Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

I can feel my cock stirring, so I walk over to Pamela at the sink and put my arms around her, cupping her heavy breasts in my hands and kissing the nape of her neck. She shivers but doesn't pull away.

"Stop it Robert, I'm trying to wash up!"

But there is no conviction in her voice. Instead I can hear low moans coming from her open mouth, I pull her head back and plant a kiss on her lips and whisper in her ear "I'm going to fuck you here, in front of the sink."

I rub my stiffening cock up and down the crack of Pamela's ass, making her gasp "ooooh!" My hands caress her huge tits, making the nipples stand out and making her gasp and pant with excitement.

"Oh fuck Robert you are turning me on again, I'm getting hot and wet, I want you to fuck me hard right now!"

Pamela reaches down and grasps my now rigid cock and guides it to her pussy, with one thrust I slide all the way in.

"Oh fuck Robert you are so hard, fuck me like an animal, make me scream and shout like a slut as you shoot your hot cum inside me!"

"Grab onto the sink, it's going to be a hard ride."

I start to thrust back and forth, my balls slapping against Pamela's ass hard and fast, with no attempt at tenderness, just like in the shower. I reach forward and take her firm tits into my hands, squeezing the nipples between thumb and forefingers, making her cry out with the sudden pain.

"Ohhh yesss pinch my nipples hard until I come!" she gasps.

My cock is plunging deep into Pamela's pussy, and I can feel it bottoming out against her cervix.

"Fuck Pam, your pussy is milking me just like your mouth; I don't think I can hold on much longer!"

"Then don't" she gasps, "give me all your hot cum NOW!" she screams, pushing her ass back hard against me, trying to swallow every inch of my cock.

I haven't seen her like this tonight; Pamela is like an animal with only one thought, to mate with the biggest cock she can find!

"Fuck me harder Robert, make my tits bounce" I thrust harder and sure enough those big firm mounds start to shimmy and shake.

I can hear her hot sweaty ass slapping against my crotch as I thrust into her.

As I shoot my load into her, Pamela screams at the top of her voice "fill me with your hot cum until I can't take any more and it runs out of my pussy and down my legs!"

I do, giving her a huge cream pie; I can feel it trickling out of her pussy and down my cock to my balls.

"OHHH FUCKK, OHHH YESSS!" Pamela groans as she feels my cum squirting up her pussy, then trickling down her legs. I pull my cock out with an audible "pop," Pamela turns round and takes hold of it, bending forward she takes it into her mouth and sucks it clean.

"Mmmm," she murmurs, licking off the last of my cum, "one last fuck and then I've got to go!"

She takes hold of my cock and leads me to the rug in front of the fire, the fire has burned down, but it is still putting out quite a lot of heat. Pamela lies on her back; legs spread apart, her smooth pussy exposed, still with her hand wrapped around my cock.

She pulls me on top of her, guiding my throbbing cock up her pussy, "aaahhh" she groans, "that's better," as she feels me penetrate her deeply, "now fuck me hard and fill my belly with your cum one last time!"

I begin to thrust my hard cock in and out, feeling my cum and Pamela's juices coating it, making it slide easier. Pamela wrapped her legs around my ass, preventing me from escaping the clutches of her hungry pussy.

"Oh yesss just like that!" she groaned, as I thrust in and out, my ass a blur. "Ohhh fuck,ohhh yesss, fill my belly with your hot cum" Pamela moaned, at that my balls tightened and my cock jumped inside her, delivering one last load. I collapsed on top of Pamela, both of us panting with the exertions of the fuck, we lay there for a while, eventually she got up, "I have to be going, I told my daughter I wouldn't be too late!"

Pamela didn't bother with underwear or stockings, she just put on her dress and shoes and put the rest in her bag. "Tonight was wonderful," she said, "maybe we can get together sometime; I'd like a repeat performance!"

"Sure" I said, "why not?" I got up and kissed her goodbye. "I'll phone you" I said, that was the last I saw of Pamela for six months!

EPILOGUE

I bumped into Pamela six months later, or rather SHE bumped into me! Her belly was swollen; she looked like she was having triplets!

"Hello" I said, "who's the lucky guy?"

Pamela smiled, "you!"

"What do you mean; I thought you said it was safe?" I spluttered.

"I must have got my dates wrong, besides you filled me with enough cum to impregnate TEN women!" "Let's sit down and have a coffee, there's a lot to talk about!"

We went to a nearby coffee-shop and ordered two skinny lattes, "Where have you been, I waited for you to call" Pamela said.

"I'm sorry, I said, just after that night my firm moved me away to another office." "There wasn't time to let you know!"

"Are you back now?" Pamela asked.

"Yes" I said, "I just moved back a few days ago."

"Come for dinner" she said, "its lasagne tonight, I always make too much!"

"I'll be there at 7.30 I said, kissing Pamela on the cheek. I bought a bottle of red wine and presented myself on Pamela's doorstep at 7.30 precisely, she opened the door wearing a housecoat, "it's the only thing that fits me" she laughed.

Her daughter Mary was out, so there was just the two of us, Pamela was right, she DID make too much!

"I'll freeze the rest if Mary doesn't want any!"

We talked as we ate, Pamela told me she found out she was pregnant two weeks after I had left, I told her that my firm sent me to another office with only a couple of days notice.

After dinner, and after we had washed up, we sat on the sofa, Pamela put her head on my shoulder and we kissed.

"Stay the night" she asked. What could I say?

We went upstairs and made love (carefully) all night.

In the morning Pamela made breakfast, as we ate, she asked, "have you got anywhere to live yet?"

"No I said, I'm staying in a hotel until I find an apartment,"

Pamela said, "Come and live here." And that is how I came to be living with the woman of my dreams and our two children and her daughter! We are very happy, but I sometimes wonder if I should have taken a chance earlier!

THE END

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers