Laser Control Ch. 2

Story Info
The Doctor meets Rebecca's sister.
9.1k words
4.59
182.8k
33
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

I awoke with a start. Feeling some disorientation I realized I had been having a dream about bowling. No, not bowling exactly, but what was it? The position of my left hand and fingers were in that of a bowling grip. Aw! And then I remembered pleasantly.

Rebecca was cradled in my right arm asleep. My right hand held firmly to her left breast. We were both naked and had fallen asleep this way last night. A light fall breeze was blowing through the French doors and rustling the curtains.

My left hand… here’s where I had my bowling fantasy in the night. My left hand was between her buttocks and upper thighs. My index and middle finger were inserted inside her snatch, and my thumb was up her anus to the hilt.

I enjoyed sleeping in this position and so did Rebecca. Through out the night I could feel the muscles of her inner thighs contracting around my invading hand and deriving pleasure. Her vaginal contractions seemed to go on all night sometimes. Her damp pussy a testament to her pleasure, and the multiple orgasms I had given her in the night while she slept. Last night I had tried the thumb in the ass, and this morning I could feel the muscles of her sphincter pulling me into her body.

We were lightly covered on the bed, and both of us were still asleep. I was at that point of delirium of half sleep, just starting to wake from my slumber. I could feel Rebecca squirm next to me and knew that she was content and safe. I felt my cock start to rise along her spine where I was pressing my groin to her.

I opened my eyes and above me in our bedroom was Antoine. He had already dressed in his servant’s uniform and was bowing to ask for my pardon in this intrusion of our private quarters. However, there was something about his face that told me the man wasn’t himself today.

“Antoine? What is it?” I asked as I moved the cover to hide Rebecca’s naked breasts beneath my arm.

“Sorry to disturb you, sir,” Antoine said with a side ways glance at the body of the naked twenty-two year old beauty under the covers with me. “The police are downstairs and asking to see you. I didn’t know what to tell them. I think you ought to come right away.”

“The police?” I asked incredulously. “What do they want?”

“They wouldn’t say, sir. They want to speak to you.”

“Go back and tell them I’ll be down directly.” Antoine turned on his heels and left abruptly, hurrying to follow my orders as he always did.

I rose up in bed and tried to force the slept out of my brain. Rebecca lifted up next to me as I removed the hand from her nether region. She brushed her long raven black hair out of her eyes and squinted up at me.

“What is it, darling?” Rebecca asked in a sleepy little voice, turning about under the covers to face me.

I gave her a tight and reassuring hug. “Nothing to worry about, sweet thing. I’m sure there has been some sort of misunderstanding, and I’ll go down and straighten it all out.”

She kissed me on the lips. Our mouths parted briefly to allow our tongues to touch. She moved her chest full against my own and I felt her erect nipples press my skin, the sensation causing my cock to jump along her belly.

“Thank you, Pierre,” she said with real love in her voice for me. “You always take such wonderful care of us darling.”

I allowed us to kiss for another two seconds, and then I reached for my robe and got up from under the covers, putting on the robe as I headed for our bedroom door.

My desert home was quite large, almost a mansion, and I waded down the hall carpeting in my house slippers and came down the main stair case which wound its way down to the front entrance way. Sure enough, when I got down there, there was a uniformed man standing in the doorway. Antoine was talking to him, trying to keep him at bay as they waited for me.

“Good morning officer, I am Dr. Pierre Koenig. How can I help you?” I came up to the officer and extended my hand in a friendly greeting.

“Good morning, Dr. Koenig. I am Sheriff Mills, the county sheriff,” he said as we shook hands. He was an older man, older than I was even. “I am sorry to disturb you at such an early hour, but a matter has been brought up that I need to discuss with you.”


“Why don’t you come inside and we’ll discuss it in my parlor. I’ll ask Antoine to bring us some coffee.”

“That’s all right,” the sheriff said, declining my offer. “This won’t take that long. I just need to ask you a few questions.”

I looked past him and out my front door. His jeep was parked in the circle drive in front of the house. A woman stood beside the jeep. She was very young and pretty, dressed in appropriate western attire in jeans and a jacket, her hair was long and blown by the wind. She caught me looking past the sheriff and at her. She returned my stare solidly and I thought she was rather cold.

“I’ll tell you anything I am able too, sheriff,” I said, returning my gaze to the man in my doorway.

“Do you have a young woman living here with you, Dr. Koenig? Her name is Rebecca White.”

“Why, yes I have,” I answered, my voice still full of friendship for the sheriff.

“Is she in your employee?”

“She was this past summer. However, she decided to stay on longer and our relationship became more personal.”

“We have some concern that she may be held here against her will.”

“Really? May I ask who has raised this concern?”

The sheriff looked over his shoulder briefly at the beautiful young woman standing by his jeep. Then he disregarded my question and continued with his line of investigation. “If she’s here I’d like to talk with her, Dr. Koenig?”

“Certainly, you may. I’ll send Antoine to bring her down at once.”

I turned to get Antoine, but both the sheriff and I looked up the winding staircase and saw Rebecca making her way down from the head of the stairs, her long flowing night gown trailing behind her. She was certainly a breath taking sight. The sun was just shining its first ray through the window at the top of the stairs on the second floor, and the light penetrated her gown, exposing the shadow of her tightly muscled thighs beneath the gown as she stepped down the stairs. She was bare foot, and somehow this turned me on and I had to fight back an erection beneath my robe.

“What is it darling?” Rebecca asked stepping up to me and folding herself against me. I took her in my arm, and she held onto me as if the sheriff halfway frightened her.

“Sheriff, this is Rebecca,” I said, my voice all the time friendly. “Honey, the sheriff would like to ask you a couple of questions.”

“Are you Rebecca White?” the sheriff asked her, dropping his voice to a respectful tone as he talked with the young girl in question.

“Yes,” she said meekly against my chest.

The sheriff looked confused to see her standing there of her own free will, looking beautiful and very much in love. The sight looked all the more peculiar because I was twice Rebecca’s age, and certainly did not fit the image of a man who would end up with a beauty like Rebecca.

“Well ma’m, there is someone here who would like to talk with you.”

Rebecca now looked out to the front of my house and the jeep parked in the circle drive. She had immediate recognition of the young girl waiting by the jeep. I had not ever seen Rebecca this excited. Well not since I had performed my work on her brain that had resulted in her becoming mine. Now she was radiant with happiness and her beauty shown through even more strongly.

“Remy!” she yelled and jumped from my grasp. Passing the sheriff in the doorway and running down my brick walkway to the girl by the jeep.

“It’s her sister,” the sheriff informed me.

I nodded. Now I understood. This explained why Rebecca was so excited to see the girl. She had not seen anyone from her past in months, and this would be her first encounter with them since her mind altering experiment. I wondered how this visit would affect her. I had assumed my laser treatment was unalterable, but now I wondered, was it? Also, I thought about the sister’s reaction to seeing Rebecca for the first time after the mind control process had killed her old personality and given her this new one which eternally adored and worshipped me as a master and a god. Would the sister notice the changes in her character? This was likely. But how big were those changes? I had never really known the old Rebecca. My lover of the past few months had been this girl whose personality I had created.

This revelation also told me why I was so drawn to that young girl out by the jeep. She looked almost identical to my Rebecca. She was perhaps four years younger, her hair somewhat longer, and her body somewhat tighter. The same high cheekbones and proud face made her into a beauty just as it did Rebecca. I remembered something Rebecca had once told me about her sister still being in high school. This had to be the sister.

The two girls clasped hands and hugged each other. I couldn’t hear what they said. They seemed to be having a good reunion. There was some laughter. I saw Rebecca shaking her head as if trying to deny an accusation from her younger sister. They grew into quite a discussion, and the sheriff and I looked at each other awkwardly waiting for them to finish, the sheriff staying up at the house with me trying to afford them a few moments of privacy.

“I’m sorry for this disturbance, Dr. Koenig,” the sheriff told me. “The young ladies sister came to my office with some pretty strong allegations against you. All about you holding her sister out here in the desert, and saying you had the power to alter people’s minds. I thought it was nonsense, but I was obligated to check on it.”

“Please don’t apologize to me for simply doing your job, sheriff. I quite understand.”

“I’m just going to let those two talk it over for awhile. Maybe the older one can talk the younger one out of the nonsense and she can go back to her family and reassure them. This really isn’t a matter for the law after all.”

“You know sheriff; many people can not understand when a young woman of considerable beauty gives herself to an older man such as me. They think immediately something foul must be afoot. They think at once money must be exchanging hands, or favors granted, or another type of nasty coercion perpetrated. As you said, some of the more imaginative even speculate on mind control. It’s the price I pay for allowing myself the folly of a young romance.”

“That’s all personal, Dr. Koenig. That’s between you and the young lady.” The sheriff took another look down at his jeep and the two young beauties talking and reuniting themselves. I could see his eyes narrow as he took in the naked curves of Rebecca under her nightgown. “Quite a nice looking young lady,” he commented scratching his chin.

“Thank you sheriff.”

The two girls talked for about ten more minutes. Finally the sheriff quietly ambled down my walkway and up to his jeep, clearing his throat to announce his presence to the girls still deep in their conversation. I stood in my doorway and took it all in, Antoine standing faithfully at my side as always.

Rebecca hugged her sister a last time, and then the younger girl climbed back inside the jeep with the sheriff. Rebecca stood and waved her good-bye as the jeep made its way back off my property, kicking up gravel as it headed back up to the main road. I thought perhaps Rebecca looked lost for a minute, sad at her sisters parting.

I waited for Rebecca on the porch. After the jeep had gone out of sight down the road she returned to me, bristling a little from the cool desert air blowing under her nightgown. I hugged her to me and took her in my arms to warm her. She returned my hug eagerly and I felt relieved that she still loved me dearly. This had been the first big test of Rebecca’s reprogrammed mind, and it seemed to be working.

“Is everything all right, sweetheart?” I asked.

“Fine,” she replied simply, her mind a thousand miles away with her family. “They were worried about me. No problem.”

“What did you tell her?”

“The truth.”

“Which is?”

She looked at me with her beautiful smile and my heart warmed. “Silly!” she exclaimed. “I told her I loved you. I told her I was with you now. You are my life and nothing will ever change that no matter what they say to me.”

“Your sister didn’t seem to take it very well?”

“Don’t worry,” Rebecca said and kissed my chest underneath my robe. “Everything is going to be fine.”

Rebecca and I went back upstairs to our room and made love. Later Antoine served us breakfast in bed. This was a routine we had been repeating since she had come to me, and on these occasions I felt as if I were the luckiest and most satisfied man on the face of the earth.

*****

During this same period we had also been continuing our lab work together. Rebecca was a brilliant scientist and I took great pride in all her discoveries and her unique outlook on approaching the myriad problems we faced on a daily basis. I had been asked by my corporate sponsor to speed the pace of my research, and Rebecca and I worked twelve hour days and longer to try and meet the increased demands.

I felt strange as I shared all secretes of my mind control laser with Rebecca; she had after all been a product of the reprogramming herself. The fact that she knew she had been altered to please me also was a constant irritant to me. I was very happy, and so was she, therefore it seemed rather base that the subject of how we got to this point in our relationship had to be so open.

My corporate sponsor was also proving difficult to work with. They had invested millions in this project and wanted results. My contract with them gave me no power and they could cut off funding at any time. I had of course been successful beyond my wildest dreams, or theirs. However, I could not share this knowledge with them. The mind-altering power of my work was to be mine alone to wield. I was working on bringing the proto type laser up to speed, but with minus the powerful mind altering effects of the original.

Rebecca actually was diving into the project more than I was at this point, and though I am rather ashamed to admit it, her knowledge at some point had out paced my own. I was distracted by the physical pleasures of our relationship and I found myself thinking more about what was held beneath her skirt and between those long legs than I did about the test plans we were writing, or the analysis we were performing.

At times I would even leave Rebecca alone in the lab to work into the late hours of the night. I would return upstairs to our bedroom and wait for her arrival. Antoine would serve me dinner and I would wait patiently for the return of my love. Sometimes I would pass the time by reading a science journal or history book, at other times I would take midnight strolls around my property. But before the dawn Rebecca would always return to our room. She would undress for me, or sometimes ask me to undress her like she was a little girl. Then we would go to bed. What we did in bed was always different, and always more to do with love than sex. I explored every centimeter of her body and let her roam across my own. I felt like a boy again during these couplings, and never wanted for an erection at the proper moment.

*****

As the fall wore on my birthday approached. I had not celebrated this in a number of years, but Rebecca persisted until she pried the date out of me. I must comment here that all though in some respects I was Rebecca’s master in many others I had come to depend on her so, and I loved her so, that she had me in a submissive role, and one that I was powerless to resist.

“I want to plan a big party for you, my darling Pierre,” she announced upon learning the date.

“No!” I said loudly. “I want nothing more than to spend the time here at our home with you and our work.”

“Oh honey, I don’t mean that we should go out, or neglect our job,” she said kissing me. “I only meant that I have in mind a special surprise for you, and on your birthday night I shall give it to you.”

“Surprise?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said. “We women have our ways. Don’t underestimate me my darling just because I am your most successful experiment.”

“I would never, sweetheart! But you should tell me what it is you are planning?”

“Something you will love, but if I tell you it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore and it might ruin it for you.”

A warning bell went off somewhere in the back of my mind, but as I said, I was becoming so enthralled with my beloved Rebecca that I let her have her own way, even when in practical terms I had the power to stop her and bend her will to mine.

What in the world was she planning? How could she be planning anything out here in the desert? We were miles from the nearest town, and even then it was just a desert hamlet. The solitude of the desert had been what allowed me to forge ahead with my not quite ethical work for all these years.

I decided to calm down and do absolutely nothing. Maybe it was just a lark. Though brilliant and mature for her age, my Rebecca was still a girl barely turned twenty-two. I decided this was perhaps just a girlish charade with her, and after all it was exactly this quality that held me so much in love with her in the first place.

Time went by and our work progressed on schedule. I filed a very satisfactory report to my corporate sponsor and became convinced that at least for the next few months I had gotten them from off my back.

And then the big day, my birthday, rolled around. By the time of its coming I had almost forgotten that I was to have a most pleasant surprise from my beloved. I was soon to find out.

*****

The day started with routine simplicity. Rebecca and I showered together that morning after our lovemaking. Then we went down to the dinning room and Antoine served us eggs benedict. The workday in the laboratory commenced and I became engrossed in a problem of the proto type laser. Rebecca had her own systems that she was in charge of by this time and she worked as diligently as always, but I thought maybe was a bit distracted by something.

At noon Antoine served us lunch in the lab and we ended up working through lunch as was normal for us in these days. After Rebecca finished her sandwich she announced that she was taking the rest of the afternoon off to do some shopping in Desert Springs, a town that was about fifteen miles from our home and had only a population of five hundred souls.

Rebecca was far from a prisoner at my home and she left freely whenever she wanted, and each time she returned I became more convinced that the reprogramming on her personality had been a complete, and more importantly, an unalterable success.

I thought it odd that she had decided to take the entire afternoon off from the project. This was not like her. She had after all become more dedicated than I had. But I let it pass and went back to my work as she left me alone in the lab.

I spent the entire day working and wrestling with a problem that just wouldn’t seem to go away no matter what angle I tried tackling it from. This eventually led to a rather severe headache and I closed up the lab, turned off the lights and locked the door, returning to my home upstairs.

It was about five in the evening. I instructed Antoine to bring me a strong pain reliever for my head and I went upstairs to the bedroom for a brief nap. This proved to be a most refreshing sleep and I awoke two hours later fully relieved of the headache and feeling a nice regeneration.

I took a quick shower and dressed in some casual clothes for dinner. When I exited the bedroom and started down the upstairs hall I realized there was a different aspect to the house, one I had not picked up on before.

I heard Rebecca’s voice from the sitting room as I walked quietly down the curving stairway. Who was she talking to? Antoine? No, he was a man of few words, a subject in my very first mind control experiment, one that had not been as successful as Rebecca’s. Then who?

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers