Last Day of School

Story Info
Tom leaves school as a shy virgin. Mom aims to change that.
7.2k words
4.44
207.5k
162

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers

This is my first attempt at publishing a mom & son incest story. I've taken some story time to set the background, so if you're looking for a quick wham bam then you're better looking elsewhere. Admittedly there's little dialogue in the first half but hopefully the second half will make up. I hope you enjoy it.

As ever, this is a work of total fiction. Names and events are strictly the product of my questionable imagination.

It was the last day of the final term. Exams over, the students of Raydale Academy were looking forward to their summer break. For Tom, a second year sixth-former, this was his final year. As often was the case, the powerful July sun made the classroom hot and stuffy. Not all the teaching staff would agree to windows being left open enough to cool the room and Miss Jenkins - also known as 'frosty knickers' by most of her pupils - was one of the old breed. Born and bred with Glaswegian blood in her, she suffered no fools. Granted, she was an excellent mathematician. She knew her subject thoroughly and had little time for anyone who did not share her passion for all things numerical.

There was little to do. Studies, exams, sports day, careers advice days, parents evenings were all complete. The only books they had on the last day were novels - paperbacks brought from home. Tom flicked idly through the pages of a Stephen King horror story. His mind wasn't on the book. Tom was a daydreamer, always had been. Despite being a model student and an all-round sports enthusiast, any free time, especially in a hot, stuffy classroom, he retreated into his own world.

Tom was a shy boy, though a popular one at school. From a tubby adolescent, his interest in sport had made him fit, and with a spurt in height combined with his mother's insistence of a healthy diet, he had grown into a tall handsome young man. His finely chiselled jaw, sparkling blue eyes and warm smile had made him popular with the girls. But Tom was shy. Always had been, despite his mom's best efforts to bring him out of his shell.

Mom had been great, even more so now that dad had gone. He had a sister, Lisa, barely 11 months younger than him, but Tom was the apple of mom's eye and could do no wrong. Lisa, although outgoing with boys always around her, just wasn't interested in studies or sports. Lisa was Lisa, an attractive brunette with a gorgeous figure. She was intent on living life to the full. OK, she did part time work and did occasional babysitting, but every penny earned was spent on Lisa, every moment of free time was Lisa-time.

There had been regular arguments between mom and dad. He gambled, drank far too much, had a liking for any pretty woman except his long suffering wife. They had parted for weeks on end, then completely just two years ago. The divorce was still going through. Tom became mom's rock; she depended on him a lot. And despite her husband's desire to seek other women, Kate was still very attractive, could still turn heads every time she walked down the street. Not quite as much a sports lover as her son, she still accompanied Tom occasionally when he went swimming at the town pool and, for as long as Tom could remember, mom always ferried him to the inter-school football games.

Although mom didn't really understand football tactics, she was always there to cheer the team and, with St. John Ambulance training and two courses of understanding basic sports injuries, she was always there to help and offer advice when clashes between rival teams became personal. In fact some of the guys, Tom felt, feigned injuries - not so much to fool the referee, but to seek help from mom's magic fingers.

The words on page 85 of 'Carrie' were merging together. Blurred sentences were becoming harder to read as the heat in the classroom, added to Tom's general boredom, meant he was drifting into another dream world of his own making. Tom was popular amongst the girls. There had been numerous dates, and even more numerous meetings in a quiet part of the sports fields surrounding the school. The school and the surrounding grounds had been donated by a rich benefactor - a local millionaire businessman - some years ago. Being shy, Tom rarely sought out girls. They sought out him, attracted by his physique, which was not always outwardly visible but very much on show in the changing rooms - not initially to the girls, but rumours get around. Although sometimes exaggerated during gossip, there was indeed much desire by the girls to know how much of the gossip was true. None of the few girls who had persuaded Tom to let them suck his cock, or just wank him off, had been disappointed.

Mom, of course, knew all along. Mothers do.

The warmth and unusual quietness made him sleepy. Frosty knickers stood no nonsense. Any talking usually resulted in one warning, then a visit to the head. Even during the final session of the school year, no-one dare challenge that. Tom's eyes closed. A vivid image of Tanya came into his head. She was fit. Large firm tits, an ass so gorgeously round, tight waist, long slim legs proudly displayed - her school skirt shortened to the absolute minimum she could get away with.

At 2.30pm, the bell rang for the final time as far as Tom was concerned. It brought him abruptly to reality. It seemed he'd only been asleep for a few moments, but the vision of Tanya was still vivid in his head. Like many dreams, the vision had been far from reality. A peep hole, a small piece of broken, missing frosted glass had come out of an outside window of the girls' sports changing room. It was too small to bother the caretaker into replacing the full pane but big enough for a spy hole. For an inquisitive boy, as tall as Tom, it was plenty big enough.

From the path, no-one could see the peep hole, which was just at head height and was obscured from the path by a large shrub. Some of the boys knew of it, as Jenkins the caretaker probably did. Creepy he was, and predisposed to having a leer at any passing bit of skirt. The pervy old devil probably had good reason why the glass wasn't repaired. The boys, of course, were in class when the girls had gym or sports, except after school hockey and tennis versus neighbouring schools. Sometimes it paid to hang around a while.

Taller than many of the boys, Tom had spied without having to stand on tiptoe. Numerous times in fact because curiosity wasn't affected by shyness, but only once was Tanya in his line of vision. She had stripped down to panties and sports bra before putting on her hockey gear. What an ass! Plump but not through being overweight, rounded to perfection. Even covered by simple cotton panties Tanya's ass was perfection.

Some girls seemed aware of the game and placed towels or small bags on the windowsill next to the hole. Frustration was part of the fun and any glimpse of flesh was even more welcome. Girls seemed less hung up about nudity. Differences, for example, in breast size and pubic hair seemed to be largely accepted, whereas any boy casting more than a glance at another boy's cock was automatically deemed gay. So, while hanging around outside the girls' changing room was sometimes pointless, at other times the rewards were great, and poking a pencil through the hole to dislodge a sweater was part of the game. But shy Tom wouldn't do that, would he?

The words 'school's out for summer' rang in Tom's ears as the bell silenced. The daydreams, even short ones, had an effect on a certain part of his anatomy. He paused, several minutes, before joining the rest. He cleared the last of his belongings from his locker. An early finish for sixth formers meant the rush and push down the driveway to the school gates wasn't anywhere near as hectic as usual. Neither was the bus home. Usually, Tom made no effort to sit with any of the girls he knew but, if the bus was near full, it sometimes happened that he had no choice. Today was different. Tanya was alone.

Tom smiled, "Mind if I ...?"

"Sure." She moved the new pink and white Adidas sport bag on to her lap.

Tom felt less stressed than normal. He and mom had chatted last night, one of several since his 18th party a few months before. He was still shy. His father hadn't helped, constantly putting him down. But his father was gone. Mom had called in his room shortly before bedtime to have one of her little chats. Tom simply couldn't remember exactly what mom had said. Nor could he remember getting undressed or into bed. He did, however, remember how good and confident he felt just before she left him to go back downstairs. Sometime during the night he'd woken, embarrassed, rapidly cooling cum soaking his boxer shorts.

School rules were strict and girls were told that no more than one blouse button should be open. This didn't stop them from being opened once outside school grounds. Tanya, like many others Tom supposed, had three undone. Of course, he wasn't purposely looking when Tanya turned sideways to move her bag. Nor was he purposely looking before he sat down; at least that's what he told himself. But it only took a second to notice the depth of her cleavage. Deep and dark, because Tanya's breasts, her tits, her boobs, her milk jugs were simply divine, enhanced by the bra she was wearing. Her cleavage, a deep, gradually darkening, enchanting, seemingly bottomless cleft. At least that was Tom's considered opinion.

She couldn't have, wouldn't have noticed. No time. Just a quick glance and the image was stored in Tom's wank bank. Nicely tanned, smooth and, Tom imagined, with delicious nipples there to be sucked. Not from his own experience, oh no, not Tom. But he'd heard from others, seen similar breasts in the newsagents tit magazines. He wouldn't dare ask Tanya for a date. He would never see those tits himself, he was too shy. Tanya seemed to be looking out of the bus window. He helped himself to another peek ... awkwardly turning his head to admire them.

Looking now back towards him, Tom was surprised that Tanya started to chat away. She didn't know, couldn't know he'd taken a peek at the team just before that hockey match. After the match had finished would have been better as the hole was just opposite the showers. He'd heard that some of the team talked for a while in the showers, naked, totally uninhibited and unhurried, not pressed to get changed for the next lesson, letting the powerful, hot spray cleanse their skin and ease their aches. He'd seen Tanya in bra and pants though and that was enough to stimulate the wank bank inside his head.

Sat next to her now, talking about their mutual interest in sport and particularly the fundamentals of hockey, Tom realised how much greater their friendship could have been. But he was still shy. Tanya left the bus four stops before him. He could have walked with her a while but he'd already been concealing his erection before she left, squeezing past him, school skirt waistband tucked under, shortening the skirt length. Her butt just brushed against him. Had she just ... No, it was purely accidental that Tanya had caught Tom's foot just as the bus was slowing. As she caught hold of the rail just behind, her cleavage ... the very top of her gorgeous, sexily scented tits ... had been thrust into Tom's face. The woody stayed with him after he'd reached his stop. School bags came in real handy sometimes.

-----

Kate had left school with the bare minimum required to enable her to get a secretarial job; agency work at first but then securing regular work as a medical secretary. Her manager, seeing potential, had persuaded Kate to take in-house NHS training, to hone her secretarial skills. More than anything, though, Kate had excellent people skills. Quietly spoken, with a soft, smooth voice, people found her easy and clear to listen to, as well as a good listener herself. Other staff she came regularly into contact with found Kate would just stay a while, over a coffee break, always patiently listening to their problems, confident that they wouldn't be shared with anyone else. Often they didn't need advice - just someone to listen. For a short while Kate did some relief work in Psychiatry, just typing up patient notes and GP letters. How peoples problems could be helped by sympathetically interacting with them really interested her.

During her secretarial years, Kate met and married Don. Though quietly spoken, Kate was a firecracker in bed. Unfortunately Don's life revolved more and more around booze and the bookies. Words were exchanged, promises were made. Passionate sex resumed. Tom was born, quickly followed by Lisa. Don stopped his drinking and gambling for several years, though doubts arose in Kate's mind whether Don was playing away. He was.

Kate had helped Psychiatry out more and more to cover staff shortages. Equally available, at the cost of a cappuccino, to soothe other staff's problems and acutely aware of NHS cuts, Kate took to external part-time courses to improve her skills. Finally pushed by increasing cuts at the hospital, Kate graduated a course of clinical hypnotherapy. She started work at a dental surgery just weeks before she and Don split forever.

In bed, Kate would have relished the chance to rekindle the firecracker within her. Chances came, chances went. Her new work was with timid patients at a dental surgery. Kate had always been a great help, soothing friends' anxieties. Now she helped people so scared of sitting in a dentist chair that their dental health had decreased considerably. And she was getting paid much more than a secretary.

At the dental surgery, newly qualified Kate was given her own quiet treatment room. The important part was the absence of noise, affecting concentration, especially until the patient's stress had diminished. Thus the treatments were one-to-one. Quite by accident she found that her soft, smooth female voice caused the occasional male patient to get an erection and at least one female patient had moved uneasily in a way that suggested she was aroused too. Unable initially to understand why, she obviously became concerned about this and so she would tactfully ask the patient if they wanted to continue.

Ethical or not, Kate (with the full agreement of the patient) could build on it using the patient's secret arousal. Consider how much better would a visit to the dentist be, if you just knew powerful, but controlled sexual pleasure accompanied it.

Knowing she'd made this happen gave Kate another plan and, quite often, damp panties.

Of, course one other explanation could have been the third button of her blouse being undone. No. Surely that was just absent-mindedness on her part.

----

Early back from school, Tom wasn't expecting mom home for ages, neither his sister who was going straight to a friend's house. The day was even hotter than earlier - 29°C - in the rear garden. Straight upstairs, Tom decided to change out of school clothes into tee-shirt and thin summer shorts. Stripped off, naked in the bathroom, Tom realised his cock was still semi, still partly aroused. Leaving the bus he'd found a note on his lap, dropped by Tanya whilst squeezing past him to get off the bus. 'Ring me 09876 123456 Tanya'. His bag had covered any embarrassment but it felt so good. His cock had rubbed against the bag during the short walk home. The bag still covered him when he collected the house key from Alice, their neighbour.

For some reason Tom thought Alice was hot. He didn't know why, for Alice was a little older than mom. But just these last few months he'd realised that many older women were sexy. The more he thought it through, the more sense it made. They had time, confidence, experience and in many cases true beauty. Puzzling he hadn't thought of it before. Picking up the key when mom was out meant he saw Alice regularly and it was only just recently they'd got talking. Why had he never noticed her tits before?

It was hot, too hot and sweaty for even a wank. Still naked, Tom paused a while to cool then slipped on his tee-shirt and shorts, grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge. The rear garden overlooked green belt - many miles of open countryside. Fencing and hawthorn hedging afforded fairly secluded areas offering private space for sunbathing, space which mom, sis and Tom used regularly. Tom settled on a sun lounger, beer at his side. Thoughts turned over in his mind. Mom had taken to wearing a new bikini. Always aware of suitable foods to keep the family healthy, she had also been dieting and had joined an evening keep fit group. Tom had noticed, hell, all the football guys had noticed the extra curves.

It was far too hot. Tom shed his tee-shirt. Looking around, there was no-one in the field, no-one beyond the hedges and shrubbery, no-one to see him slip his nylon shorts further down. The slight breeze blowing on his cock made him aware of how good fresh air felt there. Lying back on the lounger, Tom dozed off again, soon slipping into his own, private dreamworld.

*****

The rest of the appointments were for regular patients. Kate, even within the comfort of the air conditioned surgery, was glad to finish work for the day. An early finish meant beating the rush hour traffic. Her work was rewarding, she was able to help people who had shied for many years from the dentist chair. The increase in salary, however, was matched by the mentally draining work. After a mile or so the car AC kicked in, cooling the hot day. 25 minutes drive later she pulled onto the driveway.

Tom's all concealing school bag was dumped, as ever, just inside the door. Shaking her head, grumbling under her breath, Kate put the offending bag in the cupboard where it belonged.

-----

Tanya felt freshened by the shower. It had been a hard fought game. She had scored the winning goal in the dying seconds. Raydale was now top of the league. The bruises would heal but just now she was enjoying a long, relaxing shower. Most of the girls had dressed and left. Now that Toni's bag was gone, and with few clothes left around, Tom had an excellent view. Eyes closed, Tanya turned towards the window, allowing the warm water to stream down her back. With lathered hands she soaped her ample, firm young breasts, the lather and her fingers persuading her nipples to tingle. She shivered, touching lightly time and time again to repeat the pleasing shiver.

"Bye, Tanya. See ya."

"Bye."

The changing room door closed for the final time. With no-one around to see, Tanya's fingers moved down to her vee. It was as if Tom had a camcorder. He couldn't otherwise explain how he could zoom in on that very secret part. Spying through the broken pane he had a view that most of his friends would die for. Slowly, steadily, Tanya let the water stream down her shoulders, her back, her butt. Tweaking first her right nipple then the left, the fingers of her other hand busied themselves tormenting her clit. After the tension and physical exhaustion put into her role as captain, release came quickly. Muscles tensed then released as the orgasm pulsed through her.

During all of this, Tom had felt his cock firming and hardening. Even without his touch he could feel the voyeuristic pleasure building. He felt warm, comfortable and unable to resist the erotic pleasure building, centering on the very tip of his cock. He was certain he was going to ...

... Cum. Pulsing more and more and ... He awoke with a start. The very vivid dream remained inside his head. Warm, sticky cum coated his abdomen, his chest, gallons of it. Rapidly coming to his senses again he realised where he was. Glancing round, he couldn't see anyone in the field or peeking through bushes. He grabbed a tissue from his shorts pocket, mopped the mess, pulled his shorts back up. He felt both embarrassed and elated before a flush of relaxation passed through him. Content that no-one had seen, he lay back and rested again. The heat soon lulled him to sleep.

grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers