Larry's Cougar Ch. 09

Story Info
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson add a third.
2.2k words
5
8.9k
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of m/m in this chapter.

July 2017

"Harry, what is the rumor of you eating lunch with Emma Watson?"

The guys looked at each other in confusion. "I ran into her last week while meeting my sister," Harry said.

"So you didn't have lunch with her?"

"No."

"Have you seen his wife?" Louis asked. "Seriously, have you seen her?"

"Of course I have."

"Really?" He pulled out his phone, scrolling to a picture and showed it to the DJ. "That's his wife. Last week." It was a photo of Tanalei posing in a bikini.

"Whoa."

"Exactly." He sat back.

"Wait. Harry, did the two of you get married already?"

"No. Date's set for February. She's already my wife in my heart; the ceremony's just a formality."

"Okay. What do you think of Emma then?"

"She's a lovely girl, but Lei is my heart," Harry said. "I can name 12 guys that would steal her away from me if they could. Four are in this room."

The DJ looked at the others. "You would really take Tanalei from Harry?"

"Absolutely."

"In a heartbeat."

"Wouldn't loose sleep."

"Harry stole her from me," Niall said.

"What?" Harry and Louis said at the same time.

"I proposed the first week she lived with us."

"Oh yeah. Cause she made that Irish dinner when you were home sick," Liam said.

"You were serious?" Zayn asked.

"No," Niall said, nodding his head 'yes'. He got stink-eyes from Harry and Louis.

"What do your girlfriends think of you guys having a thing for Tanalei?" the DJ asked.

"They'd try for themselves," Liam said.

"Imagine the typical American down-home, girl-next-door sweetness, like Debbie Reynolds or Annette Funicello, with the body of Sofia Vergara," Zayn said.

"Oh my God," the DJ said.

They nodded. "That's Tanalei Granger."

*&*&*

September 2017

Louis studied the floor in Simon's office.

"Papers are starting to wonder when you and Eleanor are going to get married," Simon began. Louis shuddered. "You've been dating for nearly six years now." A long pause. "Louis?"

He looked up. "I can't, Simon. I really can't."

"What are you going to do? Are you going to stay with Eleanor?"

He let out a humorless laugh, slouching in the chair and staring at the ceiling. "It's bloody awful. I can't mention Harry, Tanalei or the kids. She sneers at their pictures. I'd never hit a woman, but I'm getting pretty close to it." He sat up. "I never promised her anything."

"Louis . . ."

He held up a hand. "I understand why it was done, Simon. It's getting old."

"If you end it, you do know that you still can't let intimate pictures of you, Harry and Tanalei be taken or posted. Fans would probably support you with either one but not both."

"I understand. We know." He ran his hands over his face. "I can't stand for her to touch me. I wanna brush my teeth or gargle after kissing her. Forget about fucking her."

"When was the last time you slept with her?"

"Right before the triplets were born. On my birthday. I was drunk, as usual."

Simon's jaw dropped. "That's been nearly two years, Lou. The two of you live together. What the hell do you do?"

He lifted his head. "Visit Harry as much as possible and fly to Atlanta with him."

Gossip blog: "This was just released: Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder has ended their nearly six-year relationship. When asked why, Tomlinson shrugged and said that it had been rocky for a while and it was time. Calder made no comment."

Fan blog: "Elounor shippers are in mourning. Louis has moved out of their apartment after announcing the break up. And where did he move to? Harry's house! What does this mean for Harlei? Or is Larrylei true?"

*&*&*

November 2017

"Oh my God," Delaney said. Tanalei met her eyes in the mirror. "I hope I make as beautiful a bride as you."

"You're glowin'," Madison said. "You didn't do that with Archer."

"Holy shit!" Niall said when he opened the door and saw Tanalei. "You are absolutely beautiful." He kissed her temple.

"How are the guys?" she asked.

"Nervous and giddy, if that's possible. You're cruel to keep all of you separate."

"Bad luck to see the brides before the wedding," Perrie said.

Delaney frowned. "I thought they switched."

"They do, but Louis' sassy enough to be a bride."

Lou made her way into the room. She took one look at Tanalei and sighed. "Oh thank God. Your hair's done." She sat in a nearby chair. "It took me over an hour to do their hair. I swear they had ants in their pants. Neither could sit still."

Harry stared at Louis standing across from him. Louis smiled and winked at him. He smiled back. The strains of Little Martha sounded from the deck, where Curt was playing. Everyone turned to see Perrie descending the steps. Delaney was next. Madison preceded Dannon, who was the flower girl, and Alan and Eli, the ring bearers. Harry felt his breath catch when he spotted Tanalei on Niall and Zayn's arms. He heard Louis do the same thing.

"Oh wow," Liam said.

She looked up and caught their eyes and smiled. The song finished by the time she reached them. Zayn kissed her forehead and took his place next to Harry between Dannon and Perrie. Niall kissed her temple before standing between Madison and Delaney behind Louis. Alan and Eli stood next to Louis and Harry.

Liam cleared his throat. "When I was asked by my best mates to unify them, I could only say yes. Seven years ago, I watched as an instant friendship bloom into one of the strongest loves I can imagine and ever hope to have. I believed that nothing could sever it. And I was right. It changed and evolved to include another. The three of them unified against the odds to forge an unbreakable union. They put fairy tales to shame. And I, and the other lads, was fortunate to watch it from conception.

"Louis, Tanalei, Harry, do you promise to love and cherish each other until the universe falls apart?" Laughter rang out from the crowd.

"Personal or actual?" Louis asked.

"Actual."

"Then yes, I do."

"I do," Tanalei and Harry said together, giggling.

Liam rolled his eyes. "Alright then. I would go on about what a ring symbolizes, but that's boring."

"Liam!" Karen admonished.

"Well, it is, Mum. I'm getting hungry, so I know Niall's starving. Go ahead and exchange the rings."

Tanalei was giggling too much to put Louis' ring on. She sobered quickly when Harry and Louis kissed after they placed their rings on the other's finger. Louis turned to her, his right hand going into his pocket. Taking her right hand, he slipped a platinum band with a heart and the infinity symbol on her ring finger. Slowly she slid his ring on the middle finger of his left hand. She raised her head to find tears in his eyes. She rose on her toes to capture his mouth. Harry wrapped them both in his embrace. Their friends and families cheered. When they broke apart, they just stared at each other, before Louis raised his gaze to Harry.

"I give you the Harris-Styles-Tomlinsons. Okay, mates, you really have to pick a name. May their love last to infinity and beyond." Everyone looked at Liam. He grinned. "I couldn't resist."

"Now we eat," Niall cheered.

"Now we have pictures," Jay corrected. He pouted. "It won't take long. At least your part."

Toby quickly took pictures of the wedding party. "Go eat, blondie. Alright, moms, dads, siblings, etc." He waited for everyone to get situated. "Whoa."

Tanalei sat between Louis and Harry, AC and Linda behind her. Jay stood behind Louis while Anne and Robin were behind Harry. Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Declan and Robbie lined up next to their brother. Next to Harry were Gemma, Curt, Madison, Jaxon, Zeke and Dixon. In front of the trio were Aiden, Sierra and Christian. Riley and Darcy flanked them, while Alan and Eli were on each end. "Okay, parentals. Just the trio with the kids."

He ran them through several more poses; Tanalei and the moms then the dads then the kids, just the Tomlinsons, just the Styles, just the sisters. Then the guys took their turn.

"Christ, Toby," Tanalei complained. "Niall will eat all the food if you don't quit."

"There's enough to feed at least 300 people. Only 100 are here."

"You haven't seen Niall eat. That's enough pictures."

"Okay. On to cake cutting. Oh. One more with just you three."

"No. I want my comfy dress." She pushed him up the steps. She eyed Niall's nearly full plate. "That better be number two instead of number three." He nodded.

"This feels weird," Louis said with both of his hands on the knife to show his rings.

"Very," Harry agreed. His arms were around Louis. His left, ring-less hand was under Louis' wrist while he showed off his ring on his right hand. Tanalei was in front of Louis. Both her hands were on top of theirs.

"Wait until February. We'll have to do it left-handed," she said. They finally got the cake cut and a slice on the plate.

"Cake in the face is for birthdays only, boys," Anne warned. "Not weddings."

"Dammit," Louis muttered. He picked up two pieces as Harry and Tanalei each got a smaller piece. At the same time, they fed each other. He moaned when his partners sucked icing off his fingers. He swallowed the cake in his mouth. "You two are evil."

Tanalei pecked his mouth. "I'll be right back."

Harry took Louis in his arms and kissed him. "Mr. Tommo-Styles," he whispered.

Louis shook his head. "I think it should be Styles-Tommo."

"Or we could just go by Granger. Lei would love that."

"We're keeping our own last names," Tanalei said as she rejoined them. "After February, I'll officially be Montana Styles, unless I'm working. Among our close friends and family, we'll be the Styles-Tomlinson family until it's safe to come out."

"And how much longer is that, Lei?" Louis asked.

She sighed. "Until there's no chance of Archer taking the boys. If he does, you'll never see them."

Harry stepped in. "Enough dreary. Let's party."

Harry stared down his spouses in the bed. His eyes followed the lines of Louis' back down to his ass. Tanalei's leg was thrown over his hip. He slipped in behind Louis and began to kiss along his shoulder and neck. The shorter man moaned.

Louis turned his head and cracked open his eyes. "What're you doing, Hazza?"

"Loving you," he answered. His hands trailed down his husband's sides. When he got to his ass, he cupped and massaged the globes.

"We're gonna wake up Lei," he groaned as Harry's fingers entered him. He was still stretched from earlier.

"We won't if you're quiet." Harry slicked up his dick with lube then pushed inside Louis.

"The two of you don't know how to be quiet," Tanalei said. She opened her eyes to see green orbs staring back at her. Louis' eyes were closed, his bottom lip between his teeth.

She kissed her way down his chest. When she reached his nipples, she sucked and bit at them. He moaned. She felt fingers tighten in her hair. She continued to descend his torso. When she reached his groin, she bit her lip. Harry had wrapped his hand around Louis' dick and was slowly stroking it.

Her tongue licked around the head on the next down stroke. Following the rhythm of Harry's hand, she began to engulf her new husband's cock. Her lips hit a hand before the head hit the back of her throat. She whined, causing Louis to moan. She quickly removed the appendage blocking her way.

"Look at her, Lou," Harry said. Louis moved his head until he was peering down at Tanalei. He gasped at the duel sensations of Harry hitting his prostate with every stroke and Tanalei swallowing his cock.

He shook his head. "I can't hold back."

"Then don't." Harry pulled Louis' leg back, opening him up further. Thrusting faster into his husband, he felt a small hand on his balls, massaging and squeezing them. "Oh fuck."

Louis was being overloaded with sensations: a mouth on his dick, a cock up his ass, a hand gently squeezing his balls and teeth on his shoulder. He cried out as he shot into his wife's mouth. Harry groaned behind him, filling his ass with cum. He lay there, panting, as she delicately licked his dick clean. She crawled up the bed to lay beside them.

"I feel left out," she pouted. "Y'all got off; I didn't." Two hands were immediately on her pussy. Harry rubbed at her clit while Louis thrust two fingers inside. She felt two more fingers ease into her ass. "Oh, Jesus."

"Just Hazza and Lou," Louis muttered as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He crooked his fingers, finding that little spot that drove her wild. They soon had her crying out with her orgasm.

She lazily opened her eyes to find her men watching her. Arms gathered her close to Louis' body. She grinned. "At least I'm not sleepin' in the wet spot tonight."

*&*&*