Last Day of School: Plus One

Story Info
Mom has some more practical sex education for Tom.
5.8k words
4.39
112.9k
75

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

This is the second and final part of my first mom and son story. The events described and the characters are fictitious.

Recap: All through the 18 years of his life Tom had been a daydreamer. His shyness made it easy for him to slip into his own dream world. His mom, a qualified hypnotherapist working with a local dental surgery, was using her skill to help Tom lose his shyness. But she also had other ideas ...

Tanya, 2 months older than Tom, admires his physique and love of sport. His sister, Lisa 11 months younger, is a constant pain in the butt.

*****

With mom gone for the morning Tom was at a loss what to do. Lisa wouldn't arrive back too soon, so it seemed OK to stop in bed. Finally, bursting for a piss, he dragged himself to the bathroom. The scent of mom was still in there ... the remains of her shower gel foam lay dried in the shower tray. Her body spray perfumed her bath robe hung on the door. Yesterday's panties lay on the floor, unusual for her. In the past everything had its place, and those were always in the laundry bin.

Almost without thinking he put them to his nose, more than anything out of curiosity and thinking they might also smell of mom' s body spray. The effect was amazing. Almost as he picked them up, as soon as he touched them he totally chilled and suddenly nothing else mattered. He put the gusset to his nose, expecting the acrid odour of her pee, but it was something different.

Being shy and uneasy with girls at school he had never been 'down there', no knowledge of what some friends called 'stinky pinkies'. Without touching his cock, and without any other logical reason (at least not in his own mind) his cock immediately began to fill, just by this powerful odour alone. Tom had much to learn.

The day was already warm. During the night Tom had slept naked. Each time he'd woken his cock was solid. Spooned next to his equally naked mom he had let his hands explore the softness and warmth of her body.

Her right tit, the one he could easily reach as she was laying, felt heavy and full. With mom asleep he let his hand explore her breast, cupping it gently, feeling its weight, the smooth texture of the skin, its warmth, the way her nipple became erect even as she slept. He ran his fingers over her nipple, then his palm. It felt good, exciting, arousing. Contented, smiling, he had gone back to sleep .

Lisa wasn't about so fuck it! Still naked, he pissed noisily into the toilet, shook off the last drops and went back to bed. Mom's silky panties in his hand he lazily stroked his cock. He noticed some red marks near the end of his foreskin, the exact colour of mom's lipstick. The soft silky fabric felt good and within seconds his rod was solid. His mind went back over the last 24 hours.

What weird daydreams. Tanya, Alice (the MILF next door) and mom were fresh in his mind. What was dream and what was real? Mom was real enough, they had fucked, talked, cuddled in bed. He had gone to sleep resting his head on mom's 34D pillows. She had fucked him, mom on top of him raising and lowering herself to milk his cum. It had felt so good, so bloody good, her cunt sucking his cock into submission. Tom was content in the knowledge that mom had taken his virginity. Kind, caring, loving mom.

Last night was special. Mom was gentle and understanding. After she had fucked him he had laid, head nestled between her breasts, her hands gently caressing his sides, his small man nipples, until sleep had overtaken him. And this morning? Had he dreamed it? Mom had fucked him again and sucked the jizz from him with her luscious lips. He had felt her push her finger into his anus, his ass hole. Still sleepy he remembered the discomfort and then, as her finger moved well inside, a sudden feeling he was going to blow his load and he was totally unable to stop it.

Her panties felt good around his cock. He could smell her presence in the bed, the pillows where her perfume remained, the remnants of sweat, of her pheromone charged natural body odour. He paused rubbing his cock with her panties to sniff her cunt scent, the deeply intoxicating odour of her natural lubrication. His head became filled, the only thoughts he had now were of her, fucking him so he was no longer a virgin.

It didn't take long before he came again. A deeply relaxing cum. Mom's panties were wet; wet with his cum, cum that his mom liked to drink. Mom would be proud, she would know that he'd erupted while thinking of her.

His eyes closed. He slept for another hour. He looked at the clock, 10.30am. He suddenly felt hungry. Still naked he went downstairs, cock semi-erect, pushed 2 slices of bread in the toaster, coated the toast with a layer of butter and Marmite, brewed a pot of tea and sat, half daydreaming again about the last 24 hours.

With the radio playing he didn't hear the front door, nor the door to the kitchen open.

"What the ...?"

He turned around, having just returned the milk to fridge.

"I'm sorry Tom. I knocked and rang the doorbell but no-one answered. The UPS guy couldn't get an answer either. He left a packet for your mom. It's an urgent delivery so I thought she'd need it."

Tom stood in disbelief, hands moved quickly to cover his embarrassment. Alice placed the parcel on the kitchen table.

"I heard the radio, figured you were having your breakfast and couldn't hear me, so I brought it through."

Tom tried to speak but found he couldn't. The words were there, but his voice didn't seem to work.

"Hey, Tom, no need to be shy! I've seen you when you collect the key, admiring my boobs." Alice unfastened two buttons. "It's really nice to know. It makes me feel 21 again."

She opened two more, took a couple of steps nearer Tom. No bra, Tom, noted. This of course showed that gravity had taken it's toll. Her breasts were still shapely but they drooped. Somehow (Tom couldn't think why) this made her even more attractive. He had wondered many times what Alice's breasts looked like. Now here they were on display.

Tom opened his mouth again, 'mmnnnn' was all he could muster, like his tongue was stuck. Alice again moved toward him. She touched his naked butt. His cock hardened.

"See. It's OK Tom. My, you're quite fit and toned. I hadn't realised. Your mom should be proud."

Tom moved his hands to push Alice's hand from his butt.

"My word, Tom. Wow. If only I'd known ... "

It was as if a video was playing slow motion. Alice's hand moved to his rapidly hardening cock. It was as if Tom had no control. Although he could hear Alice, and feel Alice run her finger and thumb along his steel missile, he had no control. He was helpless, and that helplessness simply made him feel more aroused. Alice seemed to be talking, but her words didn't always match what he could see.

Her fingers though felt real; very real in fact. Time didn't seem to move like it should. His voice was non existent. His arousal seemed very real.

Slowly, steadily, Alice let her fingers move over Tom's chest and stomach, tracing lines over his muscles. Finger and thumb of her other hand moved along his shaft. She was barely touching, her fingers moving so lightly over his over-sensitive skin. The effect was fantastic.

"Touch me." Alice's voice now seemed distant. Her breasts suddenly became the focus of his attention. He reached out. Alice's breasts immediately became firm and full, almost as if she was 20 years younger. Touching them, Tom cupped his hand under, cradling each, the over her nipples, big, juicy nipples. Firm and erect, just like his cock.

Suddenly Tom was aware again of Alice's touch. He looked down to see that her gentle persistent stroking was causing his cock to grow longer and longer ... 6 inches, 8, 10, 12 inches, more. Like Pinocchio's nose, his cock grew and grew and ...

SLAM! The front door blew shut from a sudden, warm, puff of wind.

"Hi Tom, I'm home."

The sound of his mother coming home from work woke Tom from his daydream at the breakfast table. Half a cup of coffee had gone cold. One slice of toast smothered in Marmite remained uneaten. Most of all, there was no parcel from UPS. But his daydream had been so real. He had maybe slept, but he just couldn't explain the reality of it, and the fact that his pole was long, thick and rock solid hard.

"Tom! Really!"

Mom's chastisement was short lived.

"I guess you couldn't wait to see me again."

-

Karl had spent most of an hour with Kate. The cost of the therapy was irrelevant, every moment spent with Kate was worthwhile. He no longer feared the dentist chair, but the staff and professionals didn't know that. Indeed, following several hypnotherapy sessions with Kate, every moment spent in the dentist chair was bliss, erotic. Every vibration of the dentist's drill went directly to his cock.

Kate not only soothed his fears but she fuelled his imagination. He felt at one point in the session he was going to cum in his pants. Kate, watching his body language had managed to steer him away at the last moment. She wondered how far she could go, but out of trance he had been eager to continue with Kate's unusual therapy.

Karl was a very successful businessman but the pressure from his success had become too much. Quite apart from his total fear of dentistry, brought about by insensitive treatment from the school dentist as a child, he had also become temporarily impotent. This was not due to any fault on the part of his beautiful wife, but through the constant stresses of the business. He hadn't been able to get a lasting erection for some while but, like many men, he felt too embarrassed to see a doctor.

Kate initially knew nothing of this. She knew only of his visible arousal during therapy. Deeply relaxed, listening only to Kate's command he could shut off. In this state, admiring Kate's alluring cleavage, her perfume filling his head, her saucy chat refreshing his mind, he was beginning, only just beginning to respond again to his wife's advances.

All the way home Kate was on heat. Trying to steer the car with one hand between her legs was tricky. She was wet but she knew it would only be a short while before Tom was inside her again.

***

"Tom, really! I know it's hot again today, but you could at least wear some shorts."

"Sorry, mom. I guess I'm just enjoying a relaxing day."

"Well, don't bother for me. I guess I'm hot too."

With that, Kate checked the front door, set the deadlock. The tall wooden side gate was still bolted. Lisa would need to ring the doorbell. She slipped off her work blouse, shoes, skirt, juiced-up panties. Now as naked as Tom she decided lesson two was due.

It took just a couple of minutes to clear the table, at an ideal height for Tom's long legs.

"Tom, I made it easy for you before. Now you must learn to take the lead." Laying on the table, legs apart, she presented herself for Tom's pleasure.

"Mom?" Tom was hesitant.

"Oh, Tom, you really must learn. Haven't you learned anything at school? "

Well, yes, he had. But his shyness always kicked in first.

As awkward and uncomfortable as it seemed, Tom slowly pushed his the tip of his cock in to the place nature had conveniently provided, its rightful place, that place where it would experience the most pleasurable sensations. Unsurprisingly it did, and that wonderful sensation encouraged him to push a bit more. Despite his initial resistance, something compelled him to continue.

His morning wank, aided by the scents of mom and the silky smoothness of her panties, would take away the urge of cumming too soon. By the third stroke he guided the piston in a little faster. By the fifth or six he was up to speed. The girth of his rod made sounds that were new to him. The extra grip as mom squeezed her vaginal muscles increased the pleasure feelings greatly. What had he been missing? Mom was uttering incomprehensible noises from her throat. Her breathing deepened, the expression on her face was comical (Tom thought). One minute her eyes were shut tight, as if in deep concentration, the next minute Kate's face told a story of total bliss.

"Fuck me Tom, fuck me hard. Fill me up with your cock. Make me sore, make me remember you've been inside me."

"Yes, mom. Faster?"

"Faster, yes, faster. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast."

Tom just couldn't explain the fantastic feeling he had, in his cock, in his body, in his mind.

"More, Tom, more. Make me cum. Faster. Faster. Make me cum hard. Fuck me harder Tom. Make me sore. Make me pay for wanting you inside me."

Tom was sweating hard now. He was thrusting as hard and as fast as he possibly could but his earlier release deprived him. He could feel the sexual tension inside him building but it remained so much the same as a few moments before. He slowed.

"NO TOM, NO!" Don't stop Tom. Don't slow. I'm going to cum. I'm going to ... "

"Oh, shit! The awkwardness of the kitchen table was causing him to cramp. He paused. Despite all his gym workouts, some muscles hadn't been toned. The exercises didn't include pussy thrusts on the kitchen table. Pity.

'Why the fuck did he stop?' thought Kate. 'Why? Just before I was going to cum. Shit, shit, SHIT!'

There was little she could do. The touch paper of her firecracker had been lit on the drive home. No, that was wrong. The touch paper had been lit in the surgery. The fuse had slowly smoldered all the drive home. She'd felt it, somewhere in the triangle encompassing her clit, deep within her vagina and somewhere deep within her stomach. As soon as she'd opened the kitchen door and seen her lover there, stark naked, the smouldering had spit sparks, sparks of total lust. The fuse had begun burning. Her lover, her SON, was the only one who could handle, satisfy that firecracker.

And just as the firecracker was about explode he had STOPPED. Fuck, fuck, FUCK.

But Tom was 18, fit, lean, energetic, in his prime. Badly timed as it was (though Tom didn't know that), his primeval urge took over. He thrust again, then some more, then:

"Oh my god. It's building again.'

"Please Tom, please don't stop again. Please."

Tom wasn't going to stop. This felt better than good. He too found those fantastic pre-orgasmic sensations running through the whole of his body. The faster he went, the better it felt. The better it felt, the faster he went.

Kate just couldn't ever recall the feeling of total fullness inside her that was Tom.

"Yes, Tom, yes. Fill me up Tom, fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck me ... "

Her words stopped. It started in her lower stomach like butterflies, it moved to somewhere around her clit, inside her cunt ... she didn't know where felt best. It built rapidly, joining her stomach, her clit, her love tunnel together. Her arms trembled, her legs trembled.

Her whole body exploded, at the same time as her son blasted his cum deep inside her.

Kate shook from the explosion. Tom shook from the explosion, mom and son in perfect harmony. This wasn't anything explained by a teacher as part of human biology. It wasn't anything like the short course of sex education. It wasn't like a wank, a blow job, a wet dream.

This was a lip smacking, toe curling, mind blowing, belly wobbling, skin tingling ORGASM like he'd never experienced before.

Mom lay flat on the table, exhausted, totally shagged out. Little by little her senses came back. This was more than she'd ever hoped for. More than her ex-husband had ever given her. More than, after deeply thinking about a comparison, more than anyone, ever, had given her. She smiled broadly.

"Heavens, Tom. I think we both need a beer."

Sat, a short while later, downing not one, but two bottles of 'whatever its name was' gold label brew, she was smiling. Not speaking, but admiring every toned muscle of Tom's body.

"I'm proud of you Tom, really proud." She wasn't going to admit to Tom that he had surpassed his father. Not yet. There would be plenty of time later. Tom smiled, not knowing what to say.

Kate, mom, stood. Pressed herself close to Tom. Her breasts felt good pressed tightly against him. Her cunt felt good pressed against his wilted piston. She moved his hands against her butt, then linked hers behind his neck. Tom had a lot to learn about kissing. She would teach him.

"Press your finger against the hole," she murmured in his ear. "Press it gently."

Tom didn't understand.

She took his right hand, middle finger, placed against her butt hole.

"Press ... there ... gently. It's good. Please Tom."

Reluctantly Tom complied.

"Now harder, but still gently."

Tom did as she asked, confused but 'mom knows. Mom always knows.' The thought echoed in his head.

She felt the pop as his finger entered her. Pressing hard against him, she rubbed her swollen clit as best she could. The next kiss became urgent. She broke it temporarily.

"Push Tom. It may seem unusual to you but it feels good, I promise."

'Mom knows.' He prodded a little deeper.

Kate deepened the kiss, rubbed harder against her son. The wetness inside her dribbled out, on to Tom's leg.

It was just then that she realised she hadn't peed before she left the surgery. She hadn't peed for ages. She needed to pee soon. She knew she could ignore the feeling. Women can. Women do.

"Harder, Tom. Be a little rough. In and out."

She hadn't experienced feelings from the nerve endings there for quite a while. Those feelings were rapidly returning.

She rubbed her cunt, her clit, urgently against Tom. She needed to pee. It could wait.

Tom was getting the idea now, popping his finger in and out her butt hole. It felt good but she needed to pee. It WOULD wait. This felt too good.

Urgently she kissed him, urgently she rubbed against him. Urgently, in response to his mom's movement Tom popped in, out, in, out, then Tom paused momentarily, flexing his fingers, not used what his middle finger was doing. Almost without thinking he rammed his finger in hard. It was mom's fault. He didn't care if it hurt her.

Not expecting the sudden thrust, the sensitive nerves transmitted in a flash to Kate's brain. All at once she peaked again. No warning. No control. No stopping the warm wet stream which ran down Tom's leg.

Even lost in the throes of orgasm Kate knew she'd lost her bladder control.

After the feeling subsided she immediately apologised, got a cloth, wiped.

They broke. Both needed a beer. Kate looked at the clock.

"Shit. Look at the time. Your sister will be home soon. Better get dressed."

"It felt great, mom. Can we do it again?"

"Sure, Tom." Those were the exact words she wanted to hear.

-

Both had just got dressed when the doorbell rang. Lisa had arrived back. Her friend's dad had driven her back home.

"Mom, Caz's dad says I can stop over again if I want. I just need some stuff from my room."

No 'please can I?' Lisa rarely asked. She was still in school clothes from the day before, presumably having borrowed Cassandra's to go out in.

The sleek Mercedes was parked outside, Cassandra's dad sat patiently waiting. Tom had seen him before, Caz having been friendly with Lisa for a while. It only took few minutes for Lisa to change and pack her overnight bag. Soon she was out of the door and in the car. They both seemed to be chatting away as the car set off.

Tom suddenly remembered Tanya's note. Her phoned her.

"Hi, Tanya here."

"Hi Tanya, it's Tom. You asked me to ring you."

"Oh hi Tom. I didn't really expect you to ring me."

"Why?"

"The other girls say you're very shy. You know we were talking about hockey."

"Yes. So?"

"There's an inter-school match at 3pm. I'm playing and I wondered if you'd like to come with me."

Tanya went on to say it was at another school. They used a council owned sports field nearby. It sounded similar arrangements as some of the football games he played in.

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers
12