Las Vegas Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squeeze it baby. Ya like grabbing my black cock, don't ya? Dat lil white pussy getting nice an hot an wet?"

"Ohh shit, damn, oh, do it."

He pulled his finger from her pussy, pushed her back onto her back and began slapping his cock against her pussy. "Wha chu want girl?

"Oh god, fuck me."

"Fuck you? With what?"

"Oh god please. I want you to fuck me. I want your black cock."

Claire now was reaching between her legs, grabbing his cock, trying to pull it into her pussy. Mathew let go of his cock and smiled as he watched Claire guiding his cock to her pussy. As she rubbed the head against her pussy lips he pushed it in. Claire gasped as it entered her. "Oh! Yes! Get in me! Uhh, easy, it's too big"

Mathew pushed her legs up. He slapped her ass hard as he pushed into her. He buried the shaft all the way in her tight little cunt and held it there for a few seconds. Then he began to slowly fuck her. The large black cock was now riding slowly in and out of her white pussy. Claire brought her legs down to wrap around his ass. I could see her pussy lips spread around his cock, as he stroked out the lips pulled outward holding onto the dark shaft. On the inward stroke her pussy lips sort of rolled inward a little. I had moved closer, watching this, my heart pounding.

Mathew bent his head to her small tits as he fucked her. Claire wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her. Then I saw black lips engulf my wife's pink nipple. I could see his yellow teeth grip her nipple and pull it outward. Claire just moaned loudly and ground her cunt into his cock.

"Oh jeezus, that feels so fucking big in me." She was panting. "Make it go deep in me. Fuck me. Fuck me deep. Oh god, fuck me."

His pace increased. His black ass moving faster and faster with her white legs urging him on. I could see that she was trying to pull him deeper into her pussy. I could see the muscles on her legs tighten as she pulled his cock into her. I watched her lily white hips grind against the black pelvis.

"Ya gottit now girl. Ya got some nice black cock in ya. Work it baby. Talk to me."

"Ohh, yes. I feel it. Uh, uh, harder, please, yes."

"Little white girl likes black cock don't she? You a slut for black cock now missy. Tell me you a slut white bitch."

The fucking was feverish.

"Oh shit yes, I'm a slut. I'm a slut for black cock. I am, I am."

"Tell me ya want it, ya want my juice don't ya. Ya wan cha lil white cunt full o black cum don't ya?"

"Yesss, yesss, do it, cum in me, I want it. Harder, harder."

"Take it bitch." He groaned and was cumming in her. He fucked her with slow deep strokes, shooting cum in her on each stroke. I could see the white goo begin to seep out of her cunt as he continued to fuck her.

"Ohh shit, oh yesss. I feel it, I feel your cum. I'm cumming. Don't stop. I'm cumming."

Claire was pulling Mathew into her with her arms and legs. I could see her squeezing him into her. Her hips were working feverishly, fucking him, trying to work his cock deep into her.

Then she seemed to just collapse. Her arms flopped out to her side; her head dropped back onto the bed, her legs splayed outward onto the bed. Mathew pushed himself back up to a kneeling position. I watched the shiny black shaft pulling out of her pussy. Cum flowed out her pussy, dribbled down towards her ass hole. The streaks of white cum on his cock stood out against the blackness.

He moved around to her head. His soft black shaft hung over face. She gazed at it, smiling. She stuck out her tongue and he rubbed the head of his cock on her tongue. She then took his cock in her hand and lovingly licked the length of the shaft, licked the cum and cunt juice from the soft cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and squeezed it forcing a few drops of liquid from the tip. Her tongue stretched to lick the last drops from the tip.

"Lil missy like that black cock don't she?"

"Uh huh"

"I thinks yo man like seein his lil white wife get fucked by black cock. Ya like watchin boy?

I didn't say anything.

"Go give your boy a nice kiss, I think da cat got his tongue." He laughed a sort of wicked laugh.

Claire slid over and kissed me. I knew she had just sucked his cum off of his cock yet I gladly took her tongue into my mouth.

Mathew was pulling on his shorts and shirt. "Lil missy wanna meet a couple a my friends we can get together tomorrow night. They got nice big cocks too. Big and black." He laughed.

"We got to go tomorrow. This is our last night." Claire was obviously interested, there was a tone of regret in her voice.

"Well maybe next time. You come back, come see me. We'll get you a good party." He was moving to the door.

Wham bam, thank you maam. I could tell that for Mathew, Claire was just another white chick hot for black cock. We had just become another white couple whose husband liked to watch the wife get used by a big black cock.

That was the beginning. Six months later, Claire had me take her back to Las Vegas. I know Mathew didn't recognize us but he was happy to fuck her again. For the next few years we would take a vacation about every six months, trying other cities. We learned where and how to meet black men for her to fuck. Finally we decided to move to one of the cities. She has a couple of regular men that fuck her. But she still likes to go out and meet new guys.

The End

[If you enjoyed this story and would like to say thanks - then please do. I'd also be interested in your gender and age (20's 30's etc.). I always enjoy hearing what you've been doing and what turns you on.

12