him.

"I expected you to be fucking Linda and Gina by now," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How could I leave the sight of my darling wife dancing naked in front of all these people?" Larry nuzzled his face into her neck and whispered in her ear. "You made me so hot! Where did you learn that?"

"I rented movies and played them over and over, while I practiced in front of the mirror," she explained. "It took a lot of planning for me to throw this party for you, so get out there and enjoy it."

"But, I want you," Larry protested. It surprised him that when he had the opportunity to live out some of his fantasies; he only had eyes for his wife.

"You can't have me until everyone else has left," she informed him. "That was part of the terms. Husbands and wives must find other partners for the duration of the party. This is a party that is going to last the entire weekend. At the end of that time, you can fuck me all that you want." She handed him the one page agreement to sign. He scanned it and found nothing surprising. He scribbled his name on the bottom of it with all the other names. Becky placed it back on the table by the door.

"You are actually going to fuck other men?" Larry asked. He couldn't picture his shy Becky allowing another man to touch her.

"I might fuck three or four at a time."

"I would have to see that to believe it," Larry said.

"Just watch me," Becky said as she wiggled out of his arms. "You can just stand there and watch if you want, but I'm going to get fucked." She walked away from him and approached a couple who was working on getting each other undressed on the couch. "Got room for one more?" She asked.

"Always room for you, Becky," Jake answered. "Just wrap your beautiful lips around this." Jake indicated his cock.

Becky crouched in the floor in front of him and took his cock between her lips. She moaned as she sucked his cock into her mouth. Larry couldn't believe what he was seeing. His shy little wife was giving another man head! She was doing a damn good job of it, too. Jake groaned as she took his entire cock into her wet mouth, scraping her teeth against it as she pulled off. Becky went after his cock as if she were starving. Larry noticed her other hand sneak between her legs to rub her clit. She seemed to have no inhibitions at all. What had happened to her?

He watched as Becky expertly sucked Jake's cock in and out of her mouth. Jake groaned and leaned over to the side so that he could eat out Chrissy's pussy at the same time. They had a chain going. It wasn't long before Roger joined in, and put his face between Becky's legs. Soon they had several more people join the chain. Larry rubbed his cock through his shorts, and decided to find Gina. That hot little redhead was going to get the shit fucked out of her!

While Larry was looking for her, he had visions of how her ass looked wrapped up in those short, tight skirts she wore to the office. The chit had nerve teasing him like that. To think she had been hot for him all this time! He decided to tease her a bit, to get back a little.

She must have been waiting for him, because he found her easily. She was in the bathroom, masturbating in a tub of warm water and bubbles. She smiled when she saw him, and her eyes beckoned to him.

"I knew that once Becky explained the terms, it wouldn't take you long to look me up," she said. "Have you ever fucked in a bubble bath?"

"I have a feeling that I'm about to have that experience," Larry said, with a big grin. In an instant he had dropped his shorts to his ankles, and joined Gina in the tub.

Gina raised herself up to the edge of the tub, and spread her legs to give him a bird's eye view of her dripping cunt. She used two fingers to spread the swollen lips apart, and inserted another into her opening. She pulled her finger slowly out, and raised it to her mouth.

Larry wanted to dive right into her pussy, but he decided to tease her and make her beg for it. He picked up the liquid body wash that his wife used, and squirted a small dab of it on the pink bath puff. Working it with his hands, he built up a nice lather.

When he had the lather to his satisfaction, he pulled Gina up to stand in front of him. He scrubbed her neck and shoulders sensuously, slowly making his way over her breasts. She arched her neck and thrust her boobs out toward him. He worked his way over her lean stomach. She groaned in anticipation when he reached her pubic hair. He lathered soap into the hair hiding her love box, and moved relentlessly on. She cried out in frustration as he soaped up her legs.

Larry turned her with his soapy hands on her hips, and sucked in his breath at the sight of her pert ass staring him right in the face. He stood so that he wouldn't be so distracted, and soaped up her back. He gave her a nice massage before working his way back to her ass. She thrust her ass back toward him when she felt the puff on her butt cheeks. He rubbed little circles on her ass cheeks with the puff. She strained to maneuver the puff into the areas she wanted it. He refused to cooperate at first, moving it up her back. She whimpered in frustration. He turned her around and sat her gingerly on the edge of the tub. He spread her legs and looked at her throbbing cunt. He licked his lips hungrily.

"Please, Larry!" She begged.

"Please, what?"

"Please get me off."

"You want me to rub this thing over your clit?" He asked.

"Yes!" She screamed.

"I really shouldn't do it," he teased. "Do you know how many times you've left me with a hard cock at work? Unable to do anything about it, not even able to get up from my desk, afraid someone would notice?"

"I hope a lot," she said, laughing.

"Definitely a lot. You're nothing but a little tease."

"I'm not teasing now."

"I want you to beg."

"I'm not above begging," she said. "Please, Larry, rub that puff over my pussy. Please make me come. I can't stand the teasing anymore."

She gasped as he rubbed her clit. The puff was large enough to cover her whole pussy at once. He massaged her clit until he felt her shudder in her orgasm. Splashing some water up, Larry rinsed the soap out of her pussy. He didn't wait for an invitation to lower his mouth to her pussy. He was eager for a taste of that cunt juice. She moaned as he sucked on her clit, and almost screamed when he gently nibbled it between his teeth.

"That's it, Larry," she cried in ecstasy. "Suck my clit, suck it hard."

Larry inserted a finger into her opening, while continuing to suck furiously on her clit. She arched her back and leaned her head against the shower wall. Her hands tangled in his hair, and she pushed his face tighter into her cunt, until he felt he would suffocate.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy with your finger," Gina moaned. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer still. Her hips rotated, grinding her cunt unto his hand. Larry kept a firm grip on her hips to keep her from sliding on the edge of the bathtub.

Larry stuck another finger into her dripping pussy, fucking her relentlessly. Even with two fingers driving in and out of her cunt, Larry was amazed that the bitch still wanted more. He worked the rest of his fingers in, until he was fucking her with his whole hand. He bit viciously on her protruding clit, relishing the way she screamed.

Gina lost all control of her body as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. The wild spasming jerks of her body threatened to dump both of them into the bath water. Larry braced himself firmly, and held on for the ride as Gina shuddered in her multiple orgasms.

"Oh, God," she sighed, when she had regained control of herself. "That was incredible, Larry. Now I want to suck your cock."

Suddenly Gina changed position, and pushed him up to the edge of the tub. She lowered her head to his swollen and throbbing cock, and took his entire length into her mouth. He gasped as he felt her hot mouth closing over the base of his shaft.

"God, Gina, you have a hot mouth!" She raised her head and looked him in the eyes.

"Thank you," she said, teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue. "And you have a hot cock." Suddenly she jammed the length of his cock into her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down as fast as lightning. The sudden change caused his cock to jump. He reached his hands under her and grabbed her tits. He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefingers, squeezing gently. She moaned in pleasure, with her mouth still on his cock, and the vibrations from her voice sent a thrill along the entire length of his cock. His whole body echoed the shudder. Gina raised her head from his cock. She slowly worked her way up his body with her tongue, licking every inch of his chest. She took his nipple into her mouth and bit down gently. She worked her way up to his mouth, and kissed him deeply, jabbing her tongue into his mouth like it was a miniature cock.

Putting his hands under her ass cheeks, he lifted her and settled her onto his dick. She groaned as he penetrated into her warm, moist pussy. Slowly she began to raise herself up and down on his cock, letting every inch slide out before thrusting it back in. Their rhythm slowly increased, as their passion grew.

With his hands at her hips, Larry helped her to lift herself after each stroke. He leaned his head forward and took her hardened nipple into his mouth. She arched her back as he gently bit the nipple.

As he felt the pressure rising in his cock, Larry increased the speed of their thrusting to an almost frenzied pace. Gina whimpered as she approached her own climax. Larry felt her cunt muscles clenching his cock as she came.

"Oh, yes!" She screamed, tearing at his hair as she climaxed. The pressure from her cunt increased his own rising orgasm, and he groaned as he shot her pussy full of his cream.

12