Last Day of the World

Story Info
Sad to unsad.
4.3k words
4.16
64.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had run home from school especially, my big brother was coming home from Uni for the summer, and as I rounded the corner, there was his beat up old Mini on the drive, behind mums Astra. Despite it being my last day at sixth form ever, I had avoided the others and left quickly through the fire escape, anxious to avoid time wasted on hugs and kisses goodbye. I knew my friends would always be there for me and the others feigned affections and cries of stay in touch were just wasted breath. To be honest I was ready for change. If the exam results were right I would be at Uni by October and at 19 years old I would be free of my childhood.

I hurled myself through the back door and stopped. The house was quiet, no sounds downstairs. I was puzzled until I heard a small cry or sob from upstairs. It sounded like my Mum, but why? What was going on?

I crept up the stairs, avoiding the boards I knew creaked, quietly crossing the landing to Mums room, I saw the door was wide open and I crawled the last bit to peek round the frame. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My brother Ryan was standing naked behind my naked mother and his hips were rocking backwards and forwards in time to my mothers "oohhs" and "ahhhs".

"Ohhhh baby, ahhhh baby boy, love mummy like you know you want to. Cum in me baby, fill mummy up, that's it cum for mummy." The shameless bitch thrust her backside at Ryan, as he grunted and held her swaying hips. I felt like I had been shot.

I must have gasped as I stood up and felt my face burn red. My hand came to my mouth as they both looked back at the door, Ryan's dick flopped out of Mums wide open pussy and rocked up and down as he saw who was watching. I fled to my room, and slammed the door shut, falling onto my bed and howling in pain. My chest heaved and I rolled over and screamed as the tears rolled down my face, I choked and cried as the vision of Ryan fucking his own mother flooded my mind.

The door burst open and Ryan rushed in, still naked, his dick swaying and erect, coated in my mothers juices. I rolled over again facing away from him.

"Sue, Sue, honey, I'm so sorry we didn't mean to upset you with our thoughtlessness." He touched my shoulder and I flipped over.

Crying and shaking, snot dribbling from my nose, I must have been a real sight. Ryan pulled me to him and enveloped me in his big arms. Mum came in, and at least she had a robe on, although it gaped open so her big breasts were still in view, she walked in and sat next to Ryan and ran her hand over my leg.

"Oh Susie I am so sorry you caught us, honey we love you so much but it's been so long we couldn't wait, it was so stupid. We've been so careful around you."

I sat up, Ryan relaxing his grip to allow me to lean against his shoulder and chest.

"What do you mean? how long has this been going on? did Daddy know? is that why he left, because you were whoring around with his own son, is that why my Daddy left?"

I gazed with pure hate at her. My lips set in a grim look, tears still coursed down my cheeks. Her face trembled and tears fell, her mouth opened and she cried in pain, shuddering, her breasts began to move and shake. Ryan reached over and pulled her to him, bringing her closer to me. Her mascara began to run, she cried in anguish and her tears fell onto Ryan's chest, her arms round his neck, just above my head.

"Sis, it wasn't like that, Mum was so lonely and after I went to Uni, I think she felt lost, you were out at sixth form and there was no one for her. Your relationship isn't exactly "best of friends" is it?" he looked down at me enquiringly.

"I blame her for daddy leaving," I whispered, Ryan hugged me harder.

"The truth is, Dad had been playing away from home for a while before he left, he told Mum, she was devastated, but she told me, and made me swear not to say anything to you. Mum knows you adore Dad and she didn't want to hurt you and blow your world apart. She held it all in and took your tirades and tantrums."

I felt more tears coming, Mum was gently sobbing and holding Ryan. I reached a hand out and touched her face, her eyes opened and she sobbed some more. Her brown eyes boring into me pleading for help. Her arm came away from Ryan's neck and touched my face, I nodded and reached for her hand, taking it and clasping it, all three of us hugged. I looked and saw tears in Ryan's eyes.

We held each other for a while until I felt a bit constricted. I loosed Mums hand and pushed away from Ryan.

"This is all a bit sudden and I'm not sure I can understand all that's going on. So you two have been err, doing it for a while now?" I grinned at my inability to say "Make love", or "fuck " to them. My mum grinned and blushed, her free hand coming up to her face. Ryan sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Little sis, Mum and I have been "intimate" since I came back from Uni in my first term. It kind of happened and well we both enjoy the physical relief and it means a lot to us, not just the sex but being close and sharing. I haven't found a steady girl yet and with my devastating good looks, it may be a while anyway."

"Looking at Mum, don't you think that any girl you want has a hell of a role model to beat?" I said, eying my Mothers large swaying breasts.

Mum looked down and giggled, she made them sway a little and looked at me with a beaming smile.

"Baby girl, these old saggy things are way past their sell by date, but Ryan kinda likes them."

Ryan grinned and moved his hand round Mums waist.

"Ok why don't Mum and I go clean up and we'll go down and have some drinks and talk this whole thing over?"

"Don't you want to finish what you started?" I said eyeing Ryan's now wilted member.

"I think Sue we need to talk to you more than we need to fuck." Mum said, provocatively, standing and pulling her gown tightly around her."Your needs are very much greater than ours at the moment."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead. I reached for her hand and held it tight.

"I do love you Mum, I get all mixed up though, I'm sorry I blamed you for Daddy going, it must of hurt you so much."

Tears came again and with a howl of grief Mum leap on me and scooped me away from Ryan into her arms,

"I love you so much Sue-sue, I really do and I would do anything to stop your hurt, I couldn't let you think anything bad about Ron, you loved him so much." Her tears fell on my head, wetting my hair. I shifted around and threw my arms round her. Holding her fiercely tight we rocked on my little bed. Our tears and sobs filling the bedroom.

"I'll leave you two to get re-acquainted." Ryan said and we felt his weight lift off the bed.

I held my Mother tight, not wanting to let her go, as five years of pain and torture were washed away. We finally calmed enough to relax and then began to stroke each others hair. Mum kissed my cheeks and I returned her kisses. Finally we kissed a real Mum and Daughter kiss, on the lips and held briefly, then we sat back holding hands.

"Why didn't you tell me about Daddy as I grew up?"

"Because I was afraid you wouldn't believe me, your love for him is a fearsome thing."

"But why? and Ryan, that's a bit weird you know, your own son, come on Mum you're what forty, you look great, I mean you could have any man you wanted."

"Sue I only ever wanted your Dad, and I suppose Ryan is a part of him I could still have, I know it's wrong, but he's so kind and gentle and passionate,he makes me feel young again."

"Ohh Mummy you are young and pretty and you have perfect breasts, and your bums not bad from the view I got." I smiled and squeezed her hands.

"Sue, I have no illusions about my body, it's not bad, but I try to keep in shape, though running round after you two has helped." she laughed and we dropped hands.

"Ok Mum I believe you, but I am jealous of those boobs, I have two molehills and you have mountains."

"Nonsense your boobs are fine. She reached out and cupped my breasts, her look said she was trying to decide what they would feel like without my bra on.

"Mum, that's rude, look at you, you were imagining me without clothes on, were you trying to work out what they looked like?"

"Of course I was; honey I think you are a gorgeous young lady, but I have to use a bit of imagination to see what you would look like naked; after all I think you were about thirteen the last time I saw you properly. Then you suddenly started locking doors when you washed or changed."

"I was growing up and things were changing. I started to get hair, everywhere, my legs, my armpits and... you know?" I looked down at my lap.

"Of course you were Sue and I wanted so much to help you with your growing up, but you locked me out, I missed talking to you and washing you, you were my little princess."

Mum had a tear in the corner of her eye and I touched her face again, she smiled and we embraced again.

Ryan walked back in, still naked and sat on the edge of the bed. We let go and smiled at him, he grinned and moved so he could hug us both again.

"Ladies I have made some tea, do you want to come down or shall I bring it up here?"

"Big brother, have you been walking around downstairs in the buff with the curtains open?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well the neighbours will be having a field day then," I replied.

"I'd be more worried about the pigeons, they're probably wondering if it's snack time!" My mother said and laughed.

I looked at Ryan's cock, it had collapsed completely and now rested in amongst his pubic hair. He laughed and squeezed us tighter. As he did it definitely began to rise again. I blushed and gasped, Mum looked and then patted it, causing it to jerk and swell.

"Come on big boy, let's see how good you are at making tea. they climbed off the bed, Mum running her hand across my face and shoulder.

"Come on Sue, let's go have a cup of tea."

I watched them walk out of my bedroom and sighed. What a strange start to the weekend and the holidays.

On impulse I stripped and pulled on my dressing gown, a thin almost sheer one, but covered in flowers and vine branches, Mum had bought me last Christmas. Like Mums it came almost to my calves. I loved the soft sexy silky feel of it. I almost ran down stairs and jumped the last two steps. walking into the lounge. Mum and Ryan were sat together on the sofa, talking, a tray on the coffee table had tea and a cake on a plate. Ryan! hungry as usual.

"Wow Sue you look fantastic," said Ryan.

"Sue that does look good on you," Mum cooed and patted the spare cushion beside her. I plonked myself down and snuggled against her. Her arm coming round me.

Ryan had found an old terry toweling dressing gown, which just about covered his bum and the sleeves ended at his elbows. As he poured the tea and bent to reach the milk it rose up and gave mum and I a lovely view of his tight buns. Reaching forward, he moved his feet and we could both see his hairy sac hanging down, Mum and I gasped and cuddled tighter.

"I know why you're giggling and I don't care, it's the one I left behind when I went to Uni." he sighed.

"Nice fit though Bro." I chuckled as he bent to put the milk back on the tray.

"Hmm, should have bought a camera," said Mum and reddened. I slapped her arm and we dissolved into giggles.

"Ha ha, enjoy. Here," Ryan spun round and pulled his gown apart showing us his erect penis, a drop of pre-cum on the tip.

"Wow Mum when you're this close that is pretty impressive."

"Believe me I've been closer and it is very impressive." Mum made a smacking sound with her lips.

I leaned forward and kissed the tip, Ryan shocked stepped away, Mums mouth opened but no sound came out.

"Can I have my tea please Ryan, and a bit of cake, thank you." I sat back in Mums arm and pulled it round me. She gripped my waist and leaned to my ear.

"You minx, he'll be hard for hours now." I saw her grin.

I leaned back and said into her ear, "Lucky you then," and I licked her earlobe. She squawked and Ryan looked at me nervously.

"Sue, you seem to be taking this all remarkably calmly now, " he said passing me a cup and a plate with a slice of Mums famous cherry cake on it. I dipped my head slightly in a thank you.

"Ryan, I'm shocked, horrified, astounded, envious and jealous, what do you want me to deal with first?"

"Sue, please tell us what you're thinking, don't spare us, we've hurt you so if you need to lash out and let it go."

"Oh Mum, where do I start," I popped a bit of cake in, "mmm good cake as usual, yummie." I broke another piece off and popped it in, chewing slowly and feeling it comfortingly dissolve in my mouth. They sat waiting, I took a sip of tea, "Nice cuppa Bro. you sexy domestic god you." I winked and smiled.

"Ok, I was absolutely gobsmacked, shocked and horrified when I caught the two of you together. My perfect older brother screwing the woman who fucked up my life and drove my lovely Daddy away. And yes I worshiped him and loved him like no other. I felt outrage and despair, horror and disgust. I have always been envious of Mums body, her curves and sexy manner, I could never be that good. I hated the fact she has such perfect breasts and such a curvaceous and huggable arse. I was jealous of her relationship with Daddy and you Ryan, I felt plain and ugly beside her. then she drove Daddy away and nothing she did was ever right. I felt picked on and I hated her for all she did to fuck me over."

I felt the spittle escaping my mouth and my Mothers arm tightening round my waist. I put my hand down and loosened her hand, but then held it in mine.

"I was so happy leaving school today, knowing you would be here and I would have you as my ally and friend, I was so disappointed when I saw you with Mum, so dirty and naked and cavorting together. I was also frankly fascinated with the sight of two real people fucking. I've never seen a real cock before and as for Mum, wow, that was a real shocker. You know why?" I paused, "Because I so wanted it to be me not you being pounded by Ryan, but also I got a real turn on seeing your pussy, especially when Ryan pulled out. So there you have it, Disgust, Desire and Desperation the story of my life."

I paused and picked up my cup with my free hand and drank some more tea.

Mum held my hand and pulled me back into her, I sighed and put my cup down. With my free hand I brushed my hair behind my ear and leaned down onto her chest, pushing my hand behind her, causing her to inch forward slightly to allow my hand to wrap round her.

Ryan stood and walked round the room.

"Sue, I had no idea of your feelings for me, or about your feelings about Mum. Let me just say, that when I got back from Uni, that first time, Mum was at a real low, battling Dad over money, you were being a real bitch to her and she was just about done in. We talked, held hands and before I knew it I had kissed her and she had responded, which surprised both of us. Well one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping with each other."

Ryan looked at me and mum and a frown crossed his brow,

"Mutual company I suppose, since you were over at Lesley's, so we had time to talk and really sort our feelings out. I felt no remorse or disgust or anything like that, just enjoyed being with a woman I loved but who badly needed some love and affection. Now we know this is wrong, but to be honest, we are all we have. Until today, little sister, but now we've been discovered I hope we can rely on you to keep our secret, because I am now sure that I don't want to stop making love to Mum. I want you to know how much I love you too, and how much I need you there beside me, and Mum. I need you sis on my side and with me. What do you say?"

"Ryan, I have worshiped two men, both appear to have let me down really badly. What can I say, I want you, I want what you do with Mum to be what we do. I want to lick, suck, squeeze and kiss your divine body. Mum, I'm sorry but I love Ryan, and I want to sleep with him. God help me what a mess."

I felt the tears flow and her hand on my head stroking my hair.

"Shhhh, silly girl, I know you want Ryan, who wouldn't and believe me I have dreaded the day when you realised the truth and told him. Do you know why? because I know he feels that way about you too and I didn't want to lose him."

Mum's eyes flashed and she smiled at Ryan,

Oh Ryan it's obvious, you've doted on Sue since she was tiny. I've never known a big brother more smitten than you. I don't own you, no more than you own me. You don't need my permission to go to bed with Sue, how can I say no, after all you've been sleeping with me for over two years. I hope you still will still want to sleep with me, but I know that Sue has a younger, firmer body than I have, so why would I be surprised if you two became lovers. I can harder play the incest card can I. Ryan what we had was good and beautiful, but if it's over, it's over."

Ryan stood over us and glowered,

"Except I want to make love to you Mum, I always will, I admit I've always had feelings for Sue, especially as she's grown up. Now I know they are not just of the brotherly love type, but I can't leave you out Mum, you are special to me. Hell you're both special. What the fuck do we do now?"

Ryan slumped next to Mum and rested his chin on her shoulder, his hand snaking round above my arm. The other moving to cup my face.

"Wow, what a family," I mused, "We could share you Ryan, how's that for a male fantasy?"

"Hmmm, how would that work?" Mum said.

"I want you both and I'm not about to let either of you go, ever again," said Ryan and kissed Mum, then moving down planting a kiss on the crown of my head.

"Ohhh, by the way, I'm still a virgin, since no other bugger apparently wants to take my cherry." I blurted out.

"Honey, that's nothing to be ashamed of and the second parts totally untrue, I'm sure there are plenty of boys who'd jump at the chance of sleeping with you."

"Huh! whatever, there's not a queue outside on a Friday night is there?"

"Sis, don't worry about that, I'm happy to help in that department," Ryan grinned down at me, I poked my tongue out.

"Hey Sue-sue, don't knock it, Ryan's bloody good in bed, take him up on that offer, you won't regret it."

"Thanks Mum, I think."

We sat there together for a while.

"Fuck this," said Ryan standing up, "This bloody dressing gown is killing me," and he tore it off. There were red marks by his elbows where the tight material had been rubbing his skin.

Mum and I sat up and looked at him and laughed. He stared at us them laughed himself. I stood and took off my gown. Ryan gasped and Mum cupped my bum. She stood and let her robe slip to the floor, we joined hands and looked at each other, Ryan's cock came to attention. Mum and I slipped to our knees and we both took turns to lick, suck and stroke him, he groaned and warned us he was about to cum. As he bucked, Mum reached for his cock and pointed it at my small boobs, as the cum erupted she make sure it went all over me, then her other hand massaged it into my skin. My nipples tightened and the surrounding skin crinkled. I felt the wetness between my legs. Still gently holding Ryan, Mum slipped her hand between my parting thighs, massaging my pussy. I moaned as the wave lifted me and felt my world spinning away as her finger gently entered me, her palm cupping my lips and squeezed my clit between them. I bucked and rolled, riding the high and feeling out of this world. Looking down I saw Mums head bobbing over Ryan's cock as his hips pistoned back and forth. I reached for her breast swinging below me and felt it lift into my palm, her hard nipple rubbing against me.

Ryan sank down and reaching over Mum began to kiss her shoulders and back, Her arse rose and I reached with my free hand to run over it, feeling her warmth, finding the groove and moving past her anus to her pussy. I tickled her lips and felt her moisture seeping out, her lips opening and her entrance was at my fingertips. I returned her favour and felt my finger slip into her damp hole. She moaned onto Ryan's prick and I began to pump her as she was pumping me. Soon all three of us came, Mum, taking all Ryan's seed into her mouth. we bucked into a final orgasm and rolled back, all spent. My first real sexual experience was with my mum and brother, who'd have thought that could happen. We lay panting and heaving, slowly calming down. Ryan sat back up and stared at Mum and I flat on our backs, legs apart.

12