Laser Control Ch. 3

Story Info
The Doctor's corporate sponsor pays a visit to the lab.
10.2k words
4.53
106.4k
20
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

I surveyed my land, wearing a light leather jacket. The weather was starting to turn cold, and as I walked across the many acres of my land I took in the pleasant scenery of the desert. The sun was out and shining brightly above me on top of the high blue sky. This was big and beautiful land; beautiful to me because of the isolation it afforded me to perform my work.

However, I was not alone that day. The man walking with me was a big Texan, he was easily six four and probably weighted close to three hundred pounds, with graying thinning hair he was older than I and in his fifties. This man was Miles Vaughn, and he was the Chairman and Chief Operating Officer of the corporation that had given me millions of dollars over the past several years so that I could develop a mind control laser.

“I own some land like this down in Texas,” Vaughn told me as we walked across the desert. “I’ve turned my property into a functioning ranch. We’ve got horses and a few dozen head of cattle. Your land out here in Nevada seems desolate, rather barren to me in comparison.”

“I prefer it that way,” I said mildly, this was my boss after all. “But I produce scientific results on my land just like you produce cattle, and I think that’s what you and I are both interested in, Miles.”

“You’ve done well, Pierre,” Vaughn said giving me a hard slap on the back. “Maybe too good, and I think its time we took your laser to the FDA for government approval to start marketing.”

“I was afraid you might say that, Miles.”

“Goddamn it, don’t be afraid, Pierre. Be happy you have given us results. We don’t keep spending money on those who don’t provide results. You’ve done that. Now it’s time that we make some money off this invention of yours.”

“My mind control laser is still in the system testing phase. I am definitely not ready for the public to test it yet.”

“Nonsense! You know Pierre, you aren’t the only smart person I have working for me. Back at Corporate headquarters I’ve got some other fellows with pretty high IQ’s themselves. They’ve read all of your analysis documents.”

“Why then they must realize we aren’t ready for the public test phase yet.”

“Pierre, I think you’ve been holding back on me,” Vaughn said and stopped in his tracks to look me directly in the eye. I found myself intimidated by the big man, and I didn’t like the feeling. You see I was into controlling, and not being controlled by others.

“The boy’s in my lab back at headquarters have read between the lines,” Vaughn continued. “They think your laser is safe from causing any harm to the test subject. Further more they think your laser may have some unique properties we didn’t even expect when we began this project.”

“I… I don’t understand,” I stammered.

Vaughn patted me on the back again and we resumed our walk through the desert. “Don’t get me wrong, Pierre. I am not blaming you for wanting to go slow and trying to hold back. That’s why I trust you, because you have a conservative nature to go along with your high IQ. But my job is to make money for this organization, and my friend you have something here that will make us a major player in any of several lucrative markets.”

“My laser was designed to help individuals with psychological problems such as depression. I have always envisioned it as the twenty-first century’s answer to shock treatment. As you know one of my degrees is in psychology and it was to this field I wanted to contribute.”

“My boy’s tell me that the way you’ve combined the laser with your computer programming out here at your lab you have the ability to control a persons mind,” as Vaughn said this we both stopped in our tracks once again and stared at each other.

What Vaughn said was true. I did have the ability to control a persons mind through my laser. In fact, I could reprogram the very core of a human beings personality and make them into whatever I wanted them to become. I could create a helpless servant out of a once brilliant scientist as I had done with Antoine who now worked for me as a kind of butler.

I could also change a beautiful young girl into my adoring sex slave as I had done with Rebecca White who had been my lab assistant but who was now my lover and constant companion. Then there was Rebecca’s sister. Rebecca had used the laser on her own sister when she was an innocent young high school graduate. Now she was not so innocent anymore.

“Pierre, I no longer am planning to market this laser of yours as a health care product. I’ve got some big boy’s in the Pentagon interested. This could be a major weapon for them, and it could make this entire company a major defense contractor.”

“No-no… you have over estimated the capabilities of my laser,” I tried lying to him. Actually I had been submitting false reports to the company for months now as my progress took me into the realms of absolute mind control, but my reports continued to show a useful but not very interesting health care product in the early stages of development.

“This laser was meant to replace Prozac, not the Hydrogen Bomb,” I pleaded with Vaughn.

“Nevertheless you have stumbled onto something here, Pierre,” Vaughn told me, and there was a kind of lust in his eyes as he thought about all the possibilities. “The ability to control a persons mind is the ultimate power, and now my corporation controls that power because of you.”

I was stunned by Vaughn’s words, and as we walked back to my home I knew that my worst fears had come true. I was about to loose control of my life long work. I cared nothing about the money Vaughn was waving in front of me. I was only interested in the results of my work, and the power of controlling those individuals I chose. I resolved to stop Vaughn at all costs from carrying out his plan to take the laser from me.

Vaughn’s daughter greeted us out on the porch of my large home that was nearly a mansion. She was a very attractive girl of about twenty. She was the type of perky energetic girl who I knew probably was on the cheerleading squad in college. She was very slender, and in this way looked very unlike her dad, and she had shoulder length blonde hair. She wore a light colored min dress that day, and this added to her attractiveness.

Vaughn seemed to dote on his daughter as if the world began an ended with her person. For her part, his beautiful young daughter seemed to be bored by my home and the surrounding desert, bored by my work, bored by me and most of all bored by her father.

“Ever notice this place is kind of creepy, dad?” Brit asked her father as we came up onto the front porch.

“Shush, Cheese Cake,” Vaughn told his daughter. “We had a delightful walk, and a good talk,” he leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

Antoine, my faithful servant came out onto the porch where he had set up a table for my visitors. He was pouring a pitcher of iced tea into three glasses set around the table. A vacant look was in his eyes, but there had always been a vacant look in his eyes ever since my first experiment on his mind.

“Come and sit down on the porch and have some tea,” Vaughn patted me on the back and led me to a nice table set on the big porch surrounding my home. “Your servant Antoine is so capable.”

“Yes,” I said. “Antoine is one of a kind I would say, and you know good help is so hard to find in this economy.”

“Who is he?” Vaughn asked, and I thought he said this with a hint of suspicion in his voice. “He looks familiar to me, like maybe I saw him somewhere before he became a butler.”

“Antoine has those classical features. One would think he might have inspired to be more in life, but he is satisfied serving me out here,” I answered and then hoped we would move onto a different subject.

We sat down at the table and a nice fresh breeze blew on us. Antoine had poured us all some tea. This was a very ideal setting. A nice successful family man such as Vaughn and his beautiful young daughter made the scene so pleasant I almost forgot in what a bad predicament I found myself.

“Pierre has come a long way with his project,” Vaughn announced to his daughter. “He is on the verge of putting our company on the map once and for all.”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, Pierre,” Brit said giving me a friendly smile. “But this looks more like the set for a science fiction movie than one of daddies investments.”

“I hope that you all are not disappointed,” I said, trying to keep the tension out of my voice.

“No! You can bet on it,” Vaughn said giving a big gut wrenching Texas laugh. “As a matter of fact you can bet the farm on it, and we have.” Vaughn said and laughed. I tried to answer him with a meek smile of my own.

“That’s just my daddies sweat way of saying he’s got you by the balls, Pierre,” Brit said in her sophisticated southern voice.

“It’s nice of you to invite my whole family out here to the your place, Pierre,” Vaughn said reviewing the desert panorama laid out before us.

“You’re the boss, Miles. Whatever I can do for you is my pleasure.”

Vaughn’s son was off sight seeing around my land with the two girls, and just then they came into view from around the side of my house. The son was a big boy like his father, but somewhat bordering on the fat side. I had asked my two “Girls” Rebecca who was the love of my life, and her younger sister Remy to show Brandon, Vaughn’s son about my property. Now their excursion for the morning was finished and they came to join us on the porch.

Father and son hit each other on the shoulder in a macho type manner. “What’s the good word, Brandon?” Vaughn asked his son.

“Oh it’s just desert, dad,” Brandon said, and then I saw him look at Remy and smile. “But some views are better than others.” At once the infatuation on the young mans face became obvious to me. So, Brandon Vaughn found my Remy of interest. This gave me something to ponder.

Rebecca came over to my side and we shared a brief kiss on the mouth. I had already explained to Vaughn that Rebecca had worked the summer for me as my lab assistant and then told him we had fallen in love and that she had decided to stay and live with me and help with my work. I didn’t, of course, tell him all the details of just how I had won the love of the beautiful young woman away from her former boyfriend.

As for Remy, I had just told Vaughn that she was out here visiting her sister. Before Vaughn arrived I had told Antoine to move Remy’s belongings to a spare room of the house. The sisters and I normally shared my bedroom, but I didn’t think it prudent for Vaughn to discover this fact.

“Maybe you can show us your laser sometime tonight?” Brandon asked me a little bit too eagerly.

“Good idea, son,” Vaughn said. “Why don’t you do that, Pierre?”

“I don’t think it would be such a good idea.”

“Why not? I’ve paid for the whole goddamn thing after all. I’d like to see what I’ve put my money into.”

“Well how can I refuse since you put it that way?”

“Hey dad maybe you can get Pierre to show us a live experiment with the laser,” Brandon said. I was starting to dislike this young man.

“Good idea! How about it, Pierre?”

“That would be most unwise.”

“Bull shit! Do a little trick for my kids and I after dinner!”

A small look came to my face and I was left with nothing to say. I looked over at Rebecca who was now sitting at my side. She gave me one of her beautiful and reassuring smiles and this gave me the strength to get through the rest of that dreadful afternoon with Vaughn and his two children.

***

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Brandon ogle the tight jeans Remy was wearing and I knew that he would have liked to get inside those jeans. That was a pleasure I’d had on more than one occasion, but I didn’t relish the thought of this over weight boy with Remy. I held Rebecca to me and with her at my side we served as the most polite of hosts as the rest of the day wore on.

I also noticed that whenever Brit was around her father he seemed to be less of a severe asshole than he was the rest of the time. He was always joking with her and the two of them seemed to have formed quite a bond since the death of his wife that had occurred several years before. Most of the attention came from Vaughn to the daughter and she seemed to be a little bored at times by her middle aged father.

I showed them my lab, but had sealed the laser and all it’s attendant equipment off in another room of my basement and I left this room off limits and was praying we could get through the entire visit without them discovering it’s existence.

***

“It’s not so bad as all of that, honey,” Rebecca told me as she gave me a very relaxing massage that afternoon when our guests were freshening up for dinner.

Rebecca was naked and sitting on my back with her long legs draped over me. I was lying on my stomach and could feel the wetness from her female opening as it rested on the small of my back. She really had learned how to give me a wonderful massage and I was relaxing with her fingers rubbing the muscles on my back as we discussed our annoying and potentially dangerous houseguests.

“That man has the power to ruin me and there is nothing I can do to stop him,” I told Rebecca as she stroked between my shoulder blades.

“You don’t have any control in this situation,” Rebecca said kissing along the back of my neck. “I think it’s the powerlessness of the situation that really has you frightened, darling.”

“You are right as usual, Rebecca. I am a control freak. That’s why I developed the laser in the first place, so that I could control other people.”

“Like you control me now?”

“I hate for you to put it that way – but yes.”

“Did you ever think you might have just asked me out on a date instead of zapping my brain with a laser beam?”

“Why I’d never really thought about it,” I said and found it interesting how Rebecca and I could have a conversation like this with out a trace of hard feelings on her side. “If I had what do you suppose you would have said?”

She hesitated, and I knew the answer wouldn’t be good. “I really don’t know,” she said, and I think she was trying to be honest. “It’s been so long since I thought like the old me I can’t really remember what I actually thought like back then.”

“Anyhow you are right about me wanting to control people. And Miles Vaughn is one man I can’t control.”

“Did you see the way his son was looking at Remy?”

“I most certainly did. The boy’s a big idiot like his father is.”

“You know, Pierre we might be able to use Remy to our advantage in this situation.”

“How would you feel about that, my dear?” I asked Rebecca because it was she who controlled Remy’s mind, and not me. Rebecca had reprogrammed Remy’s mind using my laser, and Remy had become somewhat like a sheep dog in the way she followed Rebecca around and did her every bidding for her. And since I was in control of Rebecca the situation had worked out rather well for me. The house had seemed a lot fuller since the eighteen-year-old Remy had come to live with us.

“If Remy can help you any than I’ll have her do it,” Rebecca said as she massaged lower down my spine. “We know what the son wants. Now we need to find out what it is the father wants.”

“He wants to take my laser from me and sell it to the Defense Department – that’s what the old boy wants!”

“Calm down, darling. I mean what does he want besides that.”

“The man is a business animal. He lives for the deal and closing the next big contract. I am afraid I will have no choice but to give him my laser. That’ll mean it’s all over.”

“I wish you could find a way to control him, too.”

“Rebecca, my love,” I said turning around and looking up at her position mounted on my back, her bare C cups were standing out firmly from her chest, the nipples red and hard. “Vaughn already knows I have a mind control laser. I hardly think he is going to let me strap him onto the table and aim the laser at him.”

“I don’t mean the laser. There are other ways of controlling peoples minds.”

“Such as, my dear?”

“My last year in grad school before I came out here, I had a physics professor who hated me. She was an elderly woman and I couldn’t use any of my sweet girlish charms on her. She was failing me in the course and I had to make at least a B in her class.”

“So what did you do?”

“I got to know her very well. I learned everything about her. What she liked. What she wanted. What she needed and didn’t have. Everyone has something they want. I simply found out what it was with her and I gave it to her.”

“What did she want?”

Rebecca broke out laughing and grabbed a hold of me for a moment, her nipples touching my back. “It really worked out great! The old bitch wanted to invest her money outside of the market since it had been tumbling so much recently. I didn’t know much about investing but Ian did. I got her to go out to diner with us one night and he talked her into investing in the company he was starting up. He sold it to her like it was an IPO.”

Ian had been Rebecca’s fiancé before she had come to me. I thought I detected a note of bittersweet in her voice as she spoke his name. Or maybe it was just my paranoid mind. I had really stolen a lot from Rebecca and as my reward for the theft I had her undying love.

“So how did the investment work out?” I asked as she went back to my massage.

“Well, I got an A in the course,” She said as she scooted down to sit on top of my thighs and began to rub my buttocks. “I guess I’ll never find out how her investment came out… Here sweaty, spread your legs. It’s time for my special treatment.”

“I think I get your point, Rebecca.”

“The point is that maybe you can find another bargaining chip with Vaughn and use it to keep your laser,” Rebecca said as she bent down to me.

“I like the way you think, my love… oh god yes, honey… oh yes…”

Rebecca was between my ass cheeks and licking about with her tongue. I loved this part of the massage best. She soon found my anus and began to lick and kiss and all the cares of the day seemed to drift away.

***

The dinner hour arrived and Rebecca and I went down to a formal dinner Antoine had prepared. Vaughn and his two children arrived from their rooms soon after we did and Antoine poured us all a thirty-year-old French Red I had been saving for just such an occasion.

“I like a man who knows his wine,” Vaughn said taking the fist sip. “A toast to a successful FDA test, quick approval and lot’s of DOD interest in our mind control laser.”

I raised my glass and gave a smile at the odious toast. “I was hoping we wouldn’t have to discuss business tonight, Miles,” I told him.

“Oh daddy, please lets not talk business, it is so boring,” Brit told her father, and I could see this did it for him. From that point on during dinner the conversation would be about other topics beside business.

“You remember my late wife, don’t you Pierre?” Vaughn asked me after we were seated at the dinner table and Antoine was serving the first course.

“I had the pleasure of meeting her when you first invested in my work. That seems like ages ago.”

“When I lost her it was very hard for me,” Vaughn said digging into his salad with the appetite of a man of his large size.

“It was hard for Brandon and I too, dad,” Brit put in.

“Of course it was Cheese Cake, but you guys were old enough at that time. You’ve both moved away from home since then and started to make life’s on your own, but I lost a life partner.”

“Some tragedy’s always are with us it would seem,” I said.

“Now you know Pierre, Rebecca, I’ve just got to ask you all,” Vaughn said pointing his fork between the two of us. I was seated at one end of the table and Rebecca was seated at the opposite end. “How did you two ever hit it off? I mean the difference in your ages and backgrounds and all. It must have been hard.”

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers