Las Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
Montecito crew have a orgy.
10.2k words
4.63
46.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

This is a series of television shows that I watch. These are fantasies of the shows as I wish would appear on television. I will list the cast members and their television show names at the beginning of each episode that I write about. I hope you enjoy and join in my TV fantasies.

*

Cast of Las Vegas; James Caan (Ed Deline); Cheryl Ladd (Jillian Deline); Molly Sims (Delinda Deline); Josh Duhamel (Danny McCoy); Vanessa Marcil (Samantha Jane Marquez); James Lesure (Mike Cannon); Nikki Cox (Mary Connell); Marsha Thomason (Nessa Holt); Camille Guaty (Piper Nielson). Tom Selleck (Cooper)

As I stated in my previous story, I am an author of sexually explicit fantasies. I never claimed to be a "so called writer". If you are looking for a perfect composition please stop reading now. There may be grammatical and spelling errors (even though I do use spell check). So if you love sexual fantasies involving television stars, please read on. If you are an English teacher leave now!

The Montecito's plane touched down in Vegas in the early afternoon. Delinda and Danny finally made it into the casino late that same morning. Mike Cannon came into Danny McCoy's office; "Where were you all night? I tried your place and Delinda's, I have some great news, Piper and are getting married and we want you and Delinda to be our best man and maid of honor."

"We spend the night at Ed's house."

"Was Ed there?"

"No, just Delinda, Jillian and me. Didn't you hear, Ed went to London to pick-up Nessa?"

Mike's eyes nearly popped out of his head; "Nessa? Why is Nessa coming to Vegas? What's the deal with Ed? I thought he was wanted by the police."

"Mike, what the fuck! Have you been living under a rock? You're suppose to be head of security and you haven't heard that Ed and Mary have been cleared in the killing of her father."

Mike shook his head; "Listen, I've been so involved lately with Piper that I've been a little off my game so to speak."

"Well then I guess you haven't heard that between Ed and Sam, they are buying back the Montecito from Cooper. Nessa will be helping Ed run his share of the Montecito while I'll still oversee the daily operation. We will both report to Ed who will be a partner, but semi silent."

"How about Sam, what's her part?"

"That's still to be seen, I think she'll be handling the big fish, the desk and she'll be handling the restaurants. I just hope Delinda and her do not clash."

What's Cooper going to do? One other thing, what's the deal with you staying at Ed's place last night? Any action?"

"As far as Cooper goes, he'll be heading back to Montana, he'll be here from time to time. In the sale he'll be keeping his place here along with his bowling alley."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What about you staying at Ed's place?"

"You'll never believe it!"

"Oh yeah, try me."

Danny started slow, but told Mike the entire scenario of the past evening. He still couldn't believe he fucked Jillian."

Mike shook his head; "You know if Ed find's out he'll kill you!"

"Yeah I know, but who's going to tell him, not me."

"Danny, Danny, listen you just slept with his daughter and wife, two women, don't you think they'll be able to keep it quiet?"

"You're right, I'm dead!"

"So Mike remember we are all meeting in Cooper's suite tonight to celebrate everyone's good fortune. See you there tonight and make sure Piper is warmed up."

"What do you mean by that?"

Before he got a response Danny had already took off and headed to see Delinda.

Cooper's suite was all decked out, the caterers had all of the appetizers set out, the bar was fully stocked and the atmosphere was perfect.

Cooper was dress in his typical black suit and opened the door to greet Ed and Jillian. Ed was dressed in his casual sports coat and slacks, but Jillian was dress more formal. She was wearing a tailored two piece black skirt suit. Under the jacket was a tight pullover cotton blouse. Her large breast bellowed out of the top and her large nipples were visible against the tight blouse.

Jillian leaned in and gave Cooper a peck on the cheek and entered his suite. A few seconds later there was another knock on the door and opening it Cooper greeted Danny, Nessa, Sam, Delinda, Mary and Mitch who came in first rolling in with his wheelchair.

They all made themselves comfortable and soon the booze was flowing and everyone started to loosen up. Danny slipped his jacket off and looked hot in his tight pullover shirt.

Delinda was sitting with her dad, Ed. She was dressed in a multi colored halter dress, several inches above the knees and one tiny clasp at the neck. The neckline was very deep and it showed her full firm tits.

Delinda cozied up to Ed and she giggled when he whispered in her ear. At the same time he nibbled at her long slender neck as her hand traveled up and down his inner thigh.

Nessa and Sam were on the other couch close to each other talking quietly. Sam was wearing a short tight white satin vest, her back was completely bare and her ass and legs were poured into a pair of white low rider jeans. Nessa was the complete opposite dressed in a black sequenced dress with a simple black jacket over it. Sitting there her skirt was halfway up her slender black thighs and Sam couldn't keep her eyes off of them

Mary stood in front of Danny dressed in a tight brown jersey dress. It was low on the chest held up only at one shoulder with a tiny bow clasp. She was on her third drink and swayed back and forth in front of Danny.

Danny had his hands on the muscled calves of Mary's legs slowly sliding them up and down. With each upward movement his hands went higher and were now on the back of her thighs, disappearing under her short dress.

She stepped closer to Danny and pulled his head to her firm belly. She ran her fingers through his short hair and let out a tiny moan as he pressed his mouth against her belly.

On the other couch Ed was now kissing and nipping at Delinda's long slender neck. His hands found the clasp on the back of her halter dress and popping it open slowly lowered her top exposing her firm breast to her father's gaze. Ed closed one large hand over one perfect tit and ran his thumb back and forth across her ripe firm nipple.

Delinda closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan. She leaned back against Ed and his hands traveled across her half naked torso.

Jillian had joined Cooper in the other room and they were rolling bowling balls down his specially made bowling alley.

"Jillian why don't we make this a little interesting, let's call it a wager. After all we are in Vegas."

Jillian smiled and looked at time slyly; "What did you have in mind?"

"How about strip bowling, every strike the other bowls, the other person removes one article of clothing."

"It's tempting, but I don't thing Ed would approve."

"Why not, look at him in the other room. He had Delinda half naked and his hands are all over her body."

"Hell, why not, okay, but I go first. What are the rules?"

"First person bowl, if they strike the other person removes one article of clothing. The first person continues to bowl until they miss a strike, okay?"

"Sounds okay to me, here we go!"

All ten pins crashed down. Jillian jumped up and down and turned to Cooper; "Okay Coop, strip!"

Off came his jacket.

Jillian bowled another strike and then another and yet another. She turned to Cooper; "Come on big boy, let's see some skin."

Cooper had his tie off, then his shirt and pulled his belt off. He was naked to the waist and Jillian admired his broad shoulders and hairy chest.

Jillian took aim and buried another one all ten pins crashed down. Again she jumped up and down.

Cooper buried his head in his hands and stood and slipped his pants off. He stood there in bowling shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.

Jillian's eyes went wide when she say the head if his cock peeking out the bottom of his boxers, it had to be at least twelve inches long. Flustered she picked up the ball and hit the head pin dead on, split. She dropped her head and went over to Cooper. Placing a wet kiss on his lips she grabbed his cock and whispered; "You're up big boy, make the best of it. If you miss, you'll be naked."

Cooper made the best of his turn as he buried six in a row in the pocket and Jillian got nervous. First came her jacket, then her belt, third was her blouse and then slowly unzipping her skirt dropped it around her feet. Next she unclipped her bra and shaking her shoulders dropped her bra. Cooper stood there staring at her large fat nippled tits. Jillian removed her shoe and rolled one thigh high stocking off her shapely leg and replaced her shoe.

Cooper shook his finger; "That's cheating, stockings are a pair."

Jillian laughed and said okay and slipped the other stocking off. She stood there in her bowling shoes and a black lacy pair of panties. There was a noticeable wet stop at the crotch area.

Cooper stood on the lane in his shorts and stared down the pins and buried another one.

Jillian smiled and slowly slid the panties off; "Okay big man what next?"

Cooper laughed; "Every strike and the other person must perform a dare for the other person."

Jillian nodded as Cooper stared at her naked body, "God she looked good" he thought. He threw the ball, split!

Jillian's turn and she buried a strike and off came his boxers and she stood there with her mouth open staring at the largest cock she had ever seen. Licking her lips she threw another strike. Turning slowly she walked over to him. Kneeling down in front of him she took hi huge cock in her hand and began stroking it. When it was stiff she leaned forward and slipped her lips over the head and drew it into her mouth.

Cooper gripped her head and guided her head up and down on his cock. He leaned back in his chair and looked into the other room. Delinda was on top of Ed, riding his cock even though no one could see because she was still wearing her full skirt. Cooper tapped Jillian on the shoulder and motioned her to look at her husband. She smiled around his cock and resumed lapping away at his monstrous cock.

Cooper pulled up at Jillian and bent her over the chair. As she gripped the back of the chair Cooper lined his cock up with her dripping pussy and slowly slipped into her cunt. She let out a loud scream as he slid deeper and deeper into her pussy. Soon he was balls deep in her and she never felt anything like this. Just yesterday taking Danny's large cock she thought she had taken her max, but Cooper was nearly four inches larger then Danny and she was taking his entire length. As she came her juices made it even easier for Cooper to fuck Jillian.

Cooper leaned over her sweaty body and cupped her large swaying tits as his bloated balls slapped against her fat clit. Over and over again they hit their mark and it brought her to the edge of cumming yet again.

The tightening of her pussy literary drew the cum from his balls and he gripped her ample hips and shot his large load deep in her cunt. This sent her over the top and she let out a scream as she felt the explosion in her womb, bathing her entire cunt. Overflowing, his cum seeped out of her pussy and ran down her inner thighs.

The two of them collapsed to the floor and enveloped each other in their arms and kissed each other and watched the action in the other room

.

Mary had slipped to the floor in front of Danny and as he unzipped his pants, Mary slipped them off along with his shoes and socks. She moved back up and pulled his boxers off and kissed her way up his inner thigh to his bloated nuts. She lapped away at them as she stroked his cock.

Danny watched as he combed Mary's bangs from her face and slipped his hands down to her shoulder and flipping over the clasp and opening it, her dress floated off her shoulder and hung to her erect nipples. He smiled as he knew how the dress felt, he wouldn't want to part with her gorgeous tits either.

Mary slowly ran her tongue up and down the length of Danny's cock. After about a minute his entire cock and balls were drenched in her saliva. The slurping and moaning Mary was doing around Danny's cock just made him harder and he tugged at her dress. The dress finally gave way and her huge tits swayed back and forth as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Mary looked up at Danny with those dark eyes and opening her mouth a large gob of saliva escaped her mouth and slid down her chin down to her large tits.

Danny knew what Mary wanted and leaning forward he placed his cock between her large tits.

Mary closed the large orbs about his cock and he began fucking them. "Oh yes Danny, just like that, you know how much I love having my tits fucked."

Arching her back her long mane of dirty blonde hair tickled the top of her ass. Her eyes never left his as he picked up the pace and she knew that he was about to blow. "Come on Danny; shoot your load all over my tits. I want to feel that hot cream on my face and tits." She licked her full lips in anticipation of him cumming and cum he did.

"Here you go Mary, take my cum you fucking bitch!"

Stream after stream of heavy hot cum shot from his cock, the first shot hit her chin and shot upwards across her cheek. Pulling from her tits the second stream bathes her large tits and dripped off her fat nipples. He aimed his cock at her mouth and opening it he made a direct hit. She sucked the remaining cream into her mouth and down her long slender throat.

Danny collapsed again the couch and Mary rested her head in his lap.

On the other couch Nessa and Sam watched Danny and Mary. At the same time their hands and mouths were busy on each other. Sam managed to remove Nessa's jacket and was placing tiny kisses on the chocolate skin. You could see the wet trails she left from her ear, across her neck and down to her shoulder. At the same time Sam's hand was sliding up and down Nessa's slender shapely thighs. Opening them to give Sam greater access Sam proceeded upwards until she reached Nessa's damp panties. Nessa slid on the couch and leaning back rested her head on the arm of the sofa. With her legs spread wide Sam climbed up on the sofa and lowered her head to Nessa's legs. Placing tiny kisses on her knees she slowly worked her way up her thighs.

"My god Nessa I can't believe just how gorgeous you look. I love your jet black hair; the way it shines and frames your face is amazing. Those full red lips, I can just imagine them closed around my clit and your tongue licking my wet cunt."

Nessa smiled down at Sam and whispered; "Thank you Sam, but it's your body I'm jealous about. It's so petite and compact, you're the total package. Gorgeous face, full firm tits, slender waist and nicely rounded hips, a belly to die for and those legs, I could and WILL spend all night between!"

Sam moved up over Nessa's body and their lips met, very lightly at first and Nessa's tongue slipped out and delicately ran around the already wet and pouty lips of Samantha's.

Nessa ran her fingers through the long dark locks of Sam's and gripping it in her fists drew her face harder against hers.

Sam let out a moan and now it was a contest whose lips could dominate the others. When their lips parted they just stared at each other, both licked their lips seductively and smiled.

Nessa although on her back reached up and deftly undid the three satin buttons on Sam's vest and slipped it from her body. It fell to the floor and Nessa once again licked her lips as she stared at the dark button sized aureoles with the stiff, even darker nipples. Letting out an animal like growl she gripped Samantha by the arms and drew her firm shapely tits to her lips. Slowly she drew one stiff nipple in between her lips. Sucking hard she ran her tongue around and around the stiff tip. She even bit down slightly and this made Sam let out a loud groan and fell harder against Nessa's face, burying her face in her firm tit flesh.

Sam slowly knelt up and the view of her tight compact ass up in the air was incredible. Hovering over Nessa's lower body she slid the skirt of her dress up to the waist. Nessa gave her approval by raising her hips. Samantha tugged Nessa's lacy black panties off her hips and down her long slim tapered legs. Samantha lowered her lips to Nessa's inner thighs and painted a line of saliva from her knee to her puffy pussy lips. Samantha's long dark mane of hair totally covered Nessa's lower body, but everyone in the room knew what was happening.

Nessa arched her back and rolled her head from side to side. Her long silky black head covered her face, her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit down on her lower lip as she let out one long constant groan. Nessa's fingers grabbed handfuls of Samantha's hair and yelled out; "Oh my god Sam, oh fuck my pussy, shit your tongue is magic on my pussy. Yes, yes oh Sam, lick my clit, oh fuck I'm cumming!

Her voice was even sexier as she groaned out in her English accent.

Nearby Mitch had his pants down around his ankles his eyes were plastered on the sight of Sam and Nessa. He had always lusted for these two petite sexy women. Not missing a stroke he slid his hand faster and faster up and down on his rock hard cock. Poor Mitch didn't know where to look next, eyes darted from Delinda riding Ed's cock, her long blonde hair whipping around and around her sexy tapered naked back. Her dress now lying on the floor as Ed's large hands were on her ass guiding her sopping pussy up and down his stiff cock.

Looking the other way he nearly lost it as he watched Mary lick the remaining cum from Danny's cock as his cum dripped from her gorgeous face and huge slime covered tits.

Spinning around he watched as Jillian was once again bobbing up and down on Cooper's huge cock. Jillian pulled off of Cooper's cock and was now straddling Cooper's legs and was slowly lowering her cum filled pussy onto Cooper's stiff cock

Mitch's hand picked up the pace as he looked first one way and then other. Just then the door opened and in walked Mike and Piper, they stopped in their tracks as they took in the full blown orgy going on in the room. Piper looked stunning in an emerald green satin wrap around dress that hung on her shoulders with two tiny straps. It ended at mid thigh and if you looked quick, she could easily be taken for Samantha's twin. Mike was dressed in an open collared shirt and tight pair of jeans; they got even tighter as his cock began to swell from the scenes unfolding before him.

Danny looked up from the couch; "Well, well Mikey, glad you could make it. The two of you are a little behind. Come on in and join the fun."

Piper kissed Mike hard on the lips; "See you later I see a stiff cock that needs some attention."

She walked over to Mitch before he could react. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when his bride-to-be knelt before Mitch and removing his hand from his cock, replaced it with her full red glossy lips. Her tight ponytail bounced and flopped about as she took to his cock like a fish to water.

Mitch's hands tightened on the arms of his wheelchair and arched his back as much as possible. Loud slurping sounds came from Piper's mouth as she bobbed up and down faster and faster. Her tight covered ass wiggled as she felt the juices begin to leak from her tight pussy lips.

Mike's attention was diverted as Nessa let out a loud scream as she came once again from Samantha's talented tongue. Mike watched Samantha's ass wiggle about in her tight white low rider jeans. He stepped over to her and slid his large black hands up and down Sam's bare back.

Sam withdrew briefly from between Nessa's thighs, her face covered in Nessa's juices; "Oh hi Mike, how about joining us?"

Before he could answer she was back between Nessa's thighs lapping away at her drenched cunt.

Mike reached around Sam and unsnapped her jeans. Tugging at them he finally got them off her. Standing up he just stood there and stared; "Oh my god, I thing I've just died and gone to heaven. Danny look at this, she looks nearly identical to Piper, now I'm going to see if she's just as tight."

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers