Last Hope for Salvation Ch. 01

Story Info
A Paranormal Endeavor story: Kyrin and Feya.
3.2k words
4.08
6.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please feel free to leave comments below and tell me what you think! I have three different couples in this story, and would like to know what you all think about part one. I would really appreciate the feedback! ^_^

-Ash

*****

Kyrin and Feya: Part One

Feya burst into her hotel room, slinging the door open so hard the impact sent pictures crashing to the floor. She ran straight for the dresser, grabbed the first drawer and began throwing all the clothes over her shoulders onto the bed.

She had to get out of this hotel! Out of this city!

He was here.

Leaving like this would cause her to lose the deal to get her book series made into a TV show, but right now that didn't seem important anymore. Being a newbie author, she knew this was the deal that would get her career moving. Who didn't dream about seeing their work, the stories they spent countless hours slaving over, displayed on TV for millions to see? Could she really give all that up?

Damn right she could! She slammed the dresser drawer closed and started on the next one. Why the hell had he followed her? She knew it was him. After only seeing him once she would never forget him. She'd seen him the day before she was to leave for California, as she was getting ready to board the subway. The expression on his face as they had made eye contact would be imbedded in her memory for eternity.

She'd been left immobile, speechless, as he'd tried to make his way through the massive crowd towards her. Upon seeing him, she realized what he was instantly. The immortals had shown themselves to humans for the first time three years ago. People no longer feared them trying to take over humanity, but these people were on another level. His face, his whole body, everything had looked too perfect to be real. His lips... it was as if she could still see them moving as he'd tried to call out for her.

She turned quickly, the trail of her black gown swirling around her feet. She reached down and grabbed for it, frustration clawing at her. Stupid gown! Stupid idea to go to that damn cocktail party! She didn't even like parties, so what in god's name had she even been thinking? Oh that's right, she'd been blinded by this fancy new world lain out before her. Being brought here to this lavish hotel, being treated like someone important by all the people who wanted her stories, and to think they'd even treated her to the most expensive meal of her life!

Her knees hit the floor, and she let her face fall down into the mattress. Why was she trying to run from him? Him being here had to be some absurd coincidence anyway. There was just no way he would have followed her here, almost halfway across the United States. No way.

A light knock sounded on the door, and she froze.

There was just no way! She felt her panic begin to skyrocket again, just as it had when she'd seen him at the party. What was she going to do?

"Room service."

The man's muffled voice had her head lifting off the bed. See? What was she so worried about? She wanted to laugh at herself as she made her way over to the door. "Sorry, sir! Just one moment."

She took a second to take a deep breath and calm her still shaking body. She planted a well-practiced smile on her face as she opened the door. "Thank you for−"

Her mouth dropped open, words no longer possible. It was him!

He smiled at her, and bowed slightly causing his long black hair to slide over his shoulder.

She just stared at him. Well rather, gaped. His eyes were as bright as some mystical green flame, and they were looking directly at her! Her brain didn't seem to be taking orders from her anymore, so all she could do was watch as he casually made his way past her into the room, closing the door with a swift turn of his wrist.

Managing to at least turn her body, she watched as he took off his suit jacket and tossed it on the bed. His hand went up to the top of his shirt and he began undoing the buttons.

He wasn't, was he? She still didn't move or say a word as he went down one button at a time until he had to pull the tucked ends out from his pants. Two last buttons, and the shirt was off and following the jacket to the bed.

He really was. He was undressing! She had to snap out of this stupor he'd trapped her in.

He stared at her as he stretched out his arms over his head. His abs−his abs! – seemed to taunt her as the room's light made them appear to move with his body. "I'm glad I finally caught up to you." His words were a low rumble, a sexy growl that shot heat waves through her body. His eyes locked onto her breast, as if he could see her hard nipples beneath the material. He reached for his pants button.

"Whoa there!" her voice sounded shrill, even to her. When he paused, a questionable expression on his face, she took another deep calming breath. At least he'd finally managed to shock her out of it; if that could be considered a good thing.

Time to start getting some answers. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking off my clothes." He replied matter-of-factly, as he popped open the button on his dress pants.

She took a quick step towards him, her hand held out in front of her. "You just stop right there! I don't know why you're here, or why you think you can just come in my room and−"

"Because I have the right to." He cut her off, enraging her with his casual demeanor.

"The right?" She didn't know what shocked her more now: the hot, shirtless immortal in her hotel room, or the fact that he thought he had some right to be here.

He nodded, titling his head over to the side. He took a step towards her, and she leapt backwards. He began laughing then, like he was truly enjoying himself.

Feya wanted to scream at him, maybe even throw something! What in the hell was going on here?

Before she could ask he started making his way towards her. In two steps he was inches from away. She ducked under his arms as he reached for her and ran for the door, but before she could get ahold of the handle she came to a jolting stop. A loudripechoed through the room, and she turned her head around slowly. The trail of her gown was under his foot.

Under. His. Foot.

Feya saw red. She whirled on him, "I just bought that gown. The only gown I've ever bought!" Her fist were now out held to her sides, clenched tight. Her one glorious night ruined before it had even begun.

The only thing that stopped her from attempting to pulverize him had been the sight of her reflection in the large dresser mirror. Her wavy, gold hair was in disarray down her shoulder and around her waist. Her gown, now torn, looked like something out of a horror film.

He was leaning against the dresser, arms now crossed over his chest. "I don't see why you're so upset. I think a short dress suits you better."

This guy was insane. He needed to be checked into some hospital somewhere. He needed to be someone that wasn't here. Giving up on trying to understand the situation, she asked, "What is your name?"

He flashed his canines at her with a dazzling smile. "I'm glad you finally asked. My name is Kyrin." In two more strides he closed the distance between them. He backed up until she hit the wall. He stepped in close, until she had to tilt her head up to see his face. "Now then," he leaned in further until she titled her face away, "let's finish this."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Before she could explain further his hand landed beside her on the wall. Her legs began trembling, her body shaking. He loomed over her, more than two feet higher. He leaned his head down pressing his lips against her ear.

"You will choose me. It's plain and simple." He whispered the words directly against her skin. His breath was warm, making her womb clench. He trailed his fingers down her throat. "After tonight you will no longer be able to deny me anything." His finger grazed over her hardened nipple.

She bit her lip to keep from moaning. How could she get away? If she didn't escape there was no telling what he would do to her.

He flattened his hand on her chest, pinning her to the wall. "I can see you want to run, but I won't let you. You fear what I'll make you feel. You know that you won't be able to resist my touch. I know this, and I know that I can't let you leave."

He leaned his head down and pressed his lips to hers, lightly massaging. "You will not deny me." His words wove out a soft seduction as his hand shot out pulling her hips against him. She opened her mouth unable to hold back a startled gasp, but he smothered the noise with his lips. He took her ruthlessly, sliding his tongue inside to steal her taste.

Choose him?

I can't let you leave.

Her hands flew to his shoulders trying to push him away. She wanted him, her body cried out for his touch, but she didn't even know him!

Because I have the right.

Realization suddenly dawned, causing her to forget her fight and giving him an opening to pull her in closer. She now understood what was going on. The signs were all here. He was one of the Were races, and he thought she was his mate!

He wanted what she couldn't give him, she knew immortals like him mated for life. They were dominant and over protective with their females. She couldn't relinquish her entire life to this man. She couldn't surrender all that she had worked for now that she was just getting started. She wouldn't!

Kyrin pressed her harder against him. With his other hand he grabbed the single shoulder strap of her gown and slid it down. Her skin was smooth and warm as he delicately made his way down to her bra. The feel of her silken undergarment pushed him higher. He was already past being able to stop. He knew it would be this way, but now that he had seen her try to run he couldn't have ever thought to control himself. He wouldn't let her go.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. It only took him one hand to hold her in place, so he planned to work her up with the other. He pressed his hips against hers firmly making sure his erection was snug against her heat. Her face flamed with what she was probably trying to call anger, but he knew the truth.

He was tired of playing.

He yanked hard, ripping through the seam of her gown until it exposed all the way down to her stomach; revealing the blue material of her bra. She gasped, her body visible shaking harder. His smile was destructive as he gazed upon the azure silk. He allowed his claws to emerge a bit as he trailed them feverishly down her chest.

Her nipples looked like sapphire beads under the silk. They called out to him, and he needed their taste.

Feya watched helplessly as his tongue slid over his bottom lip. She was too mesmerized to fight anymore. She wanted his lips on her, wanted it with a desperation that left her weeping out to him. "Don't do it." A weak plea that didn't sound convincing even to her.

He paused for a moment, hovering over her nipple. His eyes were still locked in place, but he'd stopped. "I'm sorry, but that's something I just can't do."

The next thing she knew his mouth was sucking on her through the thin material. She screamed, the burning pressure escalating her body. Her knees buckled, leaving her only held up by his one hand. His teeth pinched and grazed until she was fighting back tears. Her body felt possessed, her arousal so strong that she could feel her inner walls pulsing.

She wanted the bra off. She needed that damn thing off! Her nipples needed his wet mouth to cool their aching. "Take it off." She demanded, gasping for air.

He teased her, deliberately taking his time as he stroked his tongue over her nipple. His eyes meet hers, and he flicked the hardened bead again. She sucked in her breath, but released it in a loud moan the moment his hand grasped her other breast.

"I am going to have both of these in my mouth." He told her as he very slowly began to reach behind her. "I'm going to strip you down to nothing and lick every inch of your body."

She trembled. She could feel her panties becoming moist, and she wondered if she were in her right mind any longer. This couldn't be real.

"Oh yes, Feya, this is real."

She hadn't realized she'd spoken aloud. How did he even know her name? Did he hear someone say it at the party?

"I should take it as an insult that your mind is wondering while I'm down here doing this," he flicked her nipple again with the tip of his tongue, "but I'll take it as a challenge. I can work harder, darlin'."

Her bra came unhooked and fell, already forgotten, to the floor. He stared at her now fully exposed breast, his pupils dilating further. "You're already so beautiful to me, and I'm not even half way down." He began a feather light touch around her areola, and her breast felt as if they began to swell even more as he cupped one in his hand. "They are the perfect size too. Plenty for me to play with."

She wanted to demand him to take them in his mouth. He was the cause of this fire, and he needed to do something about it. Her voice, however, was off in some land far, far away. Words were out of the question, so she used her body to tell him. She pressed herself forward into his hands, trying to show him what she wanted.

He answered her. His mouth on her an instant later, his tongue lavishing her sensitive skin. She bucked beneath him, and she felt his chuckle against her. She watched him as he used his long canines to rake her nipples. With each touch her arousal had her thrashing, demanding more.

After feasting on each one, he stood and ripped the gown the rest of the way free. She stood, barely, her body not able to function beyond wanting. He grabbed her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Clothes went flying to the floor as he made a spot for her and laid her down. He wasted no more time, and ripped her panties away.

His expression changed, like he was somehow in pain. He leaned down towards her, his face just above her lower half. "I can smell your arousal, smell how wet you are for me." He traced his fingers down her thighs. "Now I am going to taste you here," his fingers gently roamed down her, until she was helpless but to spread her legs for him.

"Yes." She begged, finally able to get a word out.

He smiled and moved lower. She could feel his breath, his heat mixing with hers. He pushed her legs out, further apart, and took his first taste.

"Yes!" She couldn't fight back the scream as his tongue caressed her clit. "Please... more." She wanted more, had to have more! His fingers entered her, and she cried out. She could feel her juices on his skin, showing him how ready she was. His tongue traced down, taking it all in. He removed his fingers, and she whimpered, but then he plunged them back in a second later. He repeated this until she was screaming, no longer caring that she was begging or pleading.

She didn't want to cum yet though. She wanted more of him. Something inside of her was demanding that she cum while he was taking her. Grabbing his hair, she pulled.

Seeming to understand, he climbed up her body until he was face to face with her. He kissed her then, not the gentle meeting of lips like before, but a demand that she open to him. She didn't fight it. She meet his tongue with her own, bringing her arms up to rest on his shoulders. She felt him flex beneath her touch, and she realized she wanted to taste his skin too.

Kyrin guided his cock to her entrance. It was larger and throbbing more than ever before. He knew he would have to take this slow or else he would cum just entering her. This arousal was on a level he couldn't control, not that he wanted to control it. Everything inside of him was running wild, free. He and his other half no longer at odds, but now joined as one for the first time in his life. This woman had done that, and he would just have to make her understand.

He groaned when his head met her heat. She was drenched in arousal, her body so sensitive he knew she would cum any moment. So he wasted no more time. He thrust into her, sealing himself in all the way. He felt her clench around him, and he stopped, afraid he wouldn't last. She moaned beneath him, her body beginning to move, demanding more. He laughed and grabbed her hips.

He couldn't deny his woman what she wanted now could he?

He began to pound in and out of her; taking everything and giving it back. Her breast bounced with each thrust, her eyes closed on a now soundless scream. He reached between them and flicked her clit with his finger, giving that scream its sound back.

Her face flamed as she clawed at him and he laughed again. Her eyes flew open, glaring at him, and before he knew what she was doing she leaned forward and bit his shoulder. He groaned again, and felt his cock jerk inside her. He was close, but he would be damned if she didn't cum first!

With only a thread of control left he started working her clit again, his finger strokes matching each thrust he slammed into her. She arched into him, her teeth digging in deeper as he felt her tighten and explode around him. He threw his head back and let himself follow her. His orgasm hit him hard, and he rammed into her no longer being able to control himself.

They remained joined as he collapsed on top of her. He stroked her hair out of her face, and proudly examined her exhausted body. He waited until she once more opened her eyes and looked into his.

"You are mine now," he told her as he ran his fingers through her hair. "For the rest of your life, you are mine."