Las Vegas Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon misses her freedom.
6.7k words
4.2
103.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

It has been two weeks now since her Las Vegas trip and Sharon started to miss the freedom she had there.

She has been through some tough nights when she first arrived home. The guilt was mounting and her days were getting harder to get through.

Her sex life here is the same as when she left, Missionary position one night a week.

What she had done was constantly on her mind. With every thought of Paul and his co-workers Sharon would get wet between her legs and then the thought of losing her family because of it was driving her crazy.

Losing her family over having extramarital affair was not what she wanted, but the attention she had and the pleasure she received was too much for her to bear.

Was there an answer for her? Living in this small town was impossible to have any secrets.

Her friends were all faithful to their spouse's and very family oriented.

Did any of them ever have this problem and what would they have done?

Questions and no answers for Sharon was an everyday routine her mind would go through.

Today was going to be different she promised herself. She was going to find herself a hobby and put all her concentration on one thing.

After Tom left for work Sharon sat down in front of her computer and started to surf the Internet for something she can do for a hobby and keep her mind off her past experience.

After surfing for about an hour she found herself in a chat room for bored housewives. She found herself chatting with another housewife with an almost same problem she is facing.

Her name was Danielle and was a fifty-year-old married woman with three adult children living in a suburb of Boston on the coast.

She had gone away with girlfriends to Maine and while there found herself attracted to a man that was staying at the same hotel. They made love any chance they can be alone and Danielle fell in love with the excitement he showed her. Since that day she has cheated on her husband and has had no regrets.

Sharon explained to her that it was chancy for her to see anyone since she lived in a small town and didn't want to risk her marriage.

Danielle asked her a simple question "Can you live happy again as you did before having sex with other men."

Sharon's answer to that was no, she knew she needed that wild side of her at least one more time before she can go back to the life she had.

Danielle gave her a few idea's how to meet men without anyone knowing about her and what she was doing away from the home.

Tom had to go to New York on business for four days the following week so Sharon decided to take a day trip to the casino's in Connecticut.

The morning Tom left Sharon took a long bath and promised herself she would just spend the day and keep her mind on her family.

She dressed in a conservative manner, jeans and a loose fitting blouse that didn't show much of her body. Wearing her hair up and not very much make-up.

A two-hour drive and she would be there by lunchtime.

She arrived just about noon and went to valet to park her car.

Walking into the casino for the very first time it reminded her of Las Vegas on a smaller scale.

Sharon went to a small coffee shop and had a quick lunch then walked around the place to watch the action of people playing the machines.

She came across the table games and watch the players gamble on card games then seen the roulette table. Again another reminder of Las Vegas.

Sharon sat at the same table for over an hour and had some fun winning a few bets and staying even most of the time.

She was distracted by a group of men being very load at the dice table.

As she left her seat she wandered over to see what the ruckus was all about.

Three large black men were standing around a woman who was throwing the dice and winning every time. Everyone was cheering for her and the men were hooting and hollering along with the crowd.

Getting closer for a better look one of the black men took her by the waist and moved her between them.

"Another good luck charm he shouted." and moved her next to the woman with the dice.

As she handed the dice to her to throw they were both shocked. It was Janice her friend from church and roommate in Las Vegas.

"Oh my God" Janice cried, "Sharon Oh please I can explain."

"Never mind that honey just throw the dice" one of the black men chirped.

Sharon took the dice and threw a seven. Everyone cheered that she had won. The black man took her close to him and kissed her lips. Falling back in shock she felt repulsive. Trying to move from the table was impossible for her. Janice took her hand and told her to relax. "They are old college friends so don't be afraid". "Is Tom here?" Janice asked. "No I'm alone how about you?" she asked Janice.

"Just here with these friends from college."

Janice was a good-looking girl who could have been a model. 5'8" 120pounds, long blonde hair, very light blue eyes and a figure like an hour class.

Janice turned and introduced her to her friends. Lamar, Clinton and Charles. Lamar was the one right next to Sharon who pulled her into the group and kissed her. As they watched the game all three men stood behind and next to the girls.

Janice told Sharon that in College she was a cheerleader and she was dating Charles who was on the football team.

Over the years they always were in touch and met here for one day twice a month.

This meeting Charles had taken two friends with him and they were just having fun.

As she spoke Sharon was in shock for a few reasons. Janice seeing another man and a black man at that. She knew her husband and both her children. She was a church sponsor who sang in the choir also.

"What are you doing here alone?" Janice asked, "After Las Vegas I thought you had enough of the casino action?"

Sharon didn't know what to say so Janice said." Don't explain let's just enjoy the day since you are here."

Sharon felt a little relieved until she felt Lamar push in closer to her and had his hand on her butt.

She could feel what was a bulge pressing against he butt. Then his hand went around her and rested on her stomach just below her breasts. Feeling a bit nervous having this big man holding her close to her but then a little excited feeling his bulge pressing against her.

Looking over at Janice who was leaning against Charles as he had his arms wrapped around her and kissing the back of her head and neck.

"I think we all need a drink," Lamar said as he pulled Sharon along with him toward the lounge.

Sharon followed like a puppy dog being towed by its master.

They all sat in a horseshoe shaped booth with Clinton then Sharon, Lamar then Janice and Charles.

The waiter approached them and took their orders. Sharon didn't want a drink but they insisted to have a toast.

After several drinks Sharon was feeling very loose and didn't resist Lamar's hand on her thigh.

What did surprise her though was Clinton had his arm around her and rubbing her upper arm?

Without warning Clinton pulled her towards him and kissed her full on the lips. His tongue forced his way into her mouth as he caught her off guard. With his right hand he reached for her left breast and through the material of her blouse and bra he felt her large long nipple hard.

They broke the kiss and Sharon told him she didn't appreciate his hands on her. With that he took her again and kissed her as he groped at her breast again. Sharon feared the worst, not him feeling her up but her enjoying his touch and the way he kissed her. She started to get the wild hair in her again and her juices began to flow. Her body reacting against her brain.

As he was kissing her she took his tongue and sucked on it like she was cleaning it with her lips.

Clinton undid her blouse buttons and had his hand inside searching for the clasp of her bra.

Finding it he released her breasts from their confine. Taking her nipple and rolling it around between his fingers set Sharon off like a fireworks show.

Her hand went to his crotch feeling his long hard cock, stroking it through his pants.

At the same time Lamar was undoing her jeans and running his hand down the back of her pants to find the crack of her ass.

Sharon was in a zone where there was no control.

Taking Clinton's cock from his pants, Sharon was stroking what felt like a long thick rubber hose. It must have been 10 inches long and thick like a fire hose.

All her inhibitions were gone. Her morals were nonexistent. Leaning down to Clinton's lap she took the head of his plum shaped cock into her mouth.

Mauling her breast as she sucked his cock Clinton told Charles they better find a motel soon.

This white bitch was raring to go. Not hearing a word said, Sharon continued to suck on Clinton's cock. Tasting his pre-cum had Sharon more eager to make this hunk of a black man cum into her mouth. She wanted all he had to offer; she wanted his balls emptied into her mouth. The waiter approached and without any questions just smiles and left the check.

Unaware of the goings on around her Sharon was busy sucking away and having her tits mauled.

Janice sat in total disbelief of what her prim and proper friend was doing under the table.

"I think my friend will fit right in with us, don't you think?" She said to Charles.

"Oh yes Lover, she will fit right in look at her taking Clinton on." "Looks like she loves black cock as much as you do." Charles said to Janice.

"I would never have guessed she was like that." Janice said.

Sharon continued to licked and sucked on Clinton's cock until she felt him stiffen and his cock began to throb. She sucked up to the head and as he shot load after load into her mouth. Swallowing several times as soon as her mouth was full of cum and taking every drop into her belly.

Lamar had left the table while Sharon was going down on Clinton and returned several minutes later with a room key.

All five entered the room and within minutes Sharon was in Lamar's arms. Removing her blouse and bra Lamar was all over her breasts. Sucking her hard nipples and pushing her jeans down to get to her pussy Lamar's cock was ready to burst.

Sharon reaching into his pants taking a grip on his cock.

Removing her clothes Lamar laid her on her back on the bed. Her legs spread waiting for Lamar to remove his pants and boxers.

As he straddled her his 9-inch cock laid against her breasts. Taking her breasts in her hands Sharon buried his cock between them. Lamar pumped his cock between her breasts, as his cock reached her face she opened her mouth to take in the large head of his cock.

Several strokes between her tits and his cock was leaking cum. "Fuck me" Sharon begged, "Fuck my pussy with that beautiful cock of yours." Sharon yelled to Lamar.

Moving between her legs Lamar placed his cock to her pussy lips covered with her dark bush. Sharon drove her hips up to take Lamar's cock. Lamar drove into her in one jolt reaching deep into her womb. Letting out a yelp she wrapped her legs around him and drove her heels into his back taking every inch of his black cock into her.

Lamar fucked her deep and hard and Sharon had orgasm after orgasm. Feeling his cock swell inside of her Sharon used her cunt muscles to squeeze his cock and suck his sperm into her, filling her up with his black seed.

As they lay there exhausted Sharon looks to the other bed to find Janice between Charles legs sucking his huge black cock and Clinton behind her driving his black cock deep inside her blonde pussy.

Sharon wanting more cock joined the others and kneeled behind Clinton spreading his ass cheeks and licking the rim of his ass hole. Licking deep into his ass as far as her tongue may go. Then sucking his balls into her mouth as Clinton pounds away at Janice's stretched pussy.

Lying under Clinton Sharon licks his cock as he pounds Janice's pussy. Clinton shoots wad after wad into Janice and Sharon licking the cum running from her pussy. As Clinton pulls out of Janice, Sharon cleans Janice's pussy of Clinton's cum.

Charles shooting his sperm into her mouth taking every drop into her belly rewards Janice.

Lying in a heap of exhausted flesh and cum covered lips Sharon's thoughts returned on how she loved this way of life. She knew now that this is what she wanted and had to make the final decision whether to divorce Tom or just carry on as she is now.

After showering they all sat and had a drink in the room and were making plans for dinner.

Charles sitting on the bed with Janice on his lap waved to Sharon to come join them. Sharon came over and sat on Charles other knee as he put his arms around both of them and drew them together.

Janice leaned in to kiss Sharon on the lips and Sharon accepted her tongue into her mouth. As the women kissed they felt free to hold each other's breast and play with each other's nipples.

Charles set them free and they lay next to each other in a 69 position on the bed. Janice licked Sharon's pussy as she reached around and pulled her ass closer to her face. Sharon kissed and licked Janice's pussy and also held her closer. Both women were kissing and licking each other with their lips and tongues searching for whatever made them cum.

The first time being with a woman Sharon only followed Janice's lead but learned very quickly what to do.

All three men stood by their sides with their cocks in their hands jerking off watching the white women eat each other. After bringing each other to orgasm the women rolled on their backs and the men were shooting cum onto their faces and tits.

Both women opening their mouths trying to catch wads of cum were successful and swallowed the mixture that was shot into their mouths.

It seemed like the ladies formed a partnership taking on all three men and enjoying each other.

Driving the two hours home was painful for Sharon. So much going through her mind. A wife, mother and grandmother doing what she has done was against all her morals.

Sharon was a religious woman who was educated and had moral. What has happened to her in the past month?

Her decision was made after crying and thinking on this two-hour trip home.

She drove directly to the church as she hit the town she lived. Sitting in the church for some time and feeling better about herself she went home to her empty house.

Checking her phone messages she found Tom has called from N.Y.C. His message said he will be gone for the rest of the week and will call back again this evening. Telling her how much he loved her then hung up.

Sharon had tears in her eyes after hearing him profess his love to her. Making her feel guilty she went to her room and cried again.

The next morning Sharon woke up in better spirits and decided to do some neglected housework. After her shower she put on a pair of shorts and a loose fitting T-shirt. Threw her hair up and was ready for what she had to do.

Looking at herself in the mirror she couldn't believe how her eyes were swelled from the crying she did the night before. She admired how well she kept herself and was disappointed how she has been letting herself go.

Midway through her housework the doorbell rang. The sound of the bell caught her by surprise. She went to the door and there stood Carl Parks a parishioner from her church.

Carl attorney in town was a tall man about 6' well over 200 pounds with a beer belly from no exercise. He and his wife Martha were about five years Sharon and Tom's senior. They had a boy and girl both in college.

"Hello Carl" what brings you here? "Is Martha OK?" she said with a welcoming hand out to shake his.

"Oh yes Sharon everyone home is just fine thank you." he said as he took her hand and entered the house.

"I'm here to see you Sharon."

"Oh " she said. "And why do I deserve the privilege of your company?" she said with a big smile that showed her beautiful white teeth and a sparkle in her green eyes.

Sharon felt good this morning and wanted to be cheerful as she welcomed a fellow parishioner to her home.

"I have a client from Connecticut who knows you, Paul Henderson, do you remember him?"

Sharon thought for a minute and said, "No I don't know the name." "As a matter of fact I don't know anyone from Connecticut."

"Well Sharon he knows you and he knows you very well." With that he took a tape from his briefcase.

"You have a VCR don't you?" he said to her looking directly into her eyes.

Sharon looked at him still confused and showed him into the den and pointed to the VCR just opposite a large oversized couch.

"Sit down." he told her as he put the tape into the machine.

He pushed play and sat alongside Sharon. The first scene was an empty room. Sharon looked very confused at Carl. "Keep watching he said, and maybe you can identify some of the things we are about to see."

A door opened and in walked Sharon with a man walking behind her and his arms around the front of her body with her breasts in his hands. Smiling as the man pushed her to the bed and pulled her dress down to her ankles.

Sharon looked at Carl in shock. "His name is Bob isn't it Sharon?" Sharon was lost for words. Her eyes swelled in tears as she continued to watch Bob remove all her clothes and then his own. They both stood naked as Bob fondled her and sat her on the bed. Sharon watch herself take Bob's cock into her mouth and suck him into her throat.

Sharon jumped from the couch and stopped the tape. Carl yelled to her, "Put it back on Sharon and come sit here."

The tape continued and Sharon watched as two other men entered the room. One was Paul. She never knew his last name and didn't care to know.

Embarrassed she looked at Carl and said "Where did you get this?"

"Paul is a client of mine and while I was at his office he said he had some entertainment for me." "He pulled out a tape marked Las Vegas convention."

"As I viewed the tape I recognized you and noticed the date was when you and the others went to Las Vegas."

Carl moved closer to Sharon and put his hands on her breasts. "No" she shouted to him. "I was drunk and drugged, I didn't know what I was doing."

"Sharon you knew exactly what you were doing and loved every bit of it." "Paul told me more about you than I care to know."

"Now come here and take care of me or this tape will pass around town." With that he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head into his crotch.

"OK, OK then I get the tape right?"

"Just do what you are told and I will decide when you get the tape." he said.

Pulling her T-shirt over her head and reaching to pull her shorts off Carl's cock sprung up from his crotch. Her tits were more beautiful than he ever imagined. They were soft and her nipples were a rose color and stuck out like a hard eraser.

Pushing his own pants down and freeing his cock he pushed her face into his crotch. Sharon had tears running down her face as she tried to pull away from his 6" cock.

"Suck my cock you slut or every one will know what a whore you are."

Sharon had no choice but to satisfy this man and try to get the tape so she can destroy it or be destroyed.

She took his cock into her mouth and rolled her tongue over the slit. He was dripping already and she licked it into her mouth.

She had promised herself not to be a slut again and here she had no choice.

As she sucked his cock Carl's eyes were fixed on the tape watching Sharon take on two men the same time. This brought him over the top and he pinched her nipple as his body shook and his cock swelled. Sharon knew what was coming and as he shot a heavy wad of cum into her mouth she swallowed his sperm into her belly.

Taking her by the hair he threw her on her back and pushed his fingers into her wet pussy. He fingered her pussy until he had four fingers inside her at the same time he mauled her tits pinching her nipples.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12