Lass Of The Mountain

Story Info
Surprise sweethearts little rendezvous are wild.
1k words
4.37
12.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had gotten out of bed earlier today than normal. Jan and Rick had left just as the sun was clearing the tree line across the valley to drive down the mountain into town for the monthly grocery forage. Since it was about a two hour drive into town, then shopping, and finished off with dinner before returning home, she knew they would be gone the biggest part of the day and evening. So she had the house to herself for quite a few hours.

He seemed to know instinctively every time they left the house, and he would show up ready for a long afternoon of lovemaking. Just the thought of him coming to visit made her excited and wet. He may not be the best looking male on the mountain, but he was by far the best lover. Not that there were that many on the mountain, as neighbors were far and few, but thank the gods he lived on the mountain and picked her to love.

She wandered around the house, checking all the rooms...everything seemed to be in order, something to do while waiting for his arrival. But every time she heard a noise she would rush to the door to see if it was him, knowing full well that he would not arrive till after the sun had moved past the midday point. But the morning shadows were still long across the kitchen floor, the spring breeze rustling their patterns. She decided to go outside and lay on the swing that sat on the front porch and take in the morning rays of sunshine.

As she lay there bathing in the warmth, she daydreamed about their lovemaking, how it would make her feel, anticipating the heat and wetness of their union. She thought about how she would lie on her back, and he would lick every part of her belly, his attentive tongue smoothing her worries as it disturbed her desires, revving her need for him as he coated her in his hot breath and kisses...then going lower to lick her glistening vulva and send shockwaves of pleasure through her entire body.

He knew how to lick her to bring her the most pleasure and his lapping tongue drove her crazy with desire, wanting him to be deep inside of her. Languishing in his administrations, she would stretch her graceful shape completely for him to take. Then after this oral love-making she would roll over and he would take her from behind, pumping her wetness slowly at first and then building to a breath-taking rhythm, going deeper with each thrust. As she braced herself to meet his wild fierce humping her orgasms would build with a rising crescendo hitting her with wave after wave of pleasure, and then he would burst inside of her filling her with his hot juices.

Afterwards they would lay joined together that way, his leg across hers, eyes closed, noses touching, until he sensed that she was ready for another go round, and it would all begin again until they were both sated and physically exhausted. She could almost have an orgasm just thinking about it, and it did heighten her desire and excitement for him. The anticipation made her shiver.

Did he consciously delay the arrival of his visits just to do this to her or was it just the natural patience that he seemed to possess in all things including their lovemaking? Sometimes it made her wonder......

She watched the butterflies dance in the field below the house for a while, their flittering play making her hope that she would have the same stamina today. She had a notion to take a walk down to the gate at the edge of the property, but then thought better of it. She didn't want to miss him as he would not be traveling the road, but through the forest from his place, he seemed to prefer this. And when she fell asleep between his legs, as she normally did after their frenzied romps, she wanted it to be from sheer exhaustion from their love-making, not from some other activity she had done during the day. No, she must find some other thing to occupy her fantasy filled mind with, to pass the time until he finally arrived to quench the heat that was building up in her lithe body. She ached for him with such desire and expectation, her whole being was his love prisoner and slave. No other could make her feel this way, she knew it and he seemed to know that truth also. She was his forever.

Getting up from the porch swing she decide to go inside and find a little something to nibble on to help quell the trembling in her stomach. She could feel the want for him building inside of her like an unquenchable fire, and had to do something to take her mind away for a bit until he finally did arrive. After eating she took a long cool drink of water that was pumped from their mountain well, the water sweet and cold, but not cold enough to douse the fire inside. She decided to check the house again, not that she needed too, but it would give her something to do and keep her mind busy.

As she started to the back of the house to begin her inspection, she sensed something exciting outside, something she was expectantly awaiting. She walked quickly to the front door.

Peering out through the screen door she looked across the long meadow and there she spied him. Walking through tall grass with his head held high, his brown hair flowing back with the breeze, he was quite a sight to see. As he grew closer, her ass began to twitch from side to side, her breath coming faster in anticipation of him. He walked onto the porch and she nudged the screen door open, greeting him nose to nose. With a quick lick to his face and a wag of her tail she turned and led him into the house for another romantic interlude.