Las Vegas Evening Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning continues...
1.5k words
4.08
11.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve felt like he was dreaming. Two of the hottest girls in Las Vegas had taken him up to his suite at the Montecito and given him the morning of his life. Delinda and Nessa had both come twice, each of them riding his cock while the other rode his mouth. Now the hot blonde and her gorgeous dark skinned cohort were laying on top of Steve, kissing him and groping him all over as he lay on his back on the bed. For the last hour and a half, it seemed to Steve that there were just arms and legs and mouths everywhere. He heard Delinda say "Mmmmmm, I'm in the mood for a tube steak..." as she kissed her way down his body.

Nessa held him tightly and kissed him deeply, like she happy to finally have his lips to herself. As Nessa's tongue probed his mouth, Steve felt Delinda kiss her way from his belly to his inner thigh, and then he felt her lips at the base of his shaft. She kissed and nibbled her way up it as it quickly hardened again, and let the head slip into her mouth. He moaned "Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." into Nessa's throat, as she held him close and kept their lips locked together.

Delinda sucked his member into her mouth slowly, inch by inch, driving him crazy. Steve had both hands on Nessa's ass, and her erect nipples were rubbing on his chest as they vigorously made out, while Delinda started letting his cock move in and out of her gorgeous lips, faster and faster as she went. Delinda could sense Steve was getting more and more excited, and when he got close to the edge, she let his member fall out of her mouth. With a big smile, she said, "Your turn, Sis..."

Nessa stopped kissing Steve and looked at him with a sly grin. Nessa now slid down and started kissing and licking his cock, as Delinda put her arms around him and kissed him. "You guys are sisters?" he asked, surprised.

Delinda responded, "Yeah, my parents adopted Nessa a long time ago." and kissed him deeply.

Steve had one hand on Delinda's ass, and with the other he was gently massaging Nessa's head, as she had taken his cock into her mouth and was sucking and tonguing it. Steve was again getting close to coming, and Nessa knew it. "It's almost time. Come down here and help me, Sis." she said to Delinda, who did just that.

Now Steve had both of their beautiful mouths tantalizing his member. When he finally came, it was in Nessa's mouth, with Delinda kissing his balls and the base of his shaft. "Ooooooooooooohhhh...." he moaned as Nessa let him finish spurting before she pulled her mouth away.

Both girls laid in his arms for a while, before they told him they had to go home. "We'd love to stay right here with you, Steve, but you know we can't wear these dresses to work again tonight." Delinda said.

"You understand, don't you?" Nessa asked in a soft British accent, as she kissed his neck.

"Yeah, I know. We can't have everyone asking uncomfortable questions later, can we?" Steve replied.

"I knew you'd get it." Nessa purred.

The three of them got dressed and left the suite together. "So, you guys are really sisters?" he asked them in the elevator.

"What, don't you believe us?" Nessa responded.

"Of course I believe you. I just had no idea. It's not like you two look alike." he answered with a smile.

Each of them gave him a big kiss when they got off the elevator. The girls headed for the employee parking area, and Steve headed for the buffet for some breakfast. It was approaching 7am now, and he was starved.

After a big breakfast, he was on way back to his suite when he saw Sam arguing with an older man. She looked furious, and as Steve got closer, he heard her snarl, "Don't tell me it isn't possible! Impossible isn't part of my vocabulary!" as she rushed toward the man.

Steve grabbed her around the waist, saying, "Sam. Sam! Take it easy!"

He stepped in front of her and continued, "What's wrong? Tell me why you're so upset."

"This lazy mother keeps telling me that what I need to do for my whales is impossible!" she said as she futilely tried to get past Steve and attack the man.

"Look," Steve answered as he held Sam back, "I can't help you unless you tell me what you're talking about. Now, calmly, tell me specifically what you need."

"I have whales coming in that are very picky about the temperature in their suites. and Bob here refuses to unlock the thermostats." she said slowly, although she was still clearly agitated.

Steve now turned to Bob, who looked relieved that Steve was keeping Sam at bay. "Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a friend of Sam's, and a guest here. You're Bob?" he said.

"Yes. Bob Johnson. I'm in charge of maintenance here at the Montecito." Bob replied.

"I'm sure you have a reason for not unlocking those thermostats. Would you mind telling me about it?" Steve said.

"We had to put locking covers on all of the room thermostats after we got the big new air conditioning unit. The new unit can't handle 40 floors of hotel room thermostats changing the temperature every few minutes. The electronics burnt out twice. So we locked up the thermostats, and now the suites and rooms can only turn the ac to high, low or off. No more degree by degree temperature control." Bob explained.

"But my whales are insisting on temperature control!" Sam snarled.

"You, take it easy, please..." Steve said to Sam. Turning to Bob, he continued, "I have a question Bob. You have a big new AC unit, right? What happened to the old one? Was it removed?"

"No, no it wasn't. I mean, the old inefficient units are still on the roof. It didn't pay to hire a crane to get them down." Bob replied.

Steve asked, "Do those old units work? Are they still connected to the ductwork?"

"I think some of them probably work. We just disconnected them from the thermostats, disconnected the power, and installed blocks in the ducts to prevent backflow. Why?" Bob responded.

"Would it be possible to connect some of those old units to some suites for Sam's pickiest, most annoying clients? You know a lot of her whales are just spoiled, self-important control freaks. If you could give her just, I don't know, two, four, maybe eight suites that are climate controlled, she'd be happy, and even better, she'd be off your back. Right, Sam?" Steve continued.

"Yeah," Sam answered, "two suites would do for now. I could definitely use more, but two would be a great start."

"That could work. I don't know why I didn't think of it. I'll get some men up there to test those old units, but I also have to do a cost analysis and give it to Operations for approval. This is not in our regular maintenance budget." Bob replied.

"And you'll update Sam on how all of this progresses, right?" Steve asked.

Bob replied, "Of course. Say, you came up with that awfully fast. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm between jobs at the moment. I have a pretty varied background, but at everyplace I've worked, I've always ended up being the troubleshooter. Any problem others couldn't deal with always seemed to get handed to me..." Steve explained.

"Well, thanks. I'll get right on this. Steve, right?" Bob said.

"Right." Steve answered, shaking Bob's hand as Bob walked off. "I suppose all that is satisfactory with you, Sam..."

The next thing Steve knew, Sam's arms were around him and her tongue was in his mouth. "Steve, that was amazing. I could have lost those whales to another casino. You just saved my butt. Ed will definitely approve the cost analysis. My clients make this place a ton of money. Say... I almost forgot. We never got to finish last night ..." she said, and kissed him deeply, as she led him to the elevators. "I think I have something in my suite for you to troubleshoot..." she continued with a sly grin...

They didn't stop making out on the elevator ride or as they staggered down the hall with their lips locked together. When they got inside her residence suite. Steve said, "Look Sam, uhhhhhmmmm, there's something, something you should know...."

"Steve, I know you weren't alone last night while I was working. I saw Delinda and Nessa kissing you as the three of you got off the elevator this morning. Is that what you were trying to tell me?" Sam asked him.

"Well, yeah...I just, uhhh..." he stammered.

"I don't care who you've been with. And I have something here to make sure things go right this morning." she replied, tossing him a vial of blue pills.

"Viagra? I've never needed anything like this before." he responded.

"Well you've been pretty busy. Besides, even if you don't need it, viagra gives you one hell of a boost. So it's win-win. Besides, I intend to keep you very busy..." she told him, and kissed him deeply in another eager embrace.

"The past day has exceeded anything I ever could have dreamed up. And it's still not over!" he thought to himself as he they excitedly kissed and undressed each other...