Last Fling Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcus continues to enjoy his final days as a bachelor.
1k words
4.11
17.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Marcus, fresh from graduating college is on the verge of marrying his college sweetheart Anne. A classmate, Amy, however, would like to spend a little time with him before he makes the plunge. ~

Amy poured new drinks into tall plastic cups. "Trying to get me drunk?" Marcus commented in the hallway as she handed him his cup before turning to lock her front door. She answered with a giggle.

Downstairs and back outside, she led him back out to Orrington and then south. For the first few minutes of their walk, neither of them said anything. Marcus broke the silence finally, "Beautiful night, huh?" It was. The light breeze barely stirred the leaves on the trees above them. A sprinkling of the brightest stars shone through the light cloud cover and city lights. The heat of the day had mellowed into a pleasant warmth.

"Mmm hmm," Amy answered looking up at the stars as she walked. Suddenly she took Marcus' hand and led him several feet off the sidewalk into the entrance of the courtyard of the apartment building they were just in front of. Before Marcus could protest, Amy's lips were on his and her body pressing into him. She stood on the tiptoes of her bare feet in order to grind her hips against his. Marcus couldn't stifle the moan that escaped as his cock became hard again. As suddenly as she had kissed him, Amy broke off the kiss and taking him by the hand, led Marcus into the strip of grass in the courtyard. Setting down her drink, Amy sat down in the grass, back onto her elbows with her knees up and legs slightly spread.

"I want you to fuck me," she hissed.

"Amy... I can't. What about..."

"Fuck me, Marcus," she raised her voice a bit offering a vague threat to wake the building's inhabitants. On the ground and with the bushes panted around them, it was unlikely anyone was going to look out and see them, but Marcus envisioned some eighty year old grandmother looking out and deciding to call the police, this fantasy night along with his engagement to Anne ending with him being hauled off to jail. That thought had him hesitating right up until Amy drew the sundress up a bit and began playing with her bare pussy. "C'mon..." she moaned as she ran a finger along the glistening slit.

Then he was on top of her, shorts pulled halfway down his ass, far enough to let his cock escape and bury itself between her legs. Her sundress pushed up over her hips and down below her breasts, Amy ran a hand through Marcus' hair as his mouth engulfed one of her tits. He fucked her furiously; in his mind he was punishing her for tempting him into this position. The moans that escaped her lips made it clear she was feeling more rewarded than punished. She hooked her legs around his hips, pulling him into her with each thrust. Within a matter of minutes he felt himself on the edge of the precipice and suddenly aware that he also wasn't wearing a condom. He pulled out, but she pulled him back with her heels. "No. Come in me. It's ok." On cue he shot a jet of hot cum inside her with a loud grunt.

Fear and guilt washed over Marcus as quickly as his orgasm had. "Oh God. We have to..." He was already off of her and hurriedly tugging up his shorts. He was on the verge of panic and she sensed it.

"Shhh... Shhh..., baby." She smoothed her dress as she stood and kissed him. "That was wonderful. You don't have anything to worry about."

"We need to... We should leave."

"We're going," she answered still reassuringly. She took his hand softly now and they walked from the courtyard. "Honey, that was fantastic!"

He started to protest but then realized she was absolutely right. It was fantastic: He wasn't being hauled off to jail for lewd behavior. He trusted that Amy was on the pill, and barring any STDs, there wasn't any way Anne was going to find out about this little tryst. That realization spilled over him, and he began to laugh. [finish this up]

They got back to the apartment and Amy had begun to feel the chill as the air turned a bit cooler and the vodka had loosened its grip. After welcoming Marcus back in with a kiss, Amy skipped off to get them started on the bottle of gin. When she handed his glass to him, Marcus took a big swig of it, enjoying how the taste of juniper quieted the bite of the alcohol, and at the same time drove his hand up under her dress. She opened her thighs a bit to accept his hand as she took a drink herself. She gasped as his finger penetrated her and then began kissing his neck. Marcus kissed her back passionately, but broke the kiss and carefully set down his glass.

He pushed the dress up to her hips as she spread her legs further. Her head went back and hands began to run through his hair as he kissed the inside of her thighs, fingers still exploring her warm wet slit. His tongue on her clit elicited low moans. His tongue pushing in to her elicited a demanding groan. After some moments he pulled slightly away to kiss the fold where her thigh meets her torso, but she gripped his hair and pushed his face deeper between her legs. He abandoned all subtlety and ate her hungrily.

Her hips bucked in the chair. Her feet caressed his back. She writhed and then thrashed as she neared her peak. As she had done to him twice already tonight, Marcus sent Amy to another place, away from the apartment, away from her own body and for a moment she was pure pleasure.

When the moment had passed and they each sat back smoking, Marcus looked at Amy and her tussled hair, disheveled dress, bare feet and a grin broke across his face.

"What?" she asked.

"I don't know. Just... I don't know."

They sat back and smoked and drank not saying a word but just smiled together.