Last Chance

Story Info
A man's desperate spawning goes very wrong.
1.4k words
3.19
28.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMSi
DMSi
12 Followers

William was a young man but his time was running out. In his mid twenties, he didn't have a lot of time to accomplish his mission. His parents and siblings had all died when he was young and subsequent research into his family tree showed that his family was nearly extinct. In fact, he was the last male of his family. He was determined not to be the last of his line.

He would marry and have children of course, but how many children could his wife agree to have, at most? Only a few. When his bloodline was so close to being ended, that wasn't good enough. In a way he was fortunate. Handsome and highly intelligent, he graduated early from college with a masters degree in biology. Testing himself, he found himself to be a highly fertile male with a high concentration of healthy sperm. Still his 30's were approaching and his fertility would decline. The time was now.

To prevent the possibility that his spawn could be wiped out in a natural or man made disaster, he traveled the world to keep his seed from being wiped out if they were clustered too closely together. His first stop was Japan, where the women liked Western men and contraceptive usage was low.

At a Tokyo bar, William met Hitomi, a voluptuous 19 year old woman with beautiful eyes and an excellent waist to hip ratio. He judged her to be ovulating, or close to it, judging by her high voice, low cut top and high skirt and flirtatious manner. Being attracted to him and taught to be submissive from an early age, Hitomi happily went to a hotel with him. William was amazed that he simply told her that he didn't want to use a condom and she quietly consented.

Knowing that stress was the enemy of conception, William took his time caressing Hitomi's firm feminine body. He stripped her of her tight clothes, amazed at the huge breasts that strained against her bra. Her nipples were erect with excitement, a sign which pleased him. Upon taking off her brasserie, her breasts fell heavily to her chest, her small nipples firm and at attention.

He lay her on her back and spread her legs wide. Kissing her down from her lips to her genitals, he slowly pulled her pink silk panties from her moist vagina. Its lips were already open, waiting for his seed. He stripped in front of her, letting her see his swollen manhood. A smile crept across her face, obviously thinking of what this exotic cock would feel like in her snatch.

Climbing on top of Hitomi, his uncovered dick touching the entrance of her vagina, he was surprised when she let out a small gasp and winced in pain. Her hand touched her abdomen low on her left side, not far from her uterus would be. Smiling to himself, William recognized the possibility that Hitomi had just experienced Mittelschmerz, a pain associated with ovulation.

"Perfect timing," he said to himself as he inserted his dick into her pussy. He slowly pumped her, letting the pleasure hormones slowly overtake her mind and made her forget the sharp pain in her abdomen. Soon Hitomi was softly squealing in pleasure, pleased to have met a charming Western man who treated her with more respect than her Japanese suitors did.

As William sped up his thrusting, he noticed the sex flush spreading across his exotic baby carrier's body. He increased the rate of his fucking, knowing that it was only a matter of time before he burst his seed into this fertile young woman's body and the first of his seed would being to grow. Wanting to take no chances, William fucked her as hard as his body could move, wanting to give her every drop of his semen to maximize the odds of fertilization.

Inside their bodies, the optimal conditions were present for conception. Both of them being young and highly fertile, their bodies eagerly awaited their mutual orgasm so the new life could be created. Both were natural breeders and their coupling was a sort of evolutionary perfection.

His thrusting became so frenzied that he needed to hold on to Hitomi's heaving breasts to steady himself. Their orgasms were exquisite, and the powerful contractions of Hitomi's vaginal walls devoured his sperm as quickly as it was ejaculated. Their orgasms continued, feeding off of each other. Feeling his life essence splash inside her caused Hitomi to convulse and her contractions caused William to spurt ever more life into her.

He collapsed next to her, breathing hard. She lay on her back, gasping for air, her legs still spread wide. They fell asleep, exhausted. Within a half hour, one of William's sperm merged with the newly ovulated ovum, and the fertilized egg made its way to the pretty teenagers uterus for implantation.

William traveled the world, following the same pattern. Dance clubs and bars were rife with ripe women and his foreign accent and good looks made him very popular. In South Africa, he bred a beautiful black woman named Aboyo who was out looking for a man for the night. Her boyfriend had disappointed her for too long and tonight had been the last straw. She came home from work and he was waiting for her, expecting sex. She gave into him, more to shut him up than out of desire. He left her unsatisfied, having cum nearly the moment he entered her.

Aboyo left him at home in an angry huff. Bad enough he didn't have a job but he could barely function as a man. At the club, she set her eyes on the sexy young white man, about her age. The naughtiness of cheating on her man with a white stranger was too much and Aboyo was soon in the back of her car. William knelt behind her, fucking her doggy style as he caressed her large black breasts. His sperm quickly over powered the weaker sperm of her boyfriend, which hadn't yet reached her egg. He fertilized Aboyo just in time, as she was at the end of her fertile stage and the egg was soon to be swept out of her. The blastocyst was soon implanted and developing in her uterus.

William next made a stop in France, where he met a stunning young woman called Marlene in a coffee shop in the south. A gorgeous woman with long dark hair and ample breasts, they discussed history, politics and art before going to a nearby forest. He had told her that he had been sterilized when she asked about birth control. She was glad to hear it, as she well knew the signs of fertility she was showing. William caressed her huge tits through her black, low cut t-shirt. He helped her take off her bra and blue jeans, kissing her neck softly as he pinched her small pink nipples. She laid out a blanket for them and was soon riding on top of him, her breasts flopping and bouncing with every stroke. As with Aboyo and Hitomi, Marlene was soon gasping and groaning as her vagina slurped up his sperm to meet her waiting ovum.

Several more trips were made: London, Moscow, Rome. Soon William was on his way back to the States, but tragedy occurred. His plane crashed into the Atlantic, leaving no survivors. His last thoughts were happiness that he probably had managed to keep his bloodline alive around the world.

However, this was not to be. Hitomi soon realized that she was pregnant and quickly arrived at her local doctor for an abortion. While birth control is uncommon in Japan, abortion as birth control is common. As she lay on her back on the operating table, the doctor suctioning out the product of conception, Hitomi wondered if she would ever see her Westerner again.

Aboyo, believing the baby growing inside her to be her boyfriends, was all to happy to terminate the pregnancy and be rid of any connection to her worthless former lover. Too bad the child was not the white man's from the club, she thought as the doctor took the aborted embryo away. She would have gladly kept that child.

Marlene, however, was indifferent to the ending of her pregnancy. The American was nothing to her and neither was the child he had put inside her without her permission. He had been an enjoyable lover but the pregnancy was an inconvenience. Her thoughts were on a totally different subject as she swallowed the abortion pill and was soon waiting as the dead embryo was passed from the safety of her uterus and into her toilet.

DMSi
DMSi
12 Followers