Last Chance for Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyroneJ
TyroneJ
1 Followers

"Was it good?" she said in her sexiest voice. "Absolutely delicious..." I responded, almost choking on her goodness. "Good," she said, "Now, we'll see how good your stuff is..."

She slammed me onto the bed with sudden force, and she bent down to the floor. She brought her hands up to my crotch, and began to give my manhood another massage. This time, though, she did it even more gently than before, sending tingles of pleasure through me. She continues for a while longer, and then she lets up.

"I'm not done yet. Just a second...." Mina stated.

Indeed she was not done. The next thing I knew, she had put her lips on on the head of my manhood, and kissed it all over for a moment. Soon after, she had placed it into her mouth and sucked briskly, making me shiver. Mina proceeds to suck harder, bringing me closer to my breaking point. Just before I orgasmed, I gave her my warning of it coming. She was already ahead of me though. I began to scream as I let my load into her mouth. She swallowed quick and hard, making sure that it all got down.

"So, how was it?" I asked, after I recovered. She just smiled and licked her lips. I guess she liked my stuff, too.

After we made love, we took a shower together for around fifteen or so minutes, dissolving the salt of the sweat we made, and the cum from the love that we made. We embraced in the cool jets of water flling upon our unclothed bodies, kissing through it all.

We dried ourselves off, and I helped Mina clean up her room. After that, we got dressed and met down in the dining room of her house.

"Let me be the first to say that I enjoyed every minute with you tonight," I said wholeheartedly, "I'll never forget what we did... I love you so much, Mina, that I don't think I could ever explain..." "You don't have to," she said comfortingly, "You've already have. I will always remember what we did tonight... always..."

We kissed again as we stood up, and stayed that way until I said that I had to go. To be truthful, I really didn't want to leave; I wanted her beautiful body next to mine as we slept the night away. But I didn't fret, since we'll be going to the park tomorrow, and we'll be having each other all day, and all night...

TyroneJ
TyroneJ
1 Followers
12